It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: PHOTO TRIP REPORT OF NATALIA, I AND THE UZBEKISTAN UDVENTURE  (Read 35143 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
PHOTO TRIP REPORT OF NATALIA, I AND THE UZBEKISTAN UDVENTURE
« on: February 03, 2006, 10:49:58 PM »
I've seen a lot of men on another forum come and go, try and fail. Some guys who are serious about traveling for a woman or a few women may get a date with one or more hot women out of their league but they never could attain that one special woman because she proves she's not worth attaining, he's not worth attaining or their is a conflict in chemistry between the two. Many of the people who end up meeting don't match up well. I think the biggest problem is the failure to communicate. I've done more than my fair share of communicating. I new here but not new at this. My method of doing doing things may not be for everyone but I've tried to give myself the best possible chance at success by writing to over 650 women with the hopes I connect with a real gem. I've found her, she's my fiancee and I'll tell of my journey to finding the woman I've always was looking for. She's classy, sincere, modest, kind, hard working, and humble. She is all woman and all Russian without any of the bad traits Russian women are known for. You may think I'm saying that for obvious reasons but she is the best (marriage material) woman I've ever met. Think about the best woman you've ever met, that you wanted to know but of course she's usually not availiable or she's not interested. Natalia is the type of woman agencies hype up. You shouldn't believe the hype but that doesn't mean these women don't exist. You have to look a little harder to find one. Here's Natalia, I and my Uzbekistan Udventure. Enjoy the ride.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline info_man

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:38:34 AM »
Billy B again congradulations and wish you and your wife a life time of happiness and prosperity.

Info_man
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 12:39:00 AM by info_man »

Offline Louie

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 08:11:39 AM »
I think her beautiful smile says it all!!!!
Your Mom is so dumb that she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm.

Offline TigerPaws

• 16 years together & still very much in love
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 09:05:44 AM »
[color="blue"][size="4"]BillyB,

Congrats, she is a lovely lady. How is the paperwork on her visa proceeding?
[/size][/color]

Offline Lysander

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 01:24:00 AM »
Billy,
Very Nicely Done!!:dude:

Lysander
"Like all men he had his vices. But they hated him most for his virtues."

Offline corp

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 07:46:12 PM »
Hey billy, it's good to see things are still on track for you, I am getting ready to take another swing at the ball next week.... Wish me luck:cool:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »
Corp, hope you hit a home run.

Tigerpaws, no paperwork started yet but we do have plans to marry in Uzbekistan. It's important to Natalia to marry in front of her family. I'd just assume to get her here sooner than later but I'm glad she is not looking for a quick ticket to another country.

To the rest of the guys, thanks for the compliments about my fiancee but where's the compliments about my looks? Here are a few of the actually photos I sent the many ladies I've written. They needed to know that I work with dirt. I've been very busy lately but I will write more and post more photos as soon as possible.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 10:03:35 PM »
another dirty photo.

Offline corp

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 11:02:32 PM »
So that's the secret... get all that "He-man" sh_t goin on in the pictures and draw em in like flys..... why didn't I think of that?

I've been sending picture of me playing guitar and peting the beagle... what was I thinkin???

:D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 11:10:00 PM by corp »

Offline ConnerVT

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 03:24:18 AM »
Quote from: corp
I've been sending picture of me playing guitar and peting the beagle... what was I thinkin???

Wimp!  :P  :D

Offline Son of Clyde

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »
Beautiful woman, best of luck to you two.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »
Thanks Clyde, I wish you and yours(wife and son) the best too.

Corp. Yeah the "He-man" pictures help out but not as much as a man who has a good job and lots of money. I didn't want to find a woman that's materialistic. I got about a 10% response rate out of the over 650 women I wrote to. If I had told those women I actually owned the construction company instead of just working for it, I might have received over 50% response. My goal was to find a woman who can accept a normal man and doesn't want a free ticket to an easy life and I hoped to win her over based on my correspondence with her. My "canned" letter I sent out was about half a page long that described my personallity and my goals and I said "I'm a good family man living a normal life" and "I work in construction and sometimes I come home dirty!". Some women thought that was funny and one woman said she'd like to wash my dirty clothes! I never say anything that gives the impression I have a lot of money or that money's important to me. If I were to win over a woman, it'll be because of me and not my job or social status or money. Through correspondence she could figure out if I was smart, funny, kind, and the rest of my character and personallity. I want her to be happy with me as I would be with her. Some girls were very interested in me as I could be the one their looking for character and personallity wise.

My fiancee, Natalia, was one of those women. She was into me from the very beginning even though she didn't write "Dear Billy" until her 46th letter to me. She also admired me for not falling in love through letters and writing romantic words. I almost didn't choose Natalia to visit because she didn't speak good English, her profile was bland with a photo of her not smiling, and the photos she sent me were terrible because they were digitally warped. I hadn't seen any other photos other than the one in her profile. But she wrote me everyday and answered all my questions and showed an interest in me and asked how my kids are doing and asked what I do with my kids when I spend time with them. She wanted to know how I was as a father to my kids and I admired her for that. She has standards and she wants to meet a man that has standards. I have looked for red flags and all I found was green ones. She was not desperate to get married on my first visit and she is not an easy girl if you know what I mean. She also has a visa to Germany to work there but she never went. She makes 4 times the average wage at $200/month in Uzbekistan. She will clean and wash dishes instead of leaving the dirty work for her mom or grandmother. She gives almost all her wages to her mom to help pay for living expenses. She doesn't ask for money and doesn't take when I offer to pay for her English lessons. She was invited to Europe from two other men but she thought it's crazy to visit men even though they pay for her ticket there. There's much more about her I can say. I'd recommend every guy to find a woman like her except that's not realistic. One thing that blows my mind is when we commited to each other, she said I'd be making all the decisions and that she will devote her life to pleasing me. I have been very pleased!!! She also gave me her password to her e-mail account and asked me to remove her profiles. She has given me the key to her life. She wouldn't do this for any man. Guys, I earned it. I act like a gentleman, I don't brag, I take the lead, I'm full of confidence, and overall, I act like a MAN that emotionally stable and responsible.

The strange thing is that if I had only written to a few hundred women, Natalia wouldn't have been one of them women for the reasons I listed earlier in this post and I would've never found her.  She finally sent me this good photo and that's when I made my decision on her over the other women. The smile got me hooked.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 01:29:05 PM »
I found the Uzbekistan people to be friendly for the most part. I didn't feel threatened by the general population at all even though there is still corruption at the government level. Islam is the dominant religion but it doesn't seem practiced hardcore as with Uzbekistan neighbor Afghanistan down south. Maybe the Communist had something to do with the lack of importance of religion. Every cafe/restaurant I've been to had pork on the menu and I didn't notice Ramadan being practiced when I was there during the time it was going on. Cafe's seem to be as busy as normal during the Muslim holiday. Besides the native Uzbeks, there are large amounts of Tatars, Russians, and Koreans which were brought over for slave labor courtesy of Stalin.

I've been to Tashkent 3 times which is the 4th largest city of the FSU with a population of 2.4 million. Uzbeks look like a mix of Asian and Arab. I'm half American and Vietnamese and people have said I fit in perfectly with the natives. There doesn't seem to be much racism from Natalia and her family. Her older brother is married to a Tatar/Uzbek mixed woman and her younger brother once had a Tatar girlfriend and one of Natalia's best friend's Korean. Natalia did tell me when she was about 10 years old and the USSR broke apart that Uzbeks did show racism towards the Russians for running their country so long but that has all mellowed out. She told me that she and her girl friend got into fights with Uzbek boys sometimes being outnumbered 5 to 1. Of course she got her butt kicked and went home crying.

Russian women can look good in other attire besides bikinis. I find Natalia's old winter attire looking good on her.

Offline viking

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 02:29:20 PM »
Billy B

You are one lucky man. And I would be a little less than honest to say that I am a bit jealous! I wish you and your bride all the best.

Don't forget to take her for a ride in one of those big cats!
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline Killer-B

• "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 08:20:15 AM »
Congrats Billy- Good to hear of a success story amongst the ruins from time to time! 

Uhm - you say you contacted 650+ women - Since I've been having probs trusting certain (all?:huh:) agencies - can I ask which agency or site you used to contact these women? You obviously felt comfortable with them? Suggestions?

Again, good luck with your future bride!!:clapping:

Killer:crackthewhip:
"The best revenge, is to live a great life..."

Offline viking

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 08:23:39 AM »
Billy

I agree with killer. 650 is A LOT. I don't think I could find that many to write to. How did you proceed with this without it costing you a small fortune in fees?

Offline Bruno

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 05:18:47 PM »
Quote from: viking
I agree with killer. 650 is A LOT. I don't think I could find that many to write to. How did you proceed with this without it costing you a small fortune in fees?

Only at http://freepersonals.ru , you have 15632 FSU women now... for free... and you have several other site... i have post a list long time ago here, i will try to find it again...

Of course, "free site" mean "beware for scammer" but if you use your brain, you will not have expense for contact several ladies...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2006, 02:49:59 PM »
Bruno, the worst thing about freepersonals is that damn AnastasiaWeb(scam agency) advertisement on every page. I can imagine the amount of newbies going there and then thinking why not pay for some of those model quality woman at AWeb.

Killer b, I've used My Dear Woman(A Pretty Woman affiliate), Russian Zest(Angelika), A Foreign Affair,  a few smaller agencies/dating sites and bride.ru. By getting 1-3 month memberships, some with unlimited contact info, I had over a thousand contact info for just over $700.  I know Bride.ru doesn't have the best reputation but it's not difficult to figure out scammers from sincere girls once you have experience. I found my fiancee at bride.ru, the only place she listed a profile. She would've never listed herself with a marriage agency.

Viking, Thanks for the best wishes and you don't be jealous. I am not writing about my experiences for men to envy me but to get a look at what they can find. I am still amazed at my find as I would've settled for less of a woman than Natalia. Some of you guys might think I'm saying massive amounts of good things about Natalia because she's my fiancee but that's not true. I've never given high praise of any of my past girlfriends or ex-wife at any time to my friends or family. Everyone has faults which I can accept but I haven't seen any major faults with Natalia. She's all woman and all Russian without any of the hangups Russians and women are known to have.

You ask how'd I do this without costing me much? I tried to contact women who knew some English so there wasn't translation fees. Also Mail.ru and I believe others has a translator by PROMPT that allows women to translate English to Russian. If you're woman has a mail.ru account and she needs money for translations, then she's lying. I am a do it myself kind of guy so that's the road I took. I am not knocking agencies. I believe some agencies can give a man an advantage if they're honest about which women in their agencies are sincere or not. I think some of the agency owners who post here are honorable men and can do their customers good.

Here's the photo of Natalia and her new Winter coat I bought her for Christmas to replace her old. She looks good in old or new.

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2006, 03:15:57 PM »
Congratulations Billy,  I think you got a real find.  I am sure a few of the other 600 would have been a catch too but I am sure you could not have done better.  Just curious what the time frame was for the 600 letters?   I did a quick count on my efforts and i am around 210 letters to 210 women in 3 months. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »
TurboGuy,

I wrote over 500 canned letters in two weeks and an extra 150 maximizing my membership that lasted a month or more. I made my decision on who I was going to meet in a month an a half. I quickly dumped any woman that gave me attitude, wasn't serious, mentioned financial problems, mentioned the items they want for their birthday/holiday, and didn't answer my questions in a satisfactory manner or not at all. I am a WMVM but I went WMVO for Natalia and I had plenty of backup if needed. After I made my decision, I told every other gal that had potential that I made up my mind and if I could write them back if things don't work out. To my surprise, they all said they would consider me if things didn't work out and one woman tried even harder for me. I feel the women respected me for telling them I'm a one woman man and won't be playing games with them and wasting their time.

If you wrote 210 letters then I'd bet there is a few women out of that batch that's a good match with you. It's up to you in finding the good matches. Don't let yourself get blinded by love or lust. Those two got me in trouble in my younger days clouding my judgement. Not only do you have to find someone you're comfortable with, you need to find someone who's comfortable with you. Then you have a receipe for success. Us men need to evaluate ourselves besides the women we're after. Are we attractive to the women without having to expose our finances? Are we a man in demand that can choose our destiny? If we are not, how do we get there? I always believe most everything I learn in life comes from other men and it's how I put together what I learn that makes the man I am. If I absorb bad info, bad advice and follow bad examples, chances are I'm going to get bad results.

Here's Natalia, her younger brother, and I at a cafe right before we went out dancing.

Offline Killer-B

• "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2006, 10:17:08 PM »
Quote from: BillyB
She would've never listed herself with a marriage agency
Thanks for the answers- Can I ask why she'd never use an agency? Do you recommend Uzbek over Russia & Ukraine? Or did you write to all of the FSU?

Cheers...
"The best revenge, is to live a great life..."

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 11:57:30 AM »
Killer-B,

Natalia told me she would never walk into a marriage agency because she would be embarrassed. There is a stereotype about women over there who do that just as there is one here for the men who look overseas for their significant other. She listed her profile herself at bride.ru and had up to 20 guys writing her from the start. The strange this is that the photo she put on her profile is an old style high school head shot where she's not smiling. Now I can't get her to stop smiling!

I wrote to every woman I was physically attracted no matter what FSU country she was from. Because all the women I wrote to are beautiful to my eyes, I could truely concentrate on who had the best attitude to me and who would match well with my personality. I've married a Ukrainian I met in the States, I've had a Russian GF but I would say Natalia is the most down to earth woman out of them all. I'm going to be careful and not say women from one country is better than another. We are to marry the woman, not the country so every person needs to be judged at an individual level. There are sweethearts full of sunshine located in every country. Bitches too so use your head when choosing, the big head that is.

During my three trips to Uzbekistan, Natalia and I went to museums, ballet, opera, the zoo, long walks in many parks(I know why the women stay slim and trim), visited with her relatives and friends(they approve of me), visited Tashkent's "Disneyland", went to the Japanese gardens, visited their version of the Space Needle, and visited the circus or Sirk as it's called in this photo. My goal was to find a family orientated woman and Natalia recommended and enjoyed the type of entertainment that we experienced together.

Offline viking

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 12:38:07 PM »
Billy B

I am reading all this and am prompted to visualize you in your earth movers. Moving tons and tons of earth from one place to another. Shaping, filling, days after days after weeks after months. Until one day you look down and find that gem on the ground, just staring back at you saying. "Gee. I'm glad you uncovered me. That you found me". After all that sweat, its just got to make you feel like a million bucks. God bless you man.

And don't forget to get her a hard hat and take her for a ride on one of those Cats. I am willing to bet that she will like it better than any ride in Disney.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2006, 10:08:43 PM »
Viking, there's no doubt I'm going to take my gem for a ride on my heavy equipment.

I had heard stories about the "strip show" at those nightclubs/discos in the FSU and I can say it's true. I took Natalia dancing on my first visit. She was all dressed up in her blue dress that's in the first page of this thread. I notice mostly women dancing with men, alone or together while many men stayed on the sidelines and never danced at all. When I wasn't dancing with Natalia and she was alone out there, I notice men trying to dance with her but she'd turn away. I thought it was interesting and I'm not the jealous type anyway. Some guys were too old and some guys were to young to catch anything. I wouldn't doubt some of the men there were still in high school. There were other guys who looked like tourists in their 40's dancing with some hotties, one gal looked like she was 18 or younger. Definitely a mix bag of people there including a 60+ year old man who danced alone most of the night. If you stay at these places early into the morning, you might see a strip show. 3 women and one man performed and surprisingly they got a woman from the audience to be in the show and she went as far as taking as letting the male stripper take her shirt and bra off.

I remember walking through the Amir Temur Square that is one of or the biggest in Tashkent. There's tourists and families with children that walk the square constantly. There are strip clubs near some kiddy rides so I thought that was a little unusual. Even though I was walking hand in hand with Natalia,  guys would walk up to me asking if I want to go into the strip bar! Anything for a commision.

On my second visit I remember getting a call at my flat from a strip bar asking for Michael but since he wasn't renting there anymore, they told me if I need a girl, to call them anytime. How convenient. Ordering women is as easy as ordering a pizza!

On my third visit, Natalia, I, her brother, and her bother's girlfriend went to a restaurant and as we were leaving after eating, her brother's girlfriend went downstairs to see what's there. She came up the stairs with her eyes wide open and I asked what she saw. She saw 5 guys with a room full of naked women. I asked her if the men downstairs thought she was part of the entertainment too.

It's not uncommon to see bellydancers and live singing in the cafes. I had one belly dancer come up and dance to the tight of me. I tried my best to look straight ahead and chew my food because I can see through the corner of my eye Natalia looking at me. Natalia's not a jealous person and I don't mind watching this form of entertainment but the dancer was so close to me that if I turned my head, my head would be almost in the dancer's breast, muff or rear end depending on which way she was bent over.

As easy as it would be, I didn't come to Tashkent as a sex tourist. I came for one sweet family orientated woman.

Offline corp

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2006, 02:55:38 AM »
Billy, I think you said you had some good use from Bride. RU
On a site like that  do most profiles come with an email or are a number with postal addresses only.
 Did you do the Postal address writing or email only?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541012
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1892
Total: 1903

+-Recent Posts

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Today at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM