It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hi there everyone  (Read 4073 times)

Offline TECHNICIAN37

Hi there everyone
« on: May 08, 2021, 07:03:04 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome while educating myself by reading about this nice informative site that y'all have created. I've been communicating with women on HitLoveNow.com since November I believe or it was early December of last year. I stumbled onto it somehow and thought it was a spam site at first and was really nervous to even check it out but after doing some research on it, sounded like it was legit and from what I can tell it is. I also thought it was odd to get as much attention as I did, I mean this without being conceited at all but I am a good looking guy and I still don't have any problems getting women or a woman I guess I should say, but I have had it with them and haven't dated one in a while.  I've never cheated in a relationship but have been cheated on just like most have at some point. Once I actually started writing back to some of the women just to see what type of feedback I got and between their initial letters and responses I had to just understand that they have better morals, values, very intelligent, take pride in their appearance, honest, trustworthy and loyal, throw in care, support, commitment along with love and you will have yourself a strong healthy relationship that should lead to marriage. I mean, any true adult, I mean no offense here but most people, especially men should admit that they didn't fully mature until late 20's into late 30's unless they had a good woman help them but any mature adult knows that everything I just mentioned along with some others I left out is what makes a true relationship. As long as you compromise, you are living to see that person happy and you happy with them, everything else is small because you want do things to piss each other off nor do something out of spite because this is important to, you'll communicate properly, all the arguing, yelling and screaming I've witnessed it been a victim of and yes I said victim, I've never understood it plus I'm a people person. I've worked in Customer Service all my life, restaurants starting in high school and became a Toyota Master Technician for 20 years now. I guess I'm trying to get to where I am but I'll get there so I apologize for the long introduction but communication with these women just baffled me at first, I wouldn't allow myself to believe it at first. I know they're not all like I'm describing, that there's fakes and crazies like here but the percentage has to be way way way low compared to here. I'm sure y'all will correct anything I am not seeing or understanding which I hope you do because I have made up my mind that I do want my next relationship and well my first marriage at 39 years old will be with a woman abroad as they say they are searching for their beloved abroad, I like there way with words which I know is some just the translation from Russian/Ukrainian to English. I contemplated marrying a couple but never went through with it and glad I did not. Well, I have narrowed it down I feel like to 3, one is a few years older and has 2 grown adult children that don't live at home and comes from I know at least a verbally abusive relationship if not physical somewhat as well . She's told me enough that I figured that out but she doesn't want to stay on that subject so I let it be as I don't enjoy that pressure either. One is 32 with a 14 year old son who wants a man that will be that father figure as his is not around and I will gladly be that man if we get that far. The 3rd is 26, she seems to have a big heart, very sweet, good outlook on life like the other 2, I mean all 3 fit the type of woman I'm looking for and you read the details above. I'm so easy to get along with and I am not worried with any of my wants or selfishness that most hold all their lives, I just want a good, strong, healthy relationship with the woman I can give all my love to and will love me just as much in return. I can't seem to find her here and I want a different type of woman than I can find here, sorry, I have been contacted by 4 I believe through the site that already live in the states but I was already focused on these 3. I very rarely even go to the site because we can communicate by email now but I can't seem to get them to agree to an app like What's App that I saw someone speak of before I made this post and I have that app, I've suggested Facebook Messenger or for them to name an app that has all the same options, like video calling, regular calling, messaging, along with being able to block , report, etc, you know everything you want in something to communicate through. I don't know if it's how I'm asking or if I'm not clear through my translations, I mean I use Google Translate and just from what I have gathered on my own by trying a few others just to see if there were differences it seems to be spot on. They understand everything else but maybe someone can suggest how I go about this because communication through the site and email is a pain in the ass. Alright, I'm done, sorry but thanks again, I look forward to learning from everyone, I love knowledge.

Offline mhr7

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Hi there everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 08:10:54 PM »
Welcome TECH37!

Looks like you're being scammed. If they won't communicate with you by any means other than email, you're probably not talking to the girl in the photo but rather an agency employee. A normal Ukrainian woman who's interested in love will use any number of apps to communicate with you. You're on a pay-per-letter site that just wants you to keep paying them. If the girl won't move off the site, she isn't real. NEVER pay to communicate with any girl online.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 10:05:21 PM »

Welcome Technician. You'll be a welcome addition here since you can give some advice on how to fix cars. I used to own a Toyota truck. I loved what it did for me! Anyhoo, it seems you're communicating by email with some of the ladies and you can't communicate by other forms with them. Before visiting any woman, I always asked for their number and got to know them well over the phone. If a woman doesn't give you a means to communicate with her so you both can hear each others voice, you're not important enough to her.

Don't be pushy if they don't give you more options to communicate but also don't spend months of your life with somebody you haven't met. Write tons of women and choose one to visit who's 'into you'.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 10:59:42 PM »
Welcome,

I have to agree with Mhr7.....There’s some definite red flags.

I checked out your site, did a search of women 30- 40 from Ukraine and copied the first search page. If you find yourself on a site with lots women who look like bikini models, the site’s most probably a scam. For reference I also attached a legitimate FSU sites search results for comparison. A good potential site has women of all shapes and sizes and different levels of attractiveness.

On my site, 95% of the time genuine women expect you to make the first move. If I’m on a site where I’m getting unsolicited interest from women before I message them it’s a red flag. If you feel it’s odd to be experiencing a lot of interest and it feels too good to be true then it probably is.

If a woman’s interested she’ll ask you to move to WhatsApp, Skype, Viber etc... after a few days to a week and want to video chat and call. I’ve made the move in a hour or less in the past. This is another red flag....PPL and email scammers generally only use email.....Real women don’t.

Real women don’t have months to waste chatting, without seeing you face to face. If there’s no chemistry on video chat, they will abruptly cull you. If they genuinely like you, then the video chatting will continue and often you’ll have 2-7 video sessions a week, while initially getting to know each other. By now in your situation and length of time chatting, I’d be wanted to see 20-50 hours of video chat already.

The biggest concern you have is what I explained just above.... lack of enthusiasm to video chat. Once you’ve broken the ice I’ve not met one!! real FSU women who hasn’t insisted on video chatting, if I didn’t ask her to first. Any resistance or excuse not to has always resulted in them being a scammer...... On a PPL site it will be an employee.

All this is a bit disheartening, but there’s a lot of red flags here and all point to disappointment. On a good point, you seem to have realistic expectations and are willing to chat with older women and single mothers..... On a genuine site you will do well if you put personally first and Instagram model looks last.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:27:25 AM by Davo »

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 12:25:11 AM »
If a man wants to eat he needs to learn not only how to fish, but also where to fish. IMO only a fool would use that site.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 09:46:02 AM »

Just looked at the site Hitlovenow.com and it's a site this forum talked about but under another name. Googled their contact number and they have the same site under a lot of different names. Lots of women with big tits there to get guys thinking with their small heads. Seems like the site is selling a fantasy instead of the real thing.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Break up your story with blank lines
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2021, 09:57:56 AM »
You need to break up your sage with blank spaces every 3-5 lines. Look what I did to
your story below, it's far easier to read.

Thanks for the warm welcome while educating myself by reading about this nice informative site that y'all have created. I've been communicating with women on HitLoveNow.com since November I believe or it was early December of last year.

I stumbled onto it somehow and thought it was a spam site at first and was really nervous to even check it out but after doing some research on it, sounded like it was legit and from what I can tell it is. I also thought it was odd to get as much attention as I did, I mean this without being conceited at all but I am a good looking guy and I still don't have any problems getting women or a woman I guess I should say, but I have had it with them and haven't dated one in a while. 

I've never cheated in a relationship but have been cheated on just like most have at some point. Once I actually started writing back to some of the women just to see what type of feedback I got and between their initial letters and responses I had to just understand that they have better morals, values, very intelligent, take pride in their appearance, honest, trustworthy and loyal, throw in care, support, commitment along with love and you will have yourself a strong healthy relationship that should lead to marriage.

I mean, any true adult, I mean no offense here but most people, especially men should admit
that they didn't fully mature until late 20's into late 30's unless they had a good woman help
them butany mature adult knows that everything I just mentioned along with some others I
left out is what makes a true relationship.

As long as you compromise, you are living to see that person happy and you happy with
them, everything else is small because you want do things to piss each other off nor do
something out of spite because this is important to, you'll communicate properly, all the
arguing, yelling and screaming I've witnessed it been a victim of and yes I said victim,
I've never understood it plus I'm a people person. I've worked in Customer Service all
my life, restaurants starting in high school and became a Toyota Master Technician for
20 years now.

I guess I'm trying to get to where I am but I'll get there so I apologize for the long
introduction but communication with these women just baffled me at first, I wouldn't
allow myself to believe it at first. I know they're not all like I'm describing, that there's
fakes and crazies like here but the percentage has to be way way way low compared to
here.

I'm sure y'all will correct anything I am not seeing or understanding which I hope you do
because I have made up my mind that I do want my next relationship and well my first
marriage at 39 years old will be with a woman abroad as they say they are searching
for their beloved abroad, I like there way with words which I know is some just the
translation from Russian/Ukrainian to English.

I contemplated marrying a couple but never went through with it and glad I did not.
Well, I have narrowed it down I feel like to 3, one is a few years older and has 2 grown
adult children that don't live at home and comes from I know at least a verbally abusive
relationship if not physical somewhat as well.

She's told me enough that I figured that out but she doesn't want to stay on that
subject so I let it be as I don't enjoy that pressure either. One is 32 with a 14 year
old son who wants a man that will be that father figure as his is not around and I
will gladly be that man if we get that far.

The 3rd is 26, she seems to have a big heart, very sweet, good outlook on life like
the other 2, I mean all 3 fit the type of woman I'm looking for and you read the
details above.

I'm so easy to get along with and I am not worried with any of my wants or selfishness
that most hold all their lives, I just want a good, strong, healthy relationship with the
woman I can give all my love to and will love me just as much in return. I can't seem to
find her here and I want a different type of woman than I can find here, sorry, I have been
contacted by 4 I believe through the site that already live in the states but I was already
focused on these 3.

I very rarely even go to the site because we can communicate by email now but I can't
seem to get them to agree to an app like What's App that I saw someone speak of before
I made this post and I have that app, I've suggested Facebook Messenger or for them to
name an app that has all the same options, like video calling, regular calling, messaging,
along with being able to block , report, etc, you know everything you want in something
to communicate through.

I don't know if it's how I'm asking or if I'm not clear through my translations, I mean I
use Google Translate and just from what I have gathered on my own by trying a few
others just to see if there were differences it seems to be spot on. They understand
everything else but maybe someone can suggest how I go about this because
communication through the site and email is a pain in the ass.

Alright, I'm done, sorry but thanks again, I look forward to learning from everyone, I
love knowledge.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hi there everyone
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2021, 10:11:12 AM »
I very rarely even go to the site because we can communicate by email now but I can't
seem to get them to agree to an app like What's App

Don't accuse them of being scammers or anything like that. There are different ways
to get a shy girl (if she is a good girl) to go on to messenger.

1. Make it about you: Sally, I don't want to arrive at the airport and have you run away
screaming because I look like a shaved monkey. I need for you to see me and besides,
I want to see your eyes when you smile and I want to hear your voice. I want to make
sure you don't sound like a gravel truck driver.

2. Make it about your friend Bill: My friend Bill went to Kiev to meet a girl named Anna,
she used photos that were 6 years old and she had gained 20 kilos. If only he has met
her on Skype first he ....................

3. If they don't agree then say: "I am sorry you feel that way, I wish you success, love
and happiness, I am looking for a sincere girl for a serious relationship not a pen pal.
Udachi! Tech"

Either way you dump anyone who says no and move on.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2021, 11:00:25 AM »

Just looked at the site Hitlovenow.com and it's a site this forum talked about but under another name. Googled their contact number and they have the same site under a lot of different names. Lots of women with big tits there to get guys thinking with their small heads. Seems like the site is selling a fantasy instead of the real thing.
+5
You are just losing your time and your money
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541440
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 2062
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1868
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: Interesting Articles by JohnDearGreen
Today at 08:06:48 AM

Re: The stupidity you get in the UK these days by krimster2
Today at 05:12:27 AM

The stupidity you get in the UK these days by Trenchcoat
Today at 04:13:58 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:41:40 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:20:06 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:05:32 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:05:13 PM

International travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 02:39:39 PM

Re: Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by ML
Yesterday at 02:16:29 PM