It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life Continues  (Read 103150 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Life Continues
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2016, 09:16:13 PM »

Got some photos from Yellowstone sized right so I can attach them. I'd figure I start you guys off with a nice rack. Who doesn't like a nice rack? For the ladies, I'm giving you cute little Bambi.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2016, 08:51:09 PM »

Photos attached in order, waterfall, valley, bison, and hot springs. A few weeks ago a man fell into the hot springs. They never found his body. A woman told me the reason was because he dissolved. A week later a Chinese national got a $1000 fine for stepping off the designated paths.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2016, 08:57:11 PM »
Superb photos Billy, but where is your sword in case you need to slay a bison to protect your lady?

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline ML

« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2016, 09:06:00 PM »
I didn't notice any waterfall, valley, bison, or hot springs.

Are they in another set of pictures?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2016, 09:19:30 PM »
Superb photos Billy, but where is your sword in case you need to slay a bison to protect your lady?

Excalibur stayed home but I did learn that I could've taken a loaded gun on national parks. I bought some ammo in Montana since they don't charge sales tax and the salesman told me guns are allowed in parks. If a bison charged at us, you guys know I'd risk my pretty face to protect my wife, right?

There is another set and I will prepare them just for you.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »
Thinking of heading to that park this summer,
thanks for ther photos BillyB.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2016, 07:52:26 PM »
Thinking of heading to that park this summer,

Spend a good 10 seconds looking at the set of balls in the first photo. If you feel insecure or intimidated at any time, I recommend you don't go to Yellowstone. There's a lot of balls there much bigger than yours and they often break laws when driving on the road.

There is another set of pictures. I know you're a special kind of guy being lover of nature instead of women so just for you, I'm posting pics of nature that's not obstructed by humans.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2016, 02:35:49 AM »
There is another set of pictures. I know you're a special kind of guy being lover of nature instead of women so just for you, I'm posting pics of nature that's not obstructed by humans.

Nice photos, Billy.  But are you sure the last two are in Yellowstone?  Looks more like Rotorua to me!  ;D

Offline Gator

« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2016, 05:11:52 AM »
Again a thanks to BillyB for keeping us abreast of his happy marriage. 

Nice photos, Billy.  But are you sure the last two are in Yellowstone?  Looks more like Rotorua to me!  ;D

Never heard of Rotorua.  Looked it up.  It seems to share the same volcanism geology as Yellowstone.   

Offline Jumper

« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2016, 11:45:44 AM »
Spend a good 10 seconds looking at the set of balls in the first photo. If you feel insecure or intimidated at any time, I recommend you don't go to Yellowstone. There's a lot of balls there much bigger than yours and they often break laws when driving on the road.

LOL!
Thanks for the warning..

Seen lots of Elk Billy, and none jump further than me.
:)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2016, 06:51:58 PM »

Like Gator, I had to look up Rotorua too. I also learned New Zealand has the biggest hot spring in the world called Frying Pan Lake. The hot spring I was at is called Grand Prismatic Spring. It's the largest in America and 3rd largest in the world. Google the name and see some spectacular photos taken from the air.

Seen lots of Elk Billy, and none jump further than me.
:)

For those who don't know Jumper, he rides motocross bikes and I believe him when he say no elk can jumper further than he.

One thing I find interesting about the last 6 photos I posted is the photo with the big balls got by far the most views. I'm starting to wonder what the men at this forum are most interested in. Click on the other scenic photo thumbnails. They are more magnificent than the balls when enlarged. Seriously.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2016, 01:46:05 PM »
Quote from: billyB
The hot spring I was at is called Grand Prismatic Spring. It's the largest in America and 3rd largest in the world. Google the name and see some spectacular photos taken from the air.

Thanks for the tip Billy, I've seen a lot of dramatic shots of Yellowstone, but those are really very unique.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2016, 09:32:09 PM »

Just got done with concerts this week. On Tuesday we seen Journey with the Doobie Brothers and yesterday evening seen Cheap Trick, Joan Jett, and Heart. My wife said the Journey concert was the best and I agree. Steve Perry wasn't singing but they found a Filipino guy on YouTube doing covers of their songs and he did such a good job, he got the job. A few months ago seen Blondie perform. Missed the Guns and Roses concert though.

Offline ML

« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2016, 08:49:04 AM »
Billy, you should check out the word 'saw' ; it's very useful.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2016, 05:39:52 PM »

Not much into making announcements but this one may be mandatory here so just saying we're celebrating the 5th anniversary. First wrote the wife 7 years ago Dec 2009. I'd recommend the journey.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2017, 01:54:24 AM »
Not much into making announcements but this one may be mandatory here so just saying we're celebrating the 5th anniversary. First wrote the wife 7 years ago Dec 2009. I'd recommend the journey.

Happy Anniversary, Billy!

P.S.  Did you forget that it's mandatory to show A's legs in all your photos?  :(

Offline ML

« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2017, 12:57:36 PM »
Married on the 31st for tax purposes ??

Cutting it a little close !!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2017, 07:52:25 PM »
Happy Anniversary, Billy!

Thank you!

P.S.  Did you forget that it's mandatory to show A's legs in all your photos?  :(

Not in the Wintertime. I'm currently wearing shorts. I like wearing shorts in the house. Do you want to be pleased by seeing a photos of my legs?

I looked at my Yellowstone folder and found photos I haven't posted yet. I may post a few more.

Married on the 31st for tax purposes ??

Cutting it a little close !!

I got married at the end of the year because the time was right! I was also aware the time was right to get a bigger tax return because I'd be married. :D

Offline BillyB

« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2017, 06:05:08 PM »

I have a confession to make. I'm not married to a Ukrainian woman anymore. Hard to believe I spent years of my life and tons of money to find and marry an FSU woman and she turns out to be just like every other American woman out there.

Somebody is in love with my wife. Actually there are a lot of people in love with her but this somebody left flowers on her windshield at college. He or She is in love with my wife but he or she has not disclosed who they are. It's been a few weeks since that happened. They need to take action again. Flowers are dead and I need new flowers in the house to brighten up the place.

I told my wife after she became a citizen that there are benefits being an American citizen. She can now go to any international airport and cut to the front of the line. I said to make sure she holds up her American passport and say "It's okay everybody, I'm an American!"

Offline Muckraker

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2017, 09:22:32 PM »
Congratulations Billy.

My wife has long since become Americanized as well. The strange thing is that I seem to have become more Russified at the same time. Maybe more like we blended.

Muck

Offline JayH

« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2017, 09:50:05 PM »
I have a confession to make. I'm not married to a Ukrainian woman anymore. Hard to believe I spent years of my life and tons of money to find and marry an FSU woman and she turns out to be just like every other American woman out there.

Somebody is in love with my wife. Actually there are a lot of people in love with her but this somebody left flowers on her windshield at college. He or She is in love with my wife but he or she has not disclosed who they are. It's been a few weeks since that happened. They need to take action again. Flowers are dead and I need new flowers in the house to brighten up the place.

I told my wife after she became a citizen that there are benefits being an American citizen. She can now go to any international airport and cut to the front of the line. I said to make sure she holds up her American passport and say "It's okay everybody, I'm an American!"

Ahhh   BB  --how little you have learnt !!    You can take the girl out of Ukraine --but you can't take the  Ukraine out of the girl !

Congrats BB!!  send Ade a pm !!!!! ;D
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2017, 08:51:00 PM »

Thanks gentlemen. Wife loves being an American but she is still proud to be from Ukraine. I told her I'll take her anywhere she wants for dinner to celebrate her citizenship and she chose Denny's, which happens to serve American food.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2017, 10:07:11 AM »
Thanks gentlemen. Wife loves being an American but she is still proud to be from Ukraine. I told her I'll take her anywhere she wants for dinner to celebrate her citizenship and she chose Denny's, which happens to serve American food.

Congratulations to you and your better half Billy. My Olga has been here in the US more than 8 years. Been trying to get her to get her citizenship......
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2017, 06:32:49 PM »
Congratulations to you and your better half Billy. My Olga has been here in the US more than 8 years. Been trying to get her to get her citizenship......

Thank you. Good luck to Olga pursuing her citizenship. After my wife getting the permanent Green Card, I thought I'd never again have to collect a massive amount of paperwork to prove the marriage. I was wrong. Being married to an American citizen, an immigrant gets to file for citizenship earlier than other immigrants. She used this option and they sent my wife a letter to bring her marriage certificate to prove the marriage. She did and her citizenship was delayed since the interviewer asked for more proof. Collected photos, titles of shared property, tax returns, bills, and bank accounts and turned them in, hopefully it will be the last time.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2017, 06:52:44 PM »
Been getting fat off chocolate. Guy or girl who dropped flowers on my wife's windshield has since left three boxes/bars of chocolate. One of them was a Ukrainian Roshen chocolate bar. Guy or girl seems to be too shy disclosing who he/she is.

Last month we visited Vancouver B.C. Had a walk around the city but the famous and beautiful Stanley Park trees and flowers were still sleeping and had yet come out for Spring. Photo of us below at Stanley Park.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:56:18 PM by BillyB »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2372
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2361
Total: 2372

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Today at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Today at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM