It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello, I am Nina from Russia  (Read 16847 times)

Offline Chicagoguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello, I am Nina from Russia
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 01:22:48 PM »
Before I met my wife she had a visitor from Australia. It was a long way for him to come. But for this man a drawback was that he owned a station there and they are very far apart. My wife was more of a city person. By all accounts he was a good guy and certainly not lacking for money.

Maybe the Aussies here can add more than me about their situations and how to meet some.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 06:48:10 PM »
I know it's not easy. Just makes me wonder what I am looking for 2 years and have never met in real life with men. I thought to go to a dating agency, but it turned out that Russian girls are fee.

Look at our recommended sites below and sign up there. You need exposure so the more sites you sign up, the more chances you will have to meet men.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

Now I take photos. And please evaluate the two of them and tell me how easy is it to find a man with such appearance? Maybe something in me no wrong?

People can improve their looks. You do not wear cosmetics, dress in clothes, and groom your hair as good as other FSU women I've seen. You can make big improvements in those areas. You can lose weight. Most men like thinner women. I have given you the same advice as men on this forum when they ask for opinions. Some men think they can't catch a 10(the most beautiful women). If they have a 10 in personality or character, they can catch a 10 in another category. When you communicate with men, they must see a big difference in you compared to your competition. You don't have to be the best woman in the world, you just have to be better than your competition and you will have men visiting you.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:55:48 PM by AnonMod »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline NinaG

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 11:18:41 PM »
You can lose weight. Most men like thinner women. I have given you the same advice as men on this forum when they ask for opinions. Some men think they can't catch a 10(the most beautiful women). If they have a 10 in personality or character, they can catch a 10 in another category. When you communicate with men, they must see a big difference in you compared to your competition. You don't have to be the best woman in the world, you just have to be better than your competition and you will have men visiting you.
I'm working on it. Here is a photo was taken on the same day. This is my everyday clothes. In this I am working.
I am sorry, what I am with bare feet. It's just a photo shoot :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:25:27 PM by NinaG »

Offline Gator

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 07:12:56 AM »
I'm working on it. Here is a photo was taken on the same day. This is my everyday clothes. In this I am working.
I am sorry, what I am with bare feet. It's just a photo shoot :)

Do not apologize for bare feet - such is you, the real you.  It is important to be yourself. 

Of your three photos, I am more attracted to the first (hugging a stuffed cat).   It suggests a warm, loving personality.   The third photo (bare feet) is okay, but do not include it in your Internet profile.  Instead, send it to men who express genuine interest in you.  The second photo (close-up) is not good in my opinion as you seem harsh. 

BillyB suggested you lose some weight.  You seem to have a large skeletal frame (big bones).  If so, you should not try to become too thin.  Instead, do various fitness programs for muscle shape and definition.  Of course, do aerobics and yoga   also.  You will feel good physically and will like how you look.   

Please recognize that some American men do not want a thin woman.  I speak pravda.  Where are these men?  Very few are searching Russian marriage agencies.   Men are attracted to the agencies by advertisements, and the agency advertisement photos suggest all Russian women are thin.  Thus, te men who join the agencies are seeking a thin woman, and the men who would prefer a larger woman never join thinking all RW are thin. 

BillyB suggested you groom your hair.  Your hair is fine with me.  I like thick hair, and your style suggests you are natural, hearty and uninhibited (personality styles I like).  Cosmetics?  I avoided women with pancake makeup. 

Thus, each man is different.   

Your mission is to get your profile before men who would appreciate the real you.  Instead of focusing on Russian marriage agencies, you need to somehow become listed with Farmers Only, Christian Singles, Nature Lovers (if there is such a site), Outdoor Life, etc. 

Most important, I like your personality as expressed in your few posts. 

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »
Do not apologize for bare feet - such is you, the real you.  It is important to be yourself. 

Of your three photos, I am more attracted to the first (hugging a stuffed cat).   It suggests a warm, loving personality.   The third photo (bare feet) is okay, but do not include it in your Internet profile.  Instead, send it to men who express genuine interest in you.  The second photo (close-up) is not good in my opinion as you seem harsh.

I agree with Gator about the second photo. I also agree that the photo where you are hugging the stuffed cat is the warmest one. But I think you should include your third photo in your profile, perhaps even as your main profile photo.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:13:21 AM by Larry1 »

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 01:39:24 PM »
I am just saying this jokingly so don't take offence.  The barefoot photo might appeal to those who have experience with Russian Women.  Anyone with much involvement with a RW knows that shoes are one of the biggest expense of having a Russian wife.   Having a wife who spends at least a little time barefoot might appeal to many.

More seriously I like the photo best where you are hugging the furry little animal but you do come of as a very nice person who is pleasant and would be a good wife for someone.  Best of luck in your search. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »
I'm working on it.

That is a good attitude to have. I tell my sons "If you want to be successful in life, don't expect the world to change for you, make the necessary changes that appeal to people".

Agency owners have come here and said "20% of their most beautiful women get 80% of the attention from men". You said you want more attention so you must make changes. Of course what is in your heart and mind is important but men must accept your beauty on the outside before they will look on the inside. I've read a lot of profiles from American women who are overweight, with piercings and tattoos all over their body, and does drugs then say they want a man who accepts them for the way they are. They will experience lots of loneliness in their life because they want the world to change for them.

Even after catching a person we must continue to improve our lives. I'm older and I have to eat less to keep my weight down. My wife enjoys many good foods from various cultures since coming to America but she still limits the food she eats. She's also good with cosmetics and fashion. She even convinced me to shave off my mustache that I had forever. My family and lady friends say I look much better without it. If I shaved my mustache off before marrying my wife, I may have had much more success in the dating world. If making changes gives me positive results, making changes will give you positive results and you will greatly increase your chances in finding a man that wants you as his wife.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 01:59:08 PM »
I promised to come to the two men. Both broke his leg before the trip. Coincidence?

I seldom post, but lurk occasionally.

I had a trip to Ukraine scheduled. Two days before my flight, I had an accident and broke 3 bones in my foot.

As a teenager, I visited Canada for a weekend.  (Just over the border.)  The trip to Ukraine was my first time really out of the US.

I went on crutches and met the girl.  If a man wants to meet a girl, a broken leg won't stop him.

We met one time, and she decided I wasn't the right one for her.  She was 25, and I was 36 at the time.  I don't believe the girl was really serious about marriage with anyone.  (Anastasia girl.)

I have not contacted any Eastern girls since then.  I did sign up on Match.com.  I happened to notice that her age changed one day, so I wished her a Happy Birthday.  The girl was a psycho, and reported me to the police thinking I was a stalker since I knew it was her birthday.

It's a good thing that I don't mind being alone.

Offline NinaG

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 04:03:22 PM »
I seldom post, but lurk occasionally.

I had a trip to Ukraine scheduled. Two days before my flight, I had an accident and broke 3 bones in my foot.

As a teenager, I visited Canada for a weekend.  (Just over the border.)  The trip to Ukraine was my first time really out of the US.

I went on crutches and met the girl.  If a man wants to meet a girl, a broken leg won't stop him.

We met one time, and she decided I wasn't the right one for her.  She was 25, and I was 36 at the time.  I don't believe the girl was really serious about marriage with anyone.  (Anastasia girl.)

I have not contacted any Eastern girls since then.  I did sign up on Match.com.  I happened to notice that her age changed one day, so I wished her a Happy Birthday.  The girl was a psycho, and reported me to the police thinking I was a stalker since I knew it was her birthday.

It's a good thing that I don't mind being alone.

I'm sorry that you broke a leg.
I have two girls (friends) who are looking for foreign husbands. They are just as serious as I am in search. But we noticed that we very rarely come across men who show intsiativnyy. I recently spoke with a man about 6 months. You will not believe, but I saw him in the video chat, and could not figure out how old he is. And then he said that he could not afford a Russian wife and indeed his 56 years. For me it was a shock. He looked at the age of 35-40 years.
Match.сom closed to Russia. When I was in Finland, I could use it. But to answer the men I had to pay. And then I moved away from this site.
It's bad that you do not mind being alone. Now I must write nonsense, but I would like that you were happy. I now night and I feel romantic mood. Smile, life is good, but not alone.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2015, 12:22:57 PM »
we noticed that we very rarely come across men who show intsiativnyy.

Did you mean initiative? The more a man desires you or your friends over your competition, the more likely he will take initiative to visit you or your friends over your competition.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What to ask and how to determine if a man is serious
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2015, 01:33:06 PM »
Men, I have a question for you. How can I understand the seriousness of a man or not? What are the signs that a man came to a dating site to find love and his wife?

Ask him these questions, does he have a passport? a Russian Visa?

Next ask him when will he visit you. You should insist on a period of 3-4 months
or less.

Here are some Questions recommended by Elena at Elena's models

1.  What made you decide to seek a life partner abroad?
2.  How long have you been using this dating site?
3.  What impression do you have after communicating with women here?
4.  What do you know about my country?
5.  If you meet someone you really like, do you think you will want to meet them
     in real life? How soon? Where and how?
6.  Do you believe in talking to many women, and then making your choice? Or do
     you think it's best to talk to only 1-2 people at a time but give it your full attention?
7.  It's probably not my business, but how many women are you talking to?
8.  Have you ever been to my country?
9.  Do you enjoy travelling overseas?
10. How many foreign countries have you been to? Which ones did you enjoy the most?
11. What is your typical working day routine?
12. What do you usually do on weekends?
13. How do you usually spend your holidays? How many days of vacation do you have each     
      year?

14. Do you enjoy your job? What do you like the most about it?
15. If you could choose any career you wanted all over again, what would it be?
16. What is your special talent? Something that you love doing and people always compliment you on.
17. What do you like the most about the place where you live? What made you choose to settle down     
      there?
18. How religious are you?
19. How do you imagine your life when you are married?
20. Do you want to have children? How many?
21. Would you want your future wife to work or stay at home?
22. How many serious relationships have you had in your life? Have you ever been married or engaged?
23. What your childhood was like?)
24. Do you have any children? What kind of relationships do you have with your children?
25. What happened in your last relationship? Do you still communicate?
26. What do your friends and family think about your seeking a partner abroad?
27. What are your major plans for the future?
28. Do you think you've done well in life compared to your classmates?
29. What is your view on sex in relationships and marriage?
30. What chores around the house do you enjoy doing and which ones you dislike?
31. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
32. Do you have a bucket list? What things would you want to do before you die?
33. Now that we know each other for a while, what do you think about me?

33 вопроса для знакомства с иностранцами
http://blogs.elenasmodels.com/ru/33-voprosa-dlya-znakomstva-s-inostrantsami/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:37:43 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 01:47:57 PM »
Just makes me wonder what I am looking for 2 years and have never met in real life with men. I thought to go to a dating agency, but it turned out that Russian girls are fee. And very much so. Now I take photos. And please evaluate the two of them and tell me how easy is it to find a man with such appearance? Maybe something in me no wrong?

This is from Elena's models

ПРЕЖДЕ  ЧЕМ  НАЧАТЬ

3. Ваши шансы на успех

Вы какую сначала хотите новость - хорошую или  плохую?

Хорошая новость, что ситуация для поиска жениха за границей никогда не была более благоприятной, чем сегодня. Сотни тысяч мужчин из разных стран мира мечтают найти русскую невесту (на нашем сайте более 150 тысяч активных анкет мужчин-иностранцев!) Эти мужчины готовы на многое, чтобы встретить подходящую женщину: расходы на брачные агентства и поездку для встречи, месяцы переписки и телефонных звонков, преодоление языковых и культурных трудностей, и так далее. Они мечтают любить и быть любимыми и собираются сделать свою будущую жену самой счастливой женщиной в мире. Приятно даже прочитать такие замечательные слова, верно?

Плохая новость - в данный момент ваши шансы найти иностранного мужа могут быть не слишком высоки. И хотя совершенно ЛЮБАЯ женщина способна найти мужа за границей, вполне возможно, вам надо будет проделать кое-какую работу, прежде чем ваш поиск может увенчаться успехом.

Чтобы оценить свои шансы на успех и как вы можете быстро их увеличить, предлагаю вам простой тест.

В левой колонке - название параметра (выделено жирным шрифтом), справа - величина параметра и под ним в скобках количество очков. Сумма набранных очков, выраженная в процентах, и есть вероятность успешного завершения вашего персонального брачного предприятия.

Таблица шансов

Follow this link

http://www.zamuzh.com/book/before/next3.htm
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
Also from Elena's models

see this link
http://www.zamuzh.com/book/before/next4.htm

ПРЕЖДЕ  ЧЕМ  НАЧАТЬ

4. Как увеличить свои шансы
Если ваш случай - это тот самый вариант, когда мечта о вилле в Калифорнии (или на Багамах) не дает спать по ночам, и вы готовы на значительные жертвы, лишь бы ее осуществить, используйте тест оценки шансов как руководство к действию. Вы одна решаете, как далеко вы готовы зайти.

Единственный путь, который нельзя использовать - ложь. Предоставление недостоверной информации о себе - это самая большая ошибка, которую вы можете совершить. Ни в коем случае не обманывайте насчет своего возраста, знания языка или количества детей. Рано или поздно обман откроется, и вы не только ничего не выиграете, но и многое потеряете. В законодательстве многих стран есть статья, что брак может быть признан недействительным, если один из супругов намеренно представил ложную информацию о себе. Западный мир очень серьезно относится ко лжи, и вы можете испортить нарождающиеся отношения даже небольшой неправдой. Кроме того, существует много способов увеличить свои шансы, не прибегая к такому скользкому средству, как ложь.

Если женщина готова работать над собой, то ЛЮБАЯ вполне способна поднять свои шансы и найти себе иностранного мужа. Я знаю 60-летнюю женщину, нашедшую себе жениха в Австралии! Ему 69, обеспечен, бодр и сексуально активен, и они постоянно ездят по дорогостоящим круизам вокруг света! Так что возраст - абсолютно не преграда (не то что в России и на Украине), мужчины в любом возрасте хотят иметь партнера по жизни и развлечениям.

Давайте посмотрим, что же вы можете сделать, чтобы увеличить свои шансы.

Как вы уже успели заметить, чем вы моложе, тем больше баллов (легче найти партнера). К сожалению, этот критерий поддается коррекции в наименьшей степени. С возрастом вам придется смириться.

Но возраст дает одно незаменимое преимущество - опыт, и это преимущество вам надо будет использовать на всю катушку. Более опытные женщины лучше знают, что ищут и ценят мужчины, лучше контролируют себя и способны предложить мужчинам именно то, что им надо. Кроме того, тот факт, что вам за 40, означает, что ваши дети уже самостоятельны, и вы спокойно можете пожить, наконец, для себя и своего партнера. Не забудьте подчеркнуть этот факт в своем профайле!

Знание языка

Следующий по важности критерий - знание языка. Здесь все зависит только от вас. Знание языка можно улучшать бесконечно, и это действительно решает многое. Если вы решились на поиск партнера за границей, но не знаете язык - завтра же запишитесь на курсы. Если нет денег на курсы - купите самоучитель и аудиокассеты и занимайтесь как минимум по часу в день или смотрите бесплатные видео по изучению языка на Youtube. Не откладывайте изучение языка на потом - вот найду подходящего мужчину и выучу.

Во-первых, западные мужчины ищут женщин, которые УЖЕ говорят на иностранных языках. Во-вторых, если вы не знаете языка, то как вы вообще собираетесь общаться с будущим избранником? Через переводчика? Гарантирую - вы не сможете завоевать его сердце, общаясь через посредника. Вот почему переводчики (в брачных агентствах это всегда женщины) работают порою за сущие гроши - они могут встретить множество привлекательных иностранцев и способны очаровать почти любого. Вот почему переводчики в брачных агентствах меняются так часто...

У меня здесь есть подруга - бывший переводчик из брачного агентства. Ее будущий муж приехал на встречу к совсем другой женщине, а уехал влюбленный в нее. Еще примеры?

Один из моих знакомых, окончивший факультет иностранных языков, обмолвился как-то, что почти все девушки из его группы живут сейчас за границей. Выяснилось, что все они вышли замуж за иностранцев. Он искренне недоумевал, как им это удалось: "Понимаешь, половина из них, ну, ничего особенного, толстые, некрасивые. Не понимаю, чего эти иностранцы в них нашли!"

Никакого чуда! Подходящий возраст плюс знание языка плюс отсутствие детей - и даже при средней внешности и легкой полноте у них были весьма приличные шансы.

За 1-1,5 года усиленной подготовки вы тоже будете хорошо говорить на английском. Нужны только усердие и трудолюбие - но зато какой приз вы можете получить в конце! Разве счастье всей жизни не стоит одного года работы? К тому же, общение с иностранными мужчинами - отличная языковая тренировка - и абсолютно бесплатно! Общение с носителями языка и особенно поездка и пребывание в языковой среде (представьте себе двухнедельный отпуск на Мальдивах полностью оплаченный вашим будущим женихом!) - это как дорогостоящие курсы по "погружению" в язык, а вы можете это получить в процессе поиска мужа совершенно забесплатно! Как насчет совмещения приятного с полезным?

Бесплатные программы-переводчики на Интернете помогут вам начать общение (даже если вы совершенно не говорите на иностранном языке!), а там само пойдет; если есть о чем поговорить, как поговорить - уже не проблема.

Внешность

Следующий критерий - внешность. Вы скажете: "Ну, здесь уж ничего не исправить! Что Бог дал, того не переделать". И будете неправы! Конечно, радикально изменить внешность возможно только серией дорогостоящих пластических операций, но вы можете обойтись и без них.

Дело в том, что здесь кроется маленький трюк - мужчина первоначально видит только вашу фотографию, а не вас саму. Вам остается только сделать хорошую фотографию - и вопрос решен! (Подробнее о том, как сделать хорошую фотографию, - в следующей главе.) Позже, когда ваше общение расцветет пышным цветом, ваша внешность уже не будет играть такой решающей роли - какой вы человек, это будет намного важнее. Только не присылайте фотографии многолетней давности - обычно сразу ясно, что фотография старая, и это вызывает естественное недоверие.

Также - как это ни покажется странным - мужчины обращают огромное внимание на длину волос. Женщине с длинными волосами намного легче привлечь внимание мужчины. Для мужчин (и не только иностранных!) длинные волосы означают женственность. А это именно то, чего им не хватает в западных женщинах! Так что - отращивайте волосы!

Фигура

Что делать с фигурой? В какой-то степени хорошая фотография может скрыть излишнюю полноту, но как быть при личной встрече? Скажу вам честно - иностранцы не любят толстых. Возможно, в Турции и в других восточных странах они все еще имеют успех, но вам туда хочется?

Выход один - худеть. Заниматься спортом, меньше есть, перейти на более здоровую пищу. Я понимаю, что это легче сказать, чем сделать, - а кто сказал, что будет легко? Ешьте больше овощей, прекратите есть хлеб (кстати, на Западе хлеб практически не едят, салаты, второе и даже супы употребляют без хлеба); макароны и картошку замените рисом или гречкой без масла; откажитесь от сахара (вы даже не представляете себе, сколько калорий в обычном стакане чая с двумя ложками сахара!)

Овощные салаты (без сметаны - используйте немного оливкого масла), курица, нежирная рыба, овсянка на воде на завтрак - основа диеты. Постарайтесь совершенно убрать жиры и сократите углеводы. Основа - нежирные протеины и овощи. Фрукты тоже можно, но в них много сахара, так что ешьте больше овощей, желательно сырых. Главное - это размер порций. Начните есть половину ваших обычных порций - и даже без смены диеты вы похудеете.

(Я так похудела после второй беременности - просто стала есть половину привычной порции, пару недель ходила совершенно голодная, а после этого организм привык, голод пропал и я сбросила 11 кг за 4-6 недель. Так что я по опыту знаю, что существует верный способ похудеть - просто надо меньше есть! )))

То же самое случилось несколько месяцев назад, когда после новогодних праздников мы с мужем оба поднабрали по нескольку килограммов и перестали влезать в джинсы. Мы решили устроить соревнование, кто первый потеряет 5% веса, но прошли несколько недель диетических попыток и вес продолжал ходить взад-вперед вокруг одной и той же цифры. Тогда я решила - пора принимать радикальные меры, и в течение трех дней не ела ничего, кроме сырых овощей и фруктов, хотя я пила соки и кофе (я уже давно пью и кофе и чай без сахара). И всего за 3 дня я потеряла эти самые 5% веса (3 кг) и первая достигла заветного рубежа. Мой муж пытался протестовать, что я использую запрещенные приемы, но я ему указала, что он мог бы сделать то же самое - но не захотел. Так что теперь он бронирует нам отпуск в уникальном частном пятизвездочном отеле на удаленном острове - это мой приз за победу!

Так что похудеть - это очень просто. Просто надо не есть и вес уйдет сам собой. Это не может не случиться!

Введите себе за правило один из дней недели вообще не есть - и организм очищается, и деньги экономятся, и время свободное остается! От чувства голода еще никто не умирал. Человек способен прожить без еды как минимум месяц. Если очень хочется есть - съеште помидор или огурец, выпейте кофе с небольшим количеством молока (обезжиренного), пейте побольше воды. Поменьше соков и совершенно не разрешены газированные напитки типа Кока-Колы - в них жуткое количество сахара. Можно добавить немного натурального сока в воду, чтобы был вкус. Современному человеку требуется всего 1000 калорий в день. Это может быть (1) гора овощей и фруктов с небольшим количеством йогурта и кусочком мяса-рыбы-птицы - или же (2) пара пакетов чипсов и большая бутылка Кока-Колы. Первое сочетание даст вашему организму достаточно питания, чтобы нормально работать, а второе оставит вас голодной и практически не содержит питательных элементов, нужных вашему организму. Так что важно не только как много вы едите, но и что вы едите. Овощи и немного нежирных протеинов - основа питания для похудения.

Ограничьте себя в пище и проходите пешком пару остановок на пути домой. Вместо очередного сериала - плеер с английской кассетой в карман и на прогулку в ближайший парк. Вы можете это сделать. Держите цель в уме, не забывайте, зачем вам это нужно.

Чем вы стройнее, тем лучшего мужчину вы можете найти. Женщины за границей в большинстве полные, и это один из сильных факторов в вашу пользу при поиске иностранного мужа.

Правильно выбранная стратегия обеспечит вам оптимальное использование ваших шансов, но не забывайте и о работе по увеличению собственного потенциала. Все в ваших силах.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 04:09:56 PM »
Moderators, how about splitting this thread and starting a new one that begins with Bill's answer on Nina's question How to know whether the man is serious?
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2015, 05:21:00 PM »
Moderators, how about splitting this thread and starting a new one that begins with Bill's answer on Nina's question How to know whether the man is serious?

Good idea Lily. It's clear a man is serious when he makes the decision to spend thousands of dollars to visit a lady. Nina had some men disappear on her even after they spent months talking to her. Spending time on the internet talking with women is not a big investment on their part. When it came down to the their final decisions, they chose not to spend thousands. If they lived next door in the same city, they definitely would have asked Nina for a date.

Here are some Questions recommended by Elena at Elena's models....................

Those are good questions Elena's Models are recommending women to ask men before they visit. I ask most of those myself. It's a good sign when men and women asks those questions as it may indicate they are looking for a life partner instead of someone they can use.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2015, 01:25:39 AM »

Good idea Lily.

I agree.  Are the moderators asleep?  Or don't they agree?  :D

Those are good questions Elena's Models are recommending women to ask men before they visit. I ask asked most of those myself. It's a good sign when men and women asks those questions as it may indicate they are looking for a life partner instead of someone they can use.

Fixed that for you!  You really must get into the habit of using the past tense, Billy - A may be watching!  8)

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 07:27:19 AM »
I agree.  Are the moderators asleep?  Or don't they agree?  :D

I used the Report button, and commented respectively.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 08:27:38 AM »

I my mind I was giving her information directly answering her questions along with
links to explore the topic further.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 07:09:16 PM »
Fixed that for you!  You really must get into the habit of using the past tense, Billy - A may be watching!  8)

I know two languages, English and Bad English so technically my grammar is always perfect.  ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1950
Total: 1959

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM