It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364303 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Operation White Panther
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:45:06 PM »
Operation White Panther

Previsionnal budget : 3700 €

Stage 5/5
17 days 2 days off (travel) 15 days available (3 week ends)
Destination : Dnepropetrovsk
Backup : Kharkov

Type : VMWAAWA (visit many and as possible write any)
Today : D-19
return efficiency expected on agency 1 : 40% (21 asked, great if 9 will show)
On agency 2 : 30 % (10 will be asked if necessary, great if 3 will show)
Free sites : EM one answer waited, Others : good (nine contacted 48 hours ago, one phone number returned from a probably 8.7, waiting the others) : Good return of my ad in Lavaplace, in 48 hours : 15 virtual kisses (sorry 16 now 8), 2 admirers.
Others backups : in Kharkov we will see. A girl of Lugansk had contacted me, interesting, but normally out of my range (ask her to come in Dnep and of course pay all her expenses, we will see).

This is a part of my ad i like :
Я мечтаю о тебе с первого дня нашей встречи во Франции: я возьму тебя за руку и мы будем путешествовать вместе по горам. Потом мы увидим восход солнца. Я приглашу тебя на обед сразу над озером с разноцветными витражами и красивым видом на местность. После мы возьмем каное, чтобы добраться до середины озера. Мы будем вместе плавать и если ты будешь хорошо себя вести, я намажу твои плечи солнцезащитным кремом (только если ты окажешься действительно очень милой).Перед ужином я заберу тебя, прежде, чем мы пойдем
в маленький замок в горах около леса. Мы пойдем в теплый ресторанчик, чтобы отведать традиционной французской еды и расслабимся около камина и нескольких кошек, которые будут ходить вокруг тебя и мурлыкать, если ты почешешь их. Если ты действительно романтик, мы могли бы погулять в лесу за замком, послушать шепот ветра между деревьями, но я должен лучше тебя узнать, чтобы предложить это, потому что там темно и я не знаю, что может случиться с тобой, а в друг ты опасная женщина. Ты можешь попытаться поцеловать меня в ушко, самую чувствительную зону. Это то, что произойдет в первый день. О втором спроси меня.

Target : 30-36
Extended target : 28-41

Tickets : bought
Agency 1 : booked
First week : flat and taxi booked

Energy 70 %
Self confidence 89 %
Seduction training 80 %
Sport training : 50 %

If possible avoid what happened in stage 4 :
my city --> Frankfurt, Frankfurt--> Munich. Munich --> Kiev. Kiev--> Kharkov. GF1 Kharkov --> Lviv. Lviv --> Poland. Poland--> Bohemia. Bohemia--> Italia. Florencia--> Roma. Roma--> Kiev. Kiev--> Kharkov. GF2. Kharkov--> Kiev. Kiev--> Frankfurt. Frankfurt--> my city.

IT materials :
laptop computer
1 iphone 3
1 iphone 4
2 USB keys

Clothes :
later

« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 01:49:28 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 02:05:38 PM »
Now you just need to pack some heat and you're good to go  :D

On a more serious note, I hope you will do well and I see a fat travel report coming in the near future. Right?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »
Hello Natural.
Yes i will try to do my best to give back a lot of informations.
It's not very easy because the schedule will be for sure very busy and for the moment i don't know if i will have in the flat an internet connection (week one) wich is of course very convenient.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »
Hi Patagonie,

Are you seriously up to publishing that ad that you wrote above in Russian in the hope that women might be interested in getting to know the author? Or do you have a different wording for introducing yourself to the women?
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline ML

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »
Operation White Panther

If possible avoid what happened in stage 4 :
my city --> Frankfurt, Frankfurt--> Munich. Munich --> Kiev. Kiev--> Kharkov. GF1 Kharkov --> Lviv. Lviv --> Poland. Poland--> Bohemia. Bohemia--> Italia. Florencia--> Roma. Roma--> Kiev. Kiev--> Kharkov. GF2. Kharkov--> Kiev. Kiev--> Frankfurt. Frankfurt--> my city.

Wow, was all that so you could visit 2 gals in Kharkiv and they would know you came to see only them on a VO trip !!   :)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline OlgaH

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 09:44:03 PM »
Hi Patagonie,

Are you seriously up to publishing that ad that you wrote above in Russian ...

Lily, that was my thought too  :D

Patagonie, are you seriously...?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 11:38:31 PM »
Hi Patagonie,

Are you seriously up to publishing that ad that you wrote above in Russian in the hope that women might be interested in getting to know the author? Or do you have a different wording for introducing yourself to the women?
Lily, as i said this is only a part of my ad. You don't find it romantical Lily ? :P
The goal of the ad is very clear : no penpal , no romance, no traval partner : only marriage.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 01:38:55 AM »
Wow, was all that so you could visit 2 gals in Kharkiv and they would know you came to see only them on a VO trip !!   :)
:) i think there is more simple if you want to visit two differents girls (VO) during the same vacation   :cluebat:
No you would have do the same as me :
You come, you meet several ladies, one likes you and you like her, you begin an affair. She proposes you to to come along with her in Italy. You think at this moment : i will be really foolish to stay here, if i want to know her. Just before leaving the town you meet a girl you like too by your interpreter. So you send to this girl a "last" SMS. "I feel you are really special i like you but someone i like too propose me to go to a tour with her. I'm a man and i make decision. Are you ok to be contacted if i come back. She answers "Yes, good travel".
So go to a tour : 24 hours of tren and after get into a bus full of ukrainian people at Lviv. You are the only guy who not speak russian  :wallbash: After one week GF1 gives you a  critical information that let you know this relation is over. You spend the last night in her bed, without sex because you don't want to let her thinking that you drop her only because your motivation is a dirty thing.
Returning to the previous ukrainian city. the interpreter says to you : you MUST meet others girls, even if you like my friend, and even she likes you. After few meetings I STOP it because i want to focus on GF2. So we have an affair, without sex if you want to know. Sex is not my priority. If i want i can have plenty in my country.

Offline Aloe

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 05:12:24 AM »
Wow that ad stinks "i am not serious about this" and raises a red flag the size of a little planet. Very unpleasant aftertase. First of all, all the talking about kissing your little ear, the most sensitive part, is kinda revolting, coming from a man you do not know yet. Second of all, just the fact that you wrote it and a woman read it, and when we read something we actually involuntarily imagine it, i just feel a little bit virtually raped for having imaginatory to have kissed your little ear, your most sensitive zone, eww, where is the barf icon?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:21:24 AM by Aloe »

Offline Aloe

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 05:27:08 AM »
This type of talking should be reserved to someone you are intimate with. Not everyone on the whole world wide web. And specifically because you talked this way to the entire internet, is why you come off extremely unserious dreamy type of person who is all talk and no action. People who are action do not talk about these things to the entire world. Only to their special someone.

Offline Lily

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 05:30:12 AM »
Lily, as i said this is only a part of my ad. You don't find it romantical Lily ? :P
The goal of the ad is very clear : no penpal , no romance, no traval partner : only marriage.

Exactly, your goal is marriage. You want the woman to fall in love for you therefore.

Yes I see this is romantical, but personally I don't think that women consider being romantical the primary criterion in chosing a partner. In case this is only a part - then it seems to be allright. By the way, is your ad that long and wordy? some women may not wish to read it.

In this part of your ad, you tell her what nice things you would do to her. But Patagonie, women don't chose by the criteria what the man will do them. They chose by the criterion who is the man. See the difference? Not WHAT is he doing to her, but WHO is he actually. This is what their female instincts tell them.

This is about chosing instinctively, and rationally. Their reasons may tell them something like, okay, this man is uninteresting, unattractive, etc., but he treats me so well and I go marry him. Their instincts may tell them, 'This man is interesting and attractive, okay I could probably compromise on something but I go with him because I dammit in love with him.Perhaps I could cope with his shortcomings.'

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 05:31:40 AM »
Aloe
It is possible that this part of the ad is not exactly what i wanna say exactly.
I'm explaining why :
I translated myself in english (wich is not my native language as you can guess it) AND someone (i don't want to give some details but it's perhaps a not professionnal translator) else translated it in russian.

For my whole introduction (8 pages) as i used directly a professionnal translator (and a good one) , giving her the document in my native language she translated in russian. I know and i'm sure that translation is perfect, and most girls, who having read it, had really liked it.

Now you alert me because perhaps this one is not exactly what i mean, from my native language.

So if someone, fluent in russian, can translate in english what i've put in the "ad", so i can check and be sure of what i want to mean, please can someone do this job ? I will be thankful.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 05:53:51 AM »
I've asked, if they have some free time, to check the whole ad (and my whole introduction, the professional one) to Lily and Aloe. I have no doubt those two experimented woman will understand where is the problem (or the misunderstanding).
Thank.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Operation White Panther
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 05:18:59 AM »
D-17
Downloaded 21 profiles of agency 1
Downloaded 11 profiles of agency 2
All in the mobile, complete backup on the laptop.

Shooted photos of the map ot the city and all informations about the two agencies i will use, and put into the mobile.

First problem :
The agency 1 let me to retrieve adress of all the girls i want.
Yes : i have X geographicals adresses and what ?  :cluebat:
So i asked the mail adresses of those ladies. Answer of the agency (BS/BS) :
"Ladies usually don't publish their e-mail addresses for different reasons (most of them don't know English, some don't have internet access, so they prefer to get letters translated by the agency)."  :ROFL:
Ok i let them to do the job.
What can i do with geographicals adresses ??? It needed 3 or 4 weeks for a letter to be dropped in ladies' letterbox, and with no guarantee at all.
I would have sent sooner if i had know, photos and the whole introduction, but now it's too late.  :-\
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 05:22:43 AM by Patagonie »

Offline TwoBitBandit

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 09:23:44 AM »
Patagonie, I have to agree with the ladies on this one... the content of that portion of your profile came off as a little weird to me too...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:25:52 AM by TwoBitBandit »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »
Thank you,
In fact, i press this point, it's the END of my ad, with in first the traditionnal measuring, who i am, what i like ta da ta da ta...
Of course i don't want to publish all these informations.

Offline Ranetka

• Back to Earth from Cloud Nine
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 10:05:11 AM »
Patagonie,

I agree with all the ladies.
There are shortcuts to happiness and dancing is one of them.

I do resent the fact that most people never question or think for themselves. I don't want to be normal. I just want to find some other people that are odd in the same ways that I am. OP.

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 01:52:50 PM »
If I understand your ad correctly, you write about the future, about your sexual fantasies.

When I want to look romantic, I write about the present.
Like: "When I pluck the melody of The Umbrellas of Cherbourg on my guitar, I see the image of two lovers strolling along the rainy French streets, hugging and kissing each other." Of course, when we skype, she asks to perform and I oblige.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 01:54:39 PM by Vincenzo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »
I would thank Aloe and Lily,  for their help. What they checked is :
there is a not appropriate translation in the ad and in my whole introduction.

I refere  them because i'm totally blind in russian, as i don't speak (but want to know, first lesson the 23th may ;)).

I'm not only disappointed, but more a little angry.
I've paid a high price to a "professional" translator in my country  for the whole introduction.  And it seems that five sentences are not understandable, there are grammaticals errors too.
About the ad and (i give to Aloe and Lily the full text of the ad) the translator made a confusion about my job letting the reader believe that i'm the BIG director of my departement (wich i'm not). Exactly the sort of things i dislike  : lie about who i'm. I perfectly know that you can go down on flames and lost a relation with an FSU women about such detail.

The second thing, more harmful is the ad (AM I RIGHT every russian speakers ?) make allusion about nudity. Wich is really far from the french version i wanted. To suggest is not to say, if you want to have the tone of the whole message.
In this ad
1/ i deliver some basics information.
2/ i tell how my friends see me, what we can share (sports / culture)
3/ i put a little enigma to raise curiosity following by the connection needed with my beloved
4/  (last part, not well translated and showed in the topic) Time of an HYPOTHETICAL journey with me. It's a mix of present and futur but the whole action is of course conditional. It's an invitation to share something and to tease her. Vincenzo you are right writing "hugging and kissing each other" is already a trempolino to prepare her to do it and to accept it. I'm a little higher than you but as i have more text, i begin on the zero level upgrading by a complete use of human senses and i finish higher, climbing over. Don't forget that the part in russian in the ad is only half of the whole ad.  

So i feel angry and frustated because i'm a writer in french for a long time, i've got some prices and in french, few people (because you don't send your whole introduction to the earth) consider it (not the ad) as a "piece of art".
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:52:01 PM by Patagonie »

Offline I/O

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 04:00:20 PM »
where is the barf icon?
Right here------> :puke:

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 04:43:23 PM »

The second thing, more harmful is the ad (AM I RIGHT every russian speakers ?) make allusion about nudity.

Patagonie,

I would rather say it leaves a sickly sweet taste of the past centuries' romance novels with some erotic reference that were popular among the young languishing virgins and emotionally hungry and unstable missuses in the prime of their life.  :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:50:11 PM by OlgaH »

Offline OlgaH

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 04:48:02 PM »
Patagonie,

btw, what is the genre in which you are writing (as a professional writer)?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:37:36 PM by OlgaH »

Offline Lily

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 07:04:25 PM »
 the translator made a confusion about my job letting the reader believe that i'm the BIG director of my departement (wich i'm not).  

I did not found anything that would bring me on an idea that you are a sort of a big person in your department.

About nudity, yes, I found this. My understanding is that it might have been some figurative expression in French (assume the translation was from French into Russian?), but in Russian language it does not really sound well, especially in this type of introductory essay of a man targeting women.

Other than that, I don't think that the translator is to blame. He or she did a good job, trying to preserve your style. However, some particular places just may need rephrasing so that it sounds more understandable and unambiguous to a Russian female reader. Perhaps it would be worth to cooperate with the translator and to change the wording in a few places for the sake of telling of what you want to tell but at the same time of avoiding bad impression.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:17:18 PM by Lily »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 09:59:45 AM »
Energy 65 %
Self confidence 91 %
Seduction training 85 %
D-13

Agency 1 gave me back some informations. 3 of my top list
has answered positively to meet me. Hb between 8,5/9 based on photos.
i got two others success on the free site i began to use. Two hb between 8,5/9 but calling one of her i realized that she has very very little english skill. So an interpreter will be needed. For me it's a reason to drop her later, we will see.
Agency one proposed ten profiles to meet. I will politely tell them that i'm not interested because i spent a lot of time to choice the 21 ladies. So i'm sure of what i've done.
I begin to feel more excited but always totally under control. For me they are only photos in an album. I need now to check the interpreter that i found and found a second one as backup. For the moment it's really the better travel i have scheduled. I think i can relax and focus on the most importants things : how i feel with the ladies, estimate if they are attracted or not and enjoy my life !
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:22:33 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 02:36:05 AM »
Energy 68 %
Self confidence 88 %
Seduction training 80 %
D-12
Things are going better and better.
a third lady of the free site put me in her favorites and now i'm just waiting her email adress to send her my whole introduction, because she needs to have more information before meeting me. I answered : "Dear lady I agree and respect your request. I have a complete introduction (all in russian, very easy to read). So you you will know me really better. The best is to give me an email because i cannot send it on this site. Mine is myemail@provider.country. Sincerely. Patagonie" She is from Kharkov wich is not the city i aim for, but i will surely go to Harkov anyways, so a meeting is possible.

My strategy is to arrive in Dnepropetrovsk, meet a maximum of girls, between 8 an 10 during the week end an 6 more, monday, tuesday and wednesday. Wednesday i will think about how is things are growing. If i don't like any i will go for the second week end to Harkov. And if things are fine i will go to Harkov next monday for two or three days because i know some people and i like this city. We will see. The goal is normally to focus on two or three maximum to know her better and spend time with them the second week end and of course the last one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1872
Total: 1883

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM