It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: So Quick Question/Sanity Check  (Read 16508 times)

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: So Quick Question/Sanity Check
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2017, 03:35:11 PM »
Lol, that's what I thought when this guy on here mentioned it. I was describing how she was when she was with me as I was confused - she seemed to like me but I did not pick up that she wanted to be affectionate.

I keep reading that you want a girl who is "into you"...yet you don't give them any reason to.  You expect them to be all "gaga" over you fawning like a doe lol.  Doesn't work that way.  You don't seem to put in the effort to actually present yourself as a guy they would want.  Have you tried to learn Russian, get fit, play some sports, develop a skill, advance your career? 

Found this post from almost a year ago by a Russian lady admonishing you: http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=21697.msg457764#msg457764

She says you are a poor communicator which I would agree.  I don't know how you talk in real life but my impression is it would be dull and boring having a conversation with you, no offense.  Now imagine a pretty attractive woman getting that same impression.  Perhaps that is why they aren't that "into you".

Being real blunt here, it could be time to give up the dream of a FSU woman unless you are willing to put in major work.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »
I keep reading that you want a girl who is "into you"...yet you don't give them any reason to.  You expect them to be all "gaga" over you fawning like a doe lol.  Doesn't work that way.  You don't seem to put in the effort to actually present yourself as a guy they would want.  Have you tried to learn Russian, get fit, play some sports, develop a skill, advance your career? 

Found this post from almost a year ago by a Russian lady admonishing you: http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=21697.msg457764#msg457764

She says you are a poor communicator which I would agree.  I don't know how you talk in real life but my impression is it would be dull and boring having a conversation with you, no offense.  Now imagine a pretty attractive woman getting that same impression.  Perhaps that is why they aren't that "into you".

Being real blunt here, it could be time to give up the dream of a FSU woman unless you are willing to put in major work.

Sting not being funny here but your track record is hardly awe inspiring. YOU have been in Moscow six months but are failing to hit home. You can't get a girl to date with you in a row, you can't find a girl that is willing to leave her home city. I have 1 month in FSU in total to your six weeks and I've accomplished more. If I were put there for the length of time you have been out there I would have this all wrapped up by now.

It really is about finding skene that is sincerely into you. Sure there is the whole package but I think you assume too much about me. I may not be the most exciting guy around but there are all sorts of women out there. Wait till I'm out there in a few months and judge thend :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2017, 06:59:20 PM »
Sting not being funny here but your track record is hardly awe inspiring. YOU have been in Moscow six months but are failing to hit home. You can't get a girl to date with you in a row, you can't find a girl that is willing to leave her home city. I have 1 month in FSU in total to your six weeks and I've accomplished more. If I were put there for the length of time you have been out there I would have this all wrapped up by now.

It really is about finding skene that is sincerely into you. Sure there is the whole package but I think you assume too much about me. I may not be the most exciting guy around but there are all sorts of women out there. Wait till I'm out there in a few months and judge thend :)

Trench, you know nothing of my track record nor my intentions.  Dating and bringing a girl back from Russia was the furthest thing on my mind, I went there purely for work. I was in Moscow long before I got on this forum. 

I found the women to be a nice distraction and started dating them as I would back home.  Had a few short term relationships. One woman actually proposed to me (yes this happened) but I felt the compatibility wasn't there and said no.  Yet we remain friends to this day.

I have worked in Moscow twice now, speak basic Russian and have built a strong social network there.  I have Russian women friends who introduce me to their single friends.   If I went back to Moscow right now I could have a new date every day of the week without even going online.

On my stopover flight to Moscow I sat next to a pretty young Russian blonde still in university.  I struck up a conversation and we kept talking even after disembarking, taking the same train into the city.  We exchanged contacts and she continued onto another city for her journey. Mind you I am a good decade plus older than her.
Another Russian lady I talked to online suggested we meet for vacation outside Russia, she is sincere and willing to pay her own way.

I am in no rush to get married, I'm having too much fun dating.

I have no skin in your game. But from what I can gather you did a few trips to Ukraine, couldn't even hold hands or get to 1st base with most of your dates and basically acted like a wet noodle.  Very indecisive and complaining about everything and perception that they are gold diggers blah blah...

I don't write my stories because I don't need to.  I like to read the experiences of guys who went there with marriage in mind.  It is a different perspective from mine and I may consider that path in the future.

You certainly haven't accomplished anything in your 1 month, are you still in contact with any of those women you saw?

You said you are talking to zero women online currently.  You say "all wrapped up" like it's the end game.  The hard part is bringing her back to your country and building a relationship.  If she leaves you after a few years you are back at square one.  You can dangle the carrot of UK citizenship to a woman but that is all you got right now.  I dont' know your financial situation but you hesitate to even do a short trip to London let alone to Russia or Ukraine.  It costs me probably 3-4 times to go from North America.

Most of your posts are just regurgitations and you don't heed advice from anyone.  Many other members echo similar sentiments to your posts which they consider to be mostly rubbish. 

You say you want to find a girl sincerely into you.  You don't understand that you need to "man up" and display traits that would attract her.  Because as you say, once you bring her to your country she has all the choice in the world and can leave you for any other guy. 

I wish you the best and look forward to your future trip report.  If you change your approach you may have more success but if you remain the same I do not foresee a different outcome from your previous trips.

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2017, 07:41:55 PM »
Trench, do you ever think why so many of the members here respond to your opinions negatively? 

Many of these guys have far more experience than either of us, they did several trips, met many women, failed or had huge roadblocks yet ultimately found a woman and created a new life.  I like to hear when guys are married 5, 10 years to a FSU woman and all the obstacles they pushed through, the mistakes they learned and what finally worked.

It's rather easy to separate the wheat from the chaff once you have heard someone's voice often enough. 

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2017, 01:52:16 AM »
Trench, I think you are looking for too many cues, rather than just letting a relationship develop.  You are far too worried about being scammed.  99% of the women men meet in this endeavour are not out to scam them.  The 1% that are, are sociopaths, so for the most part, they are not necessarily easy to suss out.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541388
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2154
Total: 2164

+-Recent Posts

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 04:57:12 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM