It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating  (Read 53356 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: My plans for 2018 FSU Dating
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2018, 05:42:26 AM »
Trench, as I've said before - with your misogynist attitude - you WILL fail and you're wasting your money and their time .

Edit: let me be more 'constructive'

You must look for a lass that understands enough English to be allowed into the UK - as she has to pass a test

You are going out on a VM like a blind date

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:44:32 AM by msmob »

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2018, 07:50:23 AM »
You must look for a lass that understands enough English to be allowed into the UK - as she has to pass a test

Look at English A1 Life Skills Test on Youtube (there are examples from Pakistan, etc.). I watched them all in order to prepare my wife for that test. She found it quite easy as we had practised the A1 test many times via Skype. It is just like taking the old 11+ exam. The 'pass' result is valid for 2 years.

The next test is A2 Life Skills due after 30 months, and again expires after 2 years. Finally, there is the B1 Life Skills for ILR after another 30 months. It is all just a way of making it costly to have a foreign spouse. They have recently started a 10 years to ILR for people struggling to meet certain criteria. Hope this all helps.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2018, 08:30:55 AM »
Trench, as I've said before - with your misogynist attitude - you WILL fail and you're wasting your money and their time .

Edit: let me be more 'constructive'

You are going out on a VM like a blind date

Well I generally keep my misogynist attitudes quiet most of the time, particularly if I feel girl won't take to it too well. It varies though, some girls I met want jobs, others don't, some seem to want to study more, just a case of weighing up the girl and seeing if she could possibly fit in & vice versa.

Many of the girls I am looking at have put down that they know English and of course that can vary. To be honest a girl knowing English can help the process a lot. Though even one that needs to learn up on it is not necessarily a no go. Last girls English wasn't great but got a bit better along the way enough that she could have been a viable option.

Yes I am going out on VM like a blind date - Ideal world being to run through a lot of girls till I find one with chemistry.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2018, 08:31:47 AM »
Look at English A1 Life Skills Test on Youtube (there are examples from Pakistan, etc.). I watched them all in order to prepare my wife for that test. She found it quite easy as we had practised the A1 test many times via Skype. It is just like taking the old 11+ exam. The 'pass' result is valid for 2 years.

The next test is A2 Life Skills due after 30 months, and again expires after 2 years. Finally, there is the B1 Life Skills for ILR after another 30 months. It is all just a way of making it costly to have a foreign spouse. They have recently started a 10 years to ILR for people struggling to meet certain criteria. Hope this all helps.

Thanks Blighty, appreciate it :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2018, 09:19:04 AM »
Well got a number of girls shortlisted now to call up. At least a couple of favourites at the moment but now they can be very different in meeting, sometimes even if you Skype.

One of the girls actually isn't showing off all her cleavage etc. Quite Modestly dressed, and while this might be no bad thing in a way, I'm a little concerned she might be a bit on the too modest personality side. Still its really the chemistry which will make it or break it at the end of the day.

At the moment in an ideal world I am thinking of meeting up with 1 girl a day, so for 10 days that would make 10 girls. I am aiming to contact them one or two at a time so book girl 1 on the first day then a girl on the following day if possible. I'll continue until either I run out of girls or days, or much preferably I find the right one. At that point I will shelve contacting the rest of the girls on the  list and concentrate on the girl I have chemistry with. Worst case scenario and it all flops I will just enjoy a pleasant area and make a tour off it, drink & dine in few restaurants in what should be pleasant surroundings :) Then of course reassess strategy for next time and try anew. I'm fairly optimistic at the moment though so shall see how it goes.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2018, 09:29:30 AM »
"One of the girls actually isn't showing off all her cleavage etc. Quite Modestly dressed"

don't pre-judge
otherwise it's prejudicial  :)

russian women don't want to be seen as "cheap"
that influences their behavior especially with a stranger
when a woman is comfortable around you
behavior is completely different

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2018, 09:49:38 AM »
You going to Ukraine or Russia?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #282 on: May 25, 2018, 09:52:17 AM »
You going to Ukraine or Russia?

Ukraine

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #283 on: May 25, 2018, 02:42:35 PM »
Well got a number of girls shortlisted now to call up. At least a couple of favourites at the moment but now they can be very different in meeting, sometimes even if you Skype.

No.... NEVER  had that happen ..  'strange', that ...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2199
Total: 2208

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM