It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report  (Read 152129 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2016, 10:45:19 PM »

I think my communication was hampered a fair amount by

firstly, microphone setting was perhaps a little low,

Secondly, there was a bit of glare from my glasses from the light since she could only see my eyes when I tilted my head downwards - seems to be from flat screen bouncing back light so think altering height/angle should alleviate this (needed light on as was late evening, plus light from window is from the side).

Thirdly, I think sometimes I spoke to fast, particularly near the end so she had trouble keeping up.

It was the bad microphone, glare off the glasses hiding your eyes, and fast pace talking fault for why things didn't progress with the girl. I don't think so. I've been on the phone with ladies where they can't see my face, the connection was bad and we had a huge language barrier, yet the ladies were thrilled to hear my voice and didn't want to end the conversation although we struggled. YOU need to find these kinds of girls. You may be a decent guy and you will eventually find her or you may have to make some adjustments to yourself to get the ladies excited to talk to you and you need to quit believing those excuses did you in. Think about it, if there was some difficulty talking to a lady, you had a hard time seeing her eyes due to glare off her glasses and her microphone didn't sound good, would you dump her for one or all those reasons? A woman excited about you wouldn't abandon you either for those reasons.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2016, 01:08:59 AM »

When you dump a girl you don't need to be rude, just concise and firm.

Sample kick to the curb letter.
Hello _________________ (her name here)
I am going to pursue others, thank you for your interest. I wish you success, happiness,
good health, love and romance.

Udachi!

______________ Your name here

A little harsh, beel ..although there is no easy way :)

I might say,

Dear ....

I have enjoyed our chats, but I now intend to meet a lady, in reality and do not think it is appropriate to continue to correspond.

I hope that you understand and I wish that you will meet a man with whom find happiness.

Take care, ..

I have never had a 'f u, you bar-steward, response', if any thing a polite wish for success.

'Others' - IMHO - implies the wrong sort of message.

My advice is don't collect pen pals. Spend all your efforts to find the best girl for you.
Once you find an excellent girl get on a plane and visit her (ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP
PLAN) Don't recycle girls, the second place girl was second place for a reason. You only
want a first place girl.

Agree with all - except the 'back up plan' ... We will never agree on this.. Yes... we Europeans have a shorter plane ride  - but 'back up plans' need attention to keep 'live' and this might blow up in your face...

IMHO concentrate in finding who you perceive as a 'keeper' - you may ultimately decide you are not for each other - but the time invested beforehand will mean you'll find that out, more quickly...and probably you'll enjoy your time together, more, anyway..

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2016, 07:33:21 AM »
Agree with all - except the 'back up plan' ... We will never agree on this.. Yes... we Europeans have a shorter plane ride  - but 'back up plans' need attention to keep 'live' and this might blow up in your face...

IMHO concentrate in finding who you perceive as a 'keeper' - you may ultimately decide you are not for each other - but the time invested beforehand will mean you'll find that out, more quickly...and probably you'll enjoy your time together, more, anyway..

Some guys have a back up plan of talking to several other ladies before
leaving for their trip. In my opinion that is a mistake. You would be dating
girls who wore second place ribbons. A man should only pursue a first
place girl (in my opinion).

My backup plan was to ask girls out for tea that I've never spoken/written
to before. It can't blow up in my face because it only happens if things
didn't work out. That's exactly how I met Angel Eyes. Many men tend
to think that their successful method is either the best way and some think
it's the only way, I know that others succeed using different strategies
and tactics than I do.

What I do here at the forum is explain my theories that I've developed
and distilled over nearly a decade of pursuing and dating FSUW, but
they are only theories.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2016, 01:59:38 PM »
Yeah it can be a bit tricky. Because English isn't her first language and even if she thinks she is fluent, chances are that she is not. Knowing a language and being conversant in it isn't the same thing. Often it will take you to speak clear, concise and with no slang. Keep in mind she's learned textbook English and that is rarely spoken anymore anyplace. Don't speak slow as if she's an idiot but make sure you choose words that she's likely to know rather than those your friends do know. Remember most of her English was spoken to other Russian speakers that learned from the same textbook she did.

You'll need to learn her nuances of the language rather than her learning yours, especially initially. My first 6-8 conversations with my now wife were akin to painting the house. They felt quite labored. She knew English very well but her accent was much to thick (and very sexy) it was very difficult to understand until I learned her nuances and tendencies of pronunciation

Thanks FP that is very handy to know, well she's agreed to another skype at the weekend so not too bad, I wasnt sure if she would. She didn't really want to message though just skype which surprised me a little as I thought the conversation was a bit laboured in parts in terms of me asking questions, like I say it only really eased up when the cat was brought into it, lol - the rest I kind of felt like I was doing most of the work keeping things going which perhaps I kept it going a bit too long. Then again it would have been around 10pm her time so perhaps she was getting tired. There are other girls that I have got lined up to skype with but I want to try and have a decent run of it so knowing the scene on this is helpful. I generally got about four girls who I've got to work through skyping and get to the one or start over. I think any of these four are number ones from what I have seen so far, so I guess just need to get acquainted with them more through skype before going.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2016, 05:37:06 PM »
I kind of felt like I was doing most of the work keeping things going which perhaps I kept it going a bit too long.

You're the man. You got more responsibility to keep the conversation going smooth and not let it get awkward. Never let things go on too long. No matter how much a woman wants to talk to you, be the first one to end the conversation. I almost always the first one to end conversations. A woman would admire the fact you're a busy man, you're not desperate, not clingy, and you're not the kind of guy that doesn't know when to stop talking. Also, being the first to end the conversation makes the woman wanting more.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2016, 08:11:45 PM »
Some guys have a back up plan of talking to several other ladies before
leaving for their trip. In my opinion that is a mistake. You would be dating
girls who wore second place ribbons. A man should only pursue a first
place girl (in my opinion).

My backup plan was to ask girls out for tea that I've never spoken/written
to before. It can't blow up in my face because it only happens if things
didn't work out. That's exactly how I met Angel Eyes.

Thank you for explaining - I ASSumed - you meant a backup 'harem'  :-[

Many men tend
to think that their successful method is either the best way and some think
it's the only way, I know that others succeed using different strategies
and tactics than I do.

I might fit your 'bill' ...  ;D

NEVER can understand someone who says they are looking for a wife and turns up in the FSU believing the ladies will be 'happy' to be part of a list on a constraining schedule

What I do here at the forum is explain my theories that I've developed
and distilled over nearly a decade of pursuing and dating FSUW, but
they are only theories.

Udachi!

Bill

There you have it ....It takes an age to really know someone....

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2016, 09:00:12 PM »
NEVER can understand someone who says they are looking for a wife and turns up in the FSU believing the ladies will be 'happy' to be part of a list on a constraining schedule

Females enter beauty contests with slim chance of winning, given the number of contestants, etc.  Yet they willingly do it for the excitement of the competition and, if they win, they know they were the best.

A confident woman is not afraid of being one of many whom a man may meet on a trip, just as a man in their home city meets many other women besides themselves over time.

It is only the psychology of looking at it in a short time frame that makes it a little odd.

But logical women (and men) can get past this psychological hangup.

A given man may meet a given woman and 15 other women over a year time period or over a one month time period.  There is no difference except in the minds of small, inflexible persons.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2016, 06:32:20 AM »
Females enter beauty contests with slim chance of winning, given the number of contestants, etc.  Yet they willingly do it for the excitement of the competition and, if they win, they know they were the best.

A pretty daft analogy - comparing a 'beauty contest' to marriage..

A confident woman is not afraid of being one of many whom a man may meet on a trip, just as a man in their home city meets many other women besides themselves over time.

It has nothing to do with 'confidence' .. In my case, rightly or wrongly - I gave 100 percent to one woman per trip and we benefited from the exclusivity to get to know each other better.

ALL the ladies I met were attractive enough to be confident - yet sought to ensure that exclusivity was factual and even informed me that if they had thought they were part of a schedule - they would never have considered me 'serious' and sought to meet - and indeed - if exclusivity would have been doubted  -  I would have been looking for 'plan B'  :D

It is only the psychology of looking at it in a short time frame that makes it a little odd.

That is - in essence - why we may differ. The confidence established due to that agreed period of exclusivity meant we could relax.

But logical women (and men) can get past this psychological hangup.

A given man may meet a given woman and 15 other women over a year time period or over a one month time period.  There is no difference except in the minds of small, inflexible persons.

I beg to differ - travelling a greater distance requires a deal more 'prior knowledge' of the intended date - so I think trying to date like one might try a home is 'unwise' .. 

Offline Shadow

« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2016, 09:17:31 AM »
The old one vs many debate still continues.
To me it has always been a matter of personal preference and habits.
Some men are used to date multiple women at the same time at home, there is no reason why they should not do the same in the FSU. The level of serious may be lower, but at the same time if they do not create false exectations about it the women can choose to accept it.
If the right chemistry and match develops, exclusiveness will develop as well.

Men who are used to be committed to one person at a time should continue that method. They would get confused by too many options and as a result may spoil all of them. For them even as backup plan sightseeing would be preferred, as a rebound might not lead to a good judgement.

Use the same thing as at home, but understand that in order to do that you may need more time. On the other hand if you are in a hurry to get married there is something wrong anyway.

No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2016, 12:29:09 AM »
Hi Shadow

the reasoned arbitrator - as ever :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »

You're the man. You got more responsibility to keep the conversation going smooth and not let it get awkward. Never let things go on too long. No matter how much a woman wants to talk to you, be the first one to end the conversation. I almost always the first one to end conversations. A woman would admire the fact you're a busy man, you're not desperate, not clingy, and you're not the kind of guy that doesn't know when to stop talking. Also, being the first to end the conversation makes the woman wanting more.

Yeah, spoke to another different woman since, it went much, much better, so think it was down to the woman before, previous woman conversation was hard to develop and it was hard work, latest woman it was much more flowing and easy. Funny though, first woman had put down fluent for her level of English, second had it as Good, but if anything second woman understood way more easier than the first what I was saying and spoke a lot more as well. Thing is though, though I ended it first this time as advised I was wondering what the best way to end it is, reason(s) to give? as I want to avoid seeming too disinterested.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »
Some women don't judge their abilities in foreign language very well. I had a few experiences like yours. Woman said she speaks English good and I could barely understand her. Woman said she speaks bad but instead spoke good English.

Offline ML

« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2016, 09:16:56 PM »
Not on the foreign language ability thingy, but . . .

Most highly intelligent people realize there is a lot they do not know.

Low level people don't realize this.

Get together a group of very mixed guys for a casual event, and it will be the least intelligent ones who blab on the most and know a lot of things with certainty.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2016, 03:32:46 AM »
Not on the foreign language ability thingy, but . . .

Most highly intelligent people realize there is a lot they do not know.

Low level people don't realize this.

Get together a group of very mixed guys for a casual event, and it will be the least intelligent ones who blab on the most and know a lot of things with certainty.
AQre you sure of that?  ;D

Offline Shadow

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2016, 03:36:12 AM »
Yeah, spoke to another different woman since, it went much, much better, so think it was down to the woman before, previous woman conversation was hard to develop and it was hard work, latest woman it was much more flowing and easy. Funny though, first woman had put down fluent for her level of English, second had it as Good, but if anything second woman understood way more easier than the first what I was saying and spoke a lot more as well. Thing is though, though I ended it first this time as advised I was wondering what the best way to end it is, reason(s) to give? as I want to avoid seeming too disinterested.
Language skills come in many different forms. Someone may be near perfect in written language, yet struggle to speak and even more to understand especially when there is an accent or slang involved. Remember that all is based on experience.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2016, 05:38:14 AM »
Think also some women are perhaps better conversationalist than others and/or they have more interest in some men than others and put in conversation effort accordingly. The first woman I Skype with I tended to find I was making a fair bit of input in written communication to her where she perhaps not as much. Second woman I spoke to probably more even on this front I think. Think perhaps some woman are perhaps lazy in communication, finding I'm getting a bit of the 'how's you' messages a bit meaning up to me to put the effort into the conversation a lot. If I ask 'how's you' then I tend to get the 'fine/good, and you?' lol

Offline Shadow

« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2016, 05:47:00 AM »
Think also some women are perhaps better conversationalist than others and/or they have more interest in some men than others and put in conversation effort accordingly. The first woman I Skype with I tended to find I was making a fair bit of input in written communication to her where she perhaps not as much. Second woman I spoke to probably more even on this front I think. Think perhaps some woman are perhaps lazy in communication, finding I'm getting a bit of the 'how's you' messages a bit meaning up to me to put the effort into the conversation a lot. If I ask 'how's you' then I tend to get the 'fine/good, and you?' lol
How 's you might already not be understood. Use 'how are you'. The question itself is something odd for Russian perspective. It is asked from anyone, and in general a genuine reply with detailed explanation about one's situation is not what is expected back.
The mentality is direct, and if your questions are not you will need a lot of effort to get the answers you want. This unless the other person in the conversation has experience with foreigners and can predict where it is heading.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2016, 09:04:31 AM »

I have several theories regarding this but I will try to give you
the condensed version.

Some very hot girls will expect you to entertain them and they
will be bored when they are not entertained. I always dump that
variety as while they might be nice to look at they are quite boring
in most other respects.

Some girls are shy, and I've found the best way to break them out
of this is by making them laugh.

If things don't go swimmingly after the first or second Skype
then I pull the plug. They either aren't sufficiently interested
or attracted to my dashing and charming self so I would find
a girl who is. 

There are millions of FSUW and you only have to find one
good girl for you. Don't waste your time or the girls time on
a mismatch or a so-so match.

You've asked a lot of questions in this thread about the conversation(s) with FSUW. I realize that talking to a very
interesting and beautiful girl can seem daunting at first and
you want everything to go perfectly. You aren't perfect so
don't worry about it.

If you mess up, you mess up, just shrug it off and soldier on.
Or blame it on her. ___________ (her name here) your smile
is so beautiful that I've become mesmerized and totally forgot
what I was going to say. Tell me _________ (her name again)
how is it possible that such a beautiful and charming girl isn't
married?

The more FSUW you talk to the better you will get at having these
conversations. I am a salesman and have been for most of my
adult life so these things are second nature to me. I can assure
you that you will get better with practice.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2016, 01:54:34 PM »

Some women aren't lazy but trying to figure you out. There are people out there that can get them to talk. Will it be you? How are you and how's the weather talk everyday is boring. Bring up things you did that she may find interesting or think highly of you. If you fixed your car or plumbing today, bring it up. She needs to know you have multiple skills besides sitting on a chair by the computer all day. Over time she may begin to think you're a handy man and have a brain. Later she may even ask you for solutions for her or someone she knows. She'll begin to talk more.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2016, 12:16:40 PM »
Thanks, BillyB that's good advice, I can be quite handy with stuff so if they appreciate that its a bonus - don't think many women in England appreciate those qualities that much unfortunately. Anyway, just a curious thing has come up of recent - I notice a fair few women have down travel agent for there occupation which makes me wonder can there really be that many travel agents? I'm don't think we have that many here in the UK. Is she being straight up or is she perhaps unemployed or something and prefers not to put that, which I can understand of course, Some other professions seem frequent as well, English Teachers for example, just something I've noticed a bit and wonder if its cause for concern at all?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2016, 04:47:29 AM »
Ok, just a quick update, things seem to be going well ;D I've worked my way through them and am down to one  :D So many thanks to you all on this, you've been very helpful with your advice, particularly Faux Pas - yes I will be on a flight to see her shortly in the next few weeks which is what I wanted  :) I'm taking it in my stride though as I know you can end up with egg on your face at any time in this process/dating scene. The lady in question who I am meeting seems very genuine and sincere judging from the skype and correspondence and her reactions/actions and we seem to communicate well (not the lady I was having difficulties on this front earlier, lol). I know its always possible to get it wrong but as far as I can tell we seem on a good footing here. I've previously worked in security jobs so meeting a lot of people you tend to get an instinct when something is not quite right, however no one is infallible.

Anyway, I'm going abroad to meet up with her, flights booked, so will be making the journey, she will be joining me for a few days to show me around  :D I'm pretty confident she'll show up, odds on I think and if not it will be a cheap holiday for a few days (from UK), but she's been reliable so far - emails regularly, keeps skype times, etc. The other girls I was communicating to dropped out along the way or I didn't get back to the ones I didn't feel were right after a time - not what I like doing but couldn't see it going anywhere and was taking up so much time. This one though I felt was very attractive and we got on well over the course of several skype sessions, we seem well matched. It's been pretty quick I guess, coming up to three months, but to be honest I prefer it that way, rather than a lengthy expedition so hoping it will all work out when I meet her, I'm pretty relaxed about it as know I cant count on anything so just looking forward to a nice holiday I hope and see what occurs. She seems interested at any rate which is good news for me - she kind of hinted a visit, then I hinted I might come and next time we communicated I knew it was my time to move, so she seems serious.

Well, brings me to my question, I obviously want to do my best to avoid this going pear shaped (I know no guarantees) However, we are dealing with two different cultures here - she/we seem to be able to talk about a lot of stuff with ease but still I don't want to put my foot in it if it can be avoided. I notice on Elena's Models, Elena sells a coaching course for $300 and was wondering if any of you guys have ever bought it - essentially it is a lot of advice on pdf etc to read through or listen to. So just wondering if it was any good? needed? I'm not into duping anyone, but I don't want to mess anything up either. I've been doing well so far I think, as far as I know anyway and am sincere in my wish to find and marry a FSU woman if all works out. So just wondering what you guys have thought - its apparently a lot of info though of course I don't usually pay $300 for a load of info, if you know what I mean.       

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2016, 06:25:34 AM »
Well, brings me to my question, I obviously want to do my best to avoid this going pear shaped (I know no guarantees) However, we are dealing with two different cultures here - she/we seem to be able to talk about a lot of stuff with ease but still I don't want to put my foot in it if it can be avoided. I notice on Elena's Models, Elena sells a coaching course for $300 and was wondering if any of you guys have ever bought it - essentially it is a lot of advice on pdf etc to read through or listen to. So just wondering if it was any good? needed? I'm not into duping anyone, but I don't want to mess anything up either. I've been doing well so far I think, as far as I know anyway and am sincere in my wish to find and marry a FSU woman if all works out. So just wondering what you guys have thought - its apparently a lot of info though of course I don't usually pay $300 for a load of info, if you know what I mean.     

Personally, I wouldn't buy it. There's not that much difference in your two cultures that you are in any danger exploding a doodoo bomb and doing something stupid. I would suggest you visit the Trip Report section archives of RWD. Likely you can find there all you might need in the way of etiquette snafus you might encounter. Trust me, if it's happened ever, it's probably there. Good manners are most generally universal and if you practice them at home it will show in Russia and be appreciated there as well even if you do make some mistakes.

Be yourself. Keep in mind you are going to meet this woman so you can both decide if you want to continue into a relationship. If the meeting goes off as you hope, wine, dine and romance her. Remember, it's still boy meets girl and you'll need to win her heart. Forget East versus West, forget Britain meeting Russia. This is man meets woman and it's "game on"

Good Luck

Offline BillyB

« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2016, 08:41:23 AM »
she kind of hinted a visit, then I hinted I might come and next time we communicated I knew it was my time to move, so she seems serious.

It's great that you decided to go but did you get all the deal breaker issues figured out? When I was communicating with ladies and some hinted at a visit, I would tell them I will consider a visit but make sure important questions are answered first if it weren't already done. What if you're atheist and she's Christian or Muslim? What if you don't want or can't have children and she wants children? What if your views are conservative and she's liberal? You guys communicate fine now but you could be hating each other for the rest of your lives after a few debates. I've seen people on this forum waste a year of their lives with someone only to find out they shouldn't get married based on issues that could've been discussed before a first visit.

As far as the $300 coaching course goes, I wouldn't buy it. You can get everything you need at the forum and if you can't find it, start a new thread and ask for tips pertaining to travel, customs, manners, etc....

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2016, 11:06:10 AM »
I notice on Elena's Models, Elena sells a coaching course for $300 and was wondering if any of you guys have ever bought it

Personally I wouldn't buy it especially from RUSSIAN lady!  How do you know she isn't teaching you to go to an expensive restaurants, buying expensive clothes to make her happy?!!!  You do not know until you've read it - the $300 you've spent on!

Would you buy $300 if someone advice you how to make money on stock market?  Horse racing?!!   

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2016, 04:38:14 PM »
Personally I wouldn't buy it especially from RUSSIAN lady! 

I think she's been in Australia long enough now (17-18 years?) for some of that to have worn off!

How do you know she isn't teaching you to go to an expensive restaurants, buying expensive clothes to make her happy?!!!  You do not know until you've read it - the $300 you've spent on!

Because that would be totally against what she has written on the website itself.

Would you buy $300 if someone advice you how to make money on stock market?  Horse racing?!!

Depends on who is offering the advice, and what their track record (pun not intended) is like.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1970
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM