It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trippin in St Pete  (Read 372583 times)

Offline LEGAL

Re: Trippin in St Pete
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2007, 05:17:15 PM »

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=6516

A woman who has written this story about her unhappy married life in Austria of course is not Stephen King but she was trying. Again they are just words and words are not any proof. Maybe this woman just tries to take vengeance on her Austrian ex-husband after divorce.

Olga.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:26:09 PM by LEGAL »

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2007, 05:20:16 PM »
It still resembles too much like a Salem witch hunt for my taste.  It seems being guilty in the eyes of the accuser is enough to burn a person at the stake.  I feel sorry for the likes of people like kivnna and Jim, and feel sorrier for the folks who have been tainted by both.  It's a bad waste of good breathing air.

Offline Jooky

« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2007, 05:24:04 PM »
You are critical of Kvinna's approach, yet I find it much fairer than the sites listing bad RW.

The approach in both cases is to blacklist an individual based on hearsay. There is no verification, and in fact verification would be an impossible process in most cases.

Anti Scam sites at least purport to target scammers - that is men behind a pretty woman's facade seeking solely to draw money from a sucker's pocket. AntiDate blacklists men that simply could best be described as 'losers'. I fail to see the purpose of that.

I read a portion of the linked story. So a woman married an impotent, drunk slob. That does not free this woman from responsibility. She chose to marry him. What about 'in good times and in bad' 'for better or worse'? This is why people should not marry strangers.

And remember, there are two sides to every story.

Do you believe her overall undertaking is needed by RW?

Her site - a forum for women to discuss their issues, yes. The black list, no.

I have no problem with this woman 'M' or whatever her name is telling her side of the Tall Bill story. I do think it's wrong to put Tall Bill's personal information on the board and black list him with the reason 'his story encourages sex tourists'. That's pure bull.

Have you read the comments posted about Tall Bill? About how he is an ugly loser and so on? If those type of comments were made on this board about a woman I would find them entirely unacceptable.

educate women not about individual men, but about clues and red flags to spot such men

Agreed. That makes sense.

Look, probably all of us have been lied to. We've all probably dated and met people we ended up disliking, people with bad habits, people who's actions we don't like, people who have hurt us. So what? That's part of life.

Should we start a black list for every one with a messy house? All women who have acted like bitches? Everyone that has told a lie? Anyone who's had a violent outburst? Everyone who has been interested in more than one person at a time? It's ridiculous. There's not enough space on the web.

What do I suggest? That people grow up and act like adults. Use your brain. Look for real relationships not fantasies. Take time to get to know the person you marry. Take responsibility for your own actions. Is it that hard?

Offline Kuna

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2007, 05:30:39 PM »
You made traslation only first part of this text

second part is
Agree, Bill, it can be written only by woman that knows you very well

Did he have sex with this woman or not?  Did he have sex with any of the others?  

It's time to cut the crap and start speaking the truth.

If he didn't have sex with them then he has been slandered.

The only thing I've seen that he did wrong was post their pictures.  If that's what this is all about attack him for that and stop contriving slanderous stories about things he didn't do!

Kuna

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2007, 05:32:12 PM »
Do you believe her overall undertaking is needed by RW?
Her site - a forum for women to discuss their issues, yes. The black list, no.

you can agree or disagree but blacklist exist and will exist further

as for above comment about vengeance on ex-husband, well, it's only matter of time and we will see what author of this post say after her divorce
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
Maybe its time for international Court? at least there everyone has to use hard facts real evidence. That means no Kangaroo Court. NO pun on my Aussies down under

LEGAL
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:35:24 PM by LEGAL »

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »
Maybe its time for international Court?

LEGAL
yes, I think so, International Court is good deal espacially for Bill
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Jooky

« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2007, 05:34:51 PM »
Writes to all the same letters!

The exact same form letters? Or similar letters?

Every normal person tells the same stories to different people. If you tell someone about your life, the story's not going to change much is it?

He writes, sms, phones and dates with a lot of women

So what? Is this a crime? It is much wiser to date and get to know many people and not commit to an online stranger, and women do this just as much as men.

He is not deceiving anyone or using them solely for sex. What is wrong with dating?

Frankly, if this woman wants to rant about her experience with Tall Bill, it's ok with me, just as his report of his experiences is ok. I think it's good to see both sides of a story.

But then to take this and accuse Bill of seeking only cheap sex is an extrapolation that makes no logical sense. Well, what should we expect.

I'm well aware of that. Answer me this: How is your list different that Jim's list which you despise? Or is your list simply a reaction to Jim's and similar lists? Is is simply an Eye for an Eye?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:38:48 PM by Jooky »

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2007, 05:36:45 PM »
You do realize you can be held liable for damages.

LEGAL

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:47 PM »
You do realize you can be held liable for damages.

LEGAL

really, don't forget realize too that Bill will be held liable for damages as well

Offline Daveman

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2007, 05:46:21 PM »
This has become like one of those bad reality TV shows..  I think that Russian version of "Married With Children" makes more sense..
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2007, 05:46:55 PM »
You must weigh the risks? vs cost plus outcome. I do believe you would be held to a higher standard than bill. Bill is held to reasonable man standard. you are held higher due to your high public profile and power position. Just something you mite want to consider?

LEGAL
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:50:35 PM by LEGAL »

Offline Jooky

« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »

I'm well aware of that. Answer me this: How is your list different that Jim's list which you despise? Or is your list simply a reaction to Jim's and similar lists? Is is simply an Eye for an Eye?

Kvinna, you say Tall Bill is black listed for encouraging sex tourists.

Take a good look at this site and the photos posted in the Gallery section. Tell me honestly whether you think some of the photos posted here encourage sex tourists or not.

When you log in there is a google ad tower advertising well known agencies that promote tours, select ladies based on looks for their sites, and recruit good looking women off the streets of Russia to appear in profiles. Do these agencies encourage sex tourists? Does this site, by allowing those ads in turn encourage sex tourists?

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2007, 05:49:28 PM »
You must weigh the risks? vs cost plus outcome. I do believe you would be held to a higher standard than bill.

LEGAL

Don't scare me, I count profit too from this International Court

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
Is that what this is about for you publicity?

LEGAL

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2007, 05:52:50 PM »
I was only being logical?

LEGAL

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »

Yes Jooky it was our answer an Eye for an Eye as well. Other ways don't work in MOB industry
Kvinna, you say Tall Bill is black listed for encouraging sex tourists.
Take a good look at this site and the photos posted in the Gallery section. Tell me honestly whether you think some of the photos posted here encourage sex tourists or not.
When you log in there is a google ad tower advertising well known agencies that promote tours, select ladies based on looks for their sites, and recruit good looking women off the streets of Russia to appear in profiles. Do these agencies encourage sex tourists? Does this site, by allowing those ads in turn encourage sex tourists?
which site do you mean?

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2007, 05:55:23 PM »
Is that what this is about for you publicity?

LEGAL

we have enough publicity in Russia and abroad, you can ask Thor

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »
I am curious would you allow this discussion on your board for your members to read?

LEGAL

Offline Jooky

« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2007, 05:57:27 PM »
which site do you mean?

This site. RWD. Take a good look.

Eye for an Eye as well. Other ways don't work in MOB industry

I suggest other ways. You really are not gaining credibility by blacklisting people like Tall Bill. On the thread on Anti-Date there is a discussion as well regarding this decision.

Offline Kuna

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2007, 05:59:46 PM »
Kvinna,

You didn't answer my question...

Did Bill have sex with this woman or not?  Did he have sex with any of the others?

If not you've slandered him by asserting that he was just there for entertainment and cheap sex.

These are simple questions that should have simple answers.  I'd love to hear you answers!

Kuna

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »
I am curious would you allow this discussion on your board for your members to read?
LEGAL

they read it already I posted link on this discussion
don't you think it will be stupid to hide such topic from antidate members

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2007, 06:02:40 PM »
For example, why Kvinna put photo of man on black list.

http://forum.antidate.org/index.php?showtopic=2654&st=0&p=64632&#entry64632

Девочки, а у меня такая история. Долгие поиски привели к тому, что я все-таки нашла того, кого искала. Он приехал ко мне в Беларусь. Встреча была романтической, и мы поняли друг друга. Он сделал мне предложение стать его женой. Сомнений у меня не было. Он от меня ни чего не скрывал. Да и меня ни чего не пугает в этом человеке. Купил мне кольцо и как настоящий мужик. Сказал, будь моей женой. Ему 45 лет, он живет в Америке. Начали делать документы. Но вчера он пишет, что я не смогу забрать свою дочь. Только через какое-то время. Я очень расстроилась. Расскажите мне, как правильно это делать? он говорит, что виза сначала дается мне, я должна ехать и вступить с ним в брак. А потом получать визу на ребенка. Правильно ли это?  

Girls, this my  story.  He  arrived to me to Belarus. The our meeting was romantic, and we  understood each other. He has proposed me to become his wife. I had not any doubts.  Nothing frightens me in this person. He has bought me a ring and as the true man. He told me - be my wife. He is  45   and lives in America. We have started to make our documents. But yesterday he has written, that I cannot take my daughter with me. Only in some time. I was very much upset.  Tell  me how  to do it correctly? He says, that before I will get visa then I should go and marry him and then we will receive a visa for the child. Is it correct?

Is it a big reason to put photo of man on black list?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 06:04:39 PM by LEGAL »

Offline START2

« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2007, 06:03:32 PM »
Kvinna, and Guys,
  Have to say I don't know much about this subject but I can say it seems wierd. I assume there's a need for the service but when it doesn't distinguish between right and wrong and groups all involved in one big pot, then that service fails in it's attempts to be reputable. Kvinna, do you know your own countrymen/women  make lots of money bringing guys there to do whatever it is they do? Do you disparage them? Do you ever point the finger at your sisters? Do you try to educate them to keep their legs closed? Do you try to tell them not to be common beggers and scam artists?? Do you raid their homes when they have a foreign guest there and admonish them? Or is your job only to spread and print and insite the trash I read for a few minutes. Have your women become as greedy and stupid and PC as american women and you have seemed to become? Keep this up and that's all you will have. I know if you go after the people that promote that there, you'll and up not among the living. You seem so angry dear. Do you like men or women better? Are some of these guys invading your dating territory or maybe it could be the women are hi-jacking your marks. If you keep it stirred up enough I'm sure you'll get any result you desire. To all the really good gals there, I know they'll be fine. That never changes. To the ones that play the games, well, you'll just keep gettin to hang with the scum. Maybe I should just toss up my hands and tell you to enjoy it now. With the way Putin's going, soon all you'll have to play with are his hench men and your ex husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, or what ever it is you associate with.
  Guys, I lived in Ukr. enough to see all the foreign guys there. They all ain't american by any stretch. The women accomodate  most of them. There are some innocent victims I reaslize, but it's mostly a TWO way street. Some guys come for sex, some women love to take their money and the circle goes round and round. Most of the women that had their photo in public for Bill probably would have said nothing about their schemes had their friends not seem them here. By calling him a sex tourist, it seems it took the heat off them. And Kvinna helped them right along and fanned the flames just like she's doing now. So Kvinna, as your sitting with your girls there and seeing how popular you are here for a few days, remember all good things come to an end. You'll find a dew dollars on another story I'm sure.

Offline LEGAL

« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2007, 06:04:07 PM »
You don't answer any body's question.      I am curious would you allow this discussion on your board for your members to read?   

LEGAL

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1857
Total: 1868

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM