It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Svetlana (Sviatlana, Sveta, Lana) Ryzhkova - Mogilev / Minsk - Belarus  (Read 8429 times)

Offline BelarusFianceeScam

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Surname: Ryzhkova
Name: Svetlana (aka Sviatlana [official spelling], Sveta or Lana)
Birthday: 6 January 1983
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'6", 168 cm
Body: Slim
City: Mogilev (sometimes lists Minsk or Kuala Lumpur)
Known Websites Active: Elena's Models ( elenasmodels.com ), Travelgirls, Badoo, Planet Romance

DETAILS: Basically, Svetlana is very deceitful and has fake romances with men. She lies about being serious regarding marriage and immigration and deceives them into getting a visitor or fiancée visa for her.  She then travels to his country merely for the purpose of a very long vacation, using him for his financial resources, wasting his time, and ultimately breaking his heart.  She is also unfaithful to these men during the process.  In my case, she became the mistress of a married man from Hong Kong, who sent her thousands of dollars while we were engaged.  Obviously, I would never have spent all my emotion, effort, time, and money on this woman if I had known the truth about their relationship.

Luckily, I found out Sveta was faking from an ex-boyfriend that she had scammed by travelling to Australia on a 1-month visitor visa he had gotten her on the premise she loved him. In reality, Sveta already had another Australian boyfriend lined up in Sydney and dated him during her stay while he was working, behind his back. I discovered all this 3 months before Sveta was to fly to the USA in March 2014 with the K-1 Fiancee Visa that I had financed.  Never mind all the time and money wasted romancing and vacationing with her in Berlin, Mogilev, and Kiev. I was very fortunate that Sveta's K-1 Visa was cancelled and revoked by the US Consulate in Warsaw in time. Otherwise, she could have ruined me in many ways (accusing me of abuse, etc.) after coming to the USA.

I broke off our engagement by phone while Sveta was in Singapore meeting her married lover. Strangely, her English improved dramatically during this conversation. She expressed no remorse, even after admitting her affair with the man from Hong Kong in exchange for her breast enhancement. I realized afterwards that she is a sociopath.  At 31 years of age, Sviatlana has never established a career even though she is intelligent and has a business degree from a top Belarus university.  As a sociopath, she prefers being a serial scammer, living off her many marks like a parasite, and wreaking havoc on their lives. It comes easy to her as she is a pathological liar.

I submitted a complete dossier to Elena's Models, but at this point their credibility as far as handling green card diggers, gold diggers or pro-daters is not credible at all to me, despite their assertions of being stringent about scammers.  When I submitted written evidence to elenasmodels.com in the past, all they did was give a warning to the woman who tried to scam me.  I guess more pretty women means more subscribers...

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 02:27:22 PM by BelarusFianceeScam »

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Svetlana (Sviatlana, Sveta, Lana) Ryzhkova - Mogilev / Minsk - Belarus
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 01:07:18 PM »
How long did you communicate with her? When did you decide to make a K-1? How much time you spent in Belarus?:

No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 01:24:46 PM »
1 year.  I spent 4 days in Belarus, where I met her father.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »
1 year.  I spent 4 days in Belarus, where I met her father.
Thanks, that does sound like a reasonable time frame.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 01:52:18 PM »
Thanks as well. It was also another 6 months (almost) before the initial K-1 visa application was approved for her interview. Then several months more were needed to arrange her trip to US Consulate in Warsaw. Ironically, all that time waiting for bureaucracy was beneficial in my case. I really am very lucky that I was able to break it off before she came to the U.S.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 02:16:46 PM »
So, did just everybody else have or post a copy of that passport?
Maybe just the picture is sufficient.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Gator

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 06:17:24 PM »
Do you have any photos of her after breast enhancement?

Sorry to hear about your trouble with a scammer.  They are out there.  There are also many RW who are sincerely interested in meeting foreign men and exploring the possibility of marriage.  They will not take your money nor deceive you; however, they may mot have any interest in you.  At least you will know the latter early. 

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 06:43:06 PM »
Thanks much for your kind words. Yes, there are sincere women from the CIS out there.  One of my closest friends is from Ukraine.  We dated for a while before she ended up marrying a nice man from Hawaii.  I ignored her warnings about Sveta several times. After we three had dinner in Kiev, K said that she could not believe anything Sveta said about her life. "You wanted to believe." as my sister put it.  In retrospect, her not having developed a career or doing steady work by the age of 30 was a sure sign of a pro dater.  My eyes and ears were closed, but they are open now.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 07:50:07 PM »
  I ignored her warnings about Sveta several times.

Lots of men get into the same trouble by ignoring red flags. Focusing on one woman can get a guy in trouble too. Communicate with lots of women. Date as much as you can at home. Once you've provided yourself with lots of options, you will more easily drop the women who cause drama and have bad attitudes. By communicating with lots of women, you will become more experienced in identifying a sincere women and be happier when you enter into a relationship with her. Do not feel guilty dating or talking with more than one woman at a time. Until you make a commitment, you're in a relationship with nobody.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Rembrandt

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 01:41:02 AM »
Sounds horrible. Sorry to hear you had to go through that. The best thing you can do is make her name googleable and post multiple pictures of her to forewarn others who could possible be scammed by her. I got scammed pretty badly as well too, will post my report up soon.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 07:34:27 AM »
In retrospect, her not having developed a career or doing steady work by the age of 30 was a sure sign of a pro dater. 

The question always raise to answer if she has 'never' had a propert career or doing steady work by the age of 30 but has expensive clothes, has a car, beautiful interior decor living in her house, you need to raise the question of HOW did she earn money by having that sort of things ??!!!

Once I 'met' online to get to know to a beautiful woman who claimed to be a medical doctor.  Next day, we 'met' again in MSN webcam, I told her that I had very bad headache.  She did not say anything at all.   So much for being a 'medical doctor' !!! 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:38:05 AM by CDW »
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 07:41:13 AM »
Hey John Neis, I've found your prostitute in VK

See: http://vk.com/id177992524
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:43:47 AM by CDW »
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline BorisS

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 10:06:31 AM »
I have know doubt that you feel you were scammed and on the face of it you probably were. It would always be interesting to here both sides of the story but in most cases that is impossible. It's seems that you run across a lot of scammers in your search so it begs the question to just what type of women are you communicating with. I wrote and talked to a lot of women (not as many as Billy B. :-) ) and ran across few real scammers. Most problems start when guys aren't realistic about the women they peruse. It can get you in a boat load of trouble. I'm not trying to offend anyone.....but if we are all honest here a small percentage of men are truly successful in this endeavor AND not all men are suited to it. No shame in it...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541319
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701