It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My Russian girl  (Read 8867 times)

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: My Russian girl
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 04:16:34 PM »

Her job is working in a spa that sells medical equipment and does skin treatments.  I looked up the spa online and saw that it exists.

Long way from Russia to live in Mexico to work in a "lowly paid" work.  Are you sure that she isn't working as a prostitute at night time?   You skyped her at late night time?

Hiring a private detective isn't really a good idea, because it shows you do not trust her, and you are keeping "secret" from her by hiring a detective.   You need to do in a hard way

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline santo

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 09:18:34 PM »
Interesting points.  This forum has been a good source of advice for me.  Thank you all.  In the end I will have to make my own decisions.  I will keep you guys posted.

I am planning a trip to see her soon. 

Offline Carolyn

• La vita è bella!
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 04:33:01 AM »
I've got to say that I am not looking for my soul mate here.  At almost fourty, I just want a nice attractive girl to spend my time with.  She fits the bill, and as long as there is no danger for me I  don't even mind what her past might be.  The way I see it, even if she does lie about wanting to be with me, lives with me for a few years, then leaves me, I get a hot girl for a few years then have the opportunity to change her out for a new one. Bingo. I can't loose. And I did have an awesome time when we were together.  If she is up to something hinky, she did not do anything for the week we were together, and if she is some kind of call girl, then I had an awesome week of girlfriend treatment for free.  How could this go wrong?
What a consumer attitude!

Methinks you'll end up with a girl who would be with you only to legitimately move to your country.

You reap what you sow.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »

Methinks you'll end up with a girl who would be with you only to legitimately move to your country.

You reap what you sow.

+1!!!!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2014, 11:30:58 AM »

You reap what you sow.

There is a small amount of truth however.  He should keep his emotional distance until the girl reciprocates.  Going into a first meeting with "well, it might be fun even if I do not meet my soulmate" is the correct attitude.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Carolyn

• La vita è bella!
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2014, 12:42:57 PM »
There is a small amount of truth however.  He should keep his emotional distance until the girl reciprocates.  Going into a first meeting with "well, it might be fun even if I do not meet my soulmate" is the correct attitude.
The post I cited isn't about the first meeting. It sounds more like his philosophy of dating.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2014, 01:04:09 PM »

You reap what you sow.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »
The post I cited isn't about the first meeting. It sounds more like his philosophy of dating.

Dating? Is that what they call it now?  ;D
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »

Ok let me clarify some things.  I've got to say that I am not looking for my soul mate here.  At almost fourty, I just want a nice attractive girl to spend my time with.  I get a hot girl for a few years then have the opportunity to change her out for a new one.

Why not date a prostitute?  Cheaper than fly all the way hoping for "yes to sex"

Offline ML

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 05:24:03 PM »
Who would want to kiss a prostitute, knowing where her mouth had been a hundred times in the past week?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2014, 07:21:51 PM »
Ok let me clarify some things.  She did not use the word love.  A lot of our conversations are in Spanish and she uses phrases that say I love you but are not as strong as the English I love you.  She says she can't be without me since we met and doesn't want to live alone anymore. 

I am curious what 'phrases' she used....was 'amor' in any of them?? :o

Te amo!!
Tengo amor por usted!!!
Mi amor!

Hey, you had a great week with gf benefits with more benefits coming soon, what's the problem? Who cares if she is a scammer or gtg? As long as your health is not at risk!!! Have fun...and take it to its fullest and let things fall where they will.

Hope you can party in Cabo.....cool there ( and close to you) since you meet on Pacific side!!! :P
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Muzh

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2014, 08:16:07 AM »
I am curious what 'phrases' she used....was 'amor' in any of them?? :o

Te amo!!
Tengo amor por usted!!!
Mi amor!

Cuanto me vas a pagar?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline santo

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2014, 03:14:28 AM »
Lool muzh who knows you could be right.

This whole thing has been confusing and difficult since the beginning.  We had a trip planned for three weeks in cancun and she just cancelled at the last minute today.  She says she went to the hospital with a fever.  I really didn't believe her and just worried that I spent all the money to reserve flights and hotel, etc. Now she is mad that I was only worried about money (not her). I am just in disbelief and kind of over it all.

So for now my journey to find a Russian wife is over.  I'm throwing in the towel. It is too complicated and risky and I'm not sure how often it pays off.   I am going to go back to the drawing board and find some dry boring American girls for now.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 07:33:52 AM »
Lool muzh who knows you could be right.

This whole thing has been confusing and difficult since the beginning.  We had a trip planned for three weeks in cancun and she just cancelled at the last minute today.  She says she went to the hospital with a fever.  I really didn't believe her and just worried that I spent all the money to reserve flights and hotel, etc. Now she is mad that I was only worried about money (not her). I am just in disbelief and kind of over it all.

So for now my journey to find a Russian wife is over.  I'm throwing in the towel. It is too complicated and risky and I'm not sure how often it pays off.   I am going to go back to the drawing board and find some dry boring American girls for now.

The responsability is your.
Classical  mistake.
You have to date the lady in HER country because the risk is you of course, as you are just suffering now.
The travel in Cancun is when you have a real relationship and you know her, for example for an honey moon.
Of course there are 97% that she never had any fever.
Dating and searching an FSU wife mustn't confused with vacations. It is two differents things. Or you are a pensioner and you can spend many months in the country.

Question : did you have intimacy with her ?

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Gator

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2014, 07:44:53 AM »
Patagonie,

What you say is true for the typical case.  In Santo's case, his RW is already working and residing  in Mexico.

Offline Gator

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2014, 07:46:00 AM »

She says she went to the hospital with a fever.  I really didn't believe her and just worried that I spent all the money to reserve flights and hotel, etc. Now she is mad that I was only worried about money (not her).

Possibly she is telling the truth because  some RW tend to exhibit hypochondriasis and overreact (IMO) to fevers, etc.   

Clue:   She is feeling well enough to get angry, so it must not have been that severe of an illness.   Enough to cancel a trip?  Sounds like she lied to you. 

Your intuition has been telling you from the beginning that something is wrong.  You need evidence that she is sincere, and instead she introduces new concerns.

I am going to go back to the drawing board and find some dry boring American girls for now.   

Boring?   There are many AW with a sense for adventure, and far less difficult to ascertain, live with, etc.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »
This whole thing has been confusing and difficult since the beginning. 

Not true. You said you Skyped daily with the lady since September. You met her in January and the trip was awesome and she wrote you everyday and said she loves you. Between the awesome January trip till February something happened and it may have been your fault.

We had a trip planned for three weeks in cancun and she just cancelled at the last minute today.  She says she went to the hospital with a fever.  I really didn't believe her and just worried that I spent all the money to reserve flights and hotel, etc. Now she is mad that I was only worried about money (not her). I am just in disbelief and kind of over it all.

Paranoia will destroya. After your awesome trip you came to this forum wondering if the lady was  a prostitute, a scammer, and if she had connections with organized crime. You even thought hiring a private detective.

Your lady probably cancelled her trip because she had doubts about you. She can feel the distrust you had in her. She was probably insulted by all the insinuations you made about her when you told her your thoughts about RW working as prostitutes in Mexico, RW scammers who prey on WM, and well known organized crime in the city she's living in. She can read you that you have thoughts she may be in with those people.

If American girls don't pan out, do you go back to RW? Breaking up is part of life. You take women out on dates, spend some money, dedicate a portion of your life with them but you can't expect it to end in marriage. FEW women you date will end up in marriage with you. There are no guarantees.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline santo

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 06:14:24 PM »
Yes Patagonie, we were intimate.

When we were together last time on vacation it seemed very real just like a real relationship, and she never asked money or anything from me.

We have been texting for a few days now after she cancelled the trip.  She continues to say that she has a serious fever and was in the hospital.  She is mad at me for not supporting her and not believing she was sick.  She says she never wants to see me again now.

My ego and suspicions tell me to just forget about his girl already.   It just seems very suspicious that she suddenly caught a fever before the trip. I think it is a normal reaction to me not to believe her.

On the other hand, maybe I did do things or say things that she did not like, and she had doubts that made her cancel the trip at the last moment.

In any case I think the situation needs time and space for reflection on both ends.

I was not confusing vacation with travel to meet her.  She lives in a ugly city in mexico and we both agreed it would be a nicer experience to go to cancun together.   Now that i think it would have been a much smarter idea to just go where she lives and see her there.

Offline jone

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 06:21:44 PM »
Sick and in the hospital translates to:  Had another guy staying with her. 

She has you attached to the wheel part of a yoyo and flicks you up and down. 

Had to be the hospital.  Her grandmother being sick won't work as she does not live in Mexico.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline santo

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 06:27:07 PM »
I guess it could be anything.  There is no real way to find out.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »
I guess it could be anything.  There is no real way to find out.

If you are as paranoid about her being insincere with her as you are with us, then you scared her away. You've wondered if she was insincere. The answer is no. The proof is she passed up a free vacation with you.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2014, 09:13:20 AM »

If you are as paranoid about her being insincere with her as you are with us, then you scared her away. You've wondered if she was insincere. The answer is no. The proof is she passed up a free vacation with you.

:ROFL:

If you are not paranoid by now with all the shit we've been telling you, well damn. you are a tough hombre.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1865
Total: 1876

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM