It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Aggressive eye contact, are they getting silly?  (Read 4936 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Aggressive eye contact, are they getting silly?
« on: July 29, 2020, 11:26:26 AM »
Toxic MASK-ulinity? Now simply looking
at women while wearing a face covering
is sexist and aggressive

http://www.rt.com/op-ed/496568-sexist-aggressive-men-masks/

Photo too large for this page
http://media.allure.com/photos/5ea30ecd6f5a790008d55b30/16:9/w_2560%2Cc_limit/masksmakeup.jpg

Women report a rise in 'aggressive eye contact'
since face coverings became commonplace as an expert warns they
'provide anonymity' for threatening behaviour
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8564247/Are-masks-giving-men-licence-stare-Women-report-rise-aggressive-eye-contact.html
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:28:14 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 12:48:50 PM »
I am studying now what the 3.0 and 4.0 of feminism are bringing to this society and I fear the worse.
The level of "ISM" is so extrem that it makes me highly comfortable.

Your father or grand fathers came to help Europe to fight "ISM" and they gave their blood.
And I thank America for their help.
My family also gave her blood and I hope to die before an other "ISM" puts down the democraty.

But male boys, our boys, your boys will suffer ...It makes me sad.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 12:58:51 PM »
You both miss the point.  If a man twice your muscle mass were aggressively staring you down for 10 minutes, and no matter what you did, that didn't change, you likely would feel threatened.  It's the threat  that is felt, as a woman, that is the issue.  The woman doesn't know if that man eyeballing her is going to knock her down and assault her, or follow her home.  This, incidentally, is a behaviour that is exceptionally rare in the Slavic parts of the FSU, because of the attitude toward women.  So there, women's behaviour is different.

Most women do not enjoy being sized up like a piece of meat.  I know I never did as a young woman, and I know my daughter doesn't now, just as she doesn't like being hit on by 40 year old men on the subway.  She is never rude, because she doesn't know if that will escalate a situation where a random man is going to follow and threaten her, and this is in one of the safest cities in Canada.

Until you have lived the experience, you have no idea why this is an issue.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 01:00:42 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Gator

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 01:58:29 PM »
You both miss the point.  If a man twice your muscle mass were aggressively staring you down for 10 minutes, and no matter what you did, that didn't change, you likely would feel threatened.  It's the threat  that is felt, as a woman, that is the issue. 

10 minutes of staring.  Holy cow!  That's more than persistent.  That's perverted and such a culprit needs help.   

Is a glancing eye threatening?   Glancing is 3-5 seconds.  Any more is disrespectful, not to the glancee but the glancer's partner.  I am not allowed one second, and I have developed an averting eye (antonym to "wandering eye").

She is the same.  I recall being in line behind her as we were boarding a tour boat in Italy.  An Italian man leaving the boat gave her a flirty smile.  She gave him a dagger of a sneer with her nose in the air.   He frowned and muttered what I guess was the Italian word for "bitch."  I laughed and  kept walking.         

Offline Boethius

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 02:12:25 PM »
Is a glancing eye threatening?   Glancing is 3-5 seconds.  Any more is disrespectful, not to the glancee but the glancer's partner.  I am not allowed one second, and I have developed an averting eye (antonym to "wandering eye").

A glance in most cases is not threatening to a woman, although a majority of women don't like being ogled.  It's uncomfortable.  As for wandering eye, I worked with a lawyer who said as a married man, he was completely oblivious to other women.  He said even if a naked woman walked past him and his wife asked for his opinion, his response would be "What?  I didn't see anything."

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline jone

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 02:54:22 PM »
I would argue that 10% of the women get ninety percent of the stares.   We live in a society whereby individuals believe they are owed all of the perfections of life (which don't exist).   Guys think that they deserve to have the perfect woman (for appearances, not because they actually know the woman).   As a result they think that they can force themselves upon the women because society owes them such a woman as a possession. 

My daughter is remarkably pretty.   She moves though society with ease, having developed early the ability to shrug and minimize intrusions from such men who are stunned by her beauty.   But that does not alleviate the intrusions.

I probably have mentioned this before, but one time I had gotten a new car and was meeting my daughter for lunch.  She was not used to the car so paid it no attention.   To my amusement, she ignored my entreaties to her and my efforts to try and catch her eye.   Finally, she was so unnerved by my presence that she was going to chew me out.   She looked and saw her father and lunch date.   We both burst out laughing.   

I will not opine on the type of guy who feels it is his right to subjugate a woman through his advances, be they staring or something much more direct.  But I feel that there need to be protections in place.   And that's a father talking.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 03:22:46 PM »

A glance in most cases is not threatening to a woman, although a majority of women don't like being ogled.  It's uncomfortable.  As for wandering eye, I worked with a lawyer who said as a married man, he was completely oblivious to other women.  He said even if a naked woman walked past him and his wife asked for his opinion, his response would be "What?  I didn't see anything."

Outside a strip club, I can totally see your point, but
would wearing a mask over the nose and mouth increase
the tendency for men to do this? In any measurable way?
Or are they just writing articles with a femi-bend to it
because that's how they roll?

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 03:24:58 PM »
‘Wokefishing’
‘Wokefishing’ breaks the hearts of love-seeking SJWs,
who tragically discover their partner isn’t as unbearably
PC as they thought

http://www.rt.com/op-ed/496473-wokefishing-sjw-lefties-dating/
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 03:28:38 PM »
And so what about the two millions of male prisonners in America,

Do they feel comfortable when an other inmate is staring at them ?
Knowing that the number of rapes (given by the penitentiary administration) is largely superior to the total number of rapes on women in America.

A privilege of the "patriarchy" maybe ?
No advertising in medias?

No seminar on this in university?
No written presentation on the walls of the shelters?

Why I bother you with this, it's just an under category of humans...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 03:41:19 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 04:03:44 PM »
Outside a strip club, I can totally see your point, but would wearing a mask over the nose and mouth increase
the tendency for men to do this? In any measurable way?
Or are they just writing articles with a femi-bend to it because that's how they roll?

I read a UK women's forum for BRF news, and long before this "story", women were complaining about this very thing there - going jogging, and having men gawk at them, walking, same thing.  Their view was it was far more pervasive, even when men weren't wearing masks, because of the slowdown in the economy, and men having more free time on their hands. 

I suspect it is more aggressive if the face is covered, as people don't think they can be recognized. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 04:06:44 PM »
And so what about the two millions of male prisonners in America,

Do they feel comfortable when an other inmate is staring at them ?
Knowing that the number of rapes (given by the penitentiary administration) is largely superior to the total number of rapes on women in America.

A privilege of the "patriarchy" maybe ?
No advertising in medias?

No seminar on this in university?
No written presentation on the walls of the shelters?

Why I bother you with this, it's just an under category of humans...

It isn't a "category of humans".

There were times in our past where if a woman were raped, it was her fault.  She was "damaged goods", and must have done something to "deserve it", such as walking on a street.  There are countries where a woman walking without a male companion is fair game for sexual assault.  Is this a "human category"?

There is plenty of study of prison rape.  It's hardly a forgotten category.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=prison+rape+2019&btnG=

Google was used for the above link.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Aggressive eye contact, are they getting silly?
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 05:05:04 PM »
Men and women eye one another. It's a common behavior for both sexes. True some men 'stare' at women for nefarious reasons. Just as some women may do the same thing. There's enough studies and truthful admission from women who state that they do stare/glance/look at men, especially when they find them attractive and/or is called to attention.

I never 'stare' at women. I may glance, or peripherally look from the corner of my eyes as not to be intrusive, but a prolonged 'look' is just nerdy. I definitely refrain from staring at women I'm most interested in or attracted to.

One exception does stands out...

I was sitting by the boardwalk south of Sta Monica pier one day with two of my friends chatting. One was actually taking pictures of the scenery. All of the sudden a small group of folks started walking by us. 3 guys in the front, and 2 women walking not too far behind..two kids running alongside.

One of the guys that was walking was Justin Timberlake. Behind them, one of the gal was Cameron Diaz. Cute blonde, I thought. As she came closer, I noticed she was chatting up with her friend while her face was facing towards  my direction. In an instant, I caught myself 'staring' and realize our eyes were locked up. That's when I realized who it was. As she walked by, she smiled still fixated with me. Then when she passed by, she actually 'looked back'. on what seemed like a two-step process. Turned her head downward, slightly back - then up towards my eyes again, and smiled. Of course I smile back.

My buddies witnessed the entire thing and the usual reaction came rushing out in disbelief at what they just saw..

You think that's cool? Wait till I tell you a story involving Michelle Pfeiffer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 05:07:15 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »
  He frowned and muttered what I guess was the Italian word for "bitch."  I laughed and  kept walking.       

Men tend to think beautiful women are bitches except for the man she loves.

gal was Cameron Diaz. Cute blonde, I thought. As she came closer, I noticed she was chatting up with her friend while her face was facing towards  my direction. In an instant, I caught myself 'staring' and realize our eyes were locked up. That's when I realized who it was. As she walked by, she smiled still fixated with me. Then when she passed by, she actually 'looked back'. on what seemed like a two-step process. Turned her head downward, slightly back - then up towards my eyes again, and smiled. Of course I smile back.

My buddies witnessed the entire thing and the usual reaction came rushing out in disbelief at what they just saw..

Cool story bro. I kicked Marilyn Monroe to the curb so she had to settle for JFK.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2020, 11:14:57 PM »

No Beel, THEY aren't getting silli(er)..

Jeez, it ks SO scary how some contributors cannot empathise with the fairer sex' concerns ..

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:16:30 PM by msmob »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2020, 09:12:45 AM »
No Beel, THEY aren't getting silli(er)..

Jeez, it ks SO scary how some contributors cannot empathise with the fairer sex' concerns ..

If you say so wokey boy.

I've never heard nor seen anybody aggressively starring at a
woman for 10 minutes. That happening frequently enough to
write a story about it is unimaginable.

It's a UK story, I don't know that much about how you guys act
with masks on. You do import a lot of people who have never used
toilet paper, then make excuses for their behavior maybe that's part
of the problem.

What do you make of the second story. Poor girl snowflakes who
call themselves SJW and later find out their boyfriends weren't
so snowy like them. Apparently it happens so often that they
need to write articles about it.

Can you imagine the horror of some young girl that lets a man 
get into her knickers only to find out later that he ate dairy??!
Can you imagine?!?

Jeez, it ks SO scary

Hope you didn't get too scarred. Toughen up buttercup.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:31:11 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2020, 09:40:13 AM »
It's not "woke" to suggest that men being creeps deserve to be called out for being creeps.

Have you ever walked down a street and had someone call out to you for over a block, while you don't know if he's going to follow you all the way to your destination, or the fact you're ignoring him will make him stop?

Have you had drivers stop and ask you if you "needed a ride"?

Have you had anyone follow you on foot?  In a vehicle?

Have you had strangers comment on your body?

I've had all these things happen to me.  It's unpleasant.  It can be frightening if you are alone (I was in all the cases, often on semi deserted streets).  Staring is just the beginning of what a woman suspects may escalate to more aggressive unwanted behaviour.  Even if it doesn't escalate, it emboldens the man for next time. 

I just pulled the 10 minutes out of the air.  It doesn't matter if it's 10 minutes or 2.  It's still inappropriate to stare to the point of making someone feel uncomfortable in public.  It's a problem for women.  It has nothing to do with "social justice" and everything to do with not feeling threatened in public spaces. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2020, 10:56:57 AM »
It's not "woke" to suggest that men being creeps deserve to be called out for being creeps.

Who is making that argument?
I'm not.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:33:22 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 12:47:09 PM »
Have you had strangers comment on your body?”

yes, and, “so what”?
this is what I looked like when I was young
when I was a teenager I spent two summers working in Crown Heights, NYC
and lived with my uncle’s family there
I walked to and from work
every black transvestite in the area wanted to give me a free BJ
at least that’s what they said....
but c’mon FREE, I knew it was BS...
scammers

anyway after Chabad sent me to Israel and dropped me off at the IDF, I didn’t have to worry about Black Trannies anymore...

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:48:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2020, 01:50:13 PM »
Have you had strangers comment on your body?”

I've been stalked a few times before, Krim. One in particular was actually a cute aerobic exercise teacher for La Fitness/ I was at (then) Broadway store at Fox Hills mall shopping, and did noticed a cute blonde 'shopping' in the men's department. Didn't think nothing of it and just thought she may have been shopping for her BF/husband or etc...

When I finished, I drove back home. No more than 15 minutes later, there's a knock on my door, opened it and struck me to see the same girl I saw at Broadway. She was nice enough though. I gave her more credit for being gracious and brave enough as oppose to thinking of her as some wacko. Of course it helped she's freaking cute. Color me flattered.

Another occasion, which happens a lot in L.A. is have a gal follow you during our vaunted traffic jams ( Perfect flirting grounds. Road rages, too - hahah), Get off the freeway and drive behind you to signal for you to stop for the purpose of 'meeting'.

Reverse the gender role, yeah this can be easily construed as a potential criminal act.

Add: I'm going to add something to this dynamic. Any of you have gone to places like Havasu or any spring break hot spots? Women's 'less is best' attire certainly promote more than an eye stare. Any of you have gotten boob flashed on the road? One time my friends and I were driving back from Mountain High and a VW bug drove alongside us with 4 women. All 3 passengers were  alternating flashing their boobs in the lane next to ours. We'd point at which gal, and they'd take turns doing it.

Ever sat in a restaurant and a gal across the table from you catches your attention to begin flirting, and next thing you know she'll seductively start playing by slowly pulling her dress up a bit and move her legs apart so you can 'see' her abyss?

Ever stood in a line waiting to use a co-ed restroom in any social hangout, and have the cute woman you don't know in front of you just grab your hand and pull you in with her and take turns helping each other out relieving yourselves, then making out?

Ever had a gal, on a date with someone else and while waiting for their car in a valet actually tell you her number so you two can hook up later - IN front of her date?

Women do the darndest thing to get a man's juices flowing - when she wants to. Certainly isn't an excuse or an invitation for any man to do any woman harm, violate or offend her. But they're definitely capable of being wild as any man out there.

But yes, women do the very same thing men are capable of doing. But the consequence or repercussions aren't always the same thing.

For every woman's #metoo, there will be a man's #youtoo
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:39:57 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 09:32:23 PM »
you’re SO RIGHT GQ!!
American men, especially California men like yourself,  have a HUGE advantage over some other cultures...

in California, the competition for women is so fierce you had better be DAMNED GOOD AT GIVING A WOMAN ORAL SEX AND SHE HAD BETTER COME!

or she will drop your ass fast and move on until she finds someone else who pleases her more than YOU
if you can’t make a women come with your tongue in California
you will never get past the 3rd date there...

now you take THOSE California dating skills to Russia
and you will freakin DESTROY the women there
especially the young ones, cuz most of em haven’t had an orgasm with a man yet
although they won’t be virgins either

how hard is it (no pun intended) to go down on a perfect lookin 19 yr old Russian girl?
just the view is worth giving her some kind of reward for sharing it with you
don’t you think so?

Offline msmob

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2020, 01:37:27 AM »
If you say so wokey boy.

Whatever THAT means ... is it an 'insult' ? ;)

I've never heard nor seen anybody aggressively starring at a
woman for 10 minutes. That happening frequently enough to
write a story about it is unimaginable.

Ah, so it's 'made up' ? ..

Would this be like the 'success' rate of rape trials .. ?

It's a UK story, I don't know that much about how you guys act
with masks on. You do import a lot of people who have never used
toilet paper, then make excuses for their behavior maybe that's part
of the problem.

Firstly, you listen / read the wrong press - if you seriously think most followers of Islam aren't at least as hygiene conscious as us ... They tend to use bidets and provide paper in their toilets... but then I wouldn't expect you to KNOW, as you don't GO to such nations ...

Secondly, successive UK govts., encouraged low skilled workers from former colonies and trying to import a wife / family member is VERY costly, now .. because of ignorant folk like you .. who should know such things are not walks in the park.

Thirdly, I rarely use public transport during football ( soccer) matches as most badly behaved males are WHITE , intoxicated and lacking in manners

What do you make of the second story. Poor girl snowflakes who
call themselves SJW and later find out their boyfriends weren't
so snowy like them. Apparently it happens so often that they
need to write articles about it.

Can you imagine the horror of some young girl that lets a man 
get into her knickers only to find out later that he ate dairy??!
Can you imagine?!?

Hope you didn't get too scarred. Toughen up buttercup.

I'm not scarred, but I'm scared ... reason has left Beel's building

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2020, 05:32:38 AM »
Well said GQ.

Women try  now to tell us that they suffer from some problems related to their specific gender. But men also suffer of such problem, the way or the volume vary but it has nothing to do with gender.

Recently I almost stopped to say hi to a female colleague because she is obsviously stalking me and try to get my attention, why I have NO intention to do whatever with her. Many colleagues have noticed she obviously needs a d...k.

One time in Kiev a woman stopped on the sidewalk and starred me a long time before opening the door of the terrace I was having a drink and she asked me if she can sit ....

Starring, not starred, followed ?
I had been followed by private detective in 1994 because an ex GF was upset to have been dropped and tried to put me in jail and make me loose my job. I was wearing a gun on me for weeks because she was really mad, this fact confirmed by a psychiatrist  (the reason why I dropped her very early).
 It was a story that you couldn't even imagine, she manipulated a top ranking french politician and this guy (married with 3 children) was doing everything she wanted like a nanny puppet.

When you are in the suburb and when you have four or five criminals who enter in the carriage, do you really think that as a men we feel more comfortable? more comfortable than a woman? What is the difference between starred, sexual agression, rape and beaten or stabbed? That's violence.

And whatever the gender is, I have no room from such violence, whatever it is.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 11:50:32 AM by Patagonie »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2020, 08:40:57 AM »
Well said GQ.

Women try  now totell us that they suffer from some problems related to their specific gender. But men also suffer of such problem, the way or the volume vary but it has nothing to do with gender.

Recently I almost stopped to say hi to a female colleague because she is obsviously stalking me and try to get my attention, why I have NO intention to do whatever with her. Many colleagues have noticed she obviously needs a d...k.

One time in Kiev a woman stopped on the sidewalk and starred me a long time before opening the door of the terrace I was having a drink and she asked me if she can sit ....

Starring, not starred, followed ?
I had been followed by private detective in 1994 because an ex GF was upset to have been dropped and tried to put me in jail and make me loose my job. I was wearing a gun on me for weeks because she was really mad, this fact confirmed by a psychiatrist  (the reason why I dropped her very early).
 It was a story that you couldn't even imagine, she manipulated a top ranking french politician and this guy (married with 3 children) was doing everything she wanted like a nanny puppet.

When you are in the suburb and when you have four or five criminals who enter in the carriage, do you really think that as a men we feel more comfortable? more comfortable than a woman? What is the difference between starred, sexual agression, rape and beaten or stabbed? That's violence.

And whatever the gender is, I have no room from such violence, whatever it is.

Exactly. An act deemed offensive, or worse, criminal, shouldn't be judged according to gender. After all, aren't our societies presently battling *equal rights and equal treatment under the law* for both (all) gender?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2020, 10:12:22 AM »
Any of you have gotten boob flashed on the road?

I was on a construction site where two food trucks from different companies competed for our business during lunch. One food truck driver was a male and the other driver was a female. The female driver would flash her huge boobs. Guess which food truck got the lion's share of business? Fair to the male driver who probably is making less since they may be working on commission?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2020, 12:23:34 PM »
 Aggressive eye contact huh?
Just wear sunglasses....dark sunglasses,
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Boethius

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2020, 05:31:42 PM »
A man generally doesn't have to factor in a woman who is a stranger to him may attack him and rape him, or kill him.  That generally is why women don't like being leered at. 

I can't believe I have to explain this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline msmob

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2020, 09:58:28 PM »

Yet the very same guys proport to be 'dating experts 'and 'understand women'...

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2020, 09:58:49 PM »
A man generally doesn't have to factor in a woman who is a stranger to him may attack him and rape him, or kill him.  That generally is why women don't like being leered at. 

Generally speaking I dislike this type of thread, however will make a brief comment.

If another man stares at me it’s sometimes an instantaneous response; fight or flight, or a very severe quick blow and flight — at least these are instantaneous thoughts. Men usually have enough common sense not to engage in such stupid and potentially suicidal behavior.

Having said that I cannot imagine how uncomfortable it might be to be a woman in certain situations.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell 1984

Offline msmob

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2020, 10:05:20 PM »
What an interesting statement...

"I dislike this sort of thread".

Why? ...

It is an issue us guys ( especially, single ones) have to understand.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1890
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1880
Total: 1890

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM