It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What would be the honey spot to attract the bees?  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
What would be the honey spot to attract the bees?
« on: October 30, 2019, 03:20:07 AM »
We know that a Nordic guy from the forum programmed a site by his own with many photos of his life. He also carefully monitored the incoming ladies to know the time they could spend to check if they were interested. It came with benefits.

We know an other man here, not unknow, who likes Crimea, who had setup a VK profile but we don't know what this profile looks like and what is inside. He claims that he receives many photos of naked bees who would like to even pump his pollen  :P .

So guys what would be the ideal profile, social media, youtuber spot, or site spot to build and what to put inside.

How it should be enough efficient to make enough traction and attract bees?

Which SEO is worth doing?

What are the PRO and CONS?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: What would be the honey spot to attract the bees?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 08:09:04 AM »
every magician knows that the basis of all “illusions” is mis-directing attention...
if you do it right, this strategy WORKS EVERY TIME!

I used two approaches...
approach #1
because I have a small talent for drawing and painting, and it’s uncommon to have this talent, I used it to GET NOTICED...

simple...
setup my table and easel with a small “stoolchik” and start painting on the fringe of an outdoor market...  a couple of hundred women per hour walk past here...

they have dull boring jobs and on the way to the market they see some foreign guy painting a picture which is attracting attention from the crowd, so they go have a look...

if you have one on the hook, making eye contact with you - you need to smile immediately
and reel her in...

and that’s basically all there is to it, worked perfectly for me EVERY time...
your first goal should always be to take her to lunch or dinner and keep escalating from there...
the pic is of a girl in Moscow I painted... she was completely nude when she modeled for me...

approach #2
my wife and I have an on-line cosmetics company that sells to the Russian market
I setup her web site and run the VK fan pages for her company
I’ve received hundreds of personal contacts from fangirls from Russia and Ukraine....
if I were single, this would be a dating gold mine for me...
because...
here are hundreds of women, who’ve seen my personal profile on the company web site and on VK with lots of photos
and are interested in me enough to write to me and even chat with me on vk or viber....
on my VK contact list are HUNDREDS of “babe” level women and about 50-100 “sex goddess” level

BUT...
this is what I mean by “misdirection”
while their attention is taken by one thing either painting or cosmetics
their defenses are down
after that, the rest is REALLY EASY!!!

SERIOUSLY, the big problem I have in Moscow is getting the women to leave me alone!!!
I have an agreement with my wife to not have affairs in exchange for having threesomes with her bi-sexual girl friends
and I don't wanna blow up that arrangement over a 1 night stand....
life is full of perils for the unwary...

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 08:32:18 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Gator

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 08:29:09 AM »

approach #2
my wife and I have an on-line cosmetics company that sells to the Russian market
I’ve received hundreds of personal contacts from fangirls from Russia and Ukraine....

here are hundreds of women, who’ve seen my personal profile on the company web site and on VK with lots of photos
and are interested in me enough to write to me and even chat with me on vk or viber....

And of course you would explain the scientific evidence of how their skin would benefit from a krimster facial.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 08:48:35 AM »
"scientific evidence of how their skin would benefit from a krimster facial"

Indeed, my wife and her Russian girl friends all have "perfect" skin...
undoubtedly due to the all natural ingredients used in a Krimster facial... which bears a "Made in USA" label...
my research on natural cosmetics is considered a seminal work on the subject 

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 09:04:10 AM »
We know that a Nordic guy from the forum programmed a site by his own with many photos of his life. He also carefully monitored the incoming ladies to know the time they could spend to check if they were interested. It came with benefits.

We know an other man here, not unknow, who likes Crimea, who had setup a VK profile but we don't know what this profile looks like and what is inside. He claims that he receives many photos of naked bees who would like to even pump his pollen  :P .

So guys what would be the ideal profile, social media, youtuber spot, or site spot to build and what to put inside.

How it should be enough efficient to make enough traction and attract bees?

Which SEO is worth doing?

What are the PRO and CONS?

Pat-

When all is said and done, it really is pretty simple and it's all about packaging. A good looking (or sexy) guy will always get the attention. It matters little if he sends only one or two picture/s. After that initial stage, then it's a matter of the man's depth and/or substance. A well-adjusted, confident guy will undoubtedly compliment the initial 'hook' and everything else after that is elementary. So, it's all about 'presence'.

Gender attraction and inter-personal relations is very, very basic and simple. Complicating it by structuring silly plans only delude that simplicity and makes for an unnatural/rehearsed interaction. Awkward is as awkward does.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 11:23:26 AM »

undoubtedly due to the all natural ingredients used in a Krimster facial... which bears a "Made in USA" label...
my research on natural cosmetics is considered a seminal work on the subject

:ROFL:

Good one!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 11:38:23 AM »
Krimster facial...

I've had a few FSU women tell me the health benefits of semen. One of the ladies would apply semen on her face using it as a mask and washing it off hours later. I'm not sure what they were telling me is true. I didn't ask questions. I was just happy to help out.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 01:27:05 PM »
Pat-

When all is said and done, it really is pretty simple and it's all about packaging. A good looking (or sexy) guy will always get the attention. It matters little if he sends only one or two picture/s. After that initial stage, then it's a matter of the man's depth and/or substance. A well-adjusted, confident guy will undoubtedly compliment the initial 'hook' and everything else after that is elementary. So, it's all about 'presence'.

Gender attraction and inter-personal relations is very, very basic and simple. Complicating it by structuring silly plans only delude that simplicity and makes for an unnatural/rehearsed interaction. Awkward is as awkward does.

I think GQ gives a good response here Pat. A guy who is even just above average will likely sail through many events in life where others will struggle. Many of these above average looking guy and above think what they are getting is down to the wonderful them. In truth it's because people view them in a positive light and treat them accordingly. Some like Krim know how to capitalise on being such or stray over these ways. A guy who is average looking or less won't notice as a lot of the time he will go unnoticed as he doesn't have the looks.

Davo put up a good vid from YouTube about a year back on here or just under. It analysed guys in a nightclub, it will be on YouTube somewhere. Doubtless to say the guys that did well were ones on the above average or better looks side. They got the attention from the girls while the guy that was average or less got ostracized by the girls. To many the above average guys were probably judged to be socialable while the average or below guy was probably judged as having poor social skills. Social skills doesn't really come into it much though as for the above average looks guy the girls make it easy for him. For the above average guy matters often come a self fullfilling prophecy.

Many guys will comment on how some guy is a loser just from his looks and this again can become a self fullfilling prophecy. Some can break the mold but often once a guy is viewed a certain way it is in the mind of the viewer how they are. They might of course be completely different to how they are being viewed.

Guys have some advantages that girls do not. Some girls are attracted to materialism - a big comfortable house, a fast car, disposal income to spend on fashion, etc. These as we know can have big down sides. A little bit of materialism can be fine so the girl doesn't dress as a tramp, a lot can be a difficult issue.

Some girls like a guy with muscles, some with big muscles. This requires a guy to work out a lot in the gym and unless he's of the standard to do bodybuilding competitions then it's time out of work that needs to be able to be afforded. As we get older though it's not necessarily as easy to get ripped, though some do of course.

Pat, I find photofeeler a good site for finding out how good looking you are. If you're like me and the bulk of a population and consistently score a 5 ish then like me you'll get no bonus in seeking a woman field. You'll get some interest but it will be a task. I'm guessing you may be around this if you are struggling to just get the women flow in like the above average or better guys seem to get.

There are nearly always options out there it's just a case of choosing one that fits. Tours for example are derided by some, perhaps with good reason but they bring up the girls nonetheless. Even girls who are after a local holiday in Kiev who I had from the first girl I met, well there still an option that might cone good and if not a good time can be had all the same. So keep trying different stuff and see what works I reckon :)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 01:32:15 PM »
As another thought on this there is also the story of the rock star who picked up girls in a bar. A guy complains to another what he has to get all those girls. The other guy says that he has earned it as its what comes by being famous, ie he gains a admired/better status from getting to the top/near the top as a popstar.

So if you can get to this type of admired status, almost celebrity status in some sort of decent domain that celebrity status can do a lot of the work for you in terms of appealing to the opposite sex.

I tend to think a girl on meeting weighs up a guy and thinks if only subconsciously both of how she regards your value and what you can do for her. Not necessarily ill intent but how far you could take her in terms of sorting her problems and future prospects. The better a guy can come across the more appealing he will be to a wider array of women.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:38:38 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 01:54:25 PM »
every magician knows that the basis of all “illusions” is mis-directing attention...
if you do it right, this strategy WORKS EVERY TIME!

I used two approaches...
approach #1
because I have a small talent for drawing and painting, and it’s uncommon to have this talent, I used it to GET NOTICED...

simple...
setup my table and easel with a small “stoolchik” and start painting on the fringe of an outdoor market...  a couple of hundred women per hour walk past here...

they have dull boring jobs and on the way to the market they see some foreign guy painting a picture which is attracting attention from the crowd, so they go have a look...

if you have one on the hook, making eye contact with you - you need to smile immediately
and reel her in...

and that’s basically all there is to it, worked perfectly for me EVERY time...
your first goal should always be to take her to lunch or dinner and keep escalating from there...
the pic is of a girl in Moscow I painted... she was completely nude when she modeled for me...

approach #2
if I were single, this would be a dating gold mine for me...
because...
on my VK contact list are HUNDREDS of “babe” level women and about 50-100 “sex goddess” level

BUT...
this is what I mean by “misdirection”
while their attention is taken by one thing either painting or cosmetics
their defenses are down
after that, the rest is REALLY EASY!!!

SERIOUSLY, the big problem I have in Moscow is getting the women to leave me alone!!!
I have an agreement with my wife to not have affairs in exchange for having threesomes with her bi-sexual girl friends
and I don't wanna blow up that arrangement over a 1 night stand....
life is full of perils for the unwary...
Krim i read a lot about you. So i perfectly remember how you have proceeded on the field, case 1/
To rephrase the topic, what have you specifically done in case 2/ What have you published in the company about you? displaying also an other link with your instagram or whatever?
What have you displayed on your personal VK for example, what type of photos, what text.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 02:04:57 PM »
I don't want to come back about the dating time in the field.

I speak about setting up a honey pot that you can build remotely BEFORE the field.

The best of course is when girls come "naturally" to you because of their curiosity.

So how to drive this curiosity to your benefit?
 A benefit which helps you  to rise social relationships, social relationships help to aim to personal relationship (make your choice to push your pawn when it's a lady you like).

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 03:04:21 PM »
Well, okay...I suppose there's merit in trying to stay ahead of the competition by being creative and striving to be 'unique'. A cut from all the rest!

So then, if anyone do in fact have a great idea and shared it in the internet - how exactly then would this fill the intent?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 03:14:03 PM »
I speak about setting up a honey pot that you can build remotely BEFORE the field.

Some guys need help, other guys don't need help. If a guy is decent looking and knows how to communicate with women, he will be a very busy guy using dating sites. He would not need additional help with a honey pot.

I have a cousin who is in great shape and is a hair stylist that charges over $200 for his work. He's very good at what he does and meets lots of beautiful women. He doesn't even need to go on a dating site to stay busy with the ladies.

But if a guy needs help to stay busy, I like Krimster's idea of opening a online cosmetics store and posting a photo there. The guy can make some cash and as a bonus some ladies may flirt with him and request his secret serum.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 03:42:27 PM »
Some guys need help, other guys don't need help. If a guy is decent looking and knows how to communicate with women, he will be a very busy guy using dating sites. He would not need additional help with a honey pot.

I have a cousin who is in great shape and is a hair stylist that charges over $200 for his work. He's very good at what he does and meets lots of beautiful women. He doesn't even need to go on a dating site to stay busy with the ladies.

But if a guy needs help to stay busy, I like Krimster's idea of opening a online cosmetics store and posting a photo there. The guy can make some cash and as a bonus some ladies may flirt with him and request his secret serum.

I agree, but Pat may not be 'decent looking' no disrespect to him we don't get any choice in the looks we have in general. By decent looking I would assume that to be anyone with above average looks or better. I'm guessing Pat is good enough looking to get a degree of interest as do I so we maybe on a similar par on that score.

I'm guessing that there is probably more effort to put into an online cosmetics store to get much traction in the FSU than just a everyday website mock up. I'm also guessing that Krim may have more than just a boring big standard corporate type of profile photo on there. I've always thought that whatever website Krim had done it probably looks a bit special from the big standard. Even if Krimster doesn't wish to share his website with us some sort of idea as to the standard needed, a similar standard from elsewhere could be handy. No need for any of us to do exactly the same some original thinking is always good I think.

I think your cousin is a good example of other methods in, no reason something like that can't be exported to the FSU with the guy showing example of his work and asking for models to be forthcoming for free or at a discounted cosy for example perhaps.

I think the example of your cousin shows Billy how a more celebrity type of status can work wonders. Also a muscular physique as well of course.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2241
Total: 2251

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM