It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: I am a Russian woman. I am happy to answer all your questions  (Read 32771 times)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: I am a Russian woman. I am happy to answer all your questions
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »
Someone with "69" in their MSN username should probably expect people to not take them seriously.  Elena, do you give that MSN username out to men?

Geez cojack, get your mind out of the gutter.  :ROFL:
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »
I love to read letters from American generals in Afghanistan. Only letters from the dead suddenly died from cancer or a car crash may be more exciting ;) .

Ha!  :D

"y name is David S** i was born on the 26 April, 1971, Am a USA army man. I was born in the states but my mother, is by birth, from England, and this made me go to Kent,England at the age of 13 yrs for my High school education, but i had my undergraduate education for business management at USC, Chicago in the states. I am in afgahnistan now, I love cooking, and reading, and consider myself ambitious,self confident, humorous, and very interesting to know. I am also very friendly, and try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me it brings the wrinkles faster than age.I am still single since i had caught my fiance red-handed in my room sleeping with my closest friend, just two days to my wedding, and i shut my heart from relationships, but i have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust again, and i am here to find a new love, i don't know if its you?. I also have always believed in my most favorite quote that "Love clears history and makes everything anew". Thus, i am willing to try again and hope to find a lasting, affectionate kind of love.I have always wished to meet a woman that would be very well responsible, honest,caring, lovely, open-minded and romantic, and i don't mind if she has any kids or not, and i promise to take care of her with everything i have in all aspect and also make her happy till the rest of her life if she can, in return give me her love. I like your profile and all that you wrote about yourself, and i am really hoping that i could know more about you. Well, i am having to take care of my work here and hope to get things done, so that i can be back home, in about 2 weeks' time,and i will like to meet you in person hopefully if we could hit out good, so that we can get to know much more about each other, from a more personal basis.Till then, take care of you.
 regards, "  :rolleyes:
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline ML

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2014, 12:57:17 PM »
Someone with "69" in their MSN username should probably expect people to not take them seriously.  Elena, do you give that MSN username out to men?

I explained the reasoning behind the 69 designation to an FSUW once.  Some days later, she said we should do the 96 again.  I told her to write the 96 down and think about  what we would  do.  Big  laugh from both of us.

Might be just a rumor, but I heard that several states changed numbers of previous route 69 roads because people kept stealing the signs to put up in their bedrooms, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2014, 02:24:40 PM »

Am a USA army man. 
Right there...An American GI  would only identify themselves as a soldier. 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Lily

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2014, 03:26:08 PM »
1.   Identifying women who are lonely perhaps overweight, lacking in self-esteem, and getting up in years. 2.   Sending photos of a handsome man.
3.   Describing himself in ways that identify a confident and intelligent man.
4.   Writing a string of letters that praise the woman's inner beauty.
5.   Increasing the depth and number of romantic thoughts.
6.   Claiming he can no longer wait and must travel to her city to meet her.
7.   Etc.

In your words, "Now there's a twist." ;)

One RW told me of a Turkish man who fleeced a few hundred $ from her not so beautiful (on the outside) friend.

This is something incredible.  :o  Blocked about half a dozen of scammers only today! One guy, after being reported, made another profile with a same photo, and contacted me again  :D 
Here are the common questions they ask right away, in the initial contact:

- how long the woman has been on the site
- whether she met many men on here
- what is she doing for a living
- they all try to take her away to the yahoo messenger as soon as possible.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2014, 04:01:55 PM »
Lily,

For a joke and some revenge,   next time tell such men you have a new boyfriend and will soon remove your profile.  Before wishing him good luck, add that you have a friend who is available and may be interested.  Then give him the profile of a known/suspected RW scammer.

Maybe some of the RWD men would be glad to give you some names and contact info such as Phantom's woman seen here:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=17081.msg356998#msg356998

I always wanted to somehow hook up sex tourists with scammers.

Offline Lily

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2014, 04:10:19 PM »
Thank you Gator, but revenge is hardly a productive thing. All I want of them is that they don't create any problems for me, like they could just report me out of their revenge which may force me to remove my own profile. The other thing I want is that they don't take my time.

The scammers are pretty easy to spot, though. Usually their profile show some location that is far from Toronto, like another province, for example. A simple question on their current whereabouts helps right away. If the dialog still goes on, their lack of individuality just becomes apparent, and that's it.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2014, 05:31:19 PM »

Not necessary.  It could be that someone was born in the year 1969.   My username ended '68' because I was born in 1968
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline ML

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2014, 12:17:20 PM »
Not necessary.  It could be that someone was born in the year 1969.   My username ended '68' because I was born in 1968

Doesn't matter if there is a logical reason for using 69 or not.

Some things just raise too many problems.

Like if your name actually was 'Focker' . . . you should probably try to change it.

Unless some day, you really did want to have a bunch of little fockers running around your house.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ampk

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2014, 06:34:21 AM »
A few questions for the lady's.

How do you think most FSU women feel about a first meeting in a neutral country (for us it was in Vietnam)?

What if you know from anyone you know are the things that the women who do move to another country say they miss from homeland?

Do you think that or do you know that many lady's (seem to be genuine lady's are on some lets say not so interested in relationships being formed but certainly like the money.) are listed on multiple sites some heavily reported as scam sites on the internet?

Offline Елена

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
complicated question. probably , there are women for whom money is more important than the relationship . Such women are in any country. But I think they are a minority . Neutral country for the first meeting is considered , of course, but it is better if you come to her country. This speaks volumes about your serious attitude . I do not know how you look at the material participation of women in a relationship, but in Russia it is accepted that the man pays for everything . This is a test of the seriousness and it is said that man is not greedy. Russia does not like greedy . Therefore, if you are looking for a Russian woman , then you must be willing to spend. Russian , of course, will miss about relatives in Russia . Sometimes about girlfriends . Always about the parents . It's inevitable.

Offline ampk

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2014, 03:25:58 AM »
Thanks,

Yes I did pay for everything, airfares, visa, bit of spare cash and separate adjoining hotel room. I sent her the money and she paid the travel agent (if I was going to be scammed I knew by how much).

All went well for us and yes I went to Ukraine within 2 months to visit her and family. But I am sure a lot of lady's would be nervous traveling to such a country for a first date. I guess we both took the risk and both were in a strange exciting environment.

Offline Munshidasmanohar

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2014, 03:27:25 AM »
Drastvooitje Misselena, my greetings from Industan. A questins pls. you are russians ladys so do you liking indians mans?
my wife most sexy lady. She turning me super on.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2014, 11:31:01 AM »
Thanks,

Yes I did pay for everything, airfares, visa, bit of spare cash and separate adjoining hotel room. I sent her the money and she paid the travel agent (if I was going to be scammed I knew by how much).

All went well for us and yes I went to Ukraine within 2 months to visit her and family. But I am sure a lot of lady's would be nervous traveling to such a country for a first date. I guess we both took the risk and both were in a strange exciting environment.
I think that you are highly wrong, you are the only one to take the risk. If she changes her opinion for whatever reason, you will have lost all the money given to her, but also your fly ticket probably and perhaps some deposit.
And i don't speak about dishonest people.
You will also never know if she comes to travel and have good time (sex included if she likes you physically) or for a serious relationship. Additionnaly this a nice solution for her as she can manage her local boyfriend(s) and others foreign contacts.

When you will be in the same bed, it will be the time to schedule some travels with both of you. For the moment you are the only one to risk something.
You also have to understand the culture, a russian women is not a packet that you retrieve from the store.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:37:01 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Drew

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2014, 11:48:54 AM »
a russian women is not a packet that you retrieve from the store.

For extra money, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc., will deliver right to your door.

But somebody has to be there to sign for her; they generally won't just leave her on the porch.

Offline g30rkn

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2014, 06:15:28 PM »
For extra money, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc., will deliver right to your door.

But somebody has to be there to sign for her; they generally won't just leave her on the porch.

you mean I spent all that money on Aeroflot for nothing???
oh well she is very much worth it!

Offline g30rkn

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2014, 06:18:20 PM »
I explained the reasoning behind the 69 designation to an FSUW once.  Some days later, she said we should do the 96 again.  I told her to write the 96 down and think about  what we would  do.  Big  laugh from both of us.

Might be just a rumor, but I heard that several states changed numbers of previous route 69 roads because people kept stealing the signs to put up in their bedrooms, etc.

I explained the numbers meaning to my wife and she giggles everytime she hears it now.

Offline Falcon61

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2015, 07:27:19 PM »
I am very early in a relationship with a wonderful woman from khabarovsk vtoroy  Russia.
Are there any things that I might do in a dating relationship here in the USA that would be considered rude to a Russian woman.

Offline Lily

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2015, 10:25:45 AM »
I am very early in a relationship with a wonderful woman from khabarovsk vtoroy  Russia.
Are there any things that I might do in a dating relationship here in the USA that would be considered rude to a Russian woman.

There may be something that might be considered rude to a Russian woman. However, would you be a little more specific on this, and offer us a few suggestions?

Offline Falcon61

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2015, 08:23:02 PM »
I have heard that when you give a Russian woman flowers, that the number of flowers is significant.
Here in the USA I find that when roses are given. It is usually a single rose or a dozen roses.
What is the custom in Russia when it comes to giving flowers to a woman?
Also when you meet the woman and her family for the first time, is it customary to buy the family members gift.
If so what kind of gifts would be appropriate?

Offline ML

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2015, 09:51:19 PM »
Matching BMW's are the usual gifts for parents.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2015, 10:54:11 PM »
I have heard that when you give a Russian woman flowers, that the number of flowers is significant.
Here in the USA I find that when roses are given. It is usually a single rose or a dozen roses.
What is the custom in Russia when it comes to giving flowers to a woman?
Also when you meet the woman and her family for the first time, is it customary to buy the family members gift.
If so what kind of gifts would be appropriate?

Even numbers of flowers is for a funeral.  Odd numbers like 7, 9, 11 is for romance.

Offline Falcon61

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2015, 08:56:39 PM »
I am in love with a wonderful woman named Irina from Khabarovsk Russia.
She wants me to move to Russia, marry her and live there.
She says I could become a Russian citizen after living there for three years.
Nothing has been decided yet.
I work as a medical lab technician. How likely would it be to find a job in that field in Khabarovsk.
Also what kind of salary could I expect over there?
I would rather she bring her daughters and come live in the USA.
But I am  willing to give it consideration providing I can get a job.
Any advice?

Offline ML

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2015, 09:29:58 PM »
Falcon, my advice would be to take a few days and read the international news stories of the past several months.

And, if you say you are already up to date on current world events, then I would have to say . . . you gotta be sheeeeeting us.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »
I am in love with a wonderful woman named Irina from Khabarovsk Russia.
She wants me to move to Russia, marry her and live there.
She says I could become a Russian citizen after living there for three years.
Nothing has been decided yet.
I work as a medical lab technician. How likely would it be to find a job in that field in Khabarovsk.
Also what kind of salary could I expect over there?
I would rather she bring her daughters and come live in the USA.
But I am  willing to give it consideration providing I can get a job.
Any advice?

Have you met this lady?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1865
Total: 1876

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM