It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: EU Issues  (Read 78017 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
EU Issues
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2018, 05:45:14 AM »
That's exactly the point Dave that Moby and many Remoaners fail to grasp.

Trench - if you as observant in a date as you are re Brexit - it is an example of YOUR issues ..

'We' did vote to leave - we have not agreed HOW to leave - simples ..

Idiots that we have here putting good money into trying to push the UK into a bad place where we are pitched against each other are no helping. I don't think sknd people value the real worth of money. If I had a million pounds I would quit work tomorrow not be spending it on some political campaign, lol.

The 'idiots' funding things like the people's vote and the remain campaign are well known....  You need to ask where the funds from the likes of Mr Banks came from ....   then you'll realise the real idiots are those who voted leave ..

Today, the 'Brexit' secretary announced 'no deal advice' and suggested the govt was just covering all the bases - despite Liam Fox - also in the govt - telling us that 'no-deal' was the most likely scenario ......  :ROFL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45274972

The advice shows that UK insurers and pension cos. paying pensions to overseas Brits would be operating illegally in the EU in a no deal scenario and the govt has quietly dropped a bombshell in that - from the UK perspective - 'we' will allow EU companies to operate when we leave ...and things will carry on as before ... 

The cabinet will be in disarray on it's return from it's Summer break as it is clear the govt is in reverse gear and Labour are dropping hints that they will vote down any no-deal scenario and possibly hold a second referendum :applause:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
EU Issues
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2018, 12:55:47 PM »
Trench - if you as observant in a date as you are re Brexit - it is an example of YOUR issues ..

'We' did vote to leave - we have not agreed HOW to leave - simples ..

The 'idiots' funding things like the people's vote and the remain campaign are well known....  You need to ask where the funds from the likes of Mr Banks came from ....   then you'll realise the real idiots are those who voted leave ..

Today, the 'Brexit' secretary announced 'no deal advice' and suggested the govt was just covering all the bases - despite Liam Fox - also in the govt - telling us that 'no-deal' was the most likely scenario ......  :ROFL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45274972

The advice shows that UK insurers and pension cos. paying pensions to overseas Brits would be operating illegally in the EU in a no deal scenario and the govt has quietly dropped a bombshell in that - from the UK perspective - 'we' will allow EU companies to operate when we leave ...and things will carry on as before ... 

The cabinet will be in disarray on it's return from it's Summer break as it is clear the govt is in reverse gear and Labour are dropping hints that they will vote down any no-deal scenario and possibly hold a second referendum :applause:

Only the Remoaners in Labour are "are dropping hints that they will vote down any no-deal scenario and possibly hold a second referendum" - guys like Kier Starmer - a Remoaner. All the Leave elements in the Labour Party will likely vote with the govt.

We will have to wait and see though it a Deal or no Deal comes about. It is still possible that a deal could be done. Either outcome would fulfill the Leave  mandate, that is HOW as in Leave means Leave. Not as in a Customs Union which is what we were a part off in the EU.

Now I hope from all of this you see why I don't bother with a private pension - just too much hassle, better to control ones own money me thinks :)

Anyway if it comes down to no deal there will likely be a General Election if the DUP aren't prepared to get on board or the Gov first chance a vote to see if the no deal scenario gets through - in the past votes some MP's have abstained from voting mainly on the Labour benches it seems and they may do the same.

I think your real problem is Mobers is your nor seeing all these arguments drempt up by Remain such as the 'How' are just attempts to reverse the referendum decision. I've already outlined why that is a very bad idea and Labour's Barry Gardiner came out shortly after my posting here and said the same thing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45259227?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cwlw3xz0lvvt/brexit&link_location=live-reporting-story

It's Labour MP's like him that see that every vote cast against a move to leave the EU in Parliament is an irresponsible vote that would very likely descend in to civil conflict. The split is roughly half and half, it would bring a huge amount of people onto the streets in protest against bring denied to leave the EU after a democratic vote to do so - and no they will not be happy with a second referendum to argue 'how' lol that will antagonise them even more. The scene on the streets could get very ugly quickly, they will be a large proportion of Leave supporters that will be inscenced at be frustrated with being allowed to leave the EU, largely peaceful protests as we saw with Remain supporters, since they lost and knew it, are not likely to be the case.

Apparently though Remain voters are happy that the country will likely be torn in two literally by keep pressing their case instead of bidding their time and seeing how Brexit works out then calling for another referendum a good 5-10 years after Brexit if it appears it is not going well. Sheer idiocy indeed.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:58:35 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2018, 08:38:06 PM »
Only the Remoaners in Labour are "are dropping hints that they will vote down any no-deal scenario and possibly hold a second referendum" - guys like Kier Starmer - a Remoaner. All the Leave elements in the Labour Party will likely vote with the govt.

..and you base this revelation on ? TheBeeb reported differently, yesterday - as Labour clearly sniff a chance to win votes

We will have to wait and see though it a Deal or no Deal comes about. It is still possible that a deal could be done. Either outcome would fulfill the Leave  mandate, that is HOW as in Leave means Leave. Not as in a Customs Union which is what we were a part off in the EU.

))

I'm already reading 'brexiters' cllaiming this is project fear 2" - ignoring that 'PF1' has proven accurate BEFORE we even leave..

Only dumb folks like you don't care about the huge costs we've already burdened our kids with,,, NO SAVINGS - just more costs ..

Now I hope from all of this you see why I don't bother with a private pension - just too much hassle, better to control ones own money me thinks :)

DUH.. a private pension - properly managed - gives MORE control ..

Anyway if it comes down to no deal there will likely be a General Election if the DUP aren't prepared to get on board or the Gov first chance a vote to see if the no deal scenario gets through - in the past votes some MP's have abstained from voting mainly on the Labour benches it seems and they may do the same.

More Trench bollox

The DUP will not support a hard border - that is a constant you do not learn

I think your real problem is Mobers

As we have just seen ... YOU are highlighting your problem..

is your nor seeing all these arguments drempt up by Remain such as the 'How' are just attempts to reverse the referendum decision. I've already outlined why that is a very bad idea and Labour's Barry Gardiner came out shortly after my posting here and said the same thing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45259227?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/cwlw3xz0lvvt/brexit&link_location=live-reporting-story

You think I'd agree with a Labour MP ? ;)

I'm getting ready to cash in on the UK's howler - of voting to leave - while you 'theorise '..I might as well make money from the stupidity..

Apparently though Remain voters are happy that the country will likely be torn in two

That is the case already ... but you and I both realise that as more leave voters see the reality - they are waking up and questioning the wisdom of their earlier decision... a bit late .. but at least we can hope for a vote on how we leave.

literally by keep pressing their case instead of bidding their time and seeing how Brexit works out then calling for another referendum a good 5-10 years after Brexit if it appears it is not going well. Sheer idiocy indeed.

'Not going well ? '

You keep dreaming ...

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #303 on: August 24, 2018, 03:20:06 AM »
speaking of not going well ..

The ruling party cannot agree on 'Brexit' and certain ( Brextremists ) characters seem more keen on a leadership challenge, than the nation's best interests ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45292025

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #304 on: August 24, 2018, 05:10:22 AM »
For Trenchie and John Gaunt ..

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #305 on: August 24, 2018, 08:49:52 AM »
It's not the UK but EU that stands on the precipe of total defeat. The EU economy is in the last thrawls of total economic collapse. Through bad economic policy of taking on massive debt and expecting its economic members to stump up the cost.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 09:08:00 AM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2018, 09:19:32 AM »
Poor 'ol Trenchie is STILL being played like a fiddle

Pls explain why Rees-Mogg is moving his biz HQ to DUBLIN, IRELAND?  Reason?: Brexit 'uncertainty'...

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2018, 04:15:41 AM »
BTW - it wasn't his biz HQ - he's open a new fund - 'due to Brexit uncertainty ..' and he's distanced himself from it - claiming not to run the operation - he's just the major shareholder ..

So, Trenchie - you've been VERY quiet .

This article reminds you what I've been telling you ALL along ...

"Officials involved privately admit there is little chance that the solution is going to be found in any of the technical solutions, there is going to have to be a big political move on one side, or moves on both sides to be able to get to a deal.

And despite protestations from Brexiteers about how Ireland has come to dominate the talks, it has become whether they like it or not, the real life expression of Brexit's bigger conundrums.

The talks were always going to be complicated. But summit after summit, the biggest obstacle remains what happens there after we leave the EU.

Because after Brexit the border between Northern Ireland and the rest of the island becomes the line between the huge European trading club and a country that's on the outside."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45582911

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2018, 03:00:19 PM »
BTW - it wasn't his biz HQ - he's open a new fund - 'due to Brexit uncertainty ..' and he's distanced himself from it - claiming not to run the operation - he's just the major shareholder ..

So, Trenchie - you've been VERY quiet .

This article reminds you what I've been telling you ALL along ...

"Officials involved privately admit there is little chance that the solution is going to be found in any of the technical solutions, there is going to have to be a big political move on one side, or moves on both sides to be able to get to a deal.

And despite protestations from Brexiteers about how Ireland has come to dominate the talks, it has become whether they like it or not, the real life expression of Brexit's bigger conundrums.

The talks were always going to be complicated. But summit after summit, the biggest obstacle remains what happens there after we leave the EU.

Because after Brexit the border between Northern Ireland and the rest of the island becomes the line between the huge European trading club and a country that's on the outside."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45582911

Well Mobers just been working on stuff for the ol' dating game :)

I'm not really bothered with what Rees-Mogg does. I didn't vote to Leave because of him. To be honest I never even knew he existed until after the Referendum.

Anyway, mixed signals from the EU of late on the one hand they are telling Theresa no deal is possible on her Chequers proposal and on the other they are saying an agreement is 87 percent complete. How they get to work it out as 87 percent I don't know, lol. So is that they got to 87 percent and realised it's a no deal is possible at that stage? I would assume so, they still are continuing negotiations but it looks like from what they are saying that it will be a no deal exit from the EU. The reception Theresa got in Salzburg (been there, nice place though the castle is the only thing worth visiting if not a Mozart/sound of music fan) pretty much closed the door on a deal and has almost decided the matter for us that we will be going for a no deal Brexit. That will make it easy for Theresa to say she tried and give us a nice clean break from the EU without having to pay them billions. I'm not particularly bothered either way whether its the Chequers Deal or a No Deal. The sooner the matter gets decided the better I think.

Meanwhile the Remoaners in Labour are still trying to push for a second Referendum without realizing the can of worms it will unleash. Good to see the likes of Kate Hoey and Len Mcklusky still sticking to their guns :)

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »
The 'can of worms' was the first referendum - which was 'won' with BS promises that sensible folk knew were BS ..

What ARE 'leavers' frightened of ...?  It is clear HMG cannot get it together and a vote on how we leave - including an option to not to leave at all - us only scary as you lot know what will happen ..

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2018, 05:27:03 AM »
The 'can of worms' was the first referendum - which was 'won' with BS promises that sensible folk knew were BS ..

What ARE 'leavers' frightened of ...?  It is clear HMG cannot get it together and a vote on how we leave - including an option to not to leave at all - us only scary as you lot know what will happen ..
No mention of the BS that spewed from the remainers, eh?
As for being scared, isn’t it you that has scuttled away, tail between legs and got an Irish passport? Lol

Offline BC

EU Issues
« Reply #311 on: September 24, 2018, 07:51:13 AM »
Dunno about Moby, but got mine decades before Brexit.

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #312 on: September 24, 2018, 08:21:07 AM »
Dunno about Moby, but got mine decades before Brexit.
Moby’s doing so was because of Brexit.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:06:55 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline BC

EU Issues
« Reply #313 on: September 24, 2018, 09:03:06 AM »
Even if so, I would call such quite prudent under the circumstances.

Better to build bridges than burn them.

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #314 on: September 24, 2018, 10:08:05 AM »
Even if so, I would call such quite prudent under the circumstances.

Better to build bridges than burn them.
In this case, the more burning, the better. Get rid of the whole rotten edifice.

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
EU Issues
« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2018, 10:13:25 AM »
. . . only scary as you lot know what will happen ..

Moby will moan and groan?
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2018, 03:51:31 PM »

Funny you bring that up Mobers, looks like Labour are in complete disarray over holding a second referendum - even those that want one some want just a customs union on the ballot others want an option to Remain in the EU on the ballot. So how many options may be on the ballot? Lol - not forgetting of course the Leave option that we have already voted in favour off. So with Labour Remainers not even able to agree amongst themselves there is little chance of them being able to make a concerted effort to get what they want. The upcoming Labour Conference vote to keep 'All options on the table' is a comical fudge that lays bare the point that Labour lack the cohesion to bring what Remainers want anyway.

Meanwhile Theresa is in the US seeking a trade deal, these are the people are future is with not the EU :)

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #317 on: September 24, 2018, 07:14:09 PM »
No mention of the BS that spewed from the remainers, eh?

Weaker Pound - increased costs to industry for imports and consumers and inflation ?-  Happened

'Increased exports' - as a result of weaker Pound - DIDN'T happen..

Less Tax revenues -more govt borrowing - not 'savings'  happened and happening

Immigration from non EU nations would still exceed govt target  happening

Critical and non critical skills shortages - happening

You must be 'proud / blind'

As for being scared, isn’t it you that has scuttled away, tail between legs and got an Irish passport? Lol

Best to ask Q's not make daft ASSertions...I've had an IRL passport since 2004 and 'scuttling' infers a backward step - which - once again - is a fail on your part ..

To all the  posters who end up discussing m personal life - Why DO you keep walking onto punches ? ;)

My thanks to the more observant posters on here !

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:15:48 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #318 on: September 24, 2018, 07:20:35 PM »
Funny you bring that up Mobers, looks like Labour are in complete disarray over holding a second referendum - even those that want one some want just a customs union on the ballot others want an option to Remain in the EU on the ballot. So how many options may be on the ballot? Lol - not forgetting of course the Leave option that we have already voted in favour off. So with Labour Remainers not even able to agree amongst themselves there is little chance of them being able to make a concerted effort to get what they want. The upcoming Labour Conference vote to keep 'All options on the table' is a comical fudge that lays bare the point that Labour lack the cohesion to bring what Remainers want anyway.

Meanwhile Theresa is in the US seeking a trade deal, these are the people are future is with not the EU :)

If you think Theresa May is our 'future' then gawd help us ..! ;)

I DID tell you that Corbyn would si =t on the fence until it mattered - he IS - along with the shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer - a Euro-'septic' ... but Labour knows it can win power by taking advantage of the Tory disarray

To me that IS scary - a left wing govt under Corbyn and co ...

I's just an example of why 'leaving' is going to me SUCH a screw up

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #319 on: September 24, 2018, 10:30:25 PM »
Weaker Pound - increased costs to industry for imports and consumers and inflation ?-  Happened

'Increased exports' - as a result of weaker Pound - DIDN'T happen..

Less Tax revenues -more govt borrowing - not 'savings'  happened and happening

Immigration from non EU nations would still exceed govt target  happening

Critical and non critical skills shortages - happening

You must be 'proud / blind'

Best to ask Q's not make daft ASSertions...I've had an IRL passport since 2004 and 'scuttling' infers a backward step - which - once again - is a fail on your part ..

To all the  posters who end up discussing m personal life - Why DO you keep walking onto punches ? ;)

My thanks to the more observant posters on here !
Eh, which alternate reality are you inhabiting?
UK exports
More UK exports

Tax Receipts
Non eu immigration? Can you see the future to make predictions on what will happen?

Moby, you’re full of dodoo, as always.
Who was bragging about getting an EU passport . Clue, it wasn’t me.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
EU Issues
« Reply #320 on: September 25, 2018, 12:33:30 AM »
If you think Theresa May is our 'future' then gawd help us ..! ;)

I DID tell you that Corbyn would si =t on the fence until it mattered - he IS - along with the shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer - a Euro-'septic' ... but Labour knows it can win power by taking advantage of the Tory disarray

To me that IS scary - a left wing govt under Corbyn and co ...

I's just an example of why 'leaving' is going to me SUCH a screw up

Quite obviously Mobers either Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn is going to be one of our future's unless either cark's it or steps down/leadership contest. At the moment neither seem interested in stepping down and there seems no enough will and/or no viable alternative in either party to replace either of them. Labour Blairites/Remainers had a go at replacing Corbyn and it failed spectacularly and that was before his goid showing in the GE. In the Tories only Boris Johnson seeks to be up to running against May as a viable alternative, the rest would only feature in the also ran. So maybe you would prefer Boris who is even more  of a Brextremist than May, lol.

Truth is Labour as I have just said has its own disarray, if the ball was in their hands they would be going through similar troubles as the Tories. I don't see them making headway in a GE campaign by being in such disarray it's laughable.

Yes I only hope that Corbyn will sit on the fence until the decision time on the EU is reached then back the decision which is made. That is the most responsible and only way outo of this situation I believe.

At the moment it's looking like it is going towards a no deal Brexit. This mornings headlines that EU citizens will gain no preference and the new immigration system will be skilled based further suggest a no deal is now where we are headed. If the DUP decided no to back a no deal/hard border then Theresa will need all the votes from Labour she can get to avoid a GE. If not she will go for a GE but something tells me Corbyn doesn't want to fight another GE on Brexit due to being at odds with Remainers on his party.

Offline msmob

EU Issues
« Reply #321 on: September 25, 2018, 09:18:46 PM »
Eh, which alternate reality are you inhabiting?

The real one - not figures showing 'improvements' based on vastly downward 'targets

From 2016 - 'old' news .. http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/10/22/uks-14-billion-tax-shortfall-blamed-on-brexit-nerves/

Are you in such denial you can't see / appreciate these figures and the increased borrowing - not 'savings'..don't tell me you believed the £350 million a week figure from 'leave' ...  ?

From 2018 - the latest news .."Government borrowing jumps to £6.8bn in August"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45598495

That's FIFTY percent more than Aug 2017 ..do you understand what this means ... ? UK PLC is WORSE off..not saving ..and there are plenty of public sector spending promises from Mrs May - money 'we'
ain't got - to come through, yet ..

"Government borrowing rose by more than expected last month following subdued tax receipts and an increase in expenditure.

Borrowing jumped to £6.75bn last month from £4.35bn a year earlier, the Office for National Statistics said."

The consumer boom in cars is over .. and more bad news for manufacturing ..SEPT 2018..

UK manufacturing growth hits 25-month low amid Brexit fears=

August figures dragged down by fall in exports and optimism for year ahead at 22-month low"

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/03/uk-manufacturing-growth-hits-25-month-low-amid-brexit-fears

So, what we really do have here is you in determined denial .  I travel around Europe and see folks getting ready to take advantage of 'our' stupidity and you are sleep-walking ..even Rees-Mogg - a Brextrremist in govt - set up a company that's set up in DUBLIN to 'take advantage of Brexit uncertainty' ))

Moby, you’re full of dodoo, as always.

Says the guy who's just had more recent data- which - for a normal person - would be chilling evidence ..

Who was bragging about getting an EU passport . Clue, it wasn’t me.

I'm on my SECOND IRL passport from 2014 .  :popcorn:  I got my first one nearly 15 years ago ..

Why can't you simply admit you've been another 'internet idiot' ( suggesting something about a poster that is nonsense )  and stick to something you DO know about - as when it comes to my personal life,..?))

I think I'm  better qualified to know stuff you - and some  other culprits  - take guesses about  - as a rather silly attempt at  deflection ...

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2018, 03:52:22 AM »
I won’t bother quoting all the nonsense from your last post.
Suffice to say you have form on this and other fora at being argumentative to the nth degree on just about everything.
It’s pointless arguing about this with a shill like you.  :cluebat:

Brexit is going to happen and you’ll be dragged kicking and screaming to the exit along with the rest of your remainer mob.
I can’t wait.

Offline BC

EU Issues
« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2018, 04:14:15 AM »
John,

Yes, Moby can be quite 'petulant' on boards, and has even said such IIRC.  That aside, what's your thoughts on

London (CNN)The chances of Britain holding a second referendum on Brexit just got higher.

Britain's opposition Labour party voted overwhelmingly Tuesday for a policy that would put a new vote on the table if Prime Minister Theresa May failed to get an eventual Brexit deal through the UK Parliament.
And Labour's Brexit spokesman, Keir Starmer, received rapturous applause at his party's annual conference when he raised the prospect that staying in the European Union would be on the ballot paper.
"Nobody is ruling out 'Remain' as an option," he said.
His comments were significant because Labour has been as divided over the issue as May's Conservative Party. Some Labour MPs represent districts in Britain that voted decisively to leave the EU in the 2016 referendum, and fear losing their seats if there is a general election. The Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, is known to be a lifelong Euroskeptic.

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/25/uk/brexit-labour-conference-second-referendum-intl/index.html

Time is passing quickly with only a hard break in sight and jitters setting in for even short term (likely longer) pain of such.

Offline John Gaunt

EU Issues
« Reply #324 on: September 26, 2018, 04:52:52 AM »
John,

Yes, Moby can be quite 'petulant' on boards, and has even said such IIRC.  That aside, what's your thoughts on

London (CNN)The chances of Britain holding a second referendum on Brexit just got higher.

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/25/uk/brexit-labour-conference-second-referendum-intl/index.html

Time is passing quickly with only a hard break in sight and jitters setting in for even short term (likely longer) pain of such.
Who really cares about Labour patting themselves on the back and hoora-ing. It isn’t going to happen. Worst case scenario, another GE.
We won’t be denied on this issue and anyone who thinks otherwise aka Moby, is in for a bigger shock.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541014
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1872
Total: 1883

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Today at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM