It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?  (Read 455871 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Coronavirus, how are you preparing for it and how it is affecting you so far?
« Reply #1075 on: March 22, 2020, 02:05:23 PM »
Does Trump not own the response?

So you think it appropriate to assail the leader of our nation as he direct's the nation's response to  two grave crises - our immediate health and tomorrow's economy. 

As Gov. Cuomo said, "Now is not a time for politics.  Not a time for venting personal feelings."

We will judge Trump after this.    Meanwhile, what are Trump's options?   What would you do?    If you can believe their data, the nation that seems closest to beating this is China.    Our military and law enforcement are too small to enforce what China did, given our cultural differences.   Surely you are not the panicked de Blasio and calling for the military? 

I guess like most relationships it boils down to a trust issue.  With as much erroneous information I have heard from Trump, I don't get any warm and fuzzies as far as trust is concerned.

You rejected Trump from Day One.  I don't expect people like you to ever become warm and fuzzy about him.

But what about Trump's team? 

At least Pence is coherent and seems to have a better grasp on the subject despite giving a great Trimjob.

I understand your point, yet are you missing a more important point:  namely, all those professionals standing behind Trump during his press conferences.  They are the ones executing the team effort, with Trump resolving conflicts.     IMO the team seems especially solid.   

Offline msmob

« Reply #1076 on: March 22, 2020, 02:15:30 PM »
Doesn't the political aspect of this virus belong in the 'Trampu' thread ?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1077 on: March 22, 2020, 02:28:52 PM »
Billy,

Let us hope you are not underestimating the most important factor in all this - time.

We'll see how things really are in a week or two.

I've been paying attention to time since January. America has taken actions early to flatten the curb. It's the anti Trump America that didn't take it seriously and will be hit the hardest. Rest of America will be fine. NY for example is one of those areas that will be hit hard. Last month Trump told States they can take whatever action they need. It wasn't until last week NY closed schools. The NY governor, NY city Mayor and their health department was against closing schools. They failed to understand the seriousness of the virus. But the threat of the teachers walking off the job forced their hands to close schools. Christ! Even the public understood the danger more than the experts and the leaders! America's Democratic cities are ran by those with similar political beliefs as those in Europe and will pay the biggest price for not shutting down earlier. For the most part, America will be fine and strong enough for round two with the virus. When Italy had their lockdown, some people estimated America is one to two weeks behind for a nationwide lockdown. We are past that time and we only have a few states with a handful of deaths ordering self isolation. America is nowhere near total lockdown. Don't need test kits to tell us what is happening. Just look at the activity in hospitals. When it's discovered America did a better job than Europe in preventing the virus from coming to our shores, I'm sure people will continue to blame Trump for not doing enough.

http://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/15/opinion/coronavirus-nyc-schools.html

Here's Trump's Euro travel ban weeks ago with European leaders angry saying this is a global crisis and needs global cooperation. Trump was accused of creating confusion and chaos and his leadership abilities were questioned. Well,....at least he's leading instead of following.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/12/814876173/coronavirus-trump-speech-creates-chaos-eu-says-it-wasnt-warned-of-travel-ban
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1078 on: March 22, 2020, 02:52:12 PM »
Trench, WHY are you posting BS ..

The virus' transmission methodology  is well known, now ..

It's not so much about droplets in the atmosphere .. it's what you touch and pass to your mucus glands ... on the face... Eyes, nose, mouth ..

Mobe, haven't you got a bedpan that needs emptying ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #1079 on: March 22, 2020, 02:53:05 PM »
If your comment refers to dealing with coronavirus, I guess that is yet to be seen. 

I posted two articles about people over the age of 60 years old
getting denied treatment or getting denied the use of a respirator.
The reason for getting denied? They were old.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #1080 on: March 22, 2020, 03:03:06 PM »
Iran seems to be topping out in daily number of deaths.

Reduction in deaths from yesterday in Italy( UK too although we are behind Italy so have yet to hit our peak )

Upward trend of daily deaths in France seems to have levelled out.

Not quite the Armageddon forecast of Krimster...no surprise there...he'll be so disappointed.

Trench will be able to come out of hiding at his parents soon.

I reckon a lot of people/panic merchants are going to look stupid in a couple of months.

With a total of 14,000 Corona virus deaths worldwide so far ..it's looking like my forecast that we'd finish well short of the 280,000 worldwide Flu deaths of last year will be spot-on.

Next time bed-wetters start panicking just call for me..i'll put you right : )

Wonder if you'll all be panicking,bed-wetting and screaming for lock-downs at the next Flu season.?

The annoying thing is economies/mental health have been put hugely at risk because of over-reaction from social media and mainstream media with an anti-Trump and anti- Johnson agenda...and sucked up by gullible people.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 03:09:26 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1081 on: March 22, 2020, 03:18:31 PM »
not surprised to see the people who put humpty trumpty where he is on the wall
are now so very unhappy to see him falling...
it can’t be true...
why think such “nasty” thoughts
that Trump of all people would be responsible for closing the office of Pandemic Preparedness setup 6 years ago by “slow, stuttering, crooked Joe Biden”
that Trump’s travel ban did exactly nothing, because infected Chinese instead flew to a non-embargoed country so were never checked on their arrival in the USA....

Trump has made no effort to do anything else about the pandemic other than publicly pat himself on the back for going from less than 20 covid cases 8 weeks ago to about 1/3 of China’s,  as of today

in 2014 when the USA had a total of 3 ebola cases the office of Pandemic Preparedness spent 14 billion and put 10,000 people on the ground in Africa to learn about and fight the disease, Trump put NOTHING on Covid when it was China... and his first funding request was for only a billion... for the USA

Until the stock market crashed, Trump called the disease a hoax and nothing to worry about...
Trump and Pence lied on national TV about the availability of testing
every message from them is this new miracle cure this, and that new miracle cure that, the disease is not serious...etc... millions and millions of testing kits, the kits are all great, etc.

media, please don’t spread negativity that will make the markets go down...
because market performance is tied to Trump’s election and he sure DOES NOT want “his" numbers to look bad, he even told ya so himself....

I expect millions of the very people who will die
made the choice for Trump, the very thing that will kill them...

or as I used to call it...
“drinking the kool-aid”

so ya’ll enjoy Jonestown and most of ya won’t have to worry for much longer about the bad things being said about the Reverend Jones
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 03:41:35 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1082 on: March 22, 2020, 04:15:10 PM »
With a total of 14,000 Corona virus deaths worldwide so far ..it's looking like my forecast that we'd finish well short of the 280,000 worldwide Flu deaths of last year will be spot-on.

I just watch Trump and VP Pence on tv. They were not breaking out the champagne claiming victory. I doubt you'll find a single leader in this world celebrating with you. If COVID-19 infects as many people as the flu each year, you will see tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions dead. Add the fact there may never be a cure found and this is the first round of many we will have to deal with. COVID-19 just showed up a few months ago and is still a baby.  We don't want to wait to see what it'll do if left unchecked. We need to stop it now even if it costs us a good portion of our economies.

in 2014 when the USA had a total of 3 ebola cases the office of Pandemic Preparedness spent 14 billion and put 10,000 people on the ground in Africa to learn about and fight the disease, Trump put NOTHING on Covid when it was China...

Trump's and WHO's help to China was refused form the beginning. If you were president, how much money would you give and how many men would you put on the ground in China after they refuse your help? China is more at fault than Trump. Everybody will look smarter appointing blame where it's deserved. If China doesn't get punished, we can expect a repeat of what just happened next time they have a virus show up in their country.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1083 on: March 22, 2020, 04:45:25 PM »
Iran seems to be topping out in daily number of deaths.

Reduction in deaths from yesterday in Italy( UK too although we are behind Italy so have yet to hit our peak )

Upward trend of daily deaths in France seems to have levelled out.

Not quite the Armageddon forecast of Krimster...no surprise there...he'll be so disappointed.

Trench will be able to come out of hiding at his parents soon.

I reckon a lot of people/panic merchants are going to look stupid in a couple of months.

Next time bed-wetters start panicking just call for me..i'll put you right : )

Wonder if you'll all be panicking,bed-wetting and screaming for lock-downs at the next Flu season.?

The annoying thing is economies/mental health have been put hugely at risk because of over-reaction from social media and mainstream media with an anti-Trump and anti- Johnson agenda...and sucked up by gullible people.

Sure.  The Chinese government put hundreds of millions of people into lockdown, and suffered a projected first quarter 9% decline in GDP all for the sole purpose of possibly making Trump and Johnson look bad.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #1084 on: March 22, 2020, 05:28:01 PM »
Former Warren, Clinton aides leading 'coronavirus war room'
targeting Trump's response to pandemic

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-clinton-aides-coronavirus-war-room

Politicizing the Pandemic: Will Dems' Dark-Money Ads Work?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/03/20/politicizing_the_pandemic_will_dems_dark-money_ads_work_142723.html

Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling
of coronavirus: poll

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/488597-majority-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-handling-of-coronavirus-poll
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1085 on: March 22, 2020, 05:32:21 PM »
Until the stock market crashed, Trump called the disease a hoax and nothing to worry about...

Trump never called the disease a hoax, he accused the Democrats of politicizing the virus and that it was their latest hoax after the previous ones failed. Trump is one of the first leaders in the world to take major action against a threat he thought was real.

Only a few hundred thousand cases of coronavirus in Europe and they face a shortage of hospital beds, supplies and personnel. Anybody still think this is not anymore dangerous than the flu and shouldn't be impacting our economies?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/as-coronavirus-surges-a-frantic-europe-scrambles-for-hospital-beds-ventilators-supplies/ar-BB11xWLG?ocid=spartanntp

Offline jone

« Reply #1086 on: March 22, 2020, 05:33:30 PM »
I, for one, am thankful that our governmental leaders saw fit to limit social and work interaction.   

I would like to address something else:  People are mentioning cures.  The number of viruses, since the advent of virology, that have been cured is exactly and precisely ZERO.   We have never cured a virus.   

It seems those treatments that are most effective limit the virus' ability to reproduce, thereby making it less effective a killer and allowing the inflicted to live. 

The other misnomer on here seems to address the virus as a living thing.   Most virologists believe that a virus is not a living thing.

Which, then, obviously means that you cannot kill a virus.   Instead, a virus is a small particle that invades a living cell, thereby altering it and, in that form, reproduces itself.   
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #1087 on: March 22, 2020, 05:48:34 PM »
dewds....

check this out...

I have my own simple model of the progression rate of the virus without a full quarantine like China’s, during the next week, if we more or less just do whatever it is we did today
that's the only assumption my model makes

so here are my model’s prediction for yesterday’s and today's actual total infected and my model's total infection counts

total number of covid infections in USA

Predicted
3-21-20            24,000
3-22-20            31,000

Actual
3-21-20            26,111      
3-22-20            32,783       

this model says that if we just do the same thing for just the next 5 days, we will have more total cases of infection than China....

I told ya’ll WE WERE gonna win the Covid pennant this year!!!!!
I swear in a week at most we will freakin BEAT China’s Ass!!!!

wait...?
what...?

you mean, the one with the most loses?
does Trump know this?
ARE YOU FREAKING CERTAIN THAT HE DOES?
no I am serious!!!!!
are you 100% sure?

oh crap, someone get Putin on the phone....
we can't let this go on anymore
we never meant for it to get THIS far...

what do you mean, no one is picking up the phone in his office?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 05:57:30 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1088 on: March 22, 2020, 06:00:06 PM »
I would like to address something else:  People are mentioning cures.  The number of viruses, since the advent of virology, that have been cured is exactly and precisely ZERO.   We have never cured a virus.   

Experts and politicians like to keep it simple for people so cure is thrown out a lot for simplicity and to provide hope.

Most virologists believe that a virus is not a living thing.

There is a debate on whether a virus is a living thing but it's certainly not a dead thing. I found the below site useful on the debate.

http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat/cells/viruses/a/are-viruses-dead-or-alive

we will have more total cases of infection than China....

That is very possible but we don't know the truth on how many Chinese were infected. By the time Italy reaches the same amount of total infections as reported by China, Italy's death toll would be much higher than China's. I don't believe Asians have super immunity to this virus compared to Europeans.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1089 on: March 22, 2020, 06:11:01 PM »
 I have patients in their early 40s and, yeah, I was kind of shocked. I’m seeing people who look relatively healthy with a minimal health history, and they are completely wiped out, like they’ve been hit by a truck. This is knocking out what should be perfectly fit, healthy people. Patients will be on minimal support, on a little bit of oxygen, and then all of a sudden, they go into complete respiratory arrest, shut down and can’t breathe at all…  what happens to a lot of these patients [is, t]hey suddenly become unresponsive or go into respiratory failure… the lungs are filled with fluid… With our coronavirus patients, once they’re on ventilators, most need about the highest settings that we can do… [It] is nearly as high as I’ve ever seen. The level we’re at means we are running out of options. I’ve never seen a microorganism or an infectious process cause such acute damage to the lungs so rapidly.”

“It first struck me how different it was when I saw my first coronavirus patient go bad. I was like, Holy shit, this is not the flu. Watching this relatively young guy, gasping for air, pink frothy secretions coming out of his tube and out of his mouth. The ventilator should have been doing the work of breathing but he was still gasping for air, moving his mouth, moving his body, struggling. We had to restrain him. With all the coronavirus patients, we’ve had to restrain them. They really hyperventilate, really struggle to breathe. When you’re in that mindstate of struggling to breathe and delirious with fever, you don’t know when someone is trying to help you, so you’ll try to rip the breathing tube out because you feel it is choking you, but you are drowning… They are essentially drowning in their own blood and fluids because their lungs are so full…

http://www.propublica.org/article/a-medical-worker-describes--terrifying-lung-failure-from-covid19-even-in-his-young-patients
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1090 on: March 22, 2020, 06:36:20 PM »
It seems there is another connection and reason as to why Italy and Iran have been hit especially hard.

"In addition to the Chinese financial exploitation of both Italy and Iran, because they chose to align themselves with China, both have been hit hard by the Wuhan Virus. And their citizens are now paying the price."

http://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/03/19/its-no-coincidence-that-italy-and-iran-have-been-so-hard-hit-by-the-wuhan-virus/?fbclid=IwAR2roFKgetROUTVYVUB_yb6SpcwMctN7mp7wg-1-UKhpJaFkokx_pjqYexs

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #1091 on: March 22, 2020, 06:52:34 PM »
US Senator Rand Paul tests positive for covid19. Five senators are now self quarantining.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/coronavirus-rand-paul-senator-tests-positive-covid-19
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1092 on: March 22, 2020, 06:52:57 PM »
It seems there is another connection and reason as to why Italy and Iran have been hit especially hard.

"In addition to the Chinese financial exploitation of both Italy and Iran, because they chose to align themselves with China, both have been hit hard by the Wuhan Virus. And their citizens are now paying the price."

I read an article yesterday about generally the same thing. Italy was so concerned about guarding its newly established economic partnership with China, that even after they knew something was going on with increasing cases of strange pneumonia at home, and the developing news in China, they actually decided to host some Chinese delegates to a specially held concert. Shortly after, when news came out about China's problem finally, Italy got a lot of Italians, including children of Chinese immigrants, who had been studying in China back to Italy and apparently none were screened.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/italy-pandemics-new-epicenter-has-lessons-for-the-world/ar-BB11wh8V

I hope their losses today will pay itself back for their belt and road dreamline. Everyone, not only Italy, is paying a very steep price for this.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 08:44:02 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1093 on: March 22, 2020, 06:54:56 PM »
US Senator Rand Paul tests positive for covid19. Five senators are now self quarantining.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/22/coronavirus-rand-paul-senator-tests-positive-covid-19

I love it during the presser today when a reported told Trump that Mitt Romney tested positive, Trump asked again, "Mitt?" He was immediately asked if he was being sarcastic. Thank goodness he said no.

LOL.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1094 on: March 22, 2020, 07:00:16 PM »
double
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 07:06:47 PM by GQBlues »

Offline ML

« Reply #1095 on: March 22, 2020, 07:00:52 PM »
I love it during the presser today when a reported told Trump that Mitt Romney tested positive, Trump asked again, "Mitt?" He was immediately asked if he was being sarcastic. Thank goodness he said no.

LOL.

I think the wording was that Mitt was self quarantining.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1096 on: March 22, 2020, 07:02:32 PM »
Such a beautiful spring morning in LA today. The rain forecasted for the weekend never came. Some spotty clouds but mostly sunny and 67F. Wifey and I decided to take advantage of it and went bike riding.

Riding through our downtown and along PCH/Ocean Avenue was an eye opener. This part of Santa Monica, on a weekend like this, would always be a hotspot. But we’re both glad to see gathering was not visible. This are usually would be teeming with people. People walking, running, biking, etc..every restaurant would be full for brunches, coffee, etc…the beaches would literally be full of people. Yes, even if the temp is at 67F. Farmer’s market on Main was in business although only a 3rd of the usual crowd is there and seemed mindful of the spacing. Venice Beach, the normally clusterf#4ck spot is literally dead. I would estimate that if these areas, from Brentwood to the Marina, during a typical day in SoCal, boast 100,000 people, there’s probably not even 2,000, or 2%, of people outside. So fathertime is mistaken. At least in my neighborhood. Maybe he’s on China’s payroll to help spread their propaganda.

We are generally asked to stay home, but as Gov. Newsom said if we need to be outside, to observe the 6’ social distance and avoid crowd gathering of 10 or more.

I see the US had tested 300,000+ people so far if what Pence said in the presser that the average infection rate, based on the tests to date, being 10% or 1 in 10 people tested. This easily explains the 32K count so far. By next week’s end, especially at the rollout of the 45-min test kits by CELPHEID, these numbers would definitely rise. Death count so far is extremely low thankfully, 414. Serious critical is however creeping up at almost 800. According to Trump, NY’s Gov. Cuomo will begin treatment of the therapy drug. Hopefully by this time next weekend, they’ll get the same result as cited here. We’ll see…

I don’t think I agree with the program that ONLY people who are showing symptoms can be tested. I mean, I understand the reason behind it, I just don’t agree with it. This is exactly the system Italy adopted. Look where they are today.

Wifey tells me a situation in Siberia. Apparently many Russians were returning from somewhere, Thailand, S/E Asia, etc…and like what happened in the US airports, their airports started getting jammed up, too..She was careful to give me details like..the line in the US were so much longer and they were standing there for 4-5 hours. Probably coming from places like Europe where it’s a longer flight. People were angry but you never saw pushing, fighting, etc..In Siberia, they were only there for no more than an hour, flights were probably shorter, so the crowd just bull rushed the line and everyone just left..I don’t know where she got this news.

Sad to see Italy is still spiking upwards. High daily death count, and still generating high rate on new infection. BTW, while Italy have a high population of the elderly, both Japan and Germany are higher (older). So the idea Italy’s death rate are as bad as it is as being age-related is a bad excuse if you look at the death rate in Japan and Germany.

Anyway, I hope this changes for Italy soon. I heard in the news last night that Cuba is sending some nurses to Italy to help out.

Good for them.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 07:04:57 PM by GQBlues »

Offline ML

« Reply #1097 on: March 22, 2020, 07:03:38 PM »
It will be highly idiotic if 435 reps get together to vote and then 100 senators get together to vote, plus dozens of staffers, etc.

Unless it would serve a purpose to weed out dozens of them.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #1098 on: March 22, 2020, 07:09:52 PM »

In America we are practicing self isolation and social distancing of a minimum 6 feet
so droplets in the air carring viruses have less chance of being breathe by another human being. We are washing hands more too.
Oh no we are not.   I've never had a busier day than today.  Had to shut down early because people were bumping into each other...practically on top of each other.  I wore a mask today for the first time, and got teased.  People thought I was ridiculous.  I'm not making this up.  I'd say 1 in 15 people came in with a mask on,  a couple people had gloves.  I was attempting to practice social isolation but it was very difficult.  I watched people shaking hands several times. 

I went to the supermarket after work, none of the cashiers were wearing masks, everybody is touching everything in the supermarket. They were out of the wipes for the shopping carts so nobody was washing hands or cleaning shopping cart handles.    We in the states are NOT even close to following the guidelines as a whole. 

If indeed this virus is as serious as some make it out to be, the nation needs martial law imposed asap.   I mean real isolation, not what this pretend we are isolating silliness.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #1099 on: March 22, 2020, 07:11:35 PM »
Such a beautiful spring morning in LA today. The rain forecasted for the weekend never came.
It was a bright morning, but has been raining here for hours. Not a heavy rain, but fairly significant. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541426
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 2201
Total: 2209

+-Recent Posts

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Today at 05:45:25 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:43:10 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:11:53 PM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 08:36:08 PM

Re: Teenage Sex- RW and their sons by ML
Yesterday at 07:31:53 PM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Yesterday at 07:21:37 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:56:07 PM

international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:52:39 PM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:45:25 PM