It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Caring dating and introduction agencies in St. Petersburg, or pickup buddies ?  (Read 38821 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Can anyone.....

LMAO!

Baited the peanut gallery with a story line about a guy who fell out of a boat but never got wet, eh! Funny, too *$10,000.00-ED* always seem to pop-up surprisingly....

Experts.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Many of us who show up here have rather strange stories.

Never know who is just normal-weird and who is yanking our chain.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

By the way they write English, I can tell they are really quality gals.
I can't believe the back and forth gibberish.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

DragonKid=DearGod=Banter :rolleyes:
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
Sprotz I only joined and posted on this forum, as you have depression, and I can tell the guys here are trying to pull a fast one on you. I have no ill intentions, I would happily take time out to meet you for a coffee, heck I don't mind if you come and meet the girl I am seeing and hear out her opinion. Women I know always say​ , work on yourself, world is not a charity. No woman will give out love for free.

Dragon Kid,

Why don't you tell sprotz about your 'expertise' with women ? .. How you've been praised for your wise misogynistic stance across the fora ? 

@Beel
  Ed is a long-term happily married guy - a Russian guy - living in the west - who married a Russian lass. They now have a family ...  The parallels are similar

Now, DK - now known as 'Banter ' ...please tell sprotz about your Russian language skills  and knowledge of the FSU.. You - a dating coach ?  :ROFL:

Offline msmob

Give the man a banana!!
At last someone has got it!!  (   my earlier post on suggesting the sock puppet army( that was deleted ) was better off playing with the sock puppet s over at rua !!)

Dear JayH

I 'got it' from the first post - if you care to check - it was clear 'banter' had been here, before.  It was only a matter of time before  the bile over-flowed and the mask dropped

Offline sprotz

• Trips: None (yet)
Correct, something IS wrong with me.  It could be a combination of my early upbringing that made me very quiet, socially incapable,(as a kid, I didn't even talk) and me being mixed race. and the fact I grew up in isolation from desired females. (Birds of a feather flock together). At least you guys are pure race, I presume. I've never seen an interracial couple that's heavily in love (kissing, cuddling, romancing), I mean Really compatible.
Couldn't have been a worse state  of fate for me.

If only I was in University again. In university there was always someone to help me, someone to soothe me, a friend who's always got your back.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:06:00 AM by sprotz »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
...At least you guys are pure race, I presume. I've never seen an interracial couple that's heavily in love (kissing, cuddling, romancing), I mean Really compatible.

Maybe not in Russia - but they're all over the rest of the world.

Just as examples:

Russian former work colleague - very happily married to a Japanese woman (10 years and counting), with children.

English former work colleague - very happily married to a Thai woman.  They live in Thailand with their children.

Thousands of white New Zealanders with spouses/partners who are Maori, Pacific Islander, Indian, Chinese, Thai, African...

I could go on, but surely you get the point.

Offline BillyB

something IS wrong with me.  It could be a combination of my early upbringing that made me very quiet, socially incapable,(as a kid, I didn't even talk) and me being mixed race.

Your problems are fixable. Quit blaming everything else that's beyond your control. I'm mixed but doing very well with the ladies and in life.

I don't get how you can claim being of a mixed race is a turnoff for ladies and say that you're hot looking which is a turn on for ladies. Which is it. When they giggle behind your back, they laugh with you or at you?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
I think Sprotz & Banter could be DK, both together show similar traits to him. Particularly when Banter started talking about showing upper body of himself. Sprotz I think is perhaps the actual true DK as DK tried to hide his social shortcomings at first till he let slip a bit later. Sprotz I think is closest to the real him, very reclusive, introverted and socially disabled ;) and puts on a front on here when DK or split persona as Banter. End of the day though many of us have problems on here Sprotz, DK or whatever just needs to deal with it one small step at a time.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
DK never hides who he is when he returns.  Given he posted his photo, everyone knew "Banter" was DK.  sprotz is not DK.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
DK never hides who he is when he returns.  Given he posted his photo, everyone knew "Banter" was DK.  sprotz is not DK.

On this occasion you're probably right Beothius, what was I thinking ::)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline LAman

Yea, that why he changes his name each time he comes back. He posted his photo after he was identified.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Boethius

He has no choice but to change his name.  Banned posters can't log in.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
He has no choice but to change his name.  Banned posters can't log in.

How come he was banned? I know he had the odd heated disagreement on here but I never got the impression he was really that offensive or anything. Besides if someone just creates a new profile it seems kind of pointless. He seemed intent on finding a FSW.

Offline msmob

How come he was banned? I know he had the odd heated disagreement on here but I never got the impression he was really that offensive or anything.

You don't trust the mods ?

Besides if someone just creates a new profile it seems kind of pointless. He seemed intent on finding a FSW.

He is easy to spot ...his post post was a tirade against me :D   

I feel sorry for any FSU W he will find ..  If you ever found his posts on 'whack job' I'm fitter than you and look at my g/f .com  - you'd get my drift .... A crazy ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
You don't trust the mods ?

He is easy to spot ...his post post was a tirade against me :D   

I feel sorry for any FSU W he will find ..  If you ever found his posts on 'whack job' I'm fitter than you and look at my g/f .com  - you'd get my drift .... A crazy ..

Still interesting to have around ;D Would be interesting to know how he is getting on. DK said he was going out to FSU, Russia I think earlier this year around February time for an extended outing so wondered how he might of got on if he ever made the journey.

Perhaps we have been too hard on him and maybe should let him back in :D 

Offline msmob

Still interesting to have around ;D Would be interesting to know how he is getting on. DK said he was going out to FSU, Russia I think earlier this year around February time for an extended outing so wondered how he might of got on if he ever made the journey.

Perhaps we have been too hard on him and maybe should let him back in :D

Don't be soft, Trench... anyway - 'our' DK isn't going to Russia anymore - had a change of heart - prefers western lasses, again  :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
d
Don't be soft, Trench... anyway - 'our' DK isn't going to Russia anymore - had a change of heart - prefers western lasses, again  :D

That's a shame to hear Moby he seemed so committed to the FSW scene, would seem like a big step back and a waste to me, the only virgin girl he is likely to get in the UK will be a fat ugly chick though plenty of them of course, lol.

The quality of girl I am now with would be a tough get in the UK indeed. I couldn't be more pleased with how my search turned out in the end :D All after just 18 months & 3 trips, I thought it would take a lot more than it did in the end, was really just a case of getting out there and getting involved.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:43:24 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Boethius

DK wasn't looking for a virgin. From what I've seen there are plenty of thin, pretty twenty somethings in London. So I doubt he has settled.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:41:08 PM by Boethius »

Offline msmob

That's a shame to hear Moby he seemed so committed to the FSW scene

As a father of daughters, I'd say FSU dads can breathe a sigh of relief . The lad is all over the place - doesn't know what he wants and clearly changing his mind about priorities, constantly.

The quality of girl I am now with would be a tough get in the UK indeed. I couldn't be more pleased with how my search turned out in the end

Hmm, Trench ... the 'end' will be when you are happily married with ( hopefully ) kids and years down the road..... ALL you have done is pulled  - you aren't in a relationship, yet.

Offline Boethius

As a father of daughters, I'd say FSU dads can breathe a sigh of relief . The lad is all over the place - doesn't know what he wants and clearly changing his mind about priorities, constantly.

That's pretty common with a lot of young people. He's finding himself. Nothing wrong with that.

Offline msmob

That's pretty common with a lot of young people. He's finding himself. Nothing wrong with that.

Sure, but DK's reaction / 'non-acceptance' of the opinions / advice from those older, wiser and with greater experience was the issue.

I recognised his behaviour as a pubescent teenager, rather than a 'man' 10 years older.  I am left wondering if he is taking something to make his body 'beautiful' ....   

I certainly hope, not - I saw too many Cypriot lads needing to have their sperm count enhanced though such misguided thinking

I probably might not be around when he is my age - but it would be interesting for him to read his 'ramblings' and admit how daft he was. I even suspect he might not have the body of 'Adonis'... 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
d
That's a shame to hear Moby he seemed so committed to the FSW scene, would seem like a big step back and a waste to me, the only virgin girl he is likely to get in the UK will be a fat ugly chick though plenty of them of course, lol.

A twenty year old Russian girl and a twenty year old Western girl
are nearly identical physically and neither are ready for marriage
mentally or emotionally. I would never point a young guy who
dates twenty year old girls to the FSU. The combination of their
youth and all the differences in language, culture and communicating
are too big for me to recommend it. 

It's when you look for a 30-50+ year old woman for marriage that
you start finding big differences between Western and Eastern
women. FSUW aren't for everyone and they aren't for entry level
daters either.

If a twenty something guy shows up here, I usually tell him to
visit with his church group or to study something in the FSU
and to help out at the English department.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

There is no difference at any age, other than that over age 40, FSUW are slimmer than WW, and there are more of them on the market.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1972
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM