It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trippin in St Pete  (Read 372589 times)

Offline TwoBitBandit

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2007, 11:07:49 PM »
Wow, you really did step in it.  They're pissed!

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=6484

Offline Bruno

« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2007, 11:37:46 AM »
Wow, you really did step in it.  They're pissed!

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=6484

And he is listed in the black list with Eric, the hotdog man...

http://gallery.antidate.org/index.php?cat=2

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2007, 11:53:21 AM »
Looks like your done for now Bill!

Want the number to my ex? She's gained about 100 lbs since our divorce and has all the patented AW traits (or I guess I should say CW as she is Canadian).

Just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out... ::)

Ken
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »
This is a really tough break, on the one hand everyone wants to see photos and TRs make for some of the best reading on the site. I guess if there's a lesson in all this, it's ignore the voyeuristic el dorkos who ask to see photos and stick with your story.

I know I was quaking in my boots when it came time to show my fiancee the TRs that I'd written here... it wasn't pleasant but I knew it had to be done. She knew the bare outlines of my romantic adventures, but still I spent a long afternoon in the doghouse until she read my final TRs where I wrote about our meetings.

On the plus side, Prince Alpo's gone missing since his hotdog pal was outed on antidate.

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2007, 12:30:07 PM »
Not too worry Bill. Some ladies just never grow up!!
They can date 10 men, no problem, you date four women & your a horn dog, go figure ???.
Nice pic of you over there though, LOL. ;D
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2007, 12:45:13 PM »
Well they managed to twist everything I wrote into something horrible!!!

I am now a SEX tourist. But don't I have to have sex first???????

How do I become a sex tourist without having sex!!!!!!!

I can't read Russian so, I translated it using a program. It's pretty clear that they think I am slime. I wrote an explaination in English but I doubt that it will do me any good.

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »
Here is my explaination on antidate:

I went to Russia to visit ONE WOMAN. I did not go to visit several. I had exchanged many letters, webchats, and other communication with her.
We had a disagreement. It was not about sex!!! We had only just met in person and we had a disagreement. I am not going to explain a private disagreement in a public forum.

I could see that we were not going to have a future together so I told her this. The only person that could have known about all these letters was the woman that I came to meet. I called her M in my trip report. I did not use her name to protect her privacy!

So at that point I decided to try to meet others to see if we had chemistry. I had tea and cake with these ladies or lunch or dinner. I did not sleep with them. I did not use tricks to deceive them. I had not met these other ladies previously so I did not send them letters about my life, my failed marriage or my son or any other thing.

I did post pictures in my report and it was most likely a mistake to do this. I shouldn't have done this. I DID HOWEVER ELIMINATE THERE EYES TO KEEP THEir IDENTITIES PRIVATE.

I was a gentleman at all times. I did not have SEX with any of these ladies. The ladies I met were polite, kind, sincere, feminine and serious. I did not ever treat one of these nice ladies with anything except respect.

About the other reference about which ponds are fished out. I did NOT start that thread. I do not consider women as fish. The thread was started by someone else. I used the analogy of the threads writer. I made a comment about agencies where they use the same profiles of women over and over again. For a separate example in a different thread on a different site I told about how my profile had been hijacked by an agency that I never heard of. I received many letters from an agency I had never joined. I changed my picture to a fat man wearing a diaper and I still received several letters from this scam site.

Now as for what I did in my trip report. I place photos (with eyes missing) on a public forum without their permission. If any of these ladies sends me an email I will ask the administrator to the site to remove them. I can't remove them myself. I talked to the site administrator and I think he will do this for me if I ask.

That is the only thing I have done wrong. I admit it and I am sorry if I hurt anyone by doing that. But calling me a sex tourist, or preying on Russian or Ukrainian women is simply untrue.

My first trip to the FSU was to Odessa. I met only one woman on that trip. She later tried to scam me. I arranged English lessons for her and she told the instructor that she didn't want to learn English but she would pretend to do so for half of the money.

My second trip was to Kiev. I was going to meet the woman from Odessa a second time, but I found out about her scam and didn't go to Odessa. I did go to Kiev since I had already bought the ticket. I was again during New Years so I was mostly a tourist. NOT A SEX TOURIST!!! I did meet a nice woman named Anna and we remain friends even today. I liked the wonderful food, the beautiful architecture and the nice friendly people.

My fourth trip was to Lugansk. I thought I was in LOVE!!! I really was in love. I met a woman who had a daughter and spent ten of the best days of my life with her. When I left we talked on the phone every day. Then suddenly I can't get hold of her. When I finally reached her (I had people searching for her) she sent me an email. She said that her exhusband took her daughter away from her and hurt her. She was even hospitalized. She promised to never see me again in order to get her daughter back. I tried to tell her I could protect her. But I never heard from her again.

My Fifth trip was to St Petersburg. I went again to see only one woman. She was clever, educated, funny, cute, everything you would want in a woman. I wrote her many letters, I chatted with her on a website where I could see her, and a couple of times where we could chat two way and she could see me. We had a disagreement. I went to see her on the 28th of December. I did not see her the night when I arrived she was too busy and it was late. The next day she met me in the afternoon. She took me shopping. I followed her through a million stores while she bought gifts for her family and friends for New Years.

My fourth trip I was actually the first time I came with the idea to meet more than one woman. I liked a woman but we had never met. I was going to visit my friend Anna again and another woman named Elena. The first woman did not have chemistry with me. I did not have chemistry with Anna although we are still friends today and Elena did not kiss me and yet she asked me to buy her an $800 coat. I didnt have sex with any of these women!!!!!!!!! I am not a sex tourist. I am seeking my other half. I have simply met the wrong women!

During the shopping trips she ran out of money. She asked me to loan her some money. I did. She was going to pay me back the next day. She did not pay me back. When we were sitting down having tea, she told me she would only be able to meet me for 2 hours the next day. I had come half way around the world to see her and only her. Then she told me she would not meet me on New years eve at all and she would not meet me on New Years day at all either. This is when I had enough. She could have told me to come at another time if she was going to leave me alone on Russia's biggest holiday of the Year! She obviously wasn't serious about me so I ended it there.

So that is when I decided to try to meet others. I did not plan to meet all these ladies. I was meeting them to see if we had chemistry. If I found a woman that I had chemistry with then I would continue to write and communicate and then plan another trip to see her.

Now all this is the truth. I am not a sex tourist! I had the bad judgement to post pictures of nice ladies on a forum. I believed that by covering their eyes I was protecting their identity. I wrote the report so others could learn about Russia, and Russians from my perspective. Maybe one of these guys would get on a plane to meet his lady instead of just writing lots of letters.

Now I have my own file at antidate where REAL sex tourists are reported on and where REAL woman abusers are.

Just my two kopecks.

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2007, 12:52:54 PM »
I wrote an explaination in English but I doubt that it will do me any good.

Probably not, Femnazi's are pussies compared to pissed off Russian Women, LOL.
I always get a kick out of reading over there. Takes me awhile too but I'm starting to believe their in the same league as Jim at Agency Scams. Don't have to be the truth, just a good story. ::)
Look at it this way Bill - As long as they are picking on you, they're leaving the rest of us alone!!!
Yeah, go figure, a sex tourist that doesn't have sex, hmmmm, a whole new catagory for them to argue about. They can call it the 'Non-Sex Tourist Forum' inspired by Bill, TFF! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline Bruno

« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2007, 01:28:40 PM »
Here is my explaination on antidate:...

Too soft... too long...

I have some experience with antidate... in so place, a JB style reply is perfect... i mean a short strong reply... your own reply will give them new munition to shot you again...

Maybe it is better for you to post in the english forum at http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showforum=53 ... there, you will find some men who are members here and in the other forum... and maybe some support...

Offline WmGO

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2007, 01:55:53 PM »
Bill,

Sorry to hear about this situation (just read it). You have been really screwed over. I would not just acquisce to having your photo posted on that website. I would raise Cain and threaten legal action. It is obvious that the only thing that got you on that site is your screw up of posting these ladies photos on this website (VERY unwise).

On another note, and please do not take this the wrong way, you seem to be almost *too* nice a guy to be trying to deal with FSUW. Most of them have a sharp edge to their personalities and characters. And really nice nice American guys are virtual shark bait to these women. I read your TR (and the references to other FSU trips) and could tell that while you generally had a good time you were not standing up for yourself. You were getting used right and left everywhere you went. FSUW absolutely cannot stand a man that they sense in any way is weak. To them, the "nice" of American "nice guy" is a weakling. Worse, once they do not respect you they consider it an open invitation to use you for shopping trips or to just blow you off to fend for yourself despite the long distance that you have traveled to meet them.

I recommend that you stay out of the major FSU cities. AND Lugansk - how can any WM not know that that is the scam capital of the FSU? Stay away for there!

I also recommend that you bone up a little bit.
I recommend that you cop a little macho attitude about this
whole FSUW thing especially when you are over there. It will
go along way to help gaining a little respect from these women. But even that won't be a guarantee. Most FSUW listed with agencies are some of the worst women their country has to offer. That is just the nature of the beast. Even the most careful mining is fraught with peril.

I also recommend to you and every single other WM out there that it is very unwise to go around the FSU telling the FSUW that you are meeting about this or any other discussion board forum that you post at. I have seen time and time again how that has resulted in the crash and burn scenario we see here, with TG/VWRW, Wiz/whatshername....it is just a really wimpy thing to do in addition to being unwise.

Again Bill, DO NOT TAKE THAT WEBSITE POSTING LAYING DOWN.  You made a big mistake with that long mushy MUSHY overly detailed response. That just dug your hole deeper b/c to them it just confirms that your are a wimpy guy that does not scare them. GET AN ATTITUDE ABOUT IT!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!

Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 01:57:51 PM by WmGO »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »
I never told anyone in Russia about my posts or about this forum.
There is one exception but she was not a member of any agency. It was the gal that I met while walking down the street. She is not even looking for a foriegn husband and I did not give her the website address. There is no way that she could have put everything together, or would have even care to do so.

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:07 PM »
Bill,

It's a shame that you're on the same scammer list as men who send pictures of their dicks to FSU women. I can't be a good judge of the women who post at anti-date since I don't read Russian but if you ever read an anti-scam forum full of men, they seem jaded and disgruntled and have a hard time moving forward after a bad experience. That would not be a good attitude for a man or woman to have if they are looking to get married.

Keep in mind, some women at anti-date read this site and others and if they think a man did wrong, they talk about it on anti-date. It seems your trip report has been read and you qualify to be listed on their scam list.

As far as meeting gold diggers, professional daters and having many unsuccessful trips, I think you need to re-think what you're doing wrong. I know you've used questionable agencies and you probably know that you'd be hammered hard if you talk about them much on the forums. But there is a good reason people hammer bad agencies. There are good women in bad agencies and people have survived walking through minefields but why take a chance? There are less riskier roads in life to take.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2007, 06:30:17 PM »
Looks like your done for now Bill!

Want the number to my ex? She's gained about 100 lbs since our divorce and has all the patented AW traits (or I guess I should say CW as she is Canadian).

Just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out... ::)

Ken

Ken you crack me up LOL,

Thanks for making me smile,

A few angry anonymous, previously bitten, bitter Russian women took some shots at me.
But never fear! It would take more than an alligator filled moat, fire breathing dragons and a black knight or three to even slow me down. You can write all the things that worry me on the back of a postage stamp. Although its a little unfair to be on their black list (who said life was fair?) If you look on the back of the postage stamp this isn't on it.

Just my two kopecks

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2007, 07:06:06 PM »
Good for you Bill!

Keep your head up and keep pluggin' on. I'm betting that many of the ladies who frequent that site are not ones that you would want to bother with anyway. Sure that are some good ones like the lady Bruno has found but just like the AM scammer type forums they tend to be filled with small minded very bitter individuals.

Good Luck and Happy Travels!

Ken
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »
Bill I adamantly agree with WmGO you need to respond better than you did.  I think I know which of one these lovelies started this. Have you figured it out yet?  :brightidea: You better remember you are swimming in shark infested waters and when you hurt one they all frenzy. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson grasshopper. Bill I have been advised from a friend in Saint Petersburg, her name is  LOL and she is writing the anti date site in your behalf.

LEGAL
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 09:33:40 PM by LEGAL »

Offline TwoBitBandit

« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »
Bill, I came across that link to antidate because I read their forum occasionally.  I've been studying Russian for about four years and read it to learn more about their attitudes and also improve my Russian.  I was pretty shocked to see your photo on the site.  I recognized it immediately since we'd met in person a few weeks ago.

I agree with WmGO that your response was not very effective.  However, I don't think there's really any point in responding further on their forum.  Just let them bicker amongst themselves.  You're not going to change their mind.  You have no leverage with them.  Just let it go.

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2007, 10:29:18 PM »
Just Tell 'em what my Grandpappy would!!!
KISS my skinny white A$$!!!!
Two Bit is right, you'll never change their minds - yep reminds me of Jimbo!! ;D ;D
Like I said it don't have to be factual they just put up what they want & who they want I'm thinkin'. Being in Russia you can't touch them. Most decent Russian women I know that have checked out Antidate never go back. They figure its full of bitter women with attitudes very close to the Feminazi's in the west. Get burnt & cry the blues. Sh!t happens, don't sweat it Bill, we all know the truth of it. :)

RVR-Canadian Cowboy

Offline Phil dAmore

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2007, 12:17:19 AM »
Damn, and I thought only the media could twist the facts that horribly...

I've seen a lot of guys come through St. Pete and I know a sex tourist when I see one.  You, Bill are most definitely NOT a sex tourist.  In fact you are one of the few I have seen that didn't even have it as an option.

I loved the way they took the part about your carrying condoms so totally out of context.  Obviously they have never heard the phrase 'be prepared'..

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:40:33 AM by Phil dAmore »
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. . as you grow older, it will avoid you.-- Winston Churchill

Offline Bruno

« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2007, 12:23:05 AM »
Most decent Russian women I know that have checked out Antidate never go back.

http://www.love-from-russia.be/1_4_127.gif

http://www.love-from-russia.be/1_4_89.gif

You are insulting my girlfriend by saying that she is not a decent woman...

Before write something, better think before... and really, what is your personal problem with antidate ? Each time that we speak about these forum, you are the first to attack... if guys cannot handle antidate, better not go in Russia seeking a wife... on these forum, they are more tender that in reality...

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2007, 12:36:45 AM »
Damn, and I thought only the media could twist the facts that horribly...

I've seen a lot of guys come through St. Pete and I know a sex tourist when I see you.  You, Bill are most definitely NOT a sex tourist.  In fact you are one of the few I have seen that didn't even have it as an option.

I loved the way they took the part about your carrying condoms so totally out of context.  Obviously they have never heard the phrase 'be prepared'..

Phil, I thought it was funny too. What should I do make babies and spread STDs around? It would be a good case of a guy getting his photo on antidate. Wait a moment you can get a photo on the antidate by writing a trip report.
there are 215 trip report threads at this site alone!!!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline WmGO

« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2007, 09:07:56 AM »
    It really bothers me that this has happened to Bill. He obviously does not deserve it. I am trying to figure out how it happened. Bill says he did not give the RWD site  to anyone he went out with. I cannot read much Russian, but I do note a reference in one of the lady's posts that references a part of Bill's pre trip report listing items he is taking, specifically condoms. Any sane rational and responsible man will always take them wherever he travels, especially the FSU where HIV is rampant. I am trying to figure out if that or some other reason exists for Bill being marked like this.     This is a very serious and dangerous precedent if he is being hung out based not on what he did there but rather what he posted here about taking condoms....Legal, what do you know about this?

REQUEST! Can Olga, Elen and Jazzy please interpret what those ladies are saying about Bill and post a summary here . I would like to know this and where they are getting their information from to accuse Bill of being...well  it is not perfectly clear what they are saying but I understand from this forum that they are saying Bill was a sex tourist or something....

Bill, I know I may have sounded a little hard on you but trust me I am on your side.....I cannot stand all of the crap that is involved in this FSUW "MOB" thing especially when good people get shafted like this (whether it is the WM or the FSUW who is the victim)....this is just way beyond the typical shafting that is associated with this very risky undertaking....it is rank libel....it should not be tolerated....

Offline Bruno

« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »
Bill says he did not give the RWD site  to anyone he went out with.

Bill have not only post on RWD... the reference that girls speak about is located at http://forum.uwguide.net/index.php?showtopic=21 ... it is at these place thathe post pic of the girls...

Offline WmGO

« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2007, 09:57:14 AM »
So if they did it because he posted their pics how did they know?? I mean, I see up thread where someone mentioned that some of the antidate FSUW monitor this forum, but you would think that if someone was going to accuse Bill of improprieties that it would be the specific FSUW that he met and dated in St.Pete....that is why I have asked the FSUW here to interpret their posting for us.....this is still a mystery to me and because it is such a serious and terrible precedent I would like to know all of the details...

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2007, 10:13:18 AM »
I have read the forum.antidate. What I can say?

To my mind it is a site for girls who are having a grudge against men because these men have  preferred other girls  to these girls. In most cases it is a site to express a women' vendetta. I think even scammers can put on this site a photo of man and writes the lampoons if he doesn't send her money for her ill mother - vendetta.

Kvinna, woman who is the administrator, has written:  now in english (sorry I am not good at it).
Of course reading  Bill's posts about his trips, Kvinna and others girls use their imaginations. They have seen the words "condom" in Bill's posts and now they "suck round" this subject.  :cheesygrin:

Kvinna has posted the Bill's quoter:

I am currently trying several methods to meet Ruskias including just walking up to a woman and talking to her, this has worked for me about a thousand times in the USA but my Russian is very basic at best.

Then she has asked the girls " What is an image of Russian women forms after reading his words?"  :cluebat:

I just wonder how many men are victims of  these women' poor minds.
Reading Kvinna's posts I think she  just hates all men and in Bill's reports she sees only his report about sex in the FSU. I would kill this bastard who has ruined her life. I really feel sorry for Kvinna.

Other girls are writing silly posts joining in Kvinna's song, hating and stopping women who try to protect the victims of this site.

Olga.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 07:40:15 PM by LEGAL »

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2007, 10:54:23 AM »
One woman has posted a photo of man and written that he is pedophile. There is no letters from him to her, photos and any proofs.  Now photo of this man on antidate.forum with the terrible brand of shame.

Olga.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM