It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krakow & Lviv tour  (Read 78522 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Krakow & Lviv tour
« on: June 10, 2018, 02:15:51 PM »
Well, here we are, I promised you guys my trip report for this and here we go!

Well a few days ago now I set out from  Bournemouth Airport. I used to use this airport for Snowboarding holidays well over a decade ago. Back then it was a nice airport with its own style. Since then it has been turned into a dreary featureless hole and one I wish I never had the misfortune to venture into. The Architects that made adjustments to it should have been shot. Half the airport is now like caverns, no light where previously there was and nothing flows in the place. Worse still it has no atmosphere anymore, it's like the life has been drained out of the place and most of the staff are surly. It is now a featureless corrugated steel construction with little love in its design, the previous more nicer brick structure being unnecessarily clad over it seems.

Anyway, I was glad to get off and into Krakow to escape this depressing state of affairs. Well I shortly settled into my apartment and had some tourism down for the next few days before my travel to Lviv. Lviv I had made my main focus for women after I realised I was not that familar with Polish women in their home environment. I really just wanted to check them out to see if they were a possibility for a relationship.

Now that I have been here a couple of days I have come to notice several things. Nearly all women that I looked directly at looked away. Approximately half did so with a twinge of their nose. Plus loads of girls walk around with a unhappy look on their face like a goldfish.

I really do think that the Catholic upbringing weighs in heavily here. That they have been programmed that they should avoid the attention of all guys, to look the other way. I know from a Catholic girl I used to sit next to in Further Education college whilst doing my A levels that if a girl has sex with a guy outside of marriage she is regarded as a whore and will go to hell - she also had a habit of going to confession a lot despite not being a bad girl nor being either a bookish religious type nor a square girl.

Another problem is that they are nearly always emotionless. They just have at best an indifferent look & demeanour to them. The big point is that they don't really seem to do eyeing up at all. I walked around the big modern shopping mall next to the centre on Krakow and this was the universal situation with loads of girls.

Most of the girls to give them their due are dressed out immaculately. None of them really show any boobage but dress more classy in tight clothing but clothing that fully covers their assets. It looks nice in a way and is nice to have the change though I do like to see a nice bit if cleavage :D

On one day I wore a smart pair of jeans and smart brand name t-shirt - so from this they would know I'm English. On another I wore a nice smart shirt and black trousers so they would not know I'm English. Overall though it seemed to make little significant difference. The resounded was pretty much the same. It was like religion had made them all dead kippers.

I have so far had only two exceptions to this. The first a girl walked towards me gave me a look, a bit of change in outward emotion but saw from my brand t- shirt I was like English and seemed to straight off to stereotype me, she looked directly into my eyes then walked past me. From this I knew my chances weren't good, she was reasonably attractive.

The next possiblity can in a small grocery store, by now I had given up hope of bothering. At one point I tuned around and saw a tall blonde seemingly eyeing me up and down. As soon ax she noticed I had turned around and noticed her looking she turned away and acted like I didn't exist like a lot of Polish girls. This leads me to believe your best bet at least during the day if you want to stand any chance with a Polist girl (I'm assuming there Polish by the different response to even English girls) is to not to look directly at them, instead to pwmeet end you haven't seen them then look suddenly around  (naturally looking though without looking a weirdo by a real at odds sudden look/turn. Then move straight in and take no prisoners.

From all the religious stuff that goes on here it still looks like it is a big deal to them. I think it is perhas similar to what 2tallbill says about Georgians that the are a tough nut to crack because you have to be in for the long haul and committed to getting with their religion. Even though I am not real old I think it's really a game for the young who have time to spend on getting in on the long term game.

Note I am not looking for sex tourism here I'm merely looking at how much of an ordeal/feasibility a relationship may be with them. Nightclubs may hold out more lucK but a day game is a real difficult one here I think.

To be honest I think Roosh has it about right with his analysis of Polish women despite being a sex tourist. I'm not bothered too much about model looking face, I'm willing to become to know a girl relationship wise. They do tend to have real nice svelte bods, occasionally this is taken too far and they look anorexic which is not good but on the whole it's a big plus.

All I would say is that they seem to suffer the same problem as in the UK that most shut themselves off from thinking about other guys than Polish guys or maybe Spanish - same religion, etc and apparently they dig them.

I will update more later,  pics if I can figure our how to get them on here :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:33:13 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: Krakow & Lviv tour
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »

Lviv I had made my main focus for women after I realised I was not that familar with Polish women in their home environment. I really just wanted to check them out to see if they were a possibility for a relationship.

You do know Lviv belonged to Poland before the Soviets took it?

Now that I have been here a couple of days I have come to notice several things. Nearly all women that I looked directly at looked away. Approximately half did so with a twinge of their nose. Plus loads of girls walk around with a unhappy look on their face like a goldfish.

Women in West Ukraine are less likely to marry outsiders. Don't expect every women to be excited when you try and talk to them.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 02:47:20 PM »
OMG..

My first encounter with E.European women was with a Polish lady who had settled in the UK with her husband... They had fouGHT the Nazis and arrived in the UK with all their possessions in one suitcase

They were middle class Polish, VERY smart and R.Catholic

He loved his wife and took super 'artistic' photos of his wife and their love was total.

I do not recognise your descriptions of younger Poles in Poland, either . 

This 'ol git found all young Poles interesting and were pleased I took an interest in their country

IF your are 'getting nose in the air' dismissals you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong

When I first dipped my toe back in the dating pool I had a Polish lass with Russian ancestry write to me and she was 20 years younger ... I didn't encourage the relationship - but we had a go and she made me realise I was no longer a young man - She had such plans and more..!

Trench - I wonder WHAT the 'ell you are doing wrong - as your experiences are always the polar opposite of mine

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 12:23:32 AM by msmob »

Offline Blighty

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 02:53:24 PM »
TC, you are a lost soul with a lack of understanding of the real world. Krakow is a tourist hotspot and is the last place for you to find a woman. The same fate applies to your Lviv visit. Polish/Ukrainian women in Poland are not interested in a foreigner visiting on holiday. We found the people in Poland to be very friendly and helpful towards us as tourists.

People are more religious in both Ukraine and Poland than in the UK. My wife is fairly religious but this is not a 'show stopper' for me as I am an open-minded person. You are simply wasting your time and money on this crazy trip. Krarkow / Lviv are places to visit as a tourist rather than to find a potential life partner. Those interested in an international partner use agencies / dating sites to meet a lonely English guy. Sorry but you come across as a clueless person in this venture.

Offline Davo2

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 05:09:40 PM »
Trench, a few years ago the only dating I did was from cold approaches during the day (far more successful than pubs or clubs)  If this is what you plan to do on this trip, you will struggle with no practice. Remember I told you to go out and talk to local girls in the street several months ago, in preparation?

It takes approaching and talking to many women to beat approach anxiety and that's before you start struggling for words as most women won't contribute to the conversation for the first minute or so, until they have worked out you're not a threat.

You might have to approach 10,20 or even 50 women to get 1 date (maybe it's less in the fsu), so looking for an expression of interest before you chat to them, will mean you will  spend your trip aimlessly walking around like a creepy guy, staring at women. 90% of the time you will have see no interest in them, even local girls. Often it's the element of surprise that works in your favour.  Work to the 3 second rule.... If you see a woman you like, approach her within 3 seconds or walk away. I once sat in my car for 30 minutes building up courage to go back into a saddlery shop and ask a girl out, because I broke that rule.... She was flattered but already had a boyfriend.

Even when you get good at it, it's hit and miss. I've had days where chatting with 10 women netted me 5 dates and then spent weeks being rejected between dates..... Be prepared that you will be rejected more than you are successful, but for this to happen you actually need to at least talk to them.

This will turn out badly for you if you lack confidence and as I said there was so much you could have learnt from trying  this locally first, to build your confidence. Cold approaches, for most is the hardest method of dating and sometimes the most demoralizing, when you are rejected over and over again.

In today's report you should be telling us you talked with 20 girls and have a date lined up for tonight. I hope you surprise us all and can pull it off.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:03:43 PM by Davo2 »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 06:54:50 PM »
TC, good for taking a trip.
It's not the syltuke if recommended, but you are there,not at home!

Cold sales are the hardest in any type of sales,and dint kid yourself, dating is initially a sale.

That said,  you really really have to just talk to women.Start up a random chat with the flowershop girl etc.

You do know the running bit about catholic girls right? Yes a silly stereotype but it sure isnt about being prudish.
Polish girls can party you under the table easily,trust me.

I had 3 girls sit at my table at a cafe today.
Granted I was the only patron, they were bored college girls, but they came over to find out where I was from and what I was doing in their town. They likely saw me joking around with their friend who was the hostess,saw the exchange was light,certainly not serious , and funny,possibly interesting, so why not? Dint mean a thing to me,or them,but I've had similar happen in about any country I've ever been to which is a pretty decent number.

My point is...
  If you want this approach you've chosen  to work ,you have to be able to chat up anyone,anywhere.
On the train,at the airport,at the store.
Walking down a street is going to be a real challenge for anyone though.

I do respect you trying, i wish you good luck!
  My best advice ,in the situation you've put yourself in which is a difficult one, is to be light hearted and as charming and witty/funny as is possible,without over doing it.lol Its a fine line.
The other advice is to jump on dating sites and line up dates .

Most are going to avoid a tourist as far as dating, just how it is.
So you've put yourself in a position where you are indeed just a tourist, and it's best to play that card! Be friendly, ask questions, be genuinely  interested in the place,the culture.
That means talking to men, and women,and babushka .You may find someone around your age finds you interesting ,you may not ,
But I think you'll have more chance of th hat,than if you try and play cold sale *pick up* girls off the street.
(Thats true of any country you landed in)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 09:04:35 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys. Well any pick up on the street was always intended as secondary to dating sites for me. I did no dating sites for Krakow since I am only here a few days and most of that time is on tourist stuff. Lviv & dating sites there is my main area of operation. The Krakow bit was just to see what the girls are like out here.

For Krakow I think lining up a girl before hand on the net is probably best. Also going out to a less touristy city and being able to spend some time out here to get to know the girl. I don't think it's really a fly in sort of venture like in much of the FSU. Many Polish girls certainly have fit bods, nice & thin often with a nice pair of tities :) Facially some are nice but many are not always the prettiest but that actually doesn't bother me. Few I would say are actually ugly and a real pretty girl can easily get up herself.

So yeah, I've got some girls profiles lined up to contact in Lviv. There's actually quite a few on there some have put themselves on international dating sites so those ones will be looking to date outside of their own. Im quite confident of getting some girls up there. If not I might do as Krimster suggested, hire a car and go out to a village, lol.

All of the girls I am going to put in for initially are late twenties to mid thirties with early thirties bein the optimum I guess. I know I could go for younger and if uptake is slow may do but to be honest I think I would be more comfortable with a girl who is not a big difference in age and who will hopefully be very serious. Tye prospect of real young girls always kind of makes me feel I'm being nieve. That I'm some old fool chasing after girls that at least in the UK would be well pug of my age group and a bit weird feeling really a bit like dating a daughter if I had one, lol.

I had a brief look on Polish dating sites before coming out here but they were mostly in Polish and seemed to have few girls on them of any quality. I don't really have the time to delve more into that scene I'm kind of more familiar now with the Ukrainian scene so am happiest with that I think. I think a lot of it is that Ukrainian girls probably suit me more. Their whole look and national character probably appeals to me more and fits in well with me. Lviv is apparently not as touristy as Krakow  (loads of yanks here ;) ) and I have high hopes for it  :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 11:15:18 PM »
So yeah, I've got some girls profiles lined up to contact in Lviv. There's actually quite a few on there some have put themselves on international dating sites so those ones will be looking to date outside of their own. Im quite confident of getting some girls up there. If not I might do as Krimster suggested, hire a car and go out to a village, lol.

Regardless of the popular belief poor village girls are desperate and willing to do anything, you probably have a better chance getting a girl in Kiev to open her legs in exchange for an iPhone over a girl living in a poor village in Western Ukraine.

A guy should mold himself into a man who will be 100% successful with women living in a small village or a big city in any country in the world.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 11:31:29 PM »
Well just a brief note about the Polish character. I find they are not much into hello's & goodbyes. They are a little matter of fact in their transactions a kind of 'there you are' it's complete and job done. I find they generally don't show much in the way of demeanour except perhaps the guys can be moderately good willed seeming, the girls usually less so. I think with a fair whole out here or pre travel communication results could be achieved but on the hoof it's a much harder game. More a case of getting to know the girl that a straight out hook up attempt I think. The pay off's are no doubt worth it if you can manage it as said the girls bods are pretty hot and I don't think they are the slutty play around type at all.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 11:40:14 PM »
Just also a note to explain the strategy I am deploying in Lviv shortly. As you all know I didn't lone up any girls before hand, not even a visit one leading to a possible visit many.The reason for this was to not use up girls/time messaging girls and be up against the keyboard romeo's and hence not have girls reply and so thereby pass over options. By messaging them with a straight out meet up I'm hoping my chances will be much greater since I will be there and then for them to meet, no potential time waster for them in terms of meet up. I'be done it this way as there are not as many, though still a decent number of profiles so as to not burn my way through too many. So I'm quite confident of this strategy at the moment and will see how it goes and take it from there.

Offline msmob

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 12:27:49 AM »
So I'm quite confident of this strategy at the moment and will see how it goes and take it from there.

I'm quite confident - based on your observations and comments that your 'strategy' is doomed.

Until you sort out your bizarre, misogynistic viewpoints - you're going to fail (

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 11:22:09 AM »
I'm quite confident - based on your observations and comments that your 'strategy' is doomed.

Until you sort out your bizarre, misogynistic viewpoints - you're going to fail (

I don't see that it makes a difference, aren't men supposed to be men and women supposed to be women. I think you've seen too influenced by feminism Mobe. It's always there in the west subtlety chipping away at our subconscious through the media, etc.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 11:59:28 AM »
Well just to follow up, there's plenty of hot Polish girls in the big shopping mall where the rail station is. I would say it's pretty much a non starter with them though as it is with most girls around Krakow. I think a big problem is that the tons of foreigners have really agrieved the local girls there. I think the hot young girls in tight top dresses are probably fed up with loads of foreign dudes checking them out wherever you are from. I think they still go into the shopping centre to shop as they are into the classy fashion shops there. I think the looking away etc is almost an instinct from all the foreign guys that eye them daily. I'm sure they will generally regard pretty much all guys in and around there as foreign (since they are so many) and act indignant accordingly.

Most of the girls in the city centre & shopping centre and youngish. The polish girls are easy to tell apart from the foreign girls (mainly US) if they have thicK thighs they are American girls if they have thin thighs they are Polish girls. They also dress differently too. Polish girls wear nice often pleasantly simple plain dresses. American girls will wear what I call more rag tear wear, and obviously bigger size. Polish girls dress way better in essence.

So yes, for those viewing this try to get date set up before hand by whichever siye seems best. Maybe even Facebook or something. And go to another city other than Krakow if you can. It really is like bashing head against a brick wall here. The only ones that might be more easier is slightly older women but they seem harder to find in the city centre. Here Polish women either seem to be young or old with not much in between.

What I did notice from a quick walk away from the city centre is done polish girls go up to some polish guys. Upon meeting they seemed to show more emotion than the usual non expression, a fair few smiles. I think it is probably true that they tend to stick to their own. That is the same problem with Polish women in the UK - we thought they would be a great bonanza compared to English girls when they came in; boy were we wrong. Had they been more open to English guys instead of just wanting to take the jobs then I think we wouldn't have voted out, too little sharing is the problem there.

So I think a lot of Polish guys tend to get sorted already with Polish guys at least around Krakow. Few I think seek a foreign guy, there's not the economic leverage to make a foreign guy desirable. If Poland had not joined the EU then it could have been another good area to search. Polish girls have great figures, probably the best and some are facially pretty enough for my liking. Sin if your looking to put some real time & effort in to reap the rewards go for it but it's definitely a much tougher game than in the Ukraine. Getting them laid though is no doubt a big treat and to be honest for most of them is well worth following into a relationship too :)

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 12:03:42 PM »
Perhaps its best if you just stick to describing the tourist things you have done. You are really coming off as someone that is truly clueless about women in general.  :popcorn:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 12:19:15 PM »
Well that's about me done here in Krakow. I spent the day on a excursion where the most most jaw gapping view was the backside of some American hogs in my tour party ;D In fact they could have made a tourist spectacle all by themselves, lol. I was like omg can you really get 'that' fat. Though tk be honest there are lots of English girls now back home that are pretty similar.

After three days here I have seen all I need to see in Krakow. For me I wouldn't now Tey dating on Poland without a date set up in advance or perhaps some short uni course if I were younger taught in English with Polish students if it exists. I would get with a Polish girl in a flash if I could their hot. I think though that Ukrainian girls suit me more , they suit my personality and their personality and character suit me. For me I much prefer the ease on dating online to street pick up. Tomorrow I leave for Lviv which is my main target which hopefully will be less touristy than Krakow (I hear it is) and more different in the outlook of its women. I know there is a shared history but that goes back many decades, about 70 years ago so I'm hoping the several hours of journeying and distance plus nation apart will make a difference :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 12:20:23 PM »
Perhaps its best if you just stick to describing the tourist things you have done. You are really coming off as someone that is truly clueless about women in general.  :popcorn:

Oh and what would your approach have been with these types of women?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 12:26:53 PM »
I would also like to add Polish girls breasts were on the whole quite large, no doubt some wore padding, etc but I saw many with what appeared to be natural looking C cups in fact the majority of the girls had these. Of course there were the odd few with smaller breasts but on the whole there definitely was a boon thing they had about them. Some of their cups were even straining to keep their boobs from busting out :D

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 12:30:55 PM »

Not only clueless, but also locked in early adolescence.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2018, 01:24:21 PM »
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2018, 01:40:37 PM »

That's harsh man :( Besides it's untrue I already know I have had sex and that was before becoming 40 this year.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 01:48:24 PM »
Upon reflection if I could find a Polish girl real into me then it would be fine. However if it's one of the many that scores a straight 10 on her bod then I'm back to the girl being a big target for other guy once in the UK and most likely Polish guys in the UK. I think the UK is the graveyard of Polish marriages. Of the 2 Polist guys I know from work both have ended up in divorce since coming to the UK begging the question is that extra money really worth it. Even I would agree with them that the bad ways inherent in English society is best avoided if possible.

A nice all round ish 7 would do me quite nicely I think :) I'm quite happy to focus on the relationship with a girl with chemistry rather than scoring a high ranking girl.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 01:51:47 PM »
That's harsh man :( Besides it's untrue I already know I have had sex and that was before becoming 40 this year.

So you say, but I am pretty sure that not many here believes that after reading your posts.

and how did I know you would completely strike out in Poland?  :rolleyes:
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Blighty

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018, 02:59:38 PM »

Miss Kherson knew you were inexperienced in sexual matters, and so used you for a holiday and new clothes! She was not really interested in you, and so please stop reminiscing about her.

I lived in southern England over 30 years ago, and found that sex was readily available! If you are a sample of southern men, then no wonder they were making themselves freely available to men from northern areas. They were seeking men not wimps!

You need to find a woman with a similar lack of sexual experience, and she will be content with you. No wonder you only want to find a childless woman. Go back to the drawing board, and think again. The women of western Ukraine are not the answer to your problem. Others may disagree

Offline msmob

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 03:20:27 PM »
WHAT a strategy - pitch up and 'observe'..

The scary part is I'm working out our Trench must live in the Hants / Dorset area ..My younger daughter lives there... :rolleyes:

Offline Blighty

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2018, 03:29:17 PM »
The scary part is I'm working out our Trench must live in the Hants / Dorset area

I had him classified as an 'Andy Capp' type of person. I was obviously wrong. A yokel would be a better classification for him. It would also explain his attitude problem towards the industrial areas of Ukraine.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM