It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Help with loveme.com  (Read 3436 times)

Offline cameraguymn

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Help with loveme.com
« on: December 30, 2018, 09:37:10 AM »
For those of you who have used the site - when can you properly exchange personal information and email? I included my email in their paid email service after several exchanges but the lady said she could not see my email. I understand and respect their business model but I'm not interested in just paying for paid email fun and no light at the end of the tunnel.  Then again that scam red flag creeps in thinking she may not be real and just keeping on for another paid email exchange.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Offline Jamesukjames

Re: Help with loveme.com
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 10:25:15 AM »
Delete.  Reboot.  Get real on f date.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 10:58:51 AM »

Loveme.com is part of the AFA network. If you go to their homepage, they offer singles tours, hotel accommodations, visa services, translations, and have their own email platform. Nowhere does it say they offer exchange of private contact info. When you signed up, like most men you didn't read the small print that the exchange of private info is prohibited. It's a pay to play site so expect to spend a lot just to get to a first date with any woman.

Some people get through the filters by coding their email address or phone number but if you letters are read by employees, they will catch it. Google the girls name, height, weight, city, and possible a few other things and see if you can find her on another site.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »
Hi Cameraguy

As I recall you asked a similar question about sites in general in the summer ...

If you persist in using pay per letter - closed mail system sites - you will always be stuck in this loop ((

You've had good advice

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 04:48:29 PM »
For those of you who have used the site - when can you properly exchange personal information and email? I included my email in their paid email service after several exchanges but the lady said she could not see my email. I understand and respect their business model but I'm not interested in just paying for paid email fun and no light at the end of the tunnel.  Then again that scam red flag creeps in thinking she may not be real and just keeping on for another paid email exchange.

Thanks in advance everyone.

That's mostly what you're likely to get. If you're serious about finding a FSW you are not even likely getting off the ground with loveme.com/AFA. You're likely at the beginning of your journey and have a lot to learn. It could literally be anyone you are messaging you will have no idea, in my opinion you are wasting your time on that site. As said above use Fdating to start with plenty of genuinely pretty girls on there not plasticy looking probably photoshopped photos of girls.

To stand much chance of getting a date with a girl who is really interested in dating you need to look carefully at her photos then what she writes. A genuine girl will write about pretty much everyday bog standard stuff without much excitement. If you get messages with excitement or lots of compliments, love, hugs & kisses and you have never met the girl its likely not a good sign. For photos more than one is good and preferably some non-pro photos are nice to see. If they are too immaculate then beware of a photoshop job as insincerity can often accompany that.

In my honest opinion drop that site and whatever you are going and get onto one of the free dating site like Fdating. Look up the girl in a city such as Kherson and compare, I have. On Loveme.com they are all immaculate model photo's on Fdate or any other free or pay monthly subscription site they are not. Do you think all that many immaculate models exist in Kherson and they all head to Loveme.com? and ignore the other sites, not me lol. You need to look at real everyday but still pretty girls, even if an immaculate model girl exists I doubt if she would be as good to date as an everyday pretty girl. Give it a try and report back here what you make of it. 

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 05:37:45 PM »
Don't be this guy...... He blew 10k talking to employees on the same site. He realized he was getting scammed by his first "fiancé" and still went back for more punishment...... I'm surprised loveme still sucks men in, after most of their clients getting burnt the movie.

If you're not using a free site, there is only one site you should pay for and that's dmnotify. Cheap monthly fee, 90%+ are genuine women, the site is very proactive in removing scammers  and you can ask for their contact details whenever you want.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:49:11 PM by Davo2 »

Offline cameraguymn

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 07:21:28 PM »
thank you - what idiot would just pay and pay... :cluebat:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 09:39:58 PM »

Losing months or years of your life using an agency selling fantasies is worse than losing money.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 10:08:00 PM »
Only an idiot would also pay heed to any 'advice' from Trenchcoat .

He has no idea of what is a "genuine girl" - other than they must be sexy - yet subservient and not too pretty - or they'll look at other men ;))

Trench - WHY are you STILL offering 'advice' based on your 'success' ?

As for AFA - back in my day - I met women who were on the site - who had been registered via local agencies and were quite genuine.

The trick is to try to find them elsewhere ...more likely, these days

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 03:20:50 AM »
F dating .  My g f got on f dating via word of mouth from neighbours.  These Ukranian women are dating all over the world via this site.  My g f showed me her f dating male contacts the competition from these guys was severe I'm glad I didn't know I had that kind of competition.  My u s p I got on a plane got on a bus and turned up. 

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 08:51:17 AM »
Run Forest, run!
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Help with loveme.com
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 11:07:01 AM »
thank you - what idiot would just pay and pay...

You paid a little bit of tuition to the school of hard knocks, but luckily you've
found us here and can get yourself back on the right foot.

I recommend that you spend as much time as possible here researching and learning
as much as possible about this endeavor.

Here are a few threads that will help you get started

Pursuing FSUW 101.  The procedures and the dating websites.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

RWD Ten Commandments
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

The Free E Book
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

How I did it
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

Udachi !!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 12:07:09 PM »
Msmob and others are too hard on trench if you dilute his advice by 50 per cent normally.  This post is on the money from him

Offline msmob

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 12:31:57 PM »
Msmob and others are too hard on trench if you dilute his advice by 50 per cent normally.  This post is on the money from him

Hmm, I'd not be too quick to suggest that given what that makes you ... 

I'm sure Trench will now quote this 'support' as 'validation'  :rolleyes:

Offline JayH

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 05:25:18 PM »

You miss a very major fundamental point -the idiot TC is regurgitating what he has "learnt" here on the forum--problem is his lack of comprehension to interpret what is said.  He still takes the sex tourist fool Roosh stories as gospel , jumps at anything salacious that fits his "agenda" --  all in all -- only an idiot would take his clueless thinking as worthwhile  "advice".

If you bother to note on Moby -I have nothing nice to say about Moby -- but-- we are on the same page on Trenchcoat-- as is very nearly all of the longer term& experienced forum members here.I branded TC as a social misfit years ago( and he has reconfirmed that ever since!) -- and at that time I was attacked by many others for my comments. Many people tried to help TC -- the large majority now concur with my original comment !
Much of what TC believes-- and says--is just plain offensive and insulting .
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 12:01:19 AM »
You may need to seek some therapy, re this moby character, JayH ! ... 

Or you could just admit that if I say I've been to places - WHEN I say.... I have ... 

Then you'll learn to like yourself ;)

Offline JayH

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 12:55:05 AM »
Moby -along with plenty of others-I could not give a rat's a.. about you -- except when you tell lies to try and enhance your credibility ( a contradiction of terms if there ever was one-Moby and credibility !)
Still waiting for you PROOF confirmation-- and please -- forget all the bluster and diversion-spend the time getting some factual evidence
You have told so many lies that have been challenged -- and no where I know of have you ever proved any accuser wrong ( except in your convoluted mind)-- it = pathetic. :cluebat:
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

Re: 'Helping' JayH
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2019, 12:57:10 AM »

You have told so many lies that have been challenged -- and no where I know of have you ever proved any accuser wrong ( except in your convoluted mind)-- it = pathetic. :cluebat:

I've not lied, JayH ...  I know this is hard for someone who's been busted MANY times for posting bollox ...

Offline JayH

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2019, 01:41:04 AM »
The troll persists /    You mean bollox like calling your  lies  what they are -THAT IS AS IN you being a LIAR! :cluebat:

Even the dumbest here can see your pathetic attempt to divert --again.

You do not even remember all the lying you do ! :deadhorse: :wallbash:

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2019, 01:50:07 AM »
The troll persists /    You mean bollox like calling your  lies  what they are -THAT IS AS IN you being a LIAR! :cluebat:

Even the dumbest here can see your pathetic attempt to divert --again.

You do not even remember all the lying you do ! :deadhorse: :wallbash:

Silly JayH

I'm with one of the guys I was with - testing mapping software ( in Crimea ) ... According to you, I 'made this up' as 'Moby couldn't possibly have been to a part of Ukraine / more recently /  know it better than you  AND Crimea wasn't 'well mapped' in 2013 [  :ROFL: ]

Your serial howlers - copying and pasting 'news' - that was demonstrably tosh - have mercifully diminished.. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1883
Total: 1894

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM