It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 'MURDERED BY STRIPPER WIFE'  (Read 2924 times)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
'MURDERED BY STRIPPER WIFE'
« on: January 29, 2017, 04:56:48 PM »

A BRITISH businessman was unlawfully killed when he was struck by a hit-and-run driver in Ukraine nine years ago, an inquest ruled today.

Barry Pring, 47, was lured to his death when he was hit by a stolen lorry in Kiev in 2008 while celebrating his first wedding anniversary with his “gold digger” Ukrainian wife, 28.

'MURDERED BY STRIPPER WIFE' Mum and pal of millionaire Barry Pring claim former stripper arranged murder of her British husband to get at his fortune

Widowed Anna, who has since met and has a child with another businessman, did not appear at the inquest at Exeter’s County Hall.

Greater Devon coroner Dr Elizabeth Earland said ‘strenuous attempts’ had been made to get her to attend but without success.

But in brief statement she said she had made ‘three separate statements to Ukrainian police’ and “I don’t believe I can add anything further’.

The case was initially investigated by the Ukrainian authorities as an unexplained road accident.

It was reclassified as a murder in 2011 amid concerns from the family that Barry was the victim of a contract killing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2694021/british-businessman-barry-pring-47-unlawfully-killed-death-hit-and-run-ukraine/
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

Re: 'MURDERED BY STRIPPER WIFE'
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 04:58:27 PM »
For Moby -- as he is not a SUN reader !! :) :welcome:

Coldly, she told me my brother had been killed

The brother of Barry Pring, allegedly tricked to his death by his Ukrainian wife, tells Oliver Thring of the Skype call that began a nine-year fight for the truth

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/coldly-she-told-me-my-brother-had-been-killed-xxn5d6pgh

Of note and interest to many here--they met thru Elenas Models !!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:06:28 PM by JayH »
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 05:01:18 PM »

BLACK WIDOW'S POOLED AGAIN

Widow of Brit tycoon murdered in Ukraine is now living with second millionaire in Spain after death inquest
Black widow will spend her 38th birthday in a £700k villa with a stunning pool - but family of late husband Barry Pring insists Zuizina was to blame for his killings

http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2725097/widow-of-brit-businessman-murdered-in-ukraine-is-now-living-with-second-millionaire-in-spain/

A former stripper who refused to talk to police about her millionaire husband's unsolved murder has fled Britain for a new life in the Spanish sun.

Ukrainian internet bride Anna Ziuzina, 38, is living in a luxury villa - one of two properties she has bought in Marbella on the Costa del Sol.

This week, she refused to appear at the UK inquest into the death of her husband Barry Pring, where a coroner ruled he had been killed unlawfully.

The coroner concluded Mr Pring had been tricked into climbing a safety barrier on to a Kiev motorway, where a hit-and-run driver ran him down seconds after Ms Ziuzina walked away from him.

Ms Ziuzina did not attend his funeral in Devon and has been in a dispute ever since with his family over his £1.5m estate.

Internet bride of unlawfully killed millionaire has fled to Spain

http://news.sky.com/story/internet-bride-of-unlawfully-killed-millionaire-has-fled-to-spain-10745569
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:05:07 PM by JayH »

Offline Larry1

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 08:53:22 PM »
What is the world coming to when you cannot trust a Ukrainian stripper not to grab your money?

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 02:34:08 AM »
JayH,

Thanks for reminding us why I don't read the likes of sensationalist journals - such as The Sun...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 05:42:07 AM »

Of note and interest to many here--they met thru Elenas Models !!

Why does that not surprise me, lol. There are so many women on there all with the same job types it is unbelievable. There all Teachers, Managers, Lawyers, Doctors, Travel Agent, etc, etc. There's little variation in the profession so no other jobs exist in the FSU apart from these it appears.

And people tell me I'm scam obsessed. The website is full on girls like these, cold hard looking, attractive but only in a mannequin type way if you at all find that attractive, I do not.

Fortunately for me I'm not a Millionaire where it appears there is an extra pull to attract the wrong type. However, there is still those out there I think who are out to do people harm no matter what their situation. What I'm learning is the important of reading someone's heart to discover if they are a good person, authentic rather than someone putting on bs who really is a nasty person wishing to do you harm.

The other point to bear in mind is many women in the Ukraine come from the sh*tiest poorest areas where you have to be hard to survive. Kind of like going to the worst social housing areas in the UK or US where there are full of scrotes - same goes for the Ukraine, there are loads of poor areas full of these types so best avoided I think. Lastly, the need for chemistry is important, that is what I get from this story, not to just press on with a woman if it is not right but to instead find the right woman.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 06:21:42 AM »
Why does that not surprise me, lol. .

What does it surprise me that you would suggest that EM is a scammer site ?

Do you expect EM to check the ladies employment status ?

Now while the site seems to still have profiles of ladies who never age and use the same photo from nearly a decade ago - and not so many new profiles... I think simple due diligence would demonstrate who's photo is a decade or more out of date.

When we  were courting, seriously - I was taken to be introduced to relatives, friends work colleagues ..

It would have to be one heck of a scam to have so many folks in on it ...

Trench.. please stop looking for scammers at every profile ... or affirmation of same...  I'm not even sure if being a stripper in the past would suggest a tendency to commit murder, but hey ..that's the likes of tabloids to make such a connection ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 05:42:46 AM »
What does it surprise me that you would suggest that EM is a scammer site ?

Do you expect EM to check the ladies employment status ?

Now while the site seems to still have profiles of ladies who never age and use the same photo from nearly a decade ago - and not so many new profiles... I think simple due diligence would demonstrate who's photo is a decade or more out of date.

When we  were courting, seriously - I was taken to be introduced to relatives, friends work colleagues ..

It would have to be one heck of a scam to have so many folks in on it ...

Trench.. please stop looking for scammers at every profile ... or affirmation of same...  I'm not even sure if being a stripper in the past would suggest a tendency to commit murder, but hey ..that's the likes of tabloids to make such a connection ..

I'm not saying that EM is an all out scammer site just that there is a lot of trash to sift through on there compared to legit women. This as I was informed by another member here is because they use irresponsible agencies to source their women. I think EM simply don't care about how they resource these women they just bung them up there. Yes I have met a woman on there who was not too bad, I get the impression I could have done far, far worse in terms of getting a real bad one. I'm just saying your setting yourself up with a bad line up on there so thereby giving oneself a far harder situation from the outset much like ppl sites like AFA but just much less costly.

Those two girls I mentioned recently, both I have discovered have lied about their age, and neither do I forsee as getting on Skype anytime soon. One admitted where she really lived (which I found out already) which was nowhere near Kiev but near the Crimea, the other I found out lives in Kharkiv though she is stating Kiev. Both were claiming they were 10 years older than they really are.

No I very much doubt EM checks their employment status, they really should if claims are being made that they are this or that. It doesn't bother me in the slightest what job they do but fake job = fake profile to my mind. You can tell on there that there are loads with fake jobs since the same, Lawyer, Manager, Teacher, Travel Agent get repeated over and over again and to be honest some girls just don't look the type - i.e model rather that lawyer.

Believe me, EM is going well down my list of chosen sites to source women from in the future, I would rather not waste more money. Yes some have met their other half of there no doubt but its a tough time getting to a decent one on there me thinks.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 06:03:19 AM »
..I was informed by another member here is because they use irresponsible agencies to source their women.

When they might, but I know plenty of ladies who used the site and posted their own profiles  - this info is 5 years old 

I think EM simply don't care about how they resource these women they just bung them up there.

They used to call the lady up and ask for a copy of the passport ... I don't know if they still do

Those two girls I mentioned recently, both I have discovered have lied about their age, and neither do I forsee as getting on Skype anytime soon. One admitted where she really lived (which I found out already) which was nowhere near Kiev but near the Crimea, the other I found out lives in Kharkiv though she is stating Kiev. Both were claiming they were 10 years older than they really are.

It is not unusual for ladies to lie about their location - until they trust yo, enough .. That's not such a sin - more being careful

Lying about age / using old photos might attract initial interest - bust the first time you see her - it's going to be a shock..

Never had ladies lie about adding years to their age ... but then I was looking or ladies in their late thirties - when I started this and more recently in their late forties.

No I very much doubt EM checks their employment status, they really should if claims are being made that they are this or that. It doesn't bother me in the slightest what job they do but fake job = fake profile to my mind. You can tell on there that there are loads with fake jobs since the same, Lawyer, Manager, Teacher, Travel Agent get repeated over and over again and to be honest some girls just don't look the type - i.e model rather that lawyer.

Trench.. many FSU W had Engineer as profile in my day ! They didn't look like Engineers - but I suspect this was their tertiary qualification .

George Clooney's wife is a lawyer and could be / have been a model ;)

Believe me, EM is going well down my list of chosen sites to source women from in the future, I would rather not waste more money. Yes some have met their other half of there no doubt but its a tough time getting to a decent one on there me thinks.

Trench ..

Last time I looked EM was well down on choice - as were many other sites - such as bride.ru..

I really don't think it is inherently a 'scammer site' ...

A site is only as good as where you find her

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2255
Total: 2266

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM