It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Sex Tourism and Prostituiton  (Read 14736 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Sex Tourism and Prostituiton
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2018, 09:30:17 PM »
once again, the basic facts disagree with you
and you show your ignorance over and over
proving you know
absolutely nothing

Offline pitbull

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2018, 09:31:42 PM »
once again, the basic facts disagree with you
and you show your ignorance over and over
proving you know
absolutely nothing

The basic human nature agrees with me alright honey  ;D

Medical facts too
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Online krimster2

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2018, 09:38:50 PM »
you may not be aware that in some schools
children as young as 13 learn about practices about safe sex
somehow this knowledge has eluded you
your comments make it clear
that the average "dumb as a rock" American teenager
knows a hell of a lot more about safe sex
than all the old wives tales you memorized
in the soviet union

pleas spare me your sovietska kultura

Offline pitbull

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2018, 09:46:39 PM »
in the soviet union

No safe sex with hookers dummy. Jeez, old goats holding onto the last remaining days of sex ability would deny facts at any cost!
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2018, 09:47:36 PM »
Some STI’s can be transmitted even with safe sex. Unless you’re using a condom over your whole body, so there’s no skin to skin contact.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2018, 10:00:07 PM »

Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
you really should read sex-ed 101 before you make comments that just embarrass yourselves
next you will tell us masturbation causes blindness
Trench has perfect 20/20 vision
so this fairy tale is a lie as well

Offline Boethius

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2018, 10:26:34 PM »
What I posted is a fact, not a fairy tale.

http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2018, 10:32:01 PM »
in the soviet union

That's why I think peer to peer sex and relationships should be encouraged at a young age. If people can enjoy it all to the max while they are young and free from STI's from others of the same young age then less chance they will have any need to get it on with risky partners when they are older that have been around a bit too much.

Practical sessions and even homework could be set where they pair off with someone they are hot on and get to it :D They could then write up a report on the experience for submission.

Now when I was at school relationships were seen as not acceptable by the school, particularly any kissing, never mind anything else. I think though that this attitude was particularly ignorant and did everyone a great disservice in terms of putting off sex at an age when it's most safees in terms of avoiding STI's. Condom use of course as ever would need to be promoted. Again this could have been made into another practical session with the girls slipping one on the boys, once they got them hard of course. So a bit of gentle touching from the girls being needed there I think ;D Would help to get pupils in the routine for safe sex condom use.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2018, 12:12:20 AM »
That's why I think peer to peer sex and relationships should be encouraged at a young age.

Yes, what could go wrong?  Let's set up sex rooms in elementary schools.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2018, 12:46:06 AM »
That's why I think peer to peer sex and relationships should be encouraged at a young age. If people can enjoy it all to the max while they are young and free from STI's from others of the same young age then less chance they will have any need to get it on with risky partners when they are older that have been around a bit too much.

Practical sessions and even homework could be set where they pair off with someone they are hot on and get to it :D They could then write up a report on the experience for submission.

Now when I was at school relationships were seen as not acceptable by the school, particularly any kissing, never mind anything else. I think though that this attitude was particularly ignorant and did everyone a great disservice in terms of putting off sex at an age when it's most safees in terms of avoiding STI's. Condom use of course as ever would need to be promoted. Again this could have been made into another practical session with the girls slipping one on the boys, once they got them hard of course. So a bit of gentle touching from the girls being needed there I think ;D Would help to get pupils in the routine for safe sex condom use.
Trench,
You really have issues. The masks slipped a bit and what’s underneath isn’t pretty.

Offline Olchik

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2018, 02:12:35 AM »
Krimster, yes, its very well seen you dont know nothing not only about makeup, but also in current situation in Ukraine. In any case, Masy's isn't even near to level of Sephora popularity. If you lived for a small time somewhere in Ukraine in 90-th, it doesn't make you expert in Ukraine. If you have conversations and run only about whores, it doesnt give you right talk about all ukrainian women as gold diggers who will sleep with random foreigner for cosmetics or trip to Turkey.
 Sure village stupido who got fired from university, doesnt have chance to get job in own place easier will get hooker. And,please, dont say nothing about hard working village girls. Right after finishing school they go to city and their goal is to stay here. The dirtiest, trashiest and most uncivilized people I ever met were from villages.
If things you're telling  are truth, there are 2 options:
1. Your wife doesnt care who you are and what you are doing
2. She is lazy person who didnt work a day and for whom independent life is impossible.
Anyway, if your dear wifey one day get STD from you, no reason to be sorry. We all get what deserve.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2018, 02:40:39 AM »
In any case, Masy's isn't even near to level of Sephora popularity.

In the US, Macy's has 8 times the revenue Sephora does, although Macy's revenue is based on all products - clothing, shoes, handbags, etc. 

Offline Olchik

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2018, 02:49:56 AM »
Yeah, but it's not specialized just in makeup/skin care. Anyway, first time I heard about Macy's here. Never heard someone to hype about it.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2018, 03:11:38 AM »
It’s a pretty huge store in the US. Lots of women purchase cosmetics there. They sell many of the same cosmetics, in fact, they sell some cosmetics Sephora does not (and vice versa). They don’t sell shampoos though.

Women in North America purchase more cosmetics from department stores than from Sephora. Sephora’s cologne section is poor, for both men and women. A lot of their products can also only be purchased online. For example, our son likes Issey Miyake deodorant. I can buy it at department  stores, but only online at Sephora.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2018, 03:42:28 AM »
It’s a pretty huge store in the US. Lots of women purchase cosmetics there. They sell many of the same cosmetics, in fact, they sell some cosmetics Sephora does not (and vice versa). They don’t sell shampoos though.

Women in North America purchase more cosmetics from department stores than from Sephora. Sephora’s cologne section is poor, for both men and women. A lot of their products can also only be purchased online. For example, our son likes Issey Miyake deodorant. I can buy it at department  stores, but only online at Sephora.
I’ve never heard of Sephora’s but I have been to Macy’s.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2018, 03:55:34 AM »
Sephora is a French store that’s expanded world over. I have a loyalty card there, with perks, as I spend a lot there.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2018, 03:56:59 AM »
Sephora is a French store that’s expanded world over. I have a loyalty card there, with perks, as I spend a lot there.
Just cosmetics or clothing as well?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2018, 04:02:36 AM »
Just cosmetics, deodorants, cologne, and all sorts of hair care products.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2018, 04:12:08 AM »
Just cosmetics, deodorants, cologne, and all sorts of hair care products.
Ah, hair care!! Now that’s something Mrs Gaunt would be interested in.

Online krimster2

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2018, 05:02:36 AM »
"Macy's here. Never heard someone to hype about it. "

mentioning the name of a store is "hype"?
the brand name of the makeup kit to you a significant element of the story?
you've never heard of Macy's?
thought you were a globe trotter?

the makeup kits were just a means to an end
as long as the trinkets look pretty is all that matters
I think it's cute, how you hold yourself above this...
they all did...

Offline Olchik

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2018, 05:13:26 AM »
So you wanna say I'll sleep with you for few dollars foundation or eyeshadow? My friend, not everyone in Ukraine is hoe which sleep with foreigner for some stuff. Again, if u prefer to deal with trash, it's only your problem, but dont pretend to tell everyone is like that. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2018, 05:21:05 AM »
i never said EVERYONE is like that
but enough are
that doing what I do works quite well
as long as you go to the right places
I'm sure you've seen Ukrainian villages
wooden shacks with no paint
outside toilette
the girls who live here either have some job selling kartoshkie in a kiosk
or no job and just clean their parents house and work in the garden all day
so yeah, offer to take these girls to Istanbul for a new wardrobe
and see if they say no...

Offline Davo2

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2018, 05:27:40 AM »

Having trouble working out if this is an attempt at humor or if you're serious.

Surely you had practical lessons at school putting a condom on a banana?

I'm pretty sure your style of practical lessons would result in unemployed teachers / principals, multimillion dollar lawsuits and world wide condemnation of your perverted sex education curriculum.

No offense, but if a someone mentioned this to me, even as a joke, I would have serious doubts about allowing my kids to be in their presence

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:30:59 AM by Davo2 »

Offline Olchik

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2018, 05:37:17 AM »
There are more enough poor women on the west too. Also there are than enough gold diggers, whores and cam girls. So what?
If person stays at home and can't repair own bathroom, maybe problem is in this person? It's pretty easy to drink alcohol instead of repairing own home, right? Around my city are 8 villages, in one of them people make real farming, not grow 100 kilograms of potatoes for themselves. Average farmer for season earns 6-10 K dollars. Women usually seasonally work abroad and husbands deal on field . These people have nice houses, cars,etc. All another villages drink vodka and sell some potatoes . See the difference?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:12:41 AM by Olchik »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958