It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Valentine's Day is Fast Approaching!  (Read 4887 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Valentine's Day is Fast Approaching!
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »
And for those of you still needing to get a gift, we added a few items to the RWD Storefront for you to consider.

Of course, there is always the apparel from Fredericks of Hollywood, and if you can take your eyes off the photos long enough to scroll down on that page, you will find some nice perfumes.

Don't delay!

- Dan

Offline ScottinCrimea

Re: Valentine's Day is Fast Approaching!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »
And for those of you still needing to get a gift, we added a few items to the RWD Storefront for you to consider.

Of course, there is always the apparel from Fredericks of Hollywood, and if you can take your eyes off the photos long enough to scroll down on that page, you will find some nice perfumes.

Don't delay!

- Dan

Geez, Dan, couldn't you given us at least another stress free week?  Now with my wife leaving for Ukraine next week I have to be thinking--Gift before she leaves?  Arrange to send her something there? Have something waiting for when she gets back?  All three just to cover myself?

No doubt on Feb 15th we'll be getting our first reminders of Women's Day, that most potentially lethal holiday of them all.  :flowers: :selfharm:

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »
I checked out the storefront. There seems to be a technical issue. For some reason I couldn't seem to make it past the Fishnet Garter...
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline ConnerVT

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 04:43:21 AM »
Now with my wife leaving for Ukraine next week I have to be thinking--Gift before she leaves?  Arrange to send her something there? Have something waiting for when she gets back?  All three just to cover myself?

How it works for me:  If I give the gift too early, come the 'special' day, it will nearly be forgotton.  Giving it afterwards only works if they honestly believe (and expecting) they weren't getting anything at all.

Your best two choices are either to arrange for something for her to get their, or hide something small in her suitcases for her.

At least you have her daughter to be your "partner in crime" on the ground there.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2249
Total: 2259

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM