It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Lady with child - Advice needed  (Read 22788 times)

Offline AnonMod

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Lady with child - Advice needed
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2021, 10:02:52 PM »
Bumping the thread for comments on marrying an FSUW with children.
This account does NOT accept PM's. If you need to contact the RWD Staff, please use the 'Report to moderator' link.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2021, 04:36:25 AM »
For some men raising someone else's child isn't something they would want to do.

This is generally me. I would ordinarily feel like a sucker taking care of the outcome of another guys sex life. That said I like children and if the girl I really liked so much then I would do it. I don't just mean looks wise either but whether our personalities seem to align.

Recently I have come across a girl in the UK who is just that and very beautiful, she has a kid has good cities in that she is actually bothered with her kid and is probably about twenty years younger than me. I don't think anything would happen there as I think too many other younger guys and too many guys in general would be interested as she is so hot. That's if the guy she had the kid with is out the picture which I doubt also.

Normally a girl with a kid is a big minus for her in finding another guy. If she had more than one kid then an even bigger minus. Kind of like a racehorse being given a heavier weighting to carry lol. For a lot of women it destroys any chance of finding another guy moreso for the less attractive looking girl. If the girl is pretty though (definitely in the west) then it hardly makes a difference as guys will still be around her like flies around sh*t. If good genetics are on hand in a women I think most men will then be willing.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2021, 04:45:38 AM »
I am now dating someone , she told me there is a bad father culture , maybe both during and after marriage. But I am sure it is a lot worse after divorce compared to Western countries

Possibly, some of it may be down to good intentions of the guy then him being unable to fulfill those good intentions because of a poor economy. I'm always skeptical when women claim this I tend to think that it's more the woman being stiffed out of something she feels is her due by the guy, i.e he is going out and supporting her, or well enough to her liking by handing over his pay check. I think an important point here is that sometimes the new guy/guy interested can be inadvertently wading into the bust up in someone else's relationship and that my not be great for him.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2021, 05:04:27 AM »
If you are a starter it is not a good idea to get an instant family. If you already have experience, and maybe some child of your own, it should not be an issue. After all you are already in the shoes of the guy that left your prospec.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2021, 09:43:03 AM »
Have you asked about the father of her child?  Was she married?  If so, why is she divorced?  If not, what is the father's role in her child's life?  In Ukraine, a child moving abroad can only do so with the consent of the remaining parent.  If there is a father on her child's birth certificate, he will have to consent to her moving, if things go that far.

+1 
A detail that almost all western ignore, they ran into a nice photo and realize in the end that the woman finally cannot leave or the father will ransom him in a way or another. Not all men are like this, but you can find many problems If she has a child and the father doesn't want to let it go easy.

If she is willing to separate her child thousands of miles from it's father, why do you think she would not do the same to you and your child? You might want to think long and hard before starting a family with such a person. :popcorn:

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2021, 09:45:49 AM »
You are assuming the father is not a dead beat father, most fathers in Ukraine discard their kids . All the women I dated , had father's that were dead beats , women I communicated with who had kids , had a kid with a dead beat. They might be more interested in the pay off they would get for signing off that their child can go to the west .

Do you think women who sleep with deadbeats are marriage material?

Women get married early in the FSU, far too early in many cases.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 09:47:28 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Lady with child - Advice needed
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2021, 10:01:37 AM »
It's plain to see that there are a multitude of potential entanglement, snares,
and pitfalls when pursuing a woman with a child. Think it through, talk it
through.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2021, 10:12:24 AM »
I married a FSUW with a child. I didn’t set out on this venture looking for that set up but that’s what I came home with eventually.
10 yrs on and still married.
Child now a young teen.
Child of our own.
Plus my own children from my first marriage.
Has it been plain sailing throughout?
No
But all our children call me ‘Daddy’
Are kids expensive?
Damn right they are. ( Trench- take note)
Are they worth it?
Completely.

Offline BC

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2021, 10:53:18 AM »
Good summation JG, and very similar to my experience.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2021, 11:18:49 AM »

Are they worth it?
Completely.
Did you get an estimate? :P

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2021, 05:07:47 PM »
This is generally me. I would ordinarily feel like a sucker taking care of the outcome of another guys sex life. That said I like children and if the girl I really liked so much then I would do it. I don't just mean looks wise either but whether our personalities seem to align.

Recently I have come across a girl in the UK who is just that and very beautiful, she has a kid has good cities in that she is actually bothered with her kid and is probably about twenty years younger than me. I don't think anything would happen there as I think too many other younger guys and too many guys in general would be interested as she is so hot. That's if the guy she had the kid with is out the picture which I doubt also.

Normally a girl with a kid is a big minus for her in finding another guy. If she had more than one kid then an even bigger minus. Kind of like a racehorse being given a heavier weighting to carry lol. For a lot of women it destroys any chance of finding another guy moreso for the less attractive looking girl. If the girl is pretty though (definitely in the west) then it hardly makes a difference as guys will still be around her like flies around sh*t. If good genetics are on hand in a women I think most men will then be willing.

Depends on the man , if he has good qualities , he will be able to find many women without a child . A child is a massive minus for many men , and often is avoided . But when you reach a certain age in life , not as physically desirable anymore , got to do whatever it takes .

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2021, 09:43:07 PM »
Did you get an estimate? :P
Yes- Priceless

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2021, 11:35:44 PM »
Depends on the man , if he has good qualities , he will be able to find many women without a child . A child is a massive minus for many men , and often is avoided . But when you reach a certain age in life , not as physically desirable anymore , got to do whatever it takes .

Not at all.

If one has children then it’s probably better to find a partner who also has a child and can better relate to and empathise with what it takes to raise children.

Nothing to do with ‘physical desirability’.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2021, 12:12:07 AM »
Not at all.

If one has children then it’s probably better to find a partner who also has a child and can better relate to and empathise with what it takes to raise children.

Nothing to do with ‘physical desirability’.

Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep better at night . Plenty people find someone who hadn't had kids before , and create a family with them . a lot of women who do not have kids will dodge a man that has kids. Also once you reach a certain age looks tend to fade unless someone takes good care of themselves, or had other attributes to provide (money) .

We can go around circles , find one off examples , but kids is a major turn off.

I think if I am in my 40s and single , a young woman in her early 20s with kids wouldn't be a bad match
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:19:16 AM by japtats »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2021, 12:24:23 AM »
Tell yourself whatever makes you sleep better at night . Plenty people find someone who hadn't had kids before , and create a family with them . a lot of women who do not have kids will dodge a man that has kids. Also once you reach a certain age looks tend to fade unless someone takes good care of themselves, or had other attributes to provide (money) .

We can go around circles , find one off examples , but kids is a major turn off.

I think if I am in my 40s and single , a young woman in her early 20s with kids wouldn't be a bad match
I think you should go and read my post a few times since you seem to have some difficulty in understanding what I wrote.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2021, 02:32:13 AM »

A young woman in her early 20s would be a bad match with or without kids.

Offline ML

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2021, 10:30:42 AM »
A young woman in her early 20s would be a bad match with or without kids.

Wise words.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2021, 11:47:37 AM »
I think if I am in my 40s and single , a young woman in her early 20s with kids
wouldn't be a bad match

Young women in their Early 20's is a terrible match for marriage for
ANYBODY. Men in their early 20's have to date them because older
women won't.

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541002
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1887
Total: 1898

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM