It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello everyone 😉  (Read 15298 times)

Offline Nataly Z

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Hello everyone 😉
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2020, 01:30:25 PM »

The same for me.  I was a member for years and years to a vintners club (wine tasting and wine appreciation).  This year I resigned because I have lost interest in fine wines (my currently stocked wine cellar will supply me for a couple of years) and could not finish all my servings at the monthly dinners. 

My wife imbibes occasionally, straight up (no ice, no mixer).   We have some Russian, Armenian and Ukrainian friends, and a couple of them are not shy about drinking.  They sing much better after a few rounds of vodka.  Parties with them differ from parties with my American friends.

Nataly, have you traveled to other countries?

I like wine testing. I remember when I did it in New Zeland. Their wine is very tasty. As for your ukrainian and russian friends, of course they are different: if they drink, they drink too much, if they sing- then everyone will hear them, if they dance- then everyone gonna remember their dancing for a long time with smile))))). everything what we do, we do with our heart.

Yes, Ive been to many countries: a ot of countries in Asia, some in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, Carribean islands and some cities in the USA.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2020, 11:20:49 AM »
Billy, thank you!😊
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2020, 11:26:50 AM »
Ok, guys!!!! What is your favorite country? No, better to ask like this: where is your place on this planet?😀
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2020, 12:13:28 PM »
Ok, guys!!!! What is your favorite country?

I've been to a lot of  countries and enjoyed all my stays but I have to say my favorite is USA because it's home and home has been good to me.

where is your place on this planet?😀

I told my wife where my favorite place to be is at. It's private information for only her to know so I can't tell anybody else where that place is.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2020, 06:41:38 PM »
Ok, guys!!!! What is your favorite country? No, better to ask like this: where is your place on this planet?😀

Hello Nataly and welcome. My favorite city has been Lviv! I have been to Kyiv, Odessa, Crimea, Minsk and Lviv and by far my favorite is Lviv.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2020, 03:53:53 AM »
I live in Ukraine, but still didn't see Lviv well enough)))). I've been there, but...
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2020, 10:30:10 AM »

What is your favorite country and favorite place you visited Nataly? Do you have a tourist visa to America and have you ever been here?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2020, 11:24:22 AM »
I've been to many countries in Asia, Singapore, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, some sities in the USA, Canada (only Halifax), Carribean islands. But still my favourite country is Australia, for vocation I'd like to choose Antigua and Barbuda or Thailand.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2020, 04:18:31 PM »
I've been to many countries in Asia, Singapore, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, some sities in the USA, Canada (only Halifax), Carribean islands. But still my favourite country is Australia, for vocation I'd like to choose Antigua and Barbuda or Thailand.

Hi Nataly :welcome: I'm guessing you are quite wealthy for a Ukrainian, good job etc. Not many Ukrainians are allowed out of the captivity that is Ukraine and into the wild ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2020, 07:57:45 AM »
I'm not rich, and wealth is not so important. We will not be able to Iive without money, we need them everywhere. But to be rich doesn't mean to be happy. The richest person in the world can be the unhappiest. It's enough to work and earn for leaving, then to live 24 hours per day in your office and to be rich.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2020, 01:58:20 PM »
I'm not rich, and wealth is not so important. We will not be able to Iive without money, we need them everywhere. But to be rich doesn't mean to be happy. The richest person in the world can be the unhappiest. It's enough to work and earn for leaving, then to live 24 hours per day in your office and to be rich.

Good points.  :clapping:

Nataly, I met women from your country and Russia.  Many of them manifested some sort of materialism, at least more than my decades of experience with the average American woman.  A few of them seemed very materialistic s if they were entitled.   

One could think this is because American women, as a result of our economy, already are blessed with much.  So let's examine that possibility.  Here in  America, I meet Russian and Ukrainian wives in social gatherings.  They now possess more "luxury" than they had in Russia/Ukraine (unless they were once the girlfriend of an Oligarch type).  Yet in America it seems an even higher percentage of the Russian and Ukrainian women I meet impress me as materialistic. 

The materialistic women also seem to belittle others.    My wife refuses to socialize with them after learning of their true nature.   

I am not trying to insult UW/RW.  To the contrary, I meet many who are leading an average life, and they are as happy as a lark (a bird that sings a lot).   

Offline BillyB

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »

Nataly, in your first post you said you would like to know more about this forum. The forum would like to know more about you. What are you goals? Are you seeking a man to enjoy life with? It would be great to hear more about you because we have a bad habit of talking too much politics.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2020, 02:06:02 AM »
Good points.  :clapping:

Nataly, I met women from your country and Russia.  Many of them manifested some sort of materialism, at least more than my decades of experience with the average American woman.  A few of them seemed very materialistic s if they were entitled.   

One could think this is because American women, as a result of our economy, already are blessed with much.  So let's examine that possibility.  Here in  America, I meet Russian and Ukrainian wives in social gatherings.  They now possess more "luxury" than they had in Russia/Ukraine (unless they were once the girlfriend of an Oligarch type).  Yet in America it seems an even higher percentage of the Russian and Ukrainian women I meet impress me as materialistic. 

The materialistic women also seem to belittle others.    My wife refuses to socialize with them after learning of their true nature.   

I am not trying to insult UW/RW.  To the contrary, I meet many who are leading an average life, and they are as happy as a lark (a bird that sings a lot).   

I think this is true what you say Gator. A good part of it is probably that the more materialistic element of FSW tend to be attracted to International Dating as it likely appears to be the only way to get the material lifestyle that they crave for. If they meet a wealthy guy through this route who doesn't have any problem with money flow then it can probably be a solution for both to realise their dreams potentially so long as it doesn't end in tears.

I don't think all FSW looking for men abroad are like this but that a lot probably are and hence why you find them featuring so much where you see them Gator. I think you have noticed too that those that seem very materialistic can seemingly demonstrate not very appealing character traits. Not a perfect world I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Gator

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2020, 09:04:25 AM »

I don't think all FSW looking for men abroad are like this...a lot probably are

Certainly not "all."   I say even less than suggested by "a lot probably are."    IMO I say less  than 10% based on my perception of what would be expected.   

A RW wife should in general have the same lifestyle as other wives in her husband's social circle.    For sure no woman wants to move to the West and struggle financially.   We say, "Know your woman."  Similarly, the RW should know her man. 

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2020, 10:28:43 AM »
Yes, I'm seeking a man). But don't have such goal here on this site. If it will happen, I don't mind then😂. What are your goals, guys?😉
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline ML

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2020, 10:49:55 AM »
What are your goals, guys?😉

Sex, of course . . . but you should already know this.

Note:  Women  should not ask men what is on their mind.

Because then, the men have to lie.

Men don't want to tell the truth that they are only thinking about football and sex; because they know that women don't like that true answer.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2020, 11:36:18 AM »
What are your goals, guys?😉

My main goal is to help my wife finish her bachelors of science nursing degree and help her achieve her goals. With her studying so much now,  I have more time to harass people on the internet.  :D  I also have the simple needs of a normal man. ML explained it in his post.

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2020, 01:44:39 PM »
I know that mostly 95% of men everywhere want to find a woman for their needs. It's not difficult to understand when you are talking to them. There are many women which have the same reason to catch a man. Yes, I said "to catch". But the problem is, that men don't want those or it's not enough for them. They try to flirt everywhere, they can lie about their marital status, just because they want only this woman and as  soon as possible. It's a pity.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline BillyB

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2020, 04:14:27 PM »
But the problem is, that men don't want those or it's not enough for them. They try to flirt everywhere, they can lie about their marital status, just because they want only this woman and as  soon as possible. It's a pity.

We all have needs. Food, water, and air are some of our needs. We need month to buy food, clothes, and housing. Some, especially men, have a need of sex. There's nothing wrong with taking care of people's needs but you are right some people will lie to others to have their needs taken care of. So when we find someone we respect and love, we should take care of their needs but during the journey to find that person we will encounter people that want to take advantage of us and we should quickly discard those people from our lives.

Offline ML

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2020, 05:55:59 PM »
There's nothing wrong with taking care of people's needs but you are right some people will lie to others to have their needs taken care of. So when we find someone we respect and love, we should take care of their needs but during the journey to find that person we will encounter people that want to take advantage of us and we should quickly discard those people from our lives.

Jeez Billy . . . that's some pretty deep stuff !!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2020, 07:54:33 PM »
I know that mostly 95% of men everywhere want to find a woman for their needs. It's not difficult to understand when you are talking to them. There are many women which have the same reason to catch a man. Yes, I said "to catch". But the problem is, that men don't want those or it's not enough for them. They try to flirt everywhere, they can lie about their marital status, just because they want only this woman and as  soon as possible. It's a pity.

:welcome: Nataly  :clapping:

In my opinion, not many men would resort to an outright lie to women in order to get laid. It would be mostly the women who have illusions about the man's intentions.
A woman may be tempted to think, 'Oh I will do whatever it takes to make him fall in love with me, and then marry me'. She would try to be the loveliest and the best for him, but then he gradually disappears from her life. And she has lost another year of her life trying to make him love her. Fat chance. :(
The soon she moves from a man who is not a valid prospect, the better for her.

Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline ML

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2020, 09:16:45 PM »

The sooner she moves from a man who is not a valid prospect, the better for her.

But Lily, how can the woman (or man) reliably ascertain valid prospects?

Offline msmob

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
Ask to see his credit report.....and tax returns?....

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2020, 06:03:56 AM »
But Lily, how can the woman (or man) reliably ascertain valid prospects?

That's an excellent question indeed ML. If people were able to evaluate prospects well, the relationships would have been more simple than they are now  :)

May be the way is to learn people. If the opposite gender is man, see if he is active enough towards you, if he is making steps towards you, expressing his interest. If he is telling you his feelings or not. If he is unable to give a definite answer, or is relying on some reasons, the answer is likely no and it is time to move on.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Gator

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2020, 08:06:12 AM »

They try to flirt everywhere, they can lie about their marital status, just because they want only this woman and as  soon as possible. It's a pity.

Nataly, many men enjoy the "hunt," and not a few will say almost anything to bed you.   

If you are attracted to someone, and feeling you want to go to bed,  go to his place, not your place.   There you will see all you need to know to take the next step (of many) towards building a relationship.  Make sure you have a way to leave early. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541301
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3912
Most Online Ever: 12701