It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Could this all be true?  (Read 20395 times)

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Could this all be true?
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 02:45:59 PM »
He sure be full a sumptin, eh catz? not sure if it is the lord or sumptin a little more chemical. . . . . . :puke:

He's harmless to everyone- or he wouldnt be here.

He Who Must Be Ignored isnt Omega'd yet. . . . . .

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »
I/O, my only question is will you find these "unimportant BS" arguments you describe you two having as at all wearing over time?

I don't imagine so because it has been pretty much the same from the first few letters we wrote. >:( >:( A wise old man told me once (And I hold it dear to my heart) never be afraid of an argument especially with your beloved, but be VERY afraid of silence. If a relationship can't stand a "Bit of a scrap" it is a very thin relationship in the first instance. Far too many people IMO spend their lives saying what the other one wants to hear.

Deccie, the reality is that I fell in love with a young woman who has the substance to pack up all she has, including her son, leave all behind and place her absolute trust in me. Believe me, this was no easy task for her because she is very close to all of her family. One would be brain dead if they expected someone like this to be a pushover. Understand that arguments doesn't mean shouting matches.

I/O
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:14:42 PM by I/O »

Offline Christian

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 04:38:40 PM »
I'll just say "me too" on this one. Good stuff I/O!

Ken

P. S.  Would someone please tell me how JC Superstar could have any insight into this? He's been to Russia what, once on a business trip right? Just another case of steroid induced verbal diarrhea it seems.

Ken,

It would seem you were a little premature to identify with I/O's remarks since he qualified them in a later post.

Yes, my circumference and experience with FSU women is limited (by choice and preference) - but none the less valid.  Its odd that you did not say from all your vast experience(s) that "It ain't so!"

Your ridicule of me and your swollen headed demeanor might gain you brownie points and even a merit badge with some, but if I were you less than two years married and perhaps not yet hailed as papochka vernutsja (?) [for flavor Mr. Moderator] I think I would concentrate on the various ways she might indicate "Do me baby, Do me!"  But what do you think?

Christian
Ибо [только] Я знаю намерения, какие имею о вас, говорит Господь, намерения во благо, а не на зло, чтобы дать вам будущность и надежду. 
И воззовете ко Мне, и пойдете и помолитесь Мне, и Я услышу вас; 
и взыщете Меня и найдете, если взыщете Меня всем сердцем вашим.

Offline Christian

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 04:41:44 PM »
He sure be full a sumptin, eh catz? not sure if it is the lord or sumptin a little more chemical. . . . . . :puke:

He's harmless to everyone- or he wouldnt be here.

He Who Must Be Ignored isnt Omega'd yet. . . . . .

And why are you here, William3rd?  Is your reference to "Omega'd" - well, never mind.  Your the wrong one to ask.

Christian
Ибо [только] Я знаю намерения, какие имею о вас, говорит Господь, намерения во благо, а не на зло, чтобы дать вам будущность и надежду. 

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »
As the great philosopher Bugs Bunny says: "What a Maroon!"

Another ill informed attempt by Mr. Idiot.

And just in case you missed it, as it seems that you miss most things here that have anything to do with reality, my post was "after" I/O qualified his post so "duh" I read that post too.

Also, please tell us with your vast all encompassing experience what YOU know about being married to a FSUW. Inquiring minds are just dying to find out... :wallbash:

Have you EVER answered the questions about WHY you were here? No? Big surprise there.

You have got to be a very pathetic individual as you have no intention or interest in this endeavor but yet you still feel the need to spout off from your huge amount of experience because you are just so much smarter than anyone here could ever hope to be right?

... whatever...

"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline Christian

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »
As the great philosopher Bugs Bunny says: "What a Maroon!"

Another ill informed attempt by Mr. Idiot.

And just in case you missed it, as it seems that you miss most things here that have anything to do with reality, my post was "after" I/O qualified his post so "duh" I read that post too.

Also, please tell us with your vast all encompassing experience what YOU know about being married to a FSUW. Inquiring minds are just dying to find out... :wallbash:

Have you EVER answered the questions about WHY you were here? No? Big surprise there.

You have got to be a very pathetic individual as you have no intention or interest in this endeavor but yet you still feel the need to spout off from your huge amount of experience because you are just so much smarter than anyone here could ever hope to be right?

... whatever...

Ken,

Follow the dots, connect them with a line, 2 plus 2 = 4 and in theoretical geometry everything is true.

whatever

Christian

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »
Yeah, okay little one. You're right. You are always right, you always have been right, and you always will be right. Sure you aren't an agency owner?

I think I'll just give up on this community. If totally worthless idiots like you are the future here then I want no part of it.

Good Luck with finding room to move around your ego.

Outta here...
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline Zeusophobia

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »
Yeah, okay little one. You're right. You are always right, you always have been right, and you always will be right. Sure you aren't an agency owner?

I think I'll just give up on this community. If totally worthless idiots like you are the future here then I want no part of it.

Outta here...

Did that guy just quit the forum? He had like 4000 posts...

Offline Christian

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 05:15:45 PM »
Did that guy just quit the forum? He had like 4000 posts...

No, he's just fed up with me and I with his portrayal of same.

Christian

Offline I/O

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »
I/O's remarks since he qualified them in a later post.Christian

Qualified of clarified? Subtle but important difference. Deccie seemed to be eluding to the conclusion of seriously animated arguments occurring often.
(Over some unimportant BS as is usual with us)
...............is what I actually said. Point is, if and when we have a blue, it is usually over some unimportant BS.

Note to the author of this thread: There is certain posters who should be dismissed without further reference. Your challenge here is to figure out who they are. It's a no brainer really but it is good practice for the future in learning how to dismiss nonsense. There is a lot of it around this caper.

I/O

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »

Outta here...

catz, don't let him get to you.  Posting here is the only way he can get his "self-worth".   I doubt anyone listens to him in real life.

Thomas

Offline I/O

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2007, 05:49:22 PM »
No, he's just fed up with me
Christian

Yeah...!!! He has quite a few mates. ::) ::)

I/O

Offline KenC

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2007, 06:11:27 PM »
Ken,

It would seem you were a little premature to identify with I/O's remarks since he qualified them in a later post.

Yes, my circumference and experience with FSU women is limited (by choice and preference) - but none the less valid.  Its odd that you did not say from all your vast experience(s) that "It ain't so!"

Your ridicule of me and your swollen headed demeanor might gain you brownie points and even a merit badge with some, but if I were you less than two years married and perhaps not yet hailed as papochka vernutsja (?) [for flavor Mr. Moderator] I think I would concentrate on the various ways she might indicate "Do me baby, Do me!"  But what do you think?

Christian
Christian,
Don't you think it is a little hypocritical to belittle Ken's experience because he has "only" been married for two years when in fact you have never been married to  RW?  For you to speak up in any thread regarding marriage to a RW is stupid on your part.  Unless of course it was to ask a question from those with first hand experience.

BTW, yes, your opinion is much less valid than Ken's as he has actually been married to a RW and you have not.
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2007, 06:24:16 PM »
2 plus 2 = 4 and in theoretical geometry...
First misquoting Trojan war history, now mixing elementary arithmetic and Euclid. You ARE very confused, and the purpose of your presence here is increasingly obscure, apart from beng quite valueless ::).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 07:23:18 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Flyfisheron

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2007, 06:59:03 PM »
No, he's just fed up with me

And he's at the head of a very long line....

Nice to see yet another (what could be informative) post hijacked by the mindless pontifications of an imbicile.

When is it going to end?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
No, he's just fed up with me and I with his portrayal of same.

Christian

Christian,

I am not sure if you are paying attention, but I see at least a half dozen guys - all respected, and some very long-time, members of RWD who are saying essentially the same thing about being "fed up" with you.

At some point, a rational person will look around and recognize when there is a chorus of critique. Those who are interested in effective communications, will then endeavor to make some changes.

I suggest you take a VERY hard look at the criticism you are receiving - and what you can do about it. Soon.

- Dan

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2007, 08:31:44 PM »
Can't all you guys just put him on ignore like the rest of us and stop providing him with an audience?  Has he yet to post ANYTHING of any value?  Why waste your time?

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »
He is damaging the integrity of this board and the information that it provides to readers.

The time has come for "Christian" to realize that our collective patience is coming to an end, and more importantly, the patience of the administration of this board is coming to an end.

IGNORE is no longer enough apparently

Offline acrzybear

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »
William

Too bad this board doesn't have a "boot" button.  Since I have that person in question on ignore I have no idea what dribble he's spouting.  With this being a Sunday you would think he'd be in some church sharing his wealth of knowledge to the poor lambs.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:35:11 PM by acrzybear »
Necessitas dat ingenium

Offline timothe

• Self honesty is a very elusive thing.
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2007, 09:20:17 PM »
He is damaging the integrity of this board and the information that it provides to readers.

The time has come for "Christian" to realize that our collective patience is coming to an end, and more importantly, the patience of the administration of this board is coming to an end.

Ignore is sufficient...if everyone does it.  He's getting all of this attention again because one person decided to respond to him.  

He had his chance to communicate about his situation honestly and chose not to do it.  That shows me he has no respect for the people here and he should be treated as such.  

Offline William3rd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2007, 09:26:25 PM »
I had him pegged for what he is and had the honor to ignore him first. The problem here is that Jesus Christ-Supertroll comes in and salts the threads with BS.  Putting him on ignore is inadequate as he just posts and posts and posts. :wallbash:

I am sure that he will be correcting his behavior immediately or leaving us.

Offline Zeusophobia

« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2007, 09:27:04 PM »

I just want to point out the fact that Christians replys have been incomprehensible to me thus far. I don't know if it's the abundance of words that I don't hear on a daily, or even weekly basis, or the fact that he arranges them in a strange sort of way. The fact is I'm not entirely sure of what this guys stance on anything is.

So don't worry, this guy hasn't contributed to my opinion of Russian Women in the least bit.

Offline I/O

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2007, 09:47:25 PM »

I just want to point out the fact that Christians replys have been incomprehensible to me thus far. I don't know if it's the abundance of words that I don't hear on a daily, or even weekly basis, or the fact that he arranges them in a strange sort of way. The fact is I'm not entirely sure of what this guys stance on anything is.

So don't worry, this guy hasn't contributed to my opinion of Russian Women in the least bit.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

I/O

Offline Mir

« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2007, 11:28:02 PM »
Zeus

Looking at the 3 profiles that you have found so attractive I must say that you are not hard to please, which is good as you have a very good chance of finding a girl that will please you visually. But looks are just part of the package.
If you want to just ogle at women with stunning looks browse Anastasisweb, but keep in mind that they are just to look at as I am sure it is all a scam.
Good luck :)

Offline Bruce

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2007, 03:27:23 AM »
Zeus, if you can get two to three weeks off at a time here is just one link at what is available out there:

http://www.learnrussian.ru/english/courses-and-prices.html

At your age you can fly over, stay with a family and immerse yourself in the language and culture.  See the picture for yourself, at a young age and your eyes will really open.  Think long and hard about what you really want in love and life.   Remember, there are no short cuts.  Best of luck  :).
"A word is dead when it is said, some say.  I say it just begins to live that day."  Emily Dickinson

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400
Most Online Ever: 12701