It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah  (Read 6976 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Blah, Blah, Blah
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2019, 03:55:52 PM »

Hey Hey Hey! In Moobs defense that was $6.92!

I'll see you, and double it. I say $6.29!    :devil:
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2019, 05:53:32 PM »
....“invented false lie about me”

a double negative, i.e. “a false lie” means it’s true...
so you “just confessed”....
so much for having a “vestige of a brain”
cuz even a vestigial brain wouldn’t write so poorly

“put your money where your mouth is”

please don’t try and compel me into making a bet with you over whether or not you masturbate
and then try into turn it into some kinda “gay thing”
ewwwww NO, this is SO WRONG......
I know money is tight for you now...
try getting a job as a wallmart greeter
on second thought, no...no....I forgot about your ”appearance”
ummmm, try giving blood
or dingo trapping

I spent 3 weeks in Crimea last year, it made my wife so depressed she doesn't want to go back again, so we don't...
here's a random pic from last year from the village of Shevchenko in Crimea now Russia which houses the old Rancho Del Krimster....
my most recent trip to Moscva was just a couple of months ago....and I'm spending the whole summer there with my oldest daughter who goes to Rice...
thank you for you interest in my life, you should try and figure out who I am on VK and catch me over there, I have 100 times more pictures there
BUT, all my posts are in Russian on VK, sorry...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 06:03:25 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2020, 12:24:32 AM »
Trench

Elena Petrova's advice in likely 15 years old and I'm not even sure she owns 'Elenas' Models now..

There might be CYPRIOTS on the island of Cyprus ( very few Greeks ) and there is no such nation as 'South' Cyprus

Does Eve realise that you are one of the sites misogynists and clueless about women in general ?

Honestly you are a right old fart Mobe, you can get all fancy if you like but they are Greeks none the less no matter whether they call themselves Cypriots or Greek Cypriots they are in fact Greek of origin, speak Greek & write Greek, etc.

North & South Cyprus is what it is to us, they may term it the Republic of Cyprus and four oddball letters for the north it's all just pointless waffle, north & south split is what it is or Turkish North & Greek South.

I'm sure Elena's advice is as timeless and true 15 years ago as it is now. Russian, Ukrainian and Belorusian women want to get with a western man. Usually that is with some urgency, so why tell them a load of bull. Better as Elena has done is to tell them what is well received by most western men and will help them build a relationship with them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 12:26:25 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2020, 06:45:37 AM »
Is this another thread that Trench and Moby take over?
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2020, 08:43:10 AM »
Is this another thread that Trench and Moby take over?

I was not seeking to take over the thread, just to give my contribution, Mobe disagreed as usual. I have no problem with him doing so but both his disagreement and my disagreement of his disagreement contain information that was relevant to the thread/Eve and could of been of some value to her. I do find it somewhat unjust that my response was dragged off here while Mobe's wasn't. It makes it look like that I do not wish to contend Mobe's point and that I concede if there is no rebuttal present from myself.

Mobe is giving the impression that there is a race of people that are Cypriots, where in fact they are really just more Greeks. For Eve they might be a good catch as some have a good physical shape (the Greek Spear as they are known). They are also of the Orthodox faith, aren't the other side of the world and if she like hot weather will have it most of the year round. As said there is also a large Russian community there. The economy is better than it was too, still recovering a bit from the big banking etc stuff there but not too bad now, probably still way better than in Russia.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2020, 12:23:24 PM »
Honestly you are a right old fart Mobe, you can get all fancy if you like but they are Greeks none the less no matter whether they call themselves Cypriots or Greek Cypriots they are in fact Greek of origin, speak Greek & write Greek, etc.

No... don't encourage them ....  They( the Cypriots of 'Greek extraction - from 1000's of years ago )  are CYPRIOT - of Hellenic extraction ... They speak 'Greek' using different words and have a different accent ..

Americans speak 'English' ... are they 'English' ..?

North & South Cyprus is what it is to us,

No, only the RoC is a recognised nation - except by Turkey .. there is a UN Sec resolution re that ..

they may term it the Republic of Cyprus and four oddball letters for the north it's all just pointless waffle, north & south split is what it is or Turkish North & Greek South.

Have you actually been to the area of Cyprus not under the effective control of the recognised govt. ?   The REAL CYPRIOTS - they have RoC passports

I'm sure Elena's advice is as timeless and true 15 years ago as it is now. Russian, Ukrainian and Belorusian women want to get with a western man. Usually that is with some urgency, so why tell them a load of bull. Better as Elena has done is to tell them what is well received by most western men and will help them build a relationship with them.

I'm sure it's not timeless and I've been going to the FSU since before the 'Iron Curtain' fell ( I was on biz trips - really )  .. In those days one could go to the bar and be surrounded by girls wanting to get to know you... because I was a western guy, single and NOT a misogynist.

I chose to marry a western lass - had kids and when I got divorced - remembered my time and was shocked (even in 2004 - first time in Russia -via the Pre -Baltic States I had been to before )  how many western guys had 'heard' about FSU W and how 'bored' FSU W were already of men who thought flashing a passport could land a 'hot date'

BTW - I was on a Visit one trip ...  after 1 VM trip ( well two ladies ) to Kyiv in 2003  - I wised up ...

Online krimster2

« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2020, 10:02:37 AM »
wellllll now,

so here’s the deal, the Cypriot National Guard with support from the Hellenic Force in Cyprus
wanted Gabriel anti-ship missiles from Israel, but...
they wanted the radio frequencies changed
and...
they wanted to modify the missile's trajectory so they could hide the missiles on the far side of mountains and fire them over the top from the opposite direction
the stock Gabriel couldn’t do that...

I was subcontractor, but worked mostly in Israel on this...

I did visit “Kipper” and it’s AMAZING
if you’re British you feel right at home here, almost feels like South Africa or Australia and not the Mediterranean
a gazillion middle-aged British ex-pats plus some random Europeans
perfect freaking weather, just wow
boating, diving, fishing, metal detecting, hiking, biking, even skiing
didn't see too many hot women there, it's not Russia
but literally the worst tasting alcohol ever is Oozo
the people remind me of Latins, warm friendly, get mad easily, but more or less European in character just like any other white boys
the weather is so nice, you probably don't even need to heat or cool your house unless you live up in the mountains
if I lived there, I'd want a villa within walking distance to a marina
and I'd be out there trying to snag a big tuna
the sushi party I'd have would be legendary
people would hardly even remember the nude super models
because of being overshadowed by all the other events

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:13:38 AM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2020, 11:03:03 AM »
I can tell you HAVE been to Kip'r, Krim ;)

The govt also ordered S-300's but Turkey objected so they went to Greece !

« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 12:18:21 PM by AnonMod »

Online krimster2

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2020, 11:24:36 AM »
yeah, it's a REALLY nice place, I have a relative from the UK living there, her pension goes further there than in the UK
and the weather, what can you say...
I didn't go north to the border though
hung out in a place called "Polis" up in the hills
but now I'd want to be more on the beach
and the crystal clear med, so much nicer than the Black Sea

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2020, 11:28:53 AM »

Tell us again how Trump won't win. No wait! Better yet how Britain won't leave the EU! Oh those are just proof that Faux Pas is right. Go the opposite direction of Moobs. Even Trench outclasses you.

Again. Please keep posting 'business owner' us common folk are dying to laugh more :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

You would be the type to vote for 'Brexit  and Trump ' 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2020, 12:01:12 PM »
No... don't encourage them ....  They( the Cypriots of 'Greek extraction - from 1000's of years ago )  are CYPRIOT - of Hellenic extraction ... They speak 'Greek' using different words and have a different accent ..

Americans speak 'English' ... are they 'English' ..?

No, only the RoC is a recognised nation - except by Turkey .. there is a UN Sec resolution re that ..

Have you actually been to the area of Cyprus not under the effective control of the recognised govt. ?   The REAL CYPRIOTS - they have RoC passports

I'm sure it's not timeless and I've been going to the FSU since before the 'Iron Curtain' fell ( I was on biz trips - really )  .. In those days one could go to the bar and be surrounded by girls wanting to get to know you... because I was a western guy, single and NOT a misogynist.

I chose to marry a western lass - had kids and when I got divorced - remembered my time and was shocked (even in 2004 - first time in Russia -via the Pre -Baltic States I had been to before )  how many western guys had 'heard' about FSU W and how 'bored' FSU W were already of men who thought flashing a passport could land a 'hot date'

BTW - I was on a Visit one trip ...  after 1 VM trip ( well two ladies ) to Kyiv in 2003  - I wised up ...

Well Mobe, it's all Greek to me :D

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2020, 12:29:28 PM »
ACTUALLY

'Greek' and Turkish

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1966
Total: 1977

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM