It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: PHOTO TRIP REPORT OF NATALIA, I AND THE UZBEKISTAN UDVENTURE  (Read 35136 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
PHOTO TRIP REPORT OF NATALIA, I AND THE UZBEKISTAN UDVENTURE
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2006, 07:39:07 PM »
Corp, If I remember right, most all or all profiles had e-mail address and phone number at bride.ru. Bride.ru gets a bad rap but they will not post a profile without a woman's phone number so they can verify a woman put up the profile. You can get 30 contact info a day so theoretically you can get about 900 a month. They do not provide any services other than selling info though. I did the postal mailing too but I wasn't too successful because I didn't enclose international postal coupons so the women wouldn't have to spend their money to send me a letter back. It cost $1.75 each at your local post office. I did include my e-mail address in all postal mail and a few women responded to me by e-mail. Snail mail doesn't cut it anymore and some of the women need to learn to get things going faster with e-mail but I suspect there is a lot less competition for the ladies that stick with snail mail. Less competition is good as long as the woman is worth catching.

My fiancee was listed at Bride.ru. Her photo wasn't a very good one and looked like a non-smiling high school shot of her head. Even though she wasn't smiling, she had a pleasant look and I liked what she said in her profile. I had an easy time removing her profile at her request. With her password I accessed her account and Bride.ru had it off within 24 hours.

Here's a photo of my always smiling Natalia!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2006, 05:46:48 PM »
The use of headlights are optional when driving at night in Uzbekistan. I've seen cars go down the street with no headlights and some drivers turn off their headlights when at a stop signal. I guess headlamps are expensive over there. The automobiles consist of Russian and Korean made models for the most part. Korea seems to provide Uzbekistan with a lot of items in the way of automobiles and electronics. There could very well be 10% Koreans living in Tashkent courtesy of Stalin since he needed slave labor at one time. People weave in an out of traffic and drive within inches of each other at times. there are hardly any paved roads with painted lines. Drivers also weave because there are a lot of pot holes to contend with. One thing I learned is you do not drive over a small tree branch laying in the road. That means there is a missing man hole cover ahead! I've seen two missing man hole covers in the street and on on the sidewalk. I would say the average Uzbek driver is better than the average American driver beacause if you don't drive well, then you're not going to own a car for very long. Everyone automobile can be your taxi. Just stick out your arm and soon a driver will stop and you negotiate the price depending on where you're going. Since Natalia did the talking, I've never paid more than $3 for a ride in this large city of 2.4 million. Sometimes the taxi ride was less than 50 cents! Gasoline is cheap here. When converting liters and Soms, the Uzbek currency, it comes to about $1.30 a gallon.

The infastructure is crumbling. I've seen a marble size concrete chunk fall from the roof of a twelve story building. I've seen a chunk of concrete nearly the size of my fist on my window sill one morning and I lived on the 11th floor. That could put a hole in someones head! It's hard to walk on the uneven sidewalks and you need to watch where you're walking. I nearly twisted my foot a few times. There are many abandoned construction projects. I've seen many rusty steel skeletons of what are to be buildings. The abandoned cranes that erected the building are rusting too. The projects that are being completed are done at a slow pace by what seems to be with manual labor doing the bulk of the work.

There are people who buy used plastic Coke bottles. I've notice people refill the bottles with water and resell them on the street. There are babushkas that set up little tables selling small items such as gum all night and into the early morning! I guess that is how some people make a living. The average wage is $50 per month. My Natalia makes $200 per month and half the wages are given in American dollars.

One man's garbage is another man's treasure. I had an apartment in an elite district and after I threw my garbage in the bin, seconds later a man opens the bag and takes out the plastic bottles and left over food. Of course the garbage doesn't go back in the bin and is sprawled all over the ground. The garbage man ends up shoveling the garbage into his truck. One day I seen a man proudly showing off his find of a broken thermos to another man. Strangely enough, the bums I've seen picking through the garbage are Russian and not Uzbek.

How does a woman get to a man's heart? Through his stomach!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline corp

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 07:32:57 PM »
Quote from: BillyB
How does a woman get to a man's heart? Through his stomach!

by means of a steak knife
:D

Offline Captmonk1

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2006, 01:37:37 PM »
BillyB king of the photos! Or at least Prince of the photos. On another Forum I told BillyB how much is girl looks like Claire Dane and no lie...everytime I see her she does! Tell me I am right!  Here is Claire Dane....SEE..you thought it was BillyB's girl!!

Offline Bruno

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2006, 02:38:49 PM »
[user=960]Captmonk1[/user] wrote:
BillyB king of the photos! Or at least Prince of the photos. On another Forum I told BillyB how much is girl looks like Claire Dane and no lie...everytime I see her she does! Tell me I am right!  Here is Claire Dane....SEE..you thought it was BillyB's girl!!

Unfortunaly for Claire Dane, she have not BillyB for boyfriend ;)... it is the unknow one from Uzbekistan who have win the jackpot :cool:

Offline corp

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 06:38:36 PM »
[user=960]Captmonk1[/user] wrote:
BillyB king of the photos! Or at least Prince of the photos. On another Forum I told BillyB how much is girl looks like Claire Dane and no lie...everytime I see her she does! Tell me I am right! Here is Claire Dane....SEE..you thought it was BillyB's girl!!

Yeah I can see the resemblance too. The smile and eyes.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 08:51:27 PM »
Quote from: Bruno
Unfortunaly for Claire Dane, she have not BillyB for boyfriend ;)... it is the unknow one from Uzbekistan who have win the jackpot :cool:
Bruno, you are too kind! I'm flattered.

Brad(Captmonk), you are right as always! Yes my Natalia looks like Claire. Her smile could also be compared to Geena Davis's. 

What impresses me most about Natalia is her character whic is a 10. She is a super sweet, wouldn't hurt a soul type of person. She doesn't even get cranky in the mornings due to a lack of sleep and still cook me breakfast. Yes, I SNORE! She get accustomed to it eventually but just not yet. I've told her to hit me kick me and roll me off the bed to get me to stop but she wouldn't do it! I told her she should at least shake me but she still says "NO". It seems to me that she has so much respect for me that she doesn't want to wake me. It's hard to wake me because I sleep like a rock even with the lights on and music playing. But I always seem to wake up at 5 AM in the morning even without the alarm going off.

In the last photo I posted, Natalia fed me with a fork on my first visit, and she also fed me chocolate I gave her with her fingers. On my 2nd and 3rd visits she fed me chocolate using this technique. Eat your heart out boys!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 08:52:00 PM by BillyB »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 09:12:12 PM »
I made good impressions with Natalia's family on all my visits. I behave well and know how to conduct and control myself in most any situation. Nothing's faked. On my first visit to Natalia's grandmother, we brought strawberries for her. Natalia is the kind of woman who doesn't let her grandmother do much. She prepared the food and washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen afterward. I would suspect some women would be wanting to get out of house chores and take a viisting man out for the evening. Of course at his expense. I would suspect Natalia is her grandmother's favorite grandchild. While Natalia was washing strawberries, her grandmother motioned to me to eat the other food on the table but I said, I will wait and eat when Natalia eats. After Natalia translated what I said, her grandmother put two hands over her heart and looked at me with admiration. She then said something to Natalia that made her blush. Later that evening we walked to the market to buy bread for grandma. I bought grandma a chocolate bar and when we returned with the extra candy, grandma put two hands over her heart and look at me with admiration again. Everytime I go to grandma's flat, she makes sure I'm not hungry and makes me feel comfortable. She is sweet, kind, polite, considerate and generous as a grandmother can get. The pass few months Natalia has spent up to a few weeks each month at her grandmother's apartment taking care of grandma as her health has deteriorated.

Natalia's grandmother passed away last Friday, April 7, 2006. I reminded Natalia of the good memories I have when I visited with her grandmother and how highly I thought of her grandmother. I let Natalia know that even though her grandmother passed away, her grandmother lives in her and that she has inherited her grandmother's good traits.

Offline corp

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 10:53:50 PM »
Sorry to hear Natalia lost her Grandmother.
I'm sure it will be a big loss for Natalia.
 I don't know if you happen to take any pictures of them together but if you did maybe you could print it out and frame it.
 Put it in the mail, it might be a meaningful thing for Natalia.
:?

Offline JPjr

• Love-n-Joe
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2006, 03:50:36 AM »
Billy B what a darling girl that Natalia. Her grandmother was able to live long enough  to see Natalia in a love that will last forever and that made her happy and relaxed and able to go home. That smile on Natalia says it all. You are a blessd man. You must be a pretty good dude.  All the best,  Joe
Long Life

Offline Killer-B

• "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2006, 12:11:50 PM »
Dang Billy B- Sounds like you hit the lotto! All I wanna know is if she has a twin sister!! LOL :kissing:

Congrats! And good luck
!
"The best revenge, is to live a great life..."

Offline Captmonk1

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2006, 01:00:48 PM »
I have been struggling with this one...but Billy also reminds me of someone. Could it be the famous Japanese Actor..Ken Watanbe ??

Mainly known from Last Samuri and Crouching Tiger. You be the judge!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2006, 08:34:13 PM »
Corp, I did take photos of Natalia and her grandmother together. The framing of the photo as a gift is a good idea.  She is getting back to normal after mourning the loss of her grandmother. On last visit during Christmas, I bought N's grandmother a hearing aid. It was almost as if a blind person could see again. N's grandmother's eyes opened wide as if she could hear things as clearly as many years ago. Natalia was thankful because she didn't have to shout in the phone anymore for her grandmother to hear her.

JPjr, thanks for the comments. Yes, I feel blessed as do Natalia. It's a wonderful feeling when both partners think they found someone special.

Killer-B, Natalia doesn't have any sisters but she has two brothers. Unfortunately one is married and the other is spoken for. Sorry:(

Besides Natalia being a good person, she has interests similiar to mine. One thing I didn't do during my writing campaign was tell the women what I like and like to do until they told me what interests them first. I didn't want the women to get into my mind and play me saying they have the same interests as I. Many letters ago, Natalia asked what music I liked and I responded saying I liked all types of music which is true.  I asked N what she like and she wote back Metallica, Scorpions, and Pink Floyd and a few other rock groups. I couldn't believe it! She likes heavy metal and if I had to list some groups, I would say Scorpions, Metallica, and Pink Floyd are at the top for me.. Also, she doesn't understand the lyrics and I don't listen to lyrics myself, just the tunes. N likes to play bowling as she says. I like bowling too even though I haven't played in 6-7 years. In my glory days I took 2nd place in the Maryland State Jr bowling championship.:D

Brad, Ken Watanbe has similar facial features and we comb our hair in the same direction.  He knows Crouching tiger and Hidden dragon and I know Monkey Kung Fu. While Ken is wearing that cute little bow tie around his neck, I choose to wear something else around my neck.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 08:37:00 PM by BillyB »

Offline Killer-B

• "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
Billy - At the risk of having already missed this in another post (or if too personal) am just curious the ages of you and Natalia? Don't mean to be nosey - just looking at this last pic and having a hard time placing an "age" on either of you - Which is a GOOD thing LOL -  Ya'll make a good couple!
"The best revenge, is to live a great life..."

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2006, 10:03:31 PM »
[user=505]Killer-B[/user] wrote:
Billy - At the risk of having already missed this in another post (or if too personal) am just curious the ages of you and Natalia? Don't mean to be nosey - just looking at this last pic and having a hard time placing an "age" on either of you - Which is a GOOD thing LOL -  Ya'll make a good couple!

36 and 23. I'm the older one! I talked to Natalia about our age difference is she's comfortable with it and based on her public displays towards me, I comfortable too. I was at the tail end of her max age requirement when I first worte her when I was 35. When I started my writing campaign, I didn't focus on words or age but visual photos. I wrote to everyone that I was attracted to. I ended up writing women 18 years old to 39 years old and I received responses from women 18 years old to 38 years old. I was 11 years older than one woman's maximum age limit but she still wrote me and I was 4 years under one woman's minimum age limit and she still wrote me. Some women will go out of their bounderies. Many of the older women dropped me fast. Maybe because I didn't say I was going to visit right away and I portrayed myself as a man that's building my life instead of being well established. The younger ones and I didn't click mainly because incompatabilities in interests and maturity. One 18 year old I did get along with had the hots for me and she was sincere. She didn't send me sexy photos or talk romantic words but she'd ask my opinion for all kinds of things including politics and write in the letter to me French poems for a college class and ask me if thought it was written well. Heck if I know! I don't  know French. I think she was trying ot impress me with her maturity and intellegence. She was big into learning and getting education instead of the party scene. Without asking, she sent me her home and college dorm room phone number and she wanted me to call to judge her pronounciation of English. I was flattered but I made a decision and started to plan my trip towards Stavropol, Russia or Uzbekistan. She was out of the way and I didn't want to waste her time with empty promises and false hopes so being considerate, I cut it off.

I know you guys are itching to see a picture of me! In naming this photo, I'm torn between "Good Morning Uzbekistan" or "I've Got To Be Free, I've Got To Be Me!". Behind me is a statue of Amir Temur. He is the most significant man in Uzbekistan history at the moment. Not too long ago at that spot was a statue of Joseph Stalin and before that, a statue of Karl Marx.

Offline Todd

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2006, 11:19:07 PM »
Wow!  Great trip report.  It isn't clear to me where you are in the process though.  Engaged?  Married?  Does she live in the US yet?  What drew you to this process in the first place?  Was it your initial dating expericenes with Russian/Ukranian women here?

I'm always curious about these things as when I compare differences, I learn more about myself.  As an FYI about the age thing, Kate and I are roughly 13 years apart in age...presently she is 25 and I am 38 and we met a year and a half ago.  If there is an age gap, she feels that SHE is the older one not me.  (I guess this is more a comment on my immaturity rather than her maturity.)  The point here is that our age differences have never really entered into any gaps between us, and I feel more in tune with her than anyone else I've dated. 

Congratulations and I hope that all goes well,

Todd

Offline corp

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »
Billy if you had posed at the back side of the statue, you could have named the photo...

Horses ass X2
:P
(just kiddin)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2006, 10:53:50 PM »
Quote from: Todd
Wow!  Great trip report.  It isn't clear to me where you are in the process though.  Engaged?  Married?  Does she live in the US yet?  What drew you to this process in the first place?  Was it your initial dating expericenes with Russian/Ukranian women here? 

Alrighty then, let's go on to some Q & A. Natalia and I are engaged. She's not in the U.S yet and we marry in Uzbekistan later this year.

What drew me to this process was a combination of things. I always had the hots for Eastern European women since I was a kid watching James Bond 007 films. My interest rekindled when a large number of FSU citizens moved to the area where I live in the 90's. I married a Ukrainian lady I met right here in the States but it lasted only a few years. She was one of those demanding princesses that some guys have come to know. But I wasn't turned off by one bad experience. I've associated with other FSU men and women and I've come to admire and respect some of them. I'm a better judge of people now than five or ten years ago so I'm better prepare to make a better decision this go around. I got invited to visit a lot of beautiful ladies but I'm strong enough to walk away from the wrong girls or ones that aren't compatible with me. One of the women who I passed up was a 180 cm tall Russian from Stavropol who modeled in Europe. She's one of the top ladies at multiple agencies. She invited me to visit her but I told her I'm not only writing her and wouldn't visit any woman without her giving me enough correspondence and a phone number to get to know her and I wouldn't visit a woman based on beauty alone. Me playing "hard to get" actually got her more interested in me. She was the most polite lady I wrote to but Natalia was the second most polite and the most sincere so using my better judgement, I chose Natalia. She's the kind of woman I've always wanted but never availiable. Good women don't last long so if you've found a keeper, make the move and don't let her get away.

Natalia told me her director gave her $100 to help her pay for her grandmother's funeral. I always suspected she's the type of person to do well at work and be respected. I don't think her director would be so generous if she didn't do her job well. Because she's motivated, has a good attitude and doing a good job is important to her, I am confident that she'd be an asset to company. The way she describes her current work, it's fun and the company and people are good. I have no reason to believe it's the type of company where the women have to bang the boss to make a buck.

She used to be a music teacher teaching piano. I'm going to buy a piano when she gets here so she can play me some Tchaikovsky and for the hoidays, Christmas music.

Here we are in a ferris wheel at Tashkent's "Disneyland".

Offline Rando

Re: PHOTO TRIP REPORT OF NATALIA, I AND THE UZBEKISTAN UDVENTURE
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2006, 11:56:28 PM »
BillyB,

You probably said this already somewhere ...but I was wondering what agencies did you use....like...hate???? I remember that you cast a wide net and I was wondering how or if you were able to do that in a manner that didn't break the bank...

I know some places have a membership ...some charge per contact...what did you find best???

Thanks,

Randy

PS

Good luck with the engagement...marriage....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2006, 11:04:38 PM »
You probably said this already somewhere ...but I was wondering what agencies did you use....like...hate???? I remember that you cast a wide net and I was wondering how or if you were able to do that in a manner that didn't break the bank...

I know some places have a membership ...some charge per contact...what did you find best???

Randy,  I have answered most of your questions on page two of this thread to Killer-b. I didn't like the Angelika network so much because too many of their women didn't have an e-mail address. I'm sure some of those women are gems but because the slow speed of communication, most of those women don't have a chance unless a man has lots of patience or willing to get on a plane based on her photo. Here's the link since I'm lazy to type it all again. My post is the third from the top second paragraph.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1303.15

While many men would take their woman to an exotic place for a second or third meeting, I decided that it would be best to see how Natalia and I would do under the same roof. Would we get along or find out that we can't live together? I wanted to find out how things would go under normal everyday boring conditions. I told Natalia due to the nature of our relationship and lack of face to face time, she should stay with me in my apartment on my second visit to see how we'd get along. After heavy resistance from her mother, she made the choice herself and she decided to stay with me. She is very easy to get along with and she enjoys the quiet time at home. I'm not a person who goes out a lot and neither is she. She also kept the apartment clean and cosy for our guests. I told her she didn't need to keep the place so clean because it wasn't dirty and I didn't want her to spend too much of our time together for apartment's benefit. Things went real well. Gentlemen, I'm talking progress here. We got to know each other better and I can say with almost certainty that she isn't the type of woman to get loud and quarrel with me. She's the type of person who's loyal and will back up her man. Making me happy is a goal of hers. Making her happy is a goal of mine too.

Here's a photo of Natalia relaxed at my apartment with her vegetable eating poodle dog.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2006, 09:21:38 PM »
I just noticed that I could not see photos in this forum if I wasn't logged on. So for all you lurkers out there, get signed up so you can see how ugly I am.

I came across this advice today and I recommend all the married men to print it, frame it and mount it on the wall. The advice could be outdated from Housekeeping Monthly but can be applied in modern times.

Housekeeping Monthly 13 May 1955

THE GOOD WIFE'S GUIDE

-Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal (especially his favourite dish) is part of the warm welcome needed.

- Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh-looking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

- Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

- Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.

- Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper etc.. and then run a dustcloth over the tables.

- Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, caring for his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

- Prepare the children. Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces (if they are small), comb their hair and, if necessary, change their clothes. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part. Minimize the noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum.Try to encourage the children to be quiet.

- Be happy to see him.

- Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

- Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first. Remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

- Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

- Your goal: Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit.

- Don't greet him with complains and problems.

- Don't complain if he's late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

- Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

- Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

- Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgment or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

- A good wife always knows her place.

Golden rules. I'm going to send it off to my fiancee this week and I'll report back on what she says.

Here's a photo of us in a cafe over last New Years and Christmas celebration. It was so cold in some of the cafes that we had to keep the coats on! My birthday was at this time too but unfortunately I can't tell you what my birthday present was due to the mature nature of it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 09:26:55 PM by BillyB »

Offline KenC

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2006, 11:26:17 PM »
Billy,
This has been discussed before.  A couple of DJ's here in San Diego read it on the air on their morning show.  The AW called in screaming about it.  How it was against women and portrayed them as men's servants and such.  When I asked Lena what she thought about it, she said she did most of the things on the list and that they were only common sense for a woman trying to please her man.
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline andrewfi

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2006, 02:14:48 AM »
Billy ~ Don't worry, it is a spoof.

That people think it might not be is somehow 'instructive'.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2006, 08:13:43 PM »
Spoof or not, this advice is supposed to generate reaction and I want to see how Natalia reacts. It seems Ken's wife Lena handled it fine. I wouldn't want a woman to handle it any other way. We've both had a face to face talk about our roles as husband and wife and she said her goal is to please me. And I want to please her too! The "spoof" I'll be sending her will generate some conversation. The best way to see what a person is about is to get into deep dicussions about different issues. I think guys fail to communicate during correspondence when they don't get into issues other than, the weather, fashion and sex with women. Then they wonder why they visited a woman with a short fuse? Because they never got to know the woman ahead of time. An article like the one I'm sending would set the women off that have short fuses.

I'll be going to Moscow in the middle of this month and I hope I have a better trip this time than the last when I went through Moscow. I was delayed a day and I wasn't able to bribe my way through! And when I left Moscow, the same day two planes blew up! This video is for the resident pilots at RWD. Thanks for the ride!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4404/worst_landing_ever/

This is a photo of Tashkent's television tower with the aquapark and disneyland below. There is a revolving restaurant in the middle that we ate at.

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2006, 08:39:15 PM »
Billy B

That spoof is not exactly a spoof. The orginal (if my memory serves me correctly) came from a Good Housekeeping article from the 1950's. It was actually TAUGHT in some home eco classes. (what the heck is home eco you ask?). I little before my time, but only a little. :) Todays modern women  have a s**t fit over it.
Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1957
Total: 1966

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM