It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Save money - Wash in the 'English style'  (Read 805 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Save money - Wash in the 'English style'
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:17:03 AM »
One of the first things I noticed that 'shocked' me was how FSU folk washed up ( if no dishwasher )

When I first came to Cyprus (  the mainly ethically 'Greek' rump Republic of Cyprus - sometimes needs to ship in water in tankers from Greece - while the 'occupied' ethnically Turkish zone has water piped from the Taurus mountains of Turkey under the sea ) I realised how precious water was - asking that madam please wash up the 'British way'  Wash in the sink, then rinse after - rather than no plug and just running water, constantly

Now, I came across this article on how to save over the long holiday of New Year and the Orthodox Christmas

http://www.9111.ru/questions/777777777367453/?&utm_source=law-instructions&utm_medium=mail_hot_face1275&utm_campaign=readtitle367453#header_top

Water can also be saved if you "wash in English.( wash the English way) ", says Valery Puzanov from Vladimir.

A guy can fill  the sink to half full with water, shaves and then washes it with the same water

Such are the tips we get in our mailbox ;)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Save money - Wash in the 'English style'
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:51:25 AM »
That's pretty stingy. Banyas don't require a lot of water. Not uncommon for people to wash once a week in winter either.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1895
Total: 1906

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM