It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Opinion Regarding Tiger Woods  (Read 82291 times)

Offline SMS60

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Opinion Regarding Tiger Woods
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2009, 07:29:01 AM »
What has being a billionare have to do with this?

I would say about everything but should have used the term "weak billionare".

A man is only as faithful as his options or temptations. This man would not be given the time of day by the hoes if he was an average joe blow.

Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »
Now hitting triple bogey...
Maybe Rory (or maybe Elin) will make another news conference soon stating again
"I think Tiger's more beatable than ever, I want Tiger."
http://www.thegolfblog.com/2007/05/rory-sabbatini-i-think-tigers-more.html
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show-patrol/2009/12/saturday-night-live-spoofs-tiger-woods.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:43:31 PM by JohnDearGreen »

Offline Turboguy

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2009, 07:30:19 AM »
Tiger's income of 110 million comes mostly from endorsements.

All ad's featuring Tiger since the accident have been pulled.

Pac-10 has pulled Tiger ads specifically because of the current problems.

Gatorade has droped "Gatorade Tiger" but denies it is because of the current problems.  Considering that their advertising tag line was:

"Is it in you"    

It should definately appeal to his (current count 10) mistresses.

I think when Tiger advertising resumes they will need to work on new tag lines.

Nike's  "I am Tiger Woods"  seems like it might not be as appealing now although he has had more fun than most of us mortals.

Accenture's "Go on. Be a Tiger."  doesn't sound any better.

Tag Heuer watches  "What are you made of?"  Well, we have a lot better idea now.

Gillette's "The best a man can get."  seems like it should have been his wife.

NetJet has no tag line but if you can afford a private jet you can probably afford a couple of mistresses of your own.

EA Sports tagline of "Show the world your shot" seems to be asking something not fit for prime time.

Gatorade Tiger's "Is it in you?"  probably would have needed reworked the best.  The image it creates is not at all what they had in mind.  
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:39:56 AM by Turboguy »

Offline SMS60

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2009, 10:47:10 AM »
With so many women coming forward. How long will it be until someone claims they are carrying or have tigers "love child"?

Its bound to happen.
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »
Maybe Rory (or maybe Elin) will make another news conference soon stating again
"I think Tiger's more beatable than ever, I want Tiger."

I remember that quote. Rory was in over his head saying that because since then he hasn't done much (relatively). That was the year Tiger specifically 'invited' him to participate in his '07 Sherwood tournament. He then [proceeded to walk out on the final day without the decency of properly notifying the organizers, which Tiger was winning and he was at the bottom of the leaderboard.

However, there are two entities I know Tiger just can't beat, The Riviera and Steve Oh. I don't know what happened to Steve Oh, but he was waxing Tiger in their high school and college days with regularity. Tiger would always seem to be 2 shots behind him no matter where they played. Steve Oh went on and tried to qualify through 'Q' school but just couldn't make it.

Jaime Jungers had now given an interview detailing her relationship with Woods. Allegedly Tiger would fly her over to their Newport Beach property when Elin would be in Sweden (it started 2 months after getting married).

Rumor has it that Tiger will 'give up' golf and live in the house Elin and her sister just bought in Sweden. Maybe Tiger need to take a hiatus from golf even for a short spell.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »
Rumor has it that Tiger will 'give up' golf and live in the house Elin and her sister just bought in Sweden.

Rumors are flying.

An ESPN commentator suggested a hiatus of 6 months to win back his wife and with that his fans and sponsors.  Also suggested, fire his entire staff (including caddy Steve) because they enabled Tiger's behavior. 

However, if family is not Tiger's No. 1 goal, the two should divorce so that he can live the life he really wants.  Tiger has told more than a few that it is a loveless marriage, and who would want to stay in such.

Also, Elin seems to have class and would not want to stay with such a male slut. 

Another rumor says Tiger is a fantastic 'lover.'  I don't think he was ready for marriage, much less children. 

Did you know the PGA rankings changed this month?  CNN has reported that Elin Nordegren moved to the top of the money list on the PGA Tour after 'beating' the world's number one golfer.  Her surprise victory came when the world's number one golfer was penalized for playing the wrong hole...   :D

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2009, 06:45:30 PM »
Hahah! There was a talk show that lipped out that Tiger would have suffered a fate far worst than death had he been married to an African-American woman instead of Elin. He would've gotten hit so hard it would've knocked Jaimee's front teeth out and popped Rachel's saline pouch all at the same time.

I digress.

JMO, Tiger do need to take ample time off regardless of what his domestic affair eventually settle to. When ready, I for one, would like to once again marvel at arguably the very best athlete ever to swing a golf club. Elin nowitstanding (Lindsay Davenport, Elin's friend, attest Elin would not have the character to do this at all - who knows).

Forget the sponsors. Money is, and should, no longer be an issue. This time maybe Tiger can simply play for the sheer spirit of the sport. Besides, what pulled me to take notice of this guy in the first place was the precision he displayed on the golf course and never was what he did outside of it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 06:47:09 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Gator

« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2009, 12:08:33 AM »
Hahah! There was a talk show that lipped out that Tiger would have suffered a fate far worst than death had he been married to an African-American woman instead of Elin.

For sure!  Tiger would have been dropped in his tracks before he reached his Escalade.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:38 AM »
Regarding Tiger he has acted this way with his previous caddies as well.  They guy likes to party and not be a good father or husband.

He travels a lot for work and thought he could keep it secret.  I never liked Tiger thought he was an arrogant ssss who plays a game that dogs enjoy.  Lets hit the ball and go fetch it.  Sounds like what my dogs do.

Tiger was trained like a robot to be the best golfer.  Maybe his father should have spent more time on him being a good person.  Bad parenting is a root cause of his failure as a man. Hopefully he will do the right thing and get out of his wife and children's lives and go be a dog and play golf and bang women.

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »
Arf Arf or bow wow if you prefer.   I agree with the things you said about Tiger to a degree but golf is a better sport than most.

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »

Tiger was trained like a robot to be the best golfer.  Maybe his father should have spent more time on him being a good person.  Bad parenting is a root cause of his failure as a man. Hopefully he will do the right thing and get out of his wife and children's lives and go be a dog and play golf and bang women.

The phrase "one trick pony" comes to mind.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline BillyB

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »

Tiger's wife Elin has at least one thing to be proud about her husband, he's an amazing lover....

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/jungers-on-the-record-sex-was-amazing-crazy-27344
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »
LOL. Wow! Tough crowd...

I never liked Tiger thought he was an arrogant ssss who plays a game that dogs enjoy.  Lets hit the ball and go fetch it.  Sounds like what my dogs do.

What's his/her index? You should've entered him/her in the tour, you (he/she) could've made a cool billion.   :P

Offline dobradavid

• Alt Forum
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2009, 02:02:45 PM »
The golfer Tiger Woods is arguably the world's most famous athlete (and very wealthy).  He was involved in a suspicious car accident last week and received some bruises and cuts to his head, enough to keep him from playing golf in a tournament important to him.

Love the picture!  8)

Offline BillyB

« Reply #114 on: December 14, 2009, 12:02:01 PM »

Tiger loses a sponsor: http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/10519326/Accenture-ends-sponsorship-of-Tiger

He's taking an indefinite leave from golf to save his marriage. He is going to lose more sponsors and earnings from playing golf but he's sacrificing the money to get back with the wife. Good move on his part to show family is the most important thing in his life. Yeah, I know... but better late than never. It's in Elin's hands now if she wants to continue with Tiger or move on with her life. I don't know if the love and trust between them will ever be the same.

The whole sport of golf will suffer. With Tiger gone, TV ratings and attendance will be down. With less people watching sponsors will pull out or renegotiate contracts for less money to continuing to be a sponsor in the sport of golf.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Turboguy

« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2009, 12:30:15 PM »
When Tiger was off for an extended period of time for knee surgery TV ratings on the golf tournaments dropped 50% so I have to agree that all of golf will suffer.

Offline SMS60

« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2009, 01:17:03 PM »
He's taking an indefinite leave from golf to save his marriage.

I think this is a big mistake. I would say its like him selling his soul. It wont save chit. There will be resentment from both sides. Nothing will be the same.

I wonder if Ellin suggested this??

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »
It is estimated that Tiger and the PGA combined will lose $550 million during Tiger's absence based on sponsor pull-outs (Tiger), TV ratings, merchandising, etc for this year alone....this, despite the fact Tiger only plays 14-15 tournament/yr out of the total 47 the PGA have on schedule to begin with.

Jim Gray made a profound statement touching on the current Tiger drama/saga. He said, "Imagine if you will, Michelangelo stopping to paint as a result of his infidelity, Beethoven quit composing..."

It is speculated that Rachel Uchitel is demanding a 5 million dollar payoff (I knew it was that sum) for her to keep her mouth shut (amongst other things) as apparently it was Rachel who was involved in that initial spat that led to the truck accident. Allegedly she has the transcript to the text and phone messages that led up to that drama. IMHO, with things the way they are I just assume she doesn't get the money from Tiger. Let the Enquirer pay her the money - which would be interesting since it was the Enquirer that was first sued back in '07 when they first reported this specific affair and all parties denied it.

Uchitel and Allred is not worth a nickel and the horses they rode in with. Tiger pays off this biyatch and likely the 'Queen-B' line will definitely follow.

Tiger's 22 million dollar yatch was loaded and geared up for a prolonged trip somewhere (bad time of the year).

Take a break Tiger. Repair what needs fixing at home, then pack-up Hank Haney and sharpen the skills. We'll see you at Augusta, Pebble and St Andrews.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:47:08 PM by GQBlues »

Offline Gator

« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
And another opinion, this one explaining why Tiger's Scandal is eventually good for golf.

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/everythingbutpoker/entry/why_tiger_s_scandal_is

Offline Ronnie

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »
I don't drop by much anymore but I thought I'd offer a few thoughts about this situation.  I believe that if this were a Gary Hart or Mark Sanford type of situation or even a Kolby Bryant, then things would be different.  Those guys apparently caught caught with women more alluring perhaps than their wives and there was only one per man.

Tiger's behavior is serial, reckless and pathological.  He needs help.  Problem is, his super-inflated ego won't let him admit to being flawed in any way.  That's why this is such news.

No one has mentioned that his father was also a philanderer and Tiger was aware of it and saddened by it.

My advice to his wife is not to stay with him for the children's sake.  They are so young that now is the time to sever the relationship, a relationship that will only end badly and have more of an impact on her children later on.  Younger children are more resilient than adolescents.

GQ, welcome to the game of golf.  I admire your enthusiasm for the game and marvel how you keep up on all the PGA events and the latest equipment.  I long ago quit reading Golf Digest and trying out the latest club line.  I've gone back to my 1971 Wilson Staff blades.  (Call me old fashioned...but they're as comfortable as an old shoe). 

Ronnie
Fourth year now living in Ukraine.  Speak Russian, Will Answer Questions.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »
Regarding Tiger he has acted this way with his previous caddies as well.  They guy likes to party and not be a good father or husband.

He travels a lot for work and thought he could keep it secret.  I never liked Tiger thought he was an arrogant ssss who plays a game that dogs enjoy.  Lets hit the ball and go fetch it.  Sounds like what my dogs do.

Bullkaka. Tiger's failures are his own. This is a guy who makes a billion plus dollars a year. Kiev, you almost sound jealous.  :D

Such people are surrounded with "yes men" and nobody to tell him "no". Everyone in this guys life repeatedly reaffirms to him how great he is and he believes it, most with some designs on that billion $'s plus. Tiger has bought into his own hype and truly believes he is above everything and everyone. The rules don't apply to him. And they very well may not. He can pay Elin's 100 million pre-nupt without batting much of an eye. If he never played golf again he would still enjoy a lifestyle of the less than one percent of the world.

His personal reputation may be shot and he is a failure as a husband and father but, he is far from "had". He still has the world by the nads.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
I long ago quit reading Golf Digest and trying out the latest club line.  I've gone back to my 1971 Wilson Staff blades.  (Call me old fashioned...but they're as comfortable as an old shoe).

Tiger deserves whatever is coming his way regarding his domestic affairs. Last I heard, Elin is definitely separating from him.

The media frenzy had definitely created an avalanche into Tiger's failings. TMZ is not planning on reversing it's course either because they felt slighted before when Tiger repeatedly refused to grant them interviews. They're going to get their silly scoop one way or another.

Tiger's even been implicated on performance enhancement investigation, but luckily he's absolved with the PGA.

Blades?! Yikes...I had one, a 2-iron, a long time ago. I must've swung it hundreds of times but can only tell you I hit the sweet spot only once. But as far as the oldie trustie clubs, there are times where I feel I can easily trade away my high techie hardware for my old Dunlap beginner's set that came free with a golf bag. So I know exactly what you mean...  :)

Offline BrianW

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »
I would say about everything but should have used the term "weak billionare".

A man is only as faithful as his options or temptations. This man would not be given the time of day by the hoes if he was an average joe blow.

Speak for yourself, chief. You are probably right in regards to most guys cheating if they had more options, but I would never cheat on my future wife and kids with some dirty skanks like Tiger did.
“To study the meaning of man and of life — I am making significant progress here. Man is a mystery: if you spend your entire life trying to puzzle it out, then do not say that you have wasted your time. I occupy myself with this mystery, because I want to be a man.”
-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, 1839

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »
Tiger, that lion cheetah.....

Maybe someday soon Tiger can just retire from golf and become a politician. With his recent background, he'll definitely make a fine Democrat...

:P

Offline remiel6

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2009, 05:20:47 PM »
You may be right republicans only go after men in bathroom stalls  :P

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2234
Total: 2244

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM