It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: To the Pearl of the Black Sea  (Read 85412 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: To the Pearl of the Black Sea
« Reply #350 on: September 17, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »
And you did not ask for her profile ID so we could all judge for ourselves?

One would have hoped your voyeur tendancies were under control, now....!)

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #351 on: September 17, 2017, 09:16:44 AM »
And you did not ask for her profile ID so we could all judge for ourselves?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #352 on: September 17, 2017, 12:00:40 PM »
He is not that good a dev....

And I was thinking that dev's was short for devushka's  :D

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #353 on: September 17, 2017, 12:26:07 PM »

I look at apartments on the building for fun. The smaller one bedroom units run around $80k USD. Two bedroom units with double the square meters double that.

Per month?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #354 on: September 17, 2017, 12:28:08 PM »
Bizarre as it may seem wearing US or United Kingdom flags on t-shirts / bikinis is hi-fashion in Russia, too ))

Well I'm all set already there then :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #355 on: September 17, 2017, 01:06:46 PM »
This past week when we met at the beach I was told a story. They had a 16 or 17 year old girl at the agency. She was VERY popular, loved to interact and could juggle multiple chats at a time. Marina was her name. This broke the terms with the main site as all women had to be at least 18 years old. So they falsified her documents.

ADate being based out of America probably has the policy that a girl must be at least 18 to sign up but they know feeder agencies can't always be controlled. Money is very good but won't be if ADate enforced the rules.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #356 on: September 17, 2017, 11:50:59 PM »
Per month?

Nyet, outright purchase. Cash on the barrel head for a 63m2 apartment in a more high end building. Centrally located across the street from Victory Park, a short walk to a new luxury mall, $1 cab ride to Arkadia and a quick jaunt to French Blvd and the Black Sea.

They post units whose fees (electric, doorman, etc) are delinquent in the lobby. There are a number of units that are quite far behind on payments, so maybe opportunity there.

Rent I mentioned earlier Anya thinks she could get it for $500 USD per month, maybe slightly more.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 01:26:28 AM by rw_recruiter »

Offline rw_recruiter

I have a stalker
« Reply #357 on: September 18, 2017, 12:23:06 AM »
About 4 blocks down the road from us is a high end mall. We will walk down in the evening to grab a few things sometimes. Our first night there a petite and very good looking brunette kept looking at me, and following me around the store. Her and a friend were trying to listen in on conversations, and when we left followed us partway back to the apartment.

The second night I see her once more, casually browsing in the store, glancing over at us. Ok, coincidence I think.

Last night I notice she walks into the store right behind us.But again places herself in aisles near us, and tries to listen in on convos. Starting to get a bit weird. Anya notices and bares her fangs a bit.

Dunno, maybe it is the large foreigner in bright pink boardshorts and flip flops walking through the luxury mall that is throwing her off....  :)

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #358 on: September 18, 2017, 12:53:55 AM »
Yesterday we take a shortcut to the beach through two sanatoriums grounds. Large expansive territory with trees and what were once magnificent buildings. Dried up water features and crumbling statues intermingle with the mature trees. You can tell during they were once glorious in the Soviet Era.

Feral cats now rule the shady corners and cracked concrete walkways.

One has been left to rot and crumble, some squatters have moved into small homes in the rear of the grounds. A few units appear to have people staying in them while visiting the Sea. Towels and bikinis hang on clotheslines.

Squatters live in this run down home.

Offline rw_recruiter

In Ukraine you must eat
« Reply #359 on: September 18, 2017, 01:22:49 AM »
We get calls each morning to make sure we have enough food and kompot.

"Are you sure I cannot bring by some fresh kompot for you?"

"We have too much salad olivier, you must take some so it does not go bad"

"I need to come by and cook for you. You are not eating I fear."

It seems family does not go hungry in Ukraine. Those in the city have relatives in villages that help if times are tight. Anya's girlfriend just returned from a village this weekend on the train with a butchered hog. She asks if she can drop some pork off for us.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #360 on: September 18, 2017, 01:34:44 AM »
We cross French Blvd and walk down Sanatorium Lane down to the beach. It is more of a locals beach, not so popular with the cool Arkadia crowd. On the right behind the walls and trees they are building a massive home, more intricate than even the Opera House. Even here in Ukraine it must be 10-20 million USD.

Down a dirt trail and across the health bike and jogging path we continue down to the beach.

Down the staircase and through the green zone we walk past families having picnics, some with balloons and birthdays, others with beer and grills going. The smell of shashlik fills the air.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #361 on: September 18, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »
We reach the beach and it has a decent crowd. We setup a large blanket and soak in the sun. Anya hears accents from outside Odessa. People coming from the villages to visit and catch the last days of summer. People swim out to the breakwater and stand and sit on it. A few pleasure craft a bit further out.

Off in the distance I see a number of tall buildings and ask Anya what city that is. "Still Odessa" she replies. Large city circling the Sea.

Offline rw_recruiter

The famous rock
« Reply #362 on: September 18, 2017, 01:42:34 AM »
If anyone has ever looked at women in Odessa on dating sites they may recognize this rock. It is the same rock almost all girls use for their bikini photo shoots. On the other side of that rock used to be the nude beach. Alas, the sands have washed away and it no longer exists. Sorry guys....

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #363 on: September 18, 2017, 09:23:54 AM »
Excellent pics RW. Thanks. some of the areas I recognize from some of my walks in Odessa long ago.  :clapping:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #364 on: September 19, 2017, 02:53:34 AM »
Excellent pics RW. Thanks. some of the areas I recognize from some of my walks in Odessa long ago.  :clapping:

Spasibo Hammer. When was the last time you were in Odessa? I am told it has changed much over the last few years.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #365 on: September 19, 2017, 03:02:06 AM »
Returning from the beach we cut through another sanatorium. This one has been restored and modernized extensively. Not sure if it has been privatized, or still owned by the State, but the grounds are immaculate. It has several main buildings with what appear to be rooms, and set off to the side more priavte dacha type residences. Newly planted trees and rose gardens set it off.

We slowly walk back to the apartment to be met by Anya's father and the tiny blonde from earlier in my report. Upstairs we head and guys down a few beers while girls eat danishes and sip on coffee.

As it is a beautiful day we decide to talk a walk towards Arkadia and grab a bite in an outdoor cafe. We pass by the monument on the way so I snap a few pics.

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #366 on: September 19, 2017, 03:07:02 AM »
We settle on a pizza joint. Sangria for the three girls and guys keep at it with beers. I order 2 small pizzas for Anya, her father and myself and the two girls with us order some food. We make jokes, laugh and enjoy the outdoor atmosphere. Numerous couples and single women in pairs come and go while we sit and relax. Many great looking girls. Many just order a single drink or sit and enjoy a hookah.

The night sets and the last bus is missed. We are having too much fun. We stroll back to the apartment, chat for a bit, then they order a cab and we wind the night down.

Once again our fridge is full of fresh kompot delivered by Anya's father. I think he just wanted to escape the house for a bit  :)

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #367 on: September 19, 2017, 04:33:46 AM »
Anya's cell phone goes off all morning. Everyone wants to meet up with us and socialize. It really is nice to be involved in a close group of people. One of her girlfriends shows up since her son had a doctors appointment in the area. She hands me a small bag with a gift. A brand new shirt. People are very thoughtful here.

Unfortunately it does not fit. My broad American shoulders don't seem to like the European cuts and sizes. We chat a bit and she says she has to rush out for a minute. Thirty minutes later she returns with sexy men's underwear. She had taken the trolley to exchange the shirt quickly. Returns are a real pain here in Ukraine and since they had no larger shirts, she decided sexy underwear for me would please Anya. :)

I need to work a bit, so let the girls head down to the beach and will meet up with them for a late lunch as others begin to join.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #368 on: September 19, 2017, 07:04:53 AM »
Spasibo Hammer. When was the last time you were in Odessa? I am told it has changed much over the last few years.

Its been at least 5 years since my last visit but I do recognize many of the sites in your photos. For me, its now Belarus trips since my girl is from Minsk. Enjoying reading your TR.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #369 on: September 19, 2017, 10:26:34 AM »

200K/year is not "wealthy" in the US or UK. Get up to  $750K you are getting close. But you are correct I work in a highly sought after field and am in demand. I have also continued to keep my skills current. I believe in the concept that you have to work hard to get rewarded. Based on what Moby says and what I saw in my brief time in London, UK businesses are like US businesses. If you feel you are underpaid for your field, the problem is probably staring back at you in the mirror...

HDL

$750K/year who earns that, the US President, lol. Well you if you think the problem is more training in the UK most college lecturers even those in the more STEM type of subjects get 30-40K/year or so. Stockbrokers were well renown during the credit crunch (before they lost their jobs) to be on 70-80K/year or so. I could go to college her forever more but I don't think that would help me get to those salaries it would just restrict my earnings while studying. My best best is to work for myself in the Construction Industry, its quite buoyant here and that is what I am starting to shift myself over to. Most employers around in any employed jobs with potential are just looking to work your ass off for scant reward since they wish the reward for themselves. I can't see no sense in that anymore even if the job is considered slightly more status. There's a lot of competition in the UK since so many people go to Uni whether that is changing who knows but I can't hang around to find out. All I would say is those on big bucks here like you HDL or RW many women in FSU would view you like a God if you had that sort of income sloshing around. They will F your brains out regardless of whether they were into you and stick with you for the good times.     

Offline msmob

« Reply #370 on: September 19, 2017, 02:15:42 PM »
They will F your brains out regardless of whether they were into you and stick with you for the good times.   

Here we go again .... Trench ..speaking from 'experience' - no doubt ...    :deadhorse:

I'll bite ...

1/ Russian wifey that dumped me had offers from wealthy guys - was looking for a steady guy - not someone that thinks flashing cash will attract

2/ Lady #2 in my 'good man, really' thread was married to a millionaire Brit - a property magnet  - She walked away from him - because he didn't make her happy ... She wanted NOTHING from him ...

You won't be able to believe this - but they are two examples of ladies seeking more than the size of a wallet ...

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #371 on: September 19, 2017, 04:22:32 PM »
Here we go again .... Trench ..speaking from 'experience' - no doubt ...    :deadhorse:

I'll bite ...

1/ Russian wifey that dumped me had offers from wealthy guys - was looking for a steady guy - not someone that thinks flashing cash will attract

2/ Lady #2 in my 'good man, really' thread was married to a millionaire Brit - a property magnet  - She walked away from him - because he didn't make her happy ... She wanted NOTHING from him ...

You won't be able to believe this - but they are two examples of ladies seeking more than the size of a wallet ...

So you come across nothing but good girls in your search for a FSW? ::)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #372 on: September 19, 2017, 05:44:58 PM »
You attract what you need.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline rw_recruiter

« Reply #373 on: September 20, 2017, 12:22:45 AM »
My trip is nearing it's end. I return home tomorrow early. Yesterday we met up with a bunch of girls (with kids in tow) at the upscale pizza joint near the apartment again. We ate, drank, laughed and had a wonderful time. We took the kids to a rooftop lounge for tea and napoleon cake afterwards.

It has been an amazing trip full of warm, genuine people and great memories were created. Will have plenty of time back in the US to think what my next step will be.

Good luck to all those searching.

Offline msmob

« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2017, 01:33:25 AM »
So you come across nothing but good girls in your search for a FSW? ::)

Who knows - but YOU only see scammers...  :deadhorse:

Do be sure to give us TRs with photos - of your renewed UK dating experiences..

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541478
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3854
Most Online Ever: 12701