It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: WMVM Trip Report - Want to read one?  (Read 16842 times)

Offline Pike

WMVM Trip Report - Want to read one?
« on: December 18, 2008, 06:42:49 PM »
Guys and gals.  WMVM vs WOVO is always a hot topic here.  The board is split, but I don't know the percentages.

The WOVO group always is more vocal for many reasons.  Most women prefer it and many of the guys here are PWed and take that route also because they know their GFs and wives are reading and they must jump to that defense.  They flaunt it and try to make the WMVM group feel like they are arguing against Mom and Apple Pie.  The WMVM group is always more passive and don't jump to defend.  The WMVM like to read the TR, but they remain the silent majority/minority.

If you look at the complaints against my trip report, most all of it boils back to the dislike of WMVM, even though the complaints disguise this is many ways.

Want proof?  Look back at the beginning of my TR.  GOB was the first respondent and he said he was repulsed.  But what was he repulsed at?  At that point, I had not even reported getting on the plane to leave the USA.  So this PWed man had to say he was repulsed for the benefit of his wife who is undoubtedly against a WMVM trip.

Also the WOVO group continually hijacks such reports to attempt to wear down the original poster.  So the WOVO group actually are just out to prevent the reporting of a WMVM trip report.

- - - - - - -

The question for this board is:  Are you going to let the WOVO group totally prevent the reporting of a WMVM trip report by the OP and the discussion of such by yourselves?

- - - - - - - -

So here is the deal.  Those of you who want to see a WMVM trip report are going to have to publically say so right here on this board.  And you are going to have to agree that you will make substantive comments and ask substantive questions about the content of the TR.  But you cannot write or allow to be written arguments about the merits of a WMVM type of trip. 

A separate thread can be started to argue WMVM vs WOVO. 

And you are going to have to agree that you are not going to complain about the Adult content since that is part of the disclaimer to ward off those who don't want to read about such. 

A separate thread can be started to argue the merits of the type of content to be allowed here.

If you want to see a WMVM trip report copy the sentences below, and post them as replies to this original post.  Note:  I am not saying you cannot ask critical questions of me or make critical comments.  I am saying these comments cannot be arguments about the WMVM method or about the Adult content.

I will wait to see how many people will post the sentences below to determine if there are enough honestly interested to warrant my further postings of the WMVM trip report.

- - - - - - - - - -

I would like to read a WMVM trip report.

I will not question the appropriateness of a WMVM trip report directly or in any disguised or indirect manner.  I will start a separate thread for that.

I will not question the appropriateness of any content that I have been warned will be a part of what I may expect to read.  I will start a separate thread for that.

I will not hijack the thread by starting discussions and continuing such discussions that are not related to the trip report.  I will start a separate thread for such.

I will strongly attack any poster who violates the above and seek to drive them off the board, just as those posters always do to others.

I will flood Dan within the thread and via private messages with complaints against those who will not follow these precepts.
I am a sex tourist who is driven by the hunt with no emotion or empathy and suffer from Satyriasis, Don Juan Syndrome and Madonna-Whore complex (but on alternating days) with confidence issues and many other issues. I suffer loneliness with no family, friends or money.  I have ED and orgasm problems

Offline kievstar

Re: WMVM Trip Report - Want to read one?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »
I would like to hear your story but as I noticed it may be better you write your entire trip on a word document than post it all at once. 

Offline Vaughn

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 07:20:58 PM »
Pike, why don't you just get on with it?

I am one of those WOVOs, who belongs to no "group" and who not once interrupted your
previously hijacked thread. That said, I also will seek to "drive" nobody from this board at your
behest - nor will I retype or paste even one of your conditional sentences above.

You're just gonna have to believe I'll read your stuff - or not.  Period.

Quit bawling and tell your story.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 07:38:25 PM by Vaughn »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 07:30:12 PM »
Guys and gals.  WMVM vs WOVO is always a hot topic here.  The board is split, but I don't know the percentages.

The WOVO group always is more vocal for many reasons.  Most women prefer it and many of the guys here are PWed and take that route also because they know their GFs and wives are reading and they must jump to that defense.  They flaunt it and try to make the WMVM group feel like they are arguing against Mom and Apple Pie.  The WMVM group is always more passive and don't jump to defend.  The WMVM like to read the TR, but they remain the silent majority/minority.

If you look at the complaints against my trip report, most all of it boils back to the dislike of WMVM, even though the complaints disguise this is many ways.

Want proof?  Look back at the beginning of my TR.  GOB was the first respondent and he said he was repulsed.  But what was he repulsed at?  At that point, I had not even reported getting on the plane to leave the USA.  So this PWed man had to say he was repulsed for the benefit of his wife who is undoubtedly against a WMVM trip.

Also the WOVO group continually hijacks such reports to attempt to wear down the original poster.  So the WOVO group actually are just out to prevent the reporting of a WMVM trip report.

- - - - - - -

The question for this board is:  Are you going to let the WOVO group totally prevent the reporting of a WMVM trip report by the OP and the discussion of such by yourselves?

- - - - - - - -

So here is the deal.  Those of you who want to see a WMVM trip report are going to have to publically say so right here on this board.  And you are going to have to agree that you will make substantive comments and ask substantive questions about the content of the TR.  But you cannot write or allow to be written arguments about the merits of a WMVM type of trip. 

A separate thread can be started to argue WMVM vs WOVO. 

And you are going to have to agree that you are not going to complain about the Adult content since that is part of the disclaimer to ward off those who don't want to read about such. 

A separate thread can be started to argue the merits of the type of content to be allowed here.

If you want to see a WMVM trip report copy the sentences below, and post them as replies to this original post.  Note:  I am not saying you cannot ask critical questions of me or make critical comments.  I am saying these comments cannot be arguments about the WMVM method or about the Adult content.

I will wait to see how many people will post the sentences below to determine if there are enough honestly interested to warrant my further postings of the WMVM trip report.

- - - - - - - - - -

I would like to read a WMVM trip report.

I will not question the appropriateness of a WMVM trip report directly or in any disguised or indirect manner.  I will start a separate thread for that.

I will not question the appropriateness of any content that I have been warned will be a part of what I may expect to read.  I will start a separate thread for that.

I will not hijack the thread by starting discussions and continuing such discussions that are not related to the trip report.  I will start a separate thread for such.

I will strongly attack any poster who violates the above and seek to drive them off the board, just as those posters always do to others.

I will flood Dan within the thread and via private messages with complaints against those who will not follow these precepts.

Pike,

A few comments:

>>If you look at the complaints against my trip report, most all of it boils back to the dislike of WMVM<<

I read it differently. I read it that some members feel your reports cross the line of decorum. They are, at times, verging on salacious, and like it or not, here in the US we (most of us) are still heavily influenced by the our Judeo-Christian society.

>>many of the guys here are PWed<<

On this point, I clearly do not concur. Just because people take offense at your self-admitted "Adult" themed posts, does not follow logically that they are "PWed." It merely means they do not agree with you and may even feel offended.

>>So here is the deal.  Those of you who want to see a WMVM trip report are going to have to publically say so right here on this board.  And you are going to have to agree that you will make substantive comments and ask substantive questions about the content of the TR.  But you cannot write or allow to be written arguments about the merits of a WMVM type of trip.<<

Or.....

As you did before, you can post your TR unfettered in the "sans Responses" subforum that was established for exactly this purpose.

In the final analysis, RWD is a community made up of our members. The overarching themes of RWD are a direct reflection of the values of our members. We do our best to promote the tenets of our Vision, and it includes "tolerance" and "individual choice" - and while that means our members are encouraged to be tolerant of thoughts, opinions and experiences that are not consistent with their own - they also are encouraged to exercise their individual choice to take exception to those notions they find offensive.

It is a balance - and I hope you can find a path forward.

- Dan

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
One of the most valuable things for me on this board is a possibility to read how men see the women. The TRs, where men tell the stories of meeting women, show me the women as they are seen with the men's eyes, and perceived by male minds that are, among others, driven by male hormones.

Morals of RWD members are not quite what I am particularly concerned of. What I want to know is what the little head is thinking when seeing and talking to a woman. I think I know what the big head would think, but the mentality of the little head is a mistery. If I would be able to live a couple of days in a male body, I would quickly learn. But I can't do it :)

Pike's TR show me the picture on what impression different women make on one man. As there are many women, of different physique and background, the report is rather illustrative. I read and re-read them, thinking what this or that woman may perhaps have said, or behaved, in reality, what reaction from the man did she expect to get, and what impression did she actually made on him. There is something that I could agree with. There are moments in TR where I think this would probably be not possible, she could not have think that way :)

This is all about communication. The value of Pike's TR to me is that it is a great specimen of sexual communication, even if people do not have sex.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 03:53:55 AM »
I think there are two things that concern many of us a lot.   I don't think the graphic descriptions bother us at all.   Most of us have been exposed to a lot more.  I don't think the idea that Pike had a lot of fun bothers us.  Many have had their share of adventures one way or the other.

The two things that I think bother us a lot are first:

Concern for the women.  Some sex tourists use marriage sites to find their targets.  The fact that a woman may have another lover or two is no big deal.  Where we do have a concern is that a sincere woman may encounter a few sex tourists early on and say to herself that these foreign men are only looking for a sexual adventure and they are not interested in a wife and I might as well not try to meet any other foreign men.   She could easily give up on the dream and basically ruin her life.   

The second thing that bothers us is concern for men in the search for a good wife.  Sex tourists make it harder for those of us who are in the searching stage to find a good wife.   It tarnishes our reputation.   This is a difficult enough project the way it is.  Something that makes it more difficult is not a good thing.

Pike says he does not use marriage sites but some of the women he finds seem to be listed on them so I have to think he is targeting some of the same women those looking for a wife are targeting. 

Anastasia seems rather fascinated by Pikes tales and I have to say VWRW seems to be interested in it.   VWRW said to me the other day that pikes tales seem a bit like an adventure and he should change is name from Pike to 007 or James Bond because it reminds her of his adventures.   Personally I think he should change is name from Pike to Poke.    :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:18:37 AM by Turboguy »

Offline Shadow

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 04:18:47 AM »
I have always belonged to the WOVO group, and I do not see this changing at any time. However I do not see anything wrong with men making a WMVM trip, if that is their natural behavior. I have met men like Pike, and some of them were purely honest about their intentions, others (those are to be called sex tourists) preferred to hide their intentions behind 'lots of business' and 'bad reltations with (ex?) wife'.
Many men are jealous of such guys, as they get all the action ather dream off but do not accomplish. Be honest here, who would not secretly want to be Hugh Hefner ?

I do not see Pike's reports as a threat to my masculinity, just as a sign that I managed to avoid a lot of women I would not have wanted to be with. I also enjoy reading his reports, and I believe that he would be an interesting guy to meet.

What is interesting in the debate is the inability of guys to see each others sides. This goes for the men calling out Pike as sex tourist in every post as well as for Pike who has decided that every guy not following his footsteps is PW.
Perhaps both 'sides'  should get some understanding for each other, or just stop reading if they can not.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 05:21:58 AM »
I don't think the issue is WOVO or WMVM.   The later is a method many like for trying to find a wife.   Pikes goals are not to find a wife so I don't think this is a discussion about WMVM.  More WMFM.   To each his own, but for those with that as a goal I think Amsterdam or Thailand are better choices and I don't think that is the theme of RWD. 

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 06:10:20 AM »
The two things that I think bother us a lot are first:

Concern for the women.  Some sex tourists use marriage sites to find their targets.  The fact that a woman may have another lover or two is no big deal.  Where we do have a concern is that a sincere woman may encounter a few sex tourists early on and say to herself that these foreign men are only looking for a sexual adventure and they are not interested in a wife and I might as well not try to meet any other foreign men.   She could easily give up on the dream and basically ruin her life.   

The second thing that bothers us is concern for men in the search for a good wife.  Sex tourists make it harder for those of us who are in the searching stage to find a good wife.   It tarnishes our reputation.   This is a difficult enough project the way it is.  Something that makes it more difficult is not a good thing.

Thank you Turboguy.

This pretty much sums up what I have been saying for the last few days.
“For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo......... Geronimo E.K.I.A.”

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 06:12:40 AM »
I don't think that is the theme of RWD. 

Again Turboguy. I agree.

Although, I would label this as my "third concern".

I am a newbie to this forum. So maybe I should just sit in the back of the class and shut my mouth. But, I like this forum. MOST of the members here seem very civilized and sincere.

I worry about the RWD forum. I really do.

How does posting references about "women's periods" (menstruation) and "crotch less panties" and a whole slew of other sick ramblings make our "community" look to others dropping in?

Would a newbie dropping in for a look at the RWD forum for the first time, decide it's not his cup of tea because of the sick ramblings of a sick mind?

Or...... do we want to attract sick mind's to this forum?

People that share and enjoy sick fantasies with people like Pike.

I know we have a First Amendment in this country, but do we really have room on this forum for pages and pages of offensive, disrespectful material?

If somebody says something offensive or disrespectful to another member that is one thing. It can happen and does happen.

But IMO, to allow a creep to post page after page of sexually/morally offensive material is another thing.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 06:46:42 AM by GoodOlBoy »

Offline Ade

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 06:14:38 AM »
More WMFM.   

My thoughts exactly.

Truthfully, I think Pokes trip posts are very tedious but I do find that the responses he provokes are fascinating.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 06:26:17 AM »
I don't think the issue is WOVO or WMVM.   The later is a method many like for trying to find a wife.   Pikes goals are not to find a wife so I don't think this is a discussion about WMVM.  More WMFM.   To each his own, but for those with that as a goal I think Amsterdam or Thailand are better choices and I don't think that is the theme of RWD. 

Quite true that our theme is to foster the active exchange of information for men and women seeking a partner from the FSU (and not JUST a sex partner). Also quite true that we promote honesty and sincerity on the part of both men and women. And also quite true that RWD will never be intended as an exchange platform where men (or women) are able to utilize for purposes of prostitution or similar activities (in fact, that has been a serious problem over at Planet-Love, where we are now cracking down on that behavior).

At the same time - it would be naive to fail to recognize the entire range of human behavior, and to gain learnings from these types of posts.

SeriouslyJaded mentions his fascination with the responses to Pike's posts - and Lily describes how she reads the posts carefully for information she can glean.

Isn't that consistent with the theme of RWD? I think it is.

You see - we can learn a great deal from others who have different experiences and ideas - even if/when they rip us out of our comfort zones. Maybe, in fact, those occasions are the MOST productive in teaching us new things - IF we can put aside our rigid/dogmatic worldviews.

This is not to suggest abandonment of core values. It *is* to suggest we all keep an open mind and listen/read intently - with the intent to understand.

FWIW

- Dan

Offline Gator

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:11 AM »

Truthfully, I think Pokes trip posts are very tedious but I do find that the responses he provokes are fascinating.

Good one.

:ROFL:

Offline Gator

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:38 AM »

I think I know what the big head would think, but the mentality of the little head is a mistery. If I would be able to live a couple of days in a male body, I would quickly learn. But I can't do it :)

Lily, imagine this situation:

-  You meet a man with the physical looks of your dream man.
-  He is intelligent, he is witty, he is charming.
-  You can sense that he is really attracted to you.
-  Every word that he speaks is connected to your soul.
-  You are in a warm, private and cozy place with a fireplace ablazing.
-  You are wearing your best clothes and your hair looks great.
-  You have had a very successful week where you work.
-  You have not had sex in two months.
-  You are at mid-cyle, ovulating.
-  Your favorite music is playing and he slides close to you, looks into your eyes and remarks how he loves this music.

What you are feeling is what the young man's little head feels about 10 times per day, every day.   :D :D :D

Offline GoodOlBoy

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 06:58:04 AM »
Lily describes how she reads the posts carefully for information she can glean.

Dan, if I may call you by your first name, this is the crux of one of my concerns.

I know Lilly is a big girl and doesn't need to be "protected", but what about the reputation of our/your RWD forum?

Do we really want any woman reading Pike's cr*p?

What kind of impression about AM do you think these women are left with after being exposed to Pike's porn?

Dan, I know it's bad, but I guess what I am suggesting is a form of censure.

BTW... I love to read trip reports and I especially like the pictures. Some of these members can write really interesting/entertaining stuff.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 08:16:53 AM by GoodOlBoy »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 07:32:31 AM »
Dan, if I may call you by your first name, this is the crux of one of my concerns.

I know Lilly is a big girl and doesn't need to be "protected", but what about the reputation of our/your RWD forum?

What kind of impression do you think these women are left with after being exposed to Pike's porn?

Dan, I know it's bad, but I guess what I am suggesting is a form of censure.

BTW... I love to read trip reports and I especially like the pictures. Some of these members can write really interesting/entertaining stuff.

The values we follow, and promote, are contained in our RWD Vision, found here -- http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?pid=33.

What there would you have us change?

As I wrote earlier, there are going to be posts on RWD that some people find discomforting. Occasionally, that discomfort should be embraced, and it is my strong belief that those who are genuinely intellectually curious, will embrace these occasions (opportunities?). Sometimes, those can be the greatest source of learning and growth.

Let me give an example that is a lightning rod for some.

Rick Steves is a travel writer whom I enjoy reading. His most recent article on CNN struck me. Here is a link to the article -- http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/12/18/seasons.of.hope/index.html.

The part that struck me was this - his closing paragraph:
I am a Christian who wants to believe we can live peacefully with Islam. Perhaps I am just naive, but one thing is clear to me. Things I learn about Islam in the United States fill me with fear and anger. Things I learn about Islam in Muslim countries fill me with hope

I recall distinctly when I went to live in Taipei in the mid-1990's. I had earlier hired a young man for that project, and he was already settled there. Soon after my arrival, he and I struck up a strong and abiding friendship. That bond is stronger than anyone in my life. Stronger than my family.

That man is a devout Muslim man who hails from Kuwait originally. He and his newlywed wife, the day after returning from their honeymoon in France, awoke to Iraqi paratroopers descending under parachute into their back yard. His wife, a Syrian, was able to flash her passport for their escape through Damascus and onto the US on refugee status - one of the first from the Iraqi war.

My friend is a Muslim. My other lifelong friend is a Christian evangelical missionary in northern Pakistan.

There are some who would have you believe that Islam and Christianity are enemies. They are wrong. At least, on an individual level they are certainly wrong.

If I had done, as some of my friends have done, and been rigid in my Christian dogma, I would have missed on probably the most fulfilling relationship of my life. It does not mean that I am going to convert to Islam - I am not. It does not mean that I betray my Christian belief - I do not. But there is far more than peaceful coexistence - there is genuine deep and abiding love between me and my friend, and our families.

Just an example - and offered FWIW.

- Dan

Offline Misha

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
Many men are jealous of such guys, as they get all the action ather dream off but do not accomplish. Be honest here, who would not secretly want to be Hugh Hefner ?

It is fascinating how the "jealousy" theme is always bandied about. I believe that is a projection of some men's insecurities (I am not referring to you Shadow). IMHO men who must sleep around to "prove" their masculinity must broadcast this information widely. How are you going to prove it, if nobody else knows about it? As such, they assume that all other men "must" be jealous.

If anything, I feel sorry for Pike. So far, it seems that he does not like the women that he is dating either as women or even physically. What exactly about that should I find appealing  :rolleyes2:

This goes for the men calling out Pike as sex tourist in every post as well as for Pike who has decided that every guy not following his footsteps is PW. Perhaps both 'sides'  should get some understanding for each other, or just stop reading if they can not.

Well, one can understand the other side and still not agree with it. Take for examples Pikes frequent refrain that other men are "pussy whipped." IMHO it is another indicator that he has a need to "prove" his manhood. It likely annoys him that men are not in awe of his "accomplishments" so he throws out the "pussy whipped" as another means for him to build up his ego. He alone is "the man" who is not pussy whipped  :rolleyes2:

Offline Shadow

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 08:42:55 AM »
Well, one can understand the other side and still not agree with it. Take for examples Pikes frequent refrain that other men are "pussy whipped." IMHO it is another indicator that he has a need to "prove" his manhood. It likely annoys him that men are not in awe of his "accomplishments" so he throws out the "pussy whipped" as another means for him to build up his ego. He alone is "the man" who is not pussy whipped  :rolleyes2:
I do not agree with Pike, and I doubt if I ever will. But it does not mean I feel he should be tarred and feathered then driven out of town.
He makes his own choices, and as long as he is truthful in the statement that he allows the women he meets to make the same choices without any false pretences from his side (or theirs) there is nothing wrong in doing what he does.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Misha

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 08:49:18 AM »
I do not agree with Pike, and I doubt if I ever will. But it does not mean I feel he should be tarred and feathered then driven out of town.

Well, if only he extended the same courtesy to other members posting as he expects from others  :rolleyes2:

Offline Misha

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »
Be honest here, who would not secretly want to be Hugh Hefner ?

I have been thinking about this. Yes, I will admit that there are certainly a few times in my life when I would have fantasized about what it would be like being Hugh Hefner, but that is quite different from wanting to be Hugh Hefner. The thing is that I like my life. Yes, there are things that I would certainly have done differently if I could and there are still many things that I still want to achieve, but overall I am happy being me. So the honest answer is that I would not want to be someone else, but I do enjoy the occasional daydream LOL.

Offline HiTech

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
I view pikes TR as no different than any other. And the response to his also no difference. What I find completely unexceptionable is all the responses to most trip reports.

People jump on every thing a person does. Look at Ambach current thread. He is posting question and people are jumping on him for his actions.

The more people criticize trip reports in any way, the less people will post Trip Reports.

I also think pike is outside the scope of a normal WMVM trip. But to jump on his actions during the report  does nothing. Pike is wise enough to start a separate thread on the issue.

My issue is simply that even if you do not agree with someones actions or thoughts, you should post in a respectful manner.

Hitech
If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline Gator

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 10:16:43 AM »

What kind of impression about AM do you think these women are left with after being exposed to Pike's porn?

Dan, I know it's bad, but I guess what I am suggesting is a form of censure.[/b]

This is not porn.  If you want porn, search the archives for threads started  by Albert (Pike's name at RWD before he was Pike).

My take on Pike's most recent report:

As in all of Pike's past reports, his intentions are merely to pass his idle time by: 1) getting to know as many women as possible and 2) boinking those who appeal to him. 

The first part, meeting RW, is identical to any WMVM report.  As such, his reports could be useful to readers.

The latter part (boinking RW) overlaps some WMVM reports without details except we assume that the objective of all other trip reporters is more honorable - marriage is their ultimate goal.  Pike's evaluation of the women he meets is more superficial than the evaluations made by a man wondering whether the RW in front of him possibly would make a good life partner.  This part of his reports is useless to the men serious about marriage.

And why should RW not read Pike's report?! Maybe they will learn something about the mind of a player.  I assert, however, most RW already know what they need to know.

Offline Misha

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 10:53:49 AM »
This is not porn.  If you want porn, search the archives for threads started  by Albert (Pike's name at RWD before he was Pike).

Went back, started reading Albert/Pike posts. Yes, it is clear that Pike is Albert (both use the term "gal" frequently among other things).

It might save some time to summarize the old debate to not repeat what has already been said in the past ;)

This is what Albert/Pike wrote in a thread he started in November 2006 entitled "Why won't Albert just go away."

There has been a long discussion about me in the Travel Reports section under "Fall Ukraine Trip."  The discussion is off the topic of that trip report so I am starting a new thread here.  However, to see the complete comments that I am responding to, you will need to read them there.

Fellas, how can we have any logical discussions here when some you keep making off the wall comments that just make no sense.  Then, even worse, others pick up on your comments and start passing them around like it was me that said or did these things.  Then newbies read what is being said, and for all they know, I said them.

I know many of you wish I would just go away, because cognitive dissonace can really hurt.  But only Dan can send me away.

e.g.

1)  "Maybe I'm not all that picky, but I haven't found the need to test sexual compatability 100+ times to find an adequate match."

So where did I say I was testing sexual compatibility to find an adequate match?

2) "but there are clear differences with the women you prefer to run with and the women other guys prefer to run with."

Who can say this?  You would have to be with both women to know.  And a woman can act entirely differently with two different men.

3)"You claim to have been sexually active with 150 women, give or take, and can't find a single one to commit to?"

Maybe Jet claimed this (for me), but I never claimed it.  So where did you get it?  And where did I say that I couldn't find a single one to commit to?  And where did I say I was even looking for a commitment?

4) "The phone sex subject came up because you brought it up and of course you had to know you  were going to get different opinions. Is that a requirement of the ladies before you commit to visit them?"

Billy, you knew this question was ludicrous as you were typing it.  So why did you post it?  And when I spoke of phone sex, did you note whose benefit the phone sex was for?  It is strictly for the benefit of the women.  So if it is for their benefit, why would I insist that they agree to it?

5) Jet quotes one of my posts:  "I have been so kind and to buy dildoes to give to some of my continuing girlfriends so that they could use them to keep the canal open."

Despite my word 'continuing,' Turbo sees fit to state: "I can just imagine the look of happiness on a girls face when you meet her at the airport for the first meeting and hand her a dildo. . . . Passing out dildos to gals you have known a day or two just,  well I don't know what it just.  I could not find words."

Despite fact that Turbo knows the difference between 'continuing' and 'first meeting' he still decides to make the post.

6) "You have made love to 40-100 FSUW and have not yet found the one who makes you really happy, someone to focus on."

Where have I said I am trying to find (found) someone?  Unlike some, I do not feel I have a 'wife vacancy' postion (KenC's wording) that needs filled in X period of time.  I am  the normal guy here.  Normal guys do not go on dates thinking about marriage.  Look at Dan's 9th commandment:  "Treat international dating the same as dating someone from your home country."

7) "You say you are committed."

I did not say that.  In response to Billy, I said: "I can commit."

8) " . . . you went on a sex binge afterwards to reaffirm your confidence.  But a binge usually lasts for a year or two at most, particularly if you are in your mid 50s.   Something ain’t right."

I have not gone on a sex binge.  I am the normal guy here with respect to sex.  Yes, something ain't right . . . but it's not with me.

9) "If he contacts gals and says.  Hey I am a nice guy and am looking for a sex partner, then more power to him."

More ludicrous statements.  Every normal guy from teenager on up is thinking about sex with they make a date with a gal.  But every normal guy knows that he can never say such a thing.  And every normal gal knows a guy is thinking about sex but that he will never say these words.

10) Not in the quoted thread, but related is the idea Turbo has asked before:  "If you tell the gals on first contact that you are not interested in marriage, then OK."

Again, a ludicrous idea.  Forget about FSU and just think for a moment about regular dating in the USA.  You see a new gal somewhere and arrange a date.  At this time or at the beginning of the first date you say to her:  "I am not thinking about marrying you."

I have stated many times here, and Jet quotes me:  "I am not 'looking for a wife' (like one would look for a refrigerator) but am not adverse to marriage."

11) Son of Clyde has hassled me for several years.  But finally he was man enough to 'own up' in his recent post:  "I did not appreciate Albert's bragging about being with 150 women but maybe I was a little jealous too."

Would it be that others would also step up to the plate.

Let me reiterate for the nth time, I am not bragging when I state the number of gals I have dated and been intimate with.  I am telling the numbers so that readers can have an idea of my experience to judge my comments.  To brag about such numbers would be silly in that they are minuscule compared to any real ladies man and I fully realize this.  Others apparently do not realize this.

It would be good if others would tell some numbers about themselves so that we can evaluate their statements when they say "FSU women are like XXXXX with respect to XXXXX."  Many have become such great experts after having married the first FSU woman they met.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 11:06:44 AM by Misha »

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 11:06:02 AM »
OK, I've got to chime in on a couple things...

first of all.. when I was 19 years old living in a dorm at a major university I behaved like Pike is behaving now.  I think he mentioned he is late 40's or over 50.  I just find it odd.. and a bit troubling on a psychological level.  I suspect Pike is acting out this way for unhealthy reasons and taking advantage of the high availability of willing women.  I could be wrong.. but i doubt it.  I could care less about his writing style.. it is fwiw entertaining and a bit informative.

I do not agree with hitech's point about the critics of TR's.  We can accept the lowest common denominator and not open our mouths, or, the writer has the option as Dan mentioned of posting in the no reply thread section.  That said.. hitech, I am not picking on you and I understand your concern, but, it does seem most of us are intelligent people and we should be capable of making provocative comments without degrading into flame wars and insult.  I might have been guilty of that with Possum, though, at the time I thought I was making the distinction between critique of his words and feelings about the person who wrote them.  he did not take it that way and it falls on me to be even more specific and careful if I should ever get into such a debate again.

GOB, yes we absolutely do want women to read, the good, the bad and .  We do not want the women to have false ideas about reality.  I wish I could read better in Russian because I would be all over anti date trying to understand what mentality is being promoted over there.

Also, the author of the TR can self moderate the critics by specifically asking for civility and constructive comments and then keeping an open mind when someone points out a flaw.  I have done so myself and the net result was the feedback that I got was very usefull and thoughtful.  

There is a very big tendency on the internet for people to write and post things without thinking a lot.  The immediacy of the web causes that and often leads to flame wars and massive misunderstandings.  back in the days when AOL chat rooms were popular I witnessed two seperate incidents of flaming the ended up becoming real life assaults.  Since most of the people on this forum are in fact intelligent and are here for a very specific reason it would seem reasonable that we ask ourselves, prior to posting, if what we have to say has the possibility of hurting or offending another person.  There is a difference between being provacative intellectually and being offensive.  I include myself in the un-named list of people who should be more carefull.

Write as if the reader is standing right in front of you.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 11:14:37 AM »

I agree. It is not porn, unless you are getting sexually titillated from reading it. It is information to be consumed then used, stored or tossed out. Nothing more. Pike has a good writing style and he lays it out in an entertaining fashion. I suspect it is mostly true. It is usually difficult for me to believe 100% of anyones play by play descriptions.

A few of the more starched collars in the room seem to rather he didn't post it or for it to be allowed on the forum. I just want to be on record stating; "Hogwash". Pikes TP is beneficial to this forum.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1819
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1810
Total: 1820

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM