It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: in search of a soul mate..from india!!  (Read 9511 times)

Offline markkarthik

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
in search of a soul mate..from india!!
« on: August 27, 2015, 12:20:26 AM »
i am a 32/m , from south india. am single, never married. getting married to a woman whom our parents search is our usual norm in india. but i wish to be different. i would love to meet someone with whom i can discuss and understand a lot before getting into a relationship that will ultimately lead to marriage. i heard that russian/ ukrainian women are nowadays interested in marrying indian men. is it true? if so, i would be glad to get to know one. and any russian /ukrainian women settled here with an indian man? if so kindly share your experiences so that i can get an insight. i do want to know whether a russian/ukraininan woman can settle in india without any issues.
kindly apologize me if i had typed anything wrong here! and thank you in advance for your advice.
have a great day!!
markkarthik

Offline oso

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Re: in search of a soul mate..from india!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 12:44:03 AM »
Hello and welcome!
Maybe some insight for you. My wife dated a man from your country, and has studied in India.
Now she is much older than you so her opinions may be old in time. This is what she told me, and not to be disrespectful in anyway.

The positives:
Have higher education
Kind and gentle
Have manners
Have spirituality and internal energy

The negatives
Her man was not into kissing
Personal hygiene
she mentions how filthy India was....trash, animals and ect...

I do see men from India here with the women....so my take on meeting a FSUW is a big yes!

Offline markkarthik

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 02:42:38 AM »
well! thank you for the very kind words, sir!! what ma'm has said is true! there is no point in denying even a bit! but, i think now things have improved as far as the negative aspects are concerned! at least i can say that about myself and my surroundings!hope i would be able to be a better man to a girl of your country!!  i thank you once again for your big yes!! have a great day, sir!
markkarthik

Offline Wayne

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 08:13:06 AM »
There are actually a lot of people from India who study at the Crimea State Medical University in Simferopol. Or at least there were before annexation.

They offered classes in English.

Offline STaty

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 09:12:33 AM »
Hello, markkarthik!I think the Russian ladies interest men from Europe of America and Canada more. But you shouldn't lose hope. Welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Actions speak louder than words

Offline markkarthik

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 09:18:52 AM »
thank you!! hope i find someone here!!
markkarthik

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 10:04:07 AM »
I have very good friend living here in USA originally from India.

He resisted all efforts of his family to marry any gal from India.  They sent him albums of pictures for several years.

He was good looking guy with advanced degrees from USA universities and had good job.  Readily got Green Card based on profession, so didn't need any gal for that.

He wanted to be with American gals, but he could not attract gals his age or younger here in USA.

Ended up (at different times) with a couple of older than him AW who were not all that great looking.  Now married to one of them.

I would have taken several of the very hot looking Indian gals his family sent pics of.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Darth_Budda

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 04:21:21 PM »
Nothing like a cultural exchange...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2015, 09:05:13 PM »

Welcome to the forum Markkarthik. There are a few RW that would consider men from India but you must realize that it's not as easy compared to a Caucasian man from the West. Where you live in India may factor in the rejections you get from women. Don't write one or a few women. Write a thousand women to improve your odds in finding a woman that will be interested in you. Also consider women in your country. You don't want to spend 15 years searching for a RW and ignoring every other woman around you.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline TagUrIt898

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 02:23:24 AM »
Hello markkarthik and welcome to the forum.  Let me first to say that anything is possible when it comes to love. I am a black AM and I found love online. My fiancé has never dated a black man before. Most people in Ukraine have never even met or seen a black person in person before.  I asked her a long time ago why did she agree to want to get to know me. She said she liked what I had to say in my profile (we met online) and she enjoyed our correspondence. She said she didn't care what race I was, she thought I was good man first and foremost, she also said she found me attractive as well 😋

So I will say to you, if you want to pursue an FSUW then by all means go for it. Should you find one, you need to know that you will. BOTH need to be stronger than strong. The regions of FSU are not as progressive as other parts of the world. (Hell some of the other parts of the world aren't progressive either) You will get stared at, you may even be mis-treated and people may speak ill against your relationship or the woman you're dating. Let me add that my fiancées family has been nothing but supportive and kind to me since the very first time I met them.  None of them care about my race, they all just want the best for Polina. They want someone who will be good to her, treat her well and provide for her.

Your family and friends may or may not accept your choice. You will be going against the status quo. So is it possible, yes.  Will you have an even harder time because of your race, most likely, but arm yourself with the knowledge beforehand and maybe your journey won't be such a rough one.

With all that being said, regardless of what race you are, the pursuit of an FSUW is a challenging one in of itself.  I tell all the new guys, be smart, don't fall in love with a picture, don't get fooled by the pretty and PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ANY RED FLAGS!

There is a lot of information here on the site, so please read and learn from other's experiences and mistakes.

Best of luck

Tag
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:25:18 AM by TagUrIt898 »

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 08:24:22 AM »

Your family and friends may or may not accept your choice. 

Tag

I understand what you are saying Tag, and family is something you can't control.  But the day my "friends" can't accept my choices of who I love, is the day they stop being considered friends and drop to the acquaintances category.  No one should ever care enough about their "friends" to allow them to control their lives.  Real friends support each other, not control each other.

P was smart enough to take a look at the man, not the skin.  You were smart enough to make your own choices and never let negative comments stop you.  I admire you both and wish you guys nothing but happiness.

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »
You were smart enough to make your own choices and never let negative comments stop you.  I admire you both and wish you guys nothing but happiness.

Sounds good for the two of them in a selfish sense.

Now . . . what about the well being of their children who won't quite fit in anywhere?

In other threads there is much advice for divorced man raising children to wait until they are adults to remarry because too hard on the children and the children have no say in the marriage matter.

Likewise, the children in mixed racial marriage will just have to suck it up, suffer and certainly have no say in the matter as to their birth.

Suddenly no thought about the children from members here !!

There were light skinned children who were beaten and kicked by blacks during the Watts Riots even as they called out 'we are blood.'

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:46:11 AM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 11:22:57 AM »

Now . . . what about the well being of their children who won't quite fit in anywhere?

In other threads there is much advice for divorced man raising children to wait until they are adults to remarry because too hard on the children and the children have no say in the marriage matter.

Likewise, the children in mixed racial marriage will just have to suck it up, suffer and certainly have no say in the matter as to their birth.

There were light skinned children who were beaten and kicked by blacks during the Watts Riots even as they called out 'we are blood.'

I guess I always think of success not failure in a marriage.  But that being said, my comments were directed at people who seem to throw negative comments just out of enjoyment or spite.  Someone who in a well meaning way pointed out possible complications then just let the people decide would be different than the people who criticize just to be negative. 

For instance, I think you are well meaning and legitimately have the best interest of people going in to this in mind.  Other people sometimes just like to be negative.  Those negative folks are the ones I would write off.   

Offline Krassie

• Treat people the way you want to be treated
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
Welcome to the site!
My friend's daughter in Ukraine  happily married a man from India, they spend half a year in Ukraine and half a year in India. She is his queen now and he treats her very well. Good  luck to you and God Bless.

Offline TagUrIt898

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 01:17:21 PM »

Selfish?  That's a very bold statement. Almost ignorant and racist, as if to say two people from different races shouldn't have children because of the various reasons you implied?  As far as I know, no background from any race or ethnicity is purebred. ML your posts have always been very outspoken, sometimes crude and sometimes entertaining.  I wanted to let you know that I'm aware of the social ignorance that exist in the world when it comes to bi-racial or multi-racial children.  My first wife and I have bi-racial children and I'm not saying they've never experienced in negative encounters in life because of their mom and dads races. We raised and taught them about the world so that they were armed with knowledge and prepared for possible ignorance of others.

I refuse to believe that people shouldn't have kids for fear of what injustices their children may or may not encounter. If we all lived our lives that way, the world would truly be a sad place.  It is the ignorance of others that perpetuates the stigma of racism. I'm not saying that it will be ever be completely eradicated but if we don't start with ourselves and our own way of thinking how can we expect anyone else to. It's not the 1960's it's 2015. Is the world perfect?  HELL NO!!!! It does seem to be making strides to become better place though.

Oh and as far as the "D" word is concerned, no..... that's not even an option.

Tag

Steve thank you again for continuous support, it really does mean a lot to me and P.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:27:23 PM by TagUrIt898 »

Offline STaty

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 02:27:53 PM »

Selfish?  That's a very bold statement. Almost ignorant and racist, as if to say two people from different races shouldn't have children because of the various reasons you implied?  As far as I know, no background from any race or ethnicity is purebred. ML your posts have always been very outspoken, sometimes crude and sometimes entertaining.  I wanted to let you know that I'm aware of the social ignorance that exist in the world when it comes to bi-racial or multi-racial children.  My first wife and I have bi-racial children and I'm not saying they've never experienced in negative encounters in life because of their mom and dads races. We raised and taught them about the world so that they were armed with knowledge and prepared for possible ignorance of others.

I refuse to believe that people shouldn't have kids for fear of what injustices their children may or may not encounter. If we all lived our lives that way, the world would truly be a sad place.  It is the ignorance of others that perpetuates the stigma of racism. I'm not saying that it will be ever be completely eradicated but if we don't start with ourselves and our own way of thinking how can we expect anyone else to. It's not the 1960's it's 2015. Is the world perfect?  HELL NO!!!! It does seem to be making strides to become better place though.

Oh and as far as the "D" word is concerned, no..... that's not even an option.

Tag

Good post! :thumbsup: I absolutely agree with you Tag!
Actions speak louder than words

Offline ML

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »
Almost ignorant and racist . . .

That didn't take long.

What is it called when someone throws that out quickly ?

I spoke only of the welfare of children, which has been noted here several times is overlooked by selfish adults.

Child, why are you crying and bruised.

I was attacked by such and such verbally or physically.

Well, that's too bad; but on the bright side, daddy/mommy and I are very happy with each other.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 08:35:26 PM »

I spoke only of the welfare of children, which has been noted here several times is overlooked by selfish adults.

Child, why are you crying and bruised.

I was attacked by such and such verbally or physically.

Well, that's too bad; but on the bright side, daddy/mommy and I are very happy with each other.

Kids who are minorities have grown up fine and so can kids from mixed families. Being half Caucasian and half Asian attracted a few haters. As a child in Germany, I asked my mom why store clerks stare at us all the time. She said they think we're going to steal something. I asked why and she said because we're different than they are.

When I was in 9th grade, I went to Buffalo High School in Buffalo, Missouri. It was the biggest city in Dallas county with just over 2000 people. I believe I was the only minority in the school. Had a 11th grader call me "China man" all the time. In PE, I dominated him in sports though. His girlfriend was in my math class and she welcomed me to the school and was always friendly. I felt sorry for her having that kind of boyfriend but never told her her boyfriend was an azzhole.

Had a respected poster here years ago refer to me as a half breed monkey in PMs to others. I never held it against him or asked management to ban him. I've never reported anybody to management.

I've been roommates with a black man in the Army. A white guy in our company told me to never call him a "boy" because he'll go ape shit on me. "Boy" is what slave owners call their male black slaves. A few days later in the room he called me a "Chink". I replied "What did you call me...boy?" He laughed and we got along fine from then on.

Mixed kids may experience some problems other kids won't experience but all kids will have problems. Doesn't mean we should protect kids by not having kids. As a child, there have been a few times I've questioned my background and asked what's my problem but eventually I learned I'm fine and those that have a problem with my background has the problem.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 07:13:53 AM »
Good write-up Billy.  Thanks for sharing.

I believe there are some significant differences in the experiences of mixed children, depending on what the mix is, and where they are living.

For instance, mixed anglo/oriental children do not fare too badly in USA, but it is well known that they have a terrible time in oriental countries.  Many sad stories of the children left behind in Viet Nam by the USA servicemen.

Many of you probably saw the documentary of the situation where a Viet mother of several children gave birth to another resulting from her selling of sex to Americans.

The family refused the child and she went into orphanage, and later adopted by American couple and raised in USA.  She later traced down her mother and siblings, and went to visit.

Despite having thrown her out as a baby . . . they told her that she must now pay support for the Viet family since she had not contributed over the years !!!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 10:25:10 AM »
I believe there are some significant differences in the experiences of mixed children, depending on what the mix is, and where they are living.

Maybe markkarthik could give us some insight on how a mixed child would be treated in India. In some places a mix child may be treated even better than the natives.

For instance, mixed anglo/oriental children do not fare too badly in USA, but it is well known that they have a terrible time in oriental countries.  Many sad stories of the children left behind in Viet Nam by the USA servicemen.

Many half American and half Vietnamese children were treated badly after the war. Nobody wanted them. The Communist didn't like women who slept with the enemy and the soldier fathers who left home for America abandoned them. The kids were picked on all the time in school if they even went to school. Then something happened. America offered to take all children fathered by US servicemen and Vietnam agreed to get rid of them. Mixed kids all of a sudden became the most desired children with rich families willing to pay handsomely for them as they would get a ticket to America too with the child. Reminds me of the time when Reagan agreed to take Christians from the USSR and many in the USSR at that moment found religion. Strange how people change when a ticket to America is available.

My father wanted to marry my mother but the captain of his company refused his request so my father wrote the president and he got a letter from the president to allow the marriage. I was born in Vietnam and came to America in 1971. 

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »
I was born in Vietnam and came to America in 1971.

Just now reading this Billy.

For some reason, I had thought you mentioned before your Korean heritage.

Or maybe I am getting you confused with Hines Ward.

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 07:30:42 PM »
Mark, although I am American man I was older than most. What I did was just place MY profile on dating sites and let women write to me first. This way they knew my looks and age ahead of time so that when I wrote back there were no surprises. Before I met my wife - who wrote me first - I did date some very nice Russian women. I had choices.

Maybe try looking at profiles of other men to get some idea of what others are up to.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 08:21:37 PM »
For some reason, I had thought you mentioned before your Korean heritage.

No Korean in me but I do have a little Chinese. My great grandfather was Chinese but moved to Vietnam.

Offline ML

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 08:23:55 PM »

Maybe try looking at profiles of other men to get some idea of what others are up to.

And you may even find you might like to go that route.

Offline Munshidasmanohar

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 02:59:21 PM »
I Indian man married to Ruski girl. I saying very difficult for finding such woman's happy with India man. Also living India conditions hard for girl coming cold country.
You Maddu? All more problem Tamil, Telugu, Malayali.
my wife most sexy lady. She turning me super on.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1958
Most Online Ever: 12701