It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Japtats Trip report  (Read 40135 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Japtats Trip report
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 03:23:40 AM »
and secondly. at 60-70 my life would be over.

Sorry, it's not clear.. were you being ironic .. ?

BTW you cannot know how you will look at this age... At forty / fifty I looked much younger than my age and you might suffer from an ailment that curtails to ability to work out...  ;)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 03:50:18 AM »
Not sure what you disagree with, at 60-70 you witness the seeds you have planted. The life you have created, what you have contributed to society, the connections you have made. You are not in your early 20's to make daring bold moves, yes there are outliers, like
Colonel Sanders (who made KFC). But at the age, sit back and enjoy the bed you created.

And yes, i don't know what will be of the future, but i know the image i have in my head, and taking the actions to create that image. I am not preparing for failure like some, who are scared to take risk, thinking they are being smart, but in reality live a dead life, goes back to the quote, there is worse things than dying, hence what i wrote at the start of this post, at 60-70 you lay in the bed you have made, too late to make changes. Live a risk free life, and you live a mundane life, not really that complex.

You can disagree with what i said, and that is fair enough. I just know what i do and what has worked for me, based on my experiences, and beliefs.  I am not here to play other people's lives, (some irrational people posted regarding tattoos, and comparing it to people who worship aliens).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 03:52:55 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2020, 04:35:23 AM »
I think this is now time for me to stop posting, seems like the people on here like putting others down , hasn't changed much , same people just bickering amongst themselves. Not something I want to be a part of , feels all negative rather than positive

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2020, 04:55:50 AM »
japtats,

If you feel a post is out of line, please use the report to moderator feature before returning fire.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2020, 09:10:32 AM »
Well Billy, you compared my tattoos to a  guy who worshiped aliens , the percent of people who worship tattoos is much higher than you make it out to be, for the 18-25 age group, i would say it is easily 50% of women like tattoos, does not mean they have one, but they like them, or wouldn't mind.

I can agree with you that a lot of people love tattoos or will accept it on their partner even if they don't like them but what you want to achieve, near 100% body coverage is not what most people will do or will accept. Most of us go through life never seeing a person nearly covered in tattoos except for in a magazine or on tv. Those people are extremely rare and you will put yourself into that category.

And careful about 'what they will look like when you are old', you are sounding like trench, they look great at old age, if done correctly, and the person does not go severely out of shape (i won't), and secondly. at 60-70 my life would be over. I will be focusing on index funds, rather than what my tattoos look like, visiting my kids and grandkids. You think my wife will turn around at me after decades being married (great sex, finances good, Muscular as hell), as say 'honey you know that Billy guy, he is right, your tattoos look bad now, i am going to leave him, and go with someone that does not understand the anatomy of the the female body'. Won't be happening :P 

If you find a woman who loves you fully tattooed, she's not going to leave you because of your tattoos. Your brain is your biggest sex organ and that is what keeps most women. Obsessions can make your brain less appealing. Nothing wrong with wanting a tattoo, believing aliens exist or washing hands but if a person is obsessed with something, it can be a turn off if not now, later. I've known a friend since high school. Real great guy. I hate going to his house because we could be in the middle of a conversation and he'll get up, get a vacuum cleaner and start vacuuming after seeing cat hair on the carpet. He's a clean freak. Your goal of covering yourself in tattoos may not seem like an obsession to you but it would be considered an obsession to most people. Once you achieve your goal, will you be completely satisfied or will you search for a new goal just as radical as this one? A woman that chooses to live with you may be young and she may not understand all this yet but she will walk this experience with you and decide she may or may not like it.

When I was 35, I was in a relationship with a 23 yo Russian woman in Uzbekistan and her family was happy with my age because they said I'm at the age where I have my own opinions. Regardless of what religious, political or any other beliefs I have, I am who I am and at the age where I'm probably not going to radically change. My wife knows I'm not going to change. She thinks I'm stubborn on some issues but she likes that I'm stable. I'm not going to become a druggie. I'm not going to announce I found God and need to dedicate 2 years of my life doing a mission in Guatemala. I'm not going to do anything radical that could disrupt a stable family life with her. A lot of my girlfriends in the past liked that about me. Stability isn't talked about here much but it's important in relationships for long term success.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2020, 10:27:12 AM »
Billy, i would never tell you how to run you construction business, because you simply know more about it, it is your speciality. I would rather ask you questions.

You want to know why people lack big tattoos? $100 per a hour, i nearly will have 200 hours work, that is $20k , how many people you know are willing to spend $20k on tattoos? Go through the pain ? In ukraine , it will cost me around $4k, how many people in ukraine can spend that? I spoke to my tattoo masters, people want big work, my masters said the problem is the money.

All you need to do is ask billy. You are married to one person, who is around age group i would date (bit higher), you dated within my age group maybe over a decade ago roughly. Times have changed, i have more experience than you with the 18-25 current age group

Firstly BDSM is becoming slightly common these days, the 'good girl, i am a virgin' is fading. Women tend to want a dominate man, yes a responsible man also. I agree with you Billy, but i am responsible, i take my finances seriously, but not serious enough to limit myself to follow my passions in business, and taking risks within my business.

You say i am obsessive, well done Billy, you are correct! I am crazy , obsessive, and some women love that, i am not spending my time debating Joe vs Trump, Brexit, i am out there doing what i enjoy, helping people, improving myself, that is why everytime i am in person with a woman, their eyes sparkle, they cannot believe a man like me exists.

I often tell FSUW, i hate talking about love , i hate the whole talking part of stuff, i prefer actions. Too many people are normal, think working 40 years a week is hard, and no time for gym, no time to have sex (too tired). So yes, i love this obsessive aspect of myself, let us see where it takes me, you keep doing you though.

Also trench i have a beard also, beards are not really appreciated in FSU, but you get women who love them also. I am tired of caring what FSUW want, and just do what i want, there is always women who appreciate what i have and want to do.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:29:00 AM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2020, 01:56:16 PM »

Tattoos cost around $100 an hour , i am getting 200 hours work done, that is $20k+ , how many people in the US have that to spend on tattoos? Celebs with money. In Ukraine i am paying around $4k (cost me more with flights etc, but actually tattoers will be paid this). how many people in ukraine have $4k to spend on tattoos? i spoke to my tattoo masters, people want big work, but money is the issue, usually in ukraine, people get small tattoos, as they cannot afford it.

Regarding obsession, yes i am passionate and obsessed about my goals, i know we live in a world where people say they will do stuff, and do half the work. But not me, and that is what the women i dated appreciated about me, they knew whatever i wanted to do , i was fully committed to do it the best of my ability. It is the edge i have over others, my ability to have a flexible mindset , and focused.

At the moment i got front arms, chest, and legs done, half back done, i want a full suit (minus the face, neck, and hands)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 02:02:52 PM by japtats »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2020, 03:11:56 PM »

Tattoos cost around $100 an hour , i am getting 200 hours work done, that is $20k+ , how many people in the US have that to spend on tattoos? Celebs with money. In Ukraine i am paying around $4k (cost me more with flights etc, but actually tattoers will be paid this). how many people in ukraine have $4k to spend on tattoos? i spoke to my tattoo masters, people want big work, but money is the issue, usually in ukraine, people get small tattoos, as they cannot afford it.

Regarding obsession, yes i am passionate and obsessed about my goals, i know we live in a world where people say they will do stuff, and do half the work. But not me, and that is what the women i dated appreciated about me, they knew whatever i wanted to do , i was fully committed to do it the best of my ability. It is the edge i have over others, my ability to have a flexible mindset , and focused.

At the moment i got front arms, chest, and legs done, half back done, i want a full suit (minus the face, neck, and hands)

I don't know brah. If tatts make you happy, I say go for it and I'm happy for you. But you do seem to have some misguided illusion that doing what you are doing is the envy of others. I would say you're wrong. Would I spend 20K on tatts? Not just no but, hell no. I personally still wouldn't have a tattoo if you paid me to have one. Yeah I'm an old fart but I can assure you at no time in my advanced years have I ever looked at a tattoo or any other piece of art and said to myself, "Yeah, I want that permanently on my body". It's not a generational thing. People have been getting tatts hundreds thousands of years.

One here, an arm there whatever but full body is committed I'll give you that. But, committed to what?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2020, 03:33:27 PM »

Celebs with money or those that want to become celebs/have celeb like status???

I get it in Ukraine that sort of display will state that you are a wealthy and hence successful guy. For certain women that are particularly aware of what a lot of tattoos translates to it will appeal greatly, that will most likely be young women in their early to mid twenties of course. So it's kind of like another version of buying an expensive suit (of clothes) except there aren't loads of guys doing it, in fact you are probably way out in front on that one. None of this I say as a negative though, you are obviously into the tattoo scene like some guys are genuinely into the expensive suit scene.

When I was younger I used to go to nightclubs, not a lot as a regular goer or anything but every few weeks or months usually more in the summer but occasionally in colder months. Anyway, back in the nineties club scene I regularly used to see a reoccurring sight. There always used to be at least one guy (though not much more than one) who would be dancing on the dance floor with a big comedy like jumbo top hat type of silly hat. I used to think how pointless and ridiculous, yet this sight was pretty much always accompanied with the sight of many girls all dancing around with them. I couldn't believe that such a stupid silly stunt would attract girls (decent enough looking ones) Yet without fail it worked, the guy was attracting girls while the majority of other men, apart from above average looks guys, were not attracting any women. All it cost those guys was the cost of a silly big novelty hat, time over again I would buy a silly big novelty hat rather than my Ben Sherman shirt that I thought would look nice to women. Thing of course with a silly big novelty hat is that you can take it off at the end of the night and chose when to wear it, tattoos are another form off showmanship but of course stay with you. That's fine if is the scene you want to be in. I think what Billy is getting at is that what it is doing for you as far as the ladies go may have it's limitations, just like an expensive Armani suit will only take me so far. After a time the guy has to continue to impress the girl with other aspects of himself otherwise the girl will eventually get bored and move on.

I've made the mistake of being obsessive in a certain field, I still am very interested in that field but have learnt of recent it's more interesting to have a wide array of stuff to be into to varying levels to suit in order to be a more enjoyable and whole person.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 03:35:36 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2020, 03:54:41 PM »
Women admire the way I look at certain things differently in regards to adding value to people's lives , the setbacks I had in life yet didn't give up . I think it is the amount of failures I had that really shocks people , yet I always bounced back .

My brother works full time with me , we are partners , yet I started everything myself , he is from a data science background, but before that at 21 he was a manager at Amazon for 300 people , way older than himself , he by Amazon standards had great business and managerial acumen , yet when he is working with me he is shocked at the way I view business in a unique way .

It is about value I add to people's lives rather than what I can get , I am somewhat spiritual , and mix it was business. Women I met love my passion for the goals I have, I see the spark in their eyes .

It is more than Armani suits , acting professional , it is about passion . A passion a lot of people lack , and fail to apply in their own lives.

Regarding my commitment to what , it is the commitment I have to myself to do whatever it is I want in life to my best ability.

Trench you posted that beards are not liked in fsu , you are right , they aren't. I have one , big one , I love it , there are women who like it , and a lot more who don't . But I love it , and that is all that matters, what I love (my fiance was a fan of my tattoos, beard , and muscles) .

I have charisma and humour , two attributes that is needed for my business . That woman I messaged had tattoos herself, I think a lot of people are way too focused on what other people like , hence chase money , buy certain items and such , instead of doing stuff they enjoy. The constant debate on this forums is what do FSU want , what do you want? What would make you happy? I am single , still have feelings about my ex , yet I am at peace , I love my work , routine and don't worry about money (I have one client who owes me several thousand , but It really does not stress me). I am at peace , which is all that matters , majority of married folk don't have peace (I am not anti marriage) , but maybe they are not doing what they want? Who knows , all I know is my emotions , and what I want
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:01:39 PM by japtats »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2020, 04:23:56 PM »
That woman I messaged had tattoos herself,

Beware, some of them women have an agenda to get close to you and will offer sex as payment for tattoos instead of money.

There always used to be at least one guy (though not much more than one) who would be dancing on the dance floor with a big comedy like jumbo top hat type of silly hat. I used to think how pointless and ridiculous, yet this sight was pretty much always accompanied with the sight of many girls all dancing around with them. I couldn't believe that such a stupid silly stunt would attract girls (decent enough looking ones) Yet without fail it worked, the guy was attracting girls while the majority of other men, apart from above average looks guys, were not attracting any women.

The silly jumbo hat makes them the center of attention and the girls gravitate towards the center of attention or where most of the fun is on the dance floor. The hat may get the guy some phone numbers or laid more than if he didn't have one but from what I know of most FSU women, they want a relationship with a MAN, not a clown.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2020, 04:34:28 PM »
The constant debate on this forums is what do FSU want , what do you want? What would make you happy? I am single , still have feelings about my ex , yet I am at peace , I love my work , routine and don't worry about money

That is true, I think it is a western thing. Since feminism the scales have tipped away from men and towards women in the west. Guys are constantly questioning what women want to get one. Women in the west can be demanding and want this that and the other. Western dating sites show many profiles where women list their wants and not like FSW. FSW will say stuff like to be loved, to be with a kind, gentle man, etc. Whereas western women will say he must wear this stuff (brands) and not those, etc etc. Some western women will even get jealous of a guy that has reached certain areas off his career.

That kind of messes without mind over many years. By the time we get to the FSU we are conditioned into asking what women want when really they follow what a man wants. Not many if us live or work out in the FSU so switching to that mentality is not easy.

I think some businesses and ways of life are easier to get into than others. Some peoples skills they can only get work by going to large companies that dominate and suck up all the work so much so that competing with them would be foolhardy.

You seem to be happy with the way you are doing and how you go about it so I won't knock that. End of the day we presumably only have one life here so if you're content and feeling joy doing what you're doing then it's not a bad way to spend that time. Theoretically there's nothing wrong with enjoying different relationships through life with different women rather than being tied down to one. I think some people tie themselves down to one person in life for fear of being alone when the relationship run out of steam long ago. Depends on the psych I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2020, 04:36:05 PM »

The silly jumbo hat makes them the center of attention and the girls gravitate towards the center of attention or where most of the fun is on the dance floor. The hat may get the guy some phone numbers or laid more than if he didn't have one but from what I know of most FSU women, they want a relationship with a MAN, not a clown.

Exactly, and I think you're probably right in the FSU it probably wouldn't work nearly as well.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2020, 05:43:15 PM »
That is true, I think it is a western thing. Since feminism the scales have tipped away from men and towards women in the west. Guys are constantly questioning what women want to get one. Women in the west can be demanding and want this that and the other. Western dating sites show many profiles where women list their wants and not like FSW. FSW will say stuff like to be loved, to be with a kind, gentle man, etc. Whereas western women will say he must wear this stuff (brands) and not those, etc etc. Some western women will even get jealous of a guy that has reached certain areas off his career.

Your lack of experience with real, living, breathing women is demonstrated yet again.  Yeah, sure.  FSUW don't want anything material.  Just ask any WM here who is married to one - no new clothes, make up, or shoes.  She doesn't want, or need, anything nice.  Just the "love of a good man".

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2020, 06:13:05 PM »

Your lack of experience with real, living, breathing women is demonstrated yet again.  Yeah, sure.  FSUW don't want anything material.  Just ask any WM here who is married to one - no new clothes, make up, or shoes.  She doesn't want, or need, anything nice.  Just the "love of a good man".

I didn't mean that is all they wanted just that compared to western women they don't tend to state their demands upfront. Western women tend to be very high minded with their expectations from what I have seen and for some just about every man living on the planet apparently fails to make the grade lol.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2020, 06:31:40 PM »
I didn't mean that is all they wanted just that compared to western women they don't tend to state their demands upfront. Western women tend to be very high minded with their expectations from what I have seen and for some just about every man living on the planet apparently fails to make the grade lol.

They don't state them when looking for foreign men because everything they read tells them what foreign men want, and they tailor their profiles for that.  A woman who used to post here, in the Russian language section, had a site dedicated to helping FSUW find a WM.  Her website had all sorts of tips on setting up profiles, communication, what not to say, etc., so that WM would find the FSUW more attractive. 

Your continued comparisons just tell me that you haven't had many relationships, and likely blame your lack of material wealth for your failure to connect with WW when younger.  There may be many reasons you didn't connect, some of them, societal, but most, likely due to you.  I'm not criticizing you, I just happen to believe that ultimately, we are all responsible for our own fates.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2020, 11:20:59 PM »
but from what I know of most FSU women, they want a relationship with a MAN, not a clown.

I think most people want a relationship with someone that can make them laugh, but yes, if you wear a blazer in your photos (i used to), act professional, it will get you more matches. I struggle with humour in FSU with language barrier, but when in person i can make a woman laugh, and i think that is a big thing especially in West, and somewhat in FSU.

Trench regarding WW standards, i find WW less interested in what you can provide, they are eager to pay for the next date (Offer to pay 50% of the first, but you should insist no). In FSU you pay for everything, you may come across a FSUW who says she likes to live on budget (i had those), but reality, trust me is a lot different, you need to be able to see through what people say and reality in fsu a lot, FSU is about impressions. The guys try and say stuff to impress the women (fail to deliver), and FSUW try impress the men with their soul (but lack this).

I will give you an example, my ex fiance dated a guy in Moscow, pretty well off, he said on the first date 'i will buy you food each night, you never need to cook , i will buy you a car, look after you', reality after she moved in with him, he was different, order her to cook, tried to dodge a 30k rouble medical bill, he was a classic FSUM mentality, as in, when you trap the girl you switch , he wanted kids with her, and i knew what his game was, trapping people and then turn worse.

Moral of the story? My ex cheated on him , with a young 25 year old, who had russian oligarch roots, he invested a lot of time in her, and flew down specifically to see her. Also her ex boyfriend was previously married, one day his wife packed up, took the car, household items, was cheating on him with a man from Cyprus, and had a kid with him shortly after.

He reminds me of everything Billy says FSUW want, till they actually date, professional, suits, very serious, but he is good at talking, and that is what i learnt from him. Stop talking, start doing. When i dated my ex fiance, i had literally no money, i was broke, i had this business idea, and she really loved me and cared for me, she supported me. When we met i gave her all the money i had so she could not rely on her mother, she still used her mother's money to buy stuff, and saved the money i gave her (Bit over $1000), she wanted to save it for the wedding, and the kids we planned on having shortly after the marriage (Just a wedding not a legal marriage, i wanted to save legal one after we had a child ). After we ended she returned all the money to me.

A lot of FSUW will talk about love early on, that they only have sex when there is love, but even with sex, they don't truly love you. Maybe they don't know what true love is. But what they want is more materialistic support than WW, i strongly suggest men not to take what FSUW tell you they want, very seriously. ANd use a bit of logic, you are a western man , you are a provider, so provide.

A guy on the forum recently posted his is engaged to a woman in Moscow, who wanted a holiday for her child, and mother, nothing unusual, for him he though she was a Gold digger, he will soon realise, that is the tip of the ice berg to come. Some FSUW will wait till you are married, and then change, some test you prior to see if you will deliver, if not they will find someone else, and rather not waste their time (getting a visa for some FSUW isn't a big thing for them, finding a provider in FSU is not very hard).

I will warn men off FSU, as it is a different game here, and i can see a lot of guys being duped into buy something they believe is real, and will get a huge shock later on. I am nearly 30, i date between 18-25, i come across women my age, or little older, they look great for their AGE, i know when they were 18-21 they must of had many men who would treat them like a princess, they carry that attitude, and talk about what the men did for them in the past, clinging onto the past, and cannot move on.

They are shocked because i don't buy into their game, and it pisses them off, i know in a few years of being single, they will switch to what Beothius maybe implied, a trained woman who pretends she is what every western man wants, low budget woman, who just wants love, but will change after she gets what she wants, you cannot change the inside, but the mask you can. Just my warning, be carful on believing what people say , it is different from the reality.

If you want to what is inside a woman, she how she treats animals, she how she reacts to people in poverty. I was in a relationship with someone, and a old woman fell in lviv , i look around and nobody flinched, i was walking with my gf and the time, and her friend, they saw but they didn't care. I rushed to pick the woman, but that incident told me everything i needed to know about my girlfriend at the time. In the West women like to care for homeless and such, in FSU you are scum if you are not educated or don't have money, you are nothing. They have a class system here based on education and wealth, if you are out of it, they look down on you. That is FSU for you.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:32:44 PM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2020, 11:52:57 PM »
Well, now the above post is filled with SO many examples of misleading generalisations about FSU people...where to start?......

« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 12:31:47 AM by msmob »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2020, 12:09:15 AM »
Mods make it clear, because this is my trip report.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 12:28:35 AM by AnonMod »

Offline AnonMod

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2020, 12:29:17 AM »
moby has criticized the generalizations you have made about the FSU.  That is not a criticism of you.  You can defend what you have posted, or ignore moby.  Your choice.
This account does NOT accept PM's. If you need to contact the RWD Staff, please use the 'Report to moderator' link.

Offline BC

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2020, 02:01:05 AM »
Mods make it clear, because this is my trip report.

japtats,

There is a 'Trip Reports sans Responses' section where you can post your trip report and replies are not allowed.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?board=60.0

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2020, 02:06:48 AM »
Japtats 
You provide a fresh and interesting content to the forum.

It's especially interesting because you are targeting a range age that we are not used to know about. 
And you don't have the usual profile of many rwd members who usually live with their spouses in their countries (you are in the ex FSU for six months now).

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2020, 05:26:32 AM »
Japtats 
You provide a fresh and interesting content to the forum.

It's especially interesting because you are targeting a range age that we are not used to know about. 
And you don't have the usual profile of many rwd members who usually live with their spouses in their countries (you are in the ex FSU for six months now).

:thumbsup:

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2020, 07:27:04 AM »
japtats,

There is a 'Trip Reports sans Responses' section where you can post your trip report and replies are not allowed.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?board=60.0

I agree with this. I would look forward to reading about your trip without the usual nonsense posts! Hope you will continue. Its a breath of fresh air from the constant political posts...
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline ML

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2020, 10:46:00 AM »
Yes, and tell us about your interactions with the women . . . without the Tats info.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1871
Total: 1882

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM