It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Anti-Scam Table  (Read 42639 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Anti-Scam Table
« on: May 19, 2006, 12:10:14 PM »
We have a NEW reference available to help people who are suspicious about possible scamming activity. At this link -- Anti-Scam Table - you will find a table of links which reference other sites designed to help people identify scammers.

Enjoy!

- Dan

PS - This table is currently not available as it is being re-developed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:51:16 AM by Admin »

Offline antiscam_advise

Re: Anti-Scam Table
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »
Dan,

I wanted to share the following scammer classification developed by Russian Scam Check staff.
I hope forum readers find this useful.

This will also be shortly published on copyrighted pages of www.RussianScamCheck.org

-  Beginner
Sends canned emails, which you may look up on scammer profiles. Don’t be surprised if she starts referring to you by another name, or signing off with a name that is not hers. She corresponds with dozens of men at any given time.
She is not smart enough to understand what you need and how to get you. She usually comes off as naive and often not very smart.
These scammers usually only get men that are new to online-dating and have no understanding of what a scammer is.

- Traveller
She wants to come and see you, but... surprise! - she has no money.
She asks for money to get a visa, tickets, and a hotel stay in Moscow while applying for a visa... 3rd party phoney travel agency is usually involved to make it look like the real thing. She may send you a scanned copy of her (fake) passport and visa to make you think she is real.

- Troubled
Her mom is sick, she has no money for school, her brother has just gotten into a car accident, she was robbed at gunpoint, her father has cancer and her dog is dying too. Somehow, this can all be fixed if you send her $300.

- Reseller
Lures men in the same way as the above scammer types, except  her main objective is obtaining expensive apparatus and hardware, which she then plans to resell. Most common requests: digital camera, laptop, webcam, computer, cell phone.

- High Maintenance
      The girl that wants you to pay for extravagant things. A gold-digger.
      Often is real person, but has no serious plans to ever be with you...
      This scammer type can not be always uncovered by running address check: only time will show.
      Some signs of the high-maintenance girl appear straight away: she might start demanding a fur coat after 2nd email or phone conversation.

- Erector
      She sends some sexy or naked pics, to turn you on. She may even complain that she does not have enough sex...
      She depends on your lust and jealousy, as they help trigger you into sending her money.
      These scammers are not too smart, but understand men's primal needs.

-Pro
      Most dangerous type. Never asks for money, instead waits and earns the trust of the correspondent. Should the correspondent offer her money, she will resist at first, and then finally agree to accept it. They are mind manipulators - usually with good mastery of the English language.  They organize phone call sessions or, often, give their mobile numbers to make their correspondents feel more comfortable.  Scam could go on for months at a time, with daily personal emails and chats that go on for hours.

- Cruiser
There is some debate as to whether this is an actual scammer type, as it is not commonly reported and could simply be a case of incompatibility with the correspondent.      This lady will travel to your country (usually at your expense) and allow herself to be lavished with gifts and attention. She will then return to her home country, where another correspondent will already be offering her a visit to HIS country.

Damien,
Russian Scam Check - fighting online dating scam
http://www.russianscamcheck.org
info@russianscamcheck.org
USA toll-free: 1-888-594-3394 or 1-206-337-2355

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:36:49 PM »
- Troubled
Her mom is sick, she has no money for school, her brother has just gotten into a car accident, she was robbed at gunpoint, her father has cancer and her dog is dying too. Somehow, this can all be fixed if you send her $300.
You should update this category, both for motive and amount ;D, I recentlyl received this :

Dear, I had trouble, my apartment was plundered!
I am simple in a shock, have taken away all money, family values, at me to you the big request, you can help me with money, you can send even 600 $? I then shall give all to you, fairly, I always give debts.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline antiscam_advise

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 08:09:21 PM »
SANDRO43,

Yes, there are many similar cases with women asking as much as $2,000. Unofrtunately there are guys that are new kids on the block who are ready to send...

Damien,
http://www.RussianScamCheck.org
admin@russianscamcheck.org
USA toll-free: 1-888-594-3394
Local: 1-206-337-2355
Damien,
Russian Scam Check - fighting online dating scam
http://www.russianscamcheck.org
info@russianscamcheck.org
USA toll-free: 1-888-594-3394 or 1-206-337-2355

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 04:41:08 AM »
I am truly in the wrong business. From now on I am a sexy Smokinhotkova. Please send all your money, credit card information, and gifts to me. I'll go set up a PayPal account and a P.O. Box right away.  ;D

SANDRO43,

Yes, there are many similar cases with women asking as much as $2,000. Unofrtunately there are guys that are new kids on the block who are ready to send...

Damien,
http://www.RussianScamCheck.org
admin@russianscamcheck.org
USA toll-free: 1-888-594-3394
Local: 1-206-337-2355
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline tim 360

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 08:23:53 AM »
Ken,  I see no reason that a well-organized guy like you couldn't rake in $5K per month.  Just get the right clothes, some nice photos, make-up and alotta lipstick and it could happen.  Cheerio, Tim360
"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 12:25:23 AM »
      -Pro
      Most dangerous type. Never asks for money, instead waits and earns the trust of the correspondent. Should the correspondent offer her money, she will resist at first, and then finally agree to accept it. They are mind manipulators - usually with good mastery of the English language.  They organize phone call sessions or, often, give their mobile numbers to make their correspondents feel more comfortable.  Scam could go on for months at a time, with daily personal emails and chats that go on for hours.

Funny and stupid
what about this: The value of a commodity increases in proportion to the duration and intensity of labor performed on average for its production.

Now try to count the margin of profit
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 04:15:03 PM »
I have a question.

Dan, you have so many absolutelly suspective so-called "antiscam" sites in your list but you don't have our link there. Does it mean that you don't agree that ONLY russian women can be scammers and all foreign men are white and fluffy angels?

And one more about goodwife.

Everywhereon your site you have banners "mail-order-brides" from here", "mail-order-brides from there" but as we all know you are married to ukrainian woman. Does she likes when you call her mail-order-bride?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 05:22:35 PM »
I have a question.

Dan, you have so many absolutelly suspective so-called "antiscam" sites in your list but you don't have our link there. Does it mean that you don't agree that ONLY russian women can be scammers and all foreign men are white and fluffy angels?

Everywhereon your site you have banners "mail-order-brides" from here", "mail-order-brides from there" but as we all know you are married to ukrainian woman. Does she likes when you call her mail-order-bride?

Fiorella,

It seems to me that your message is confrontational - rather than seeking productive discourse, so I am a bit hesitant to reply. However.....

Re: Antiscam Table. I am not the author, though I certainly support the effort, and I think the table does a credible job of describing a resource - albeit, a dubious resource, in terms of Anti-scam sites.

I do not read Antidate. I don't have time - nor do I have the skills in Russian to make it a pleasant experience. I can, if I must, muddle my way through most Russian sites - but for me, it is hard work.

I applaud you who are truly multi-lingual and who make the effort to bridge the language barrier to come communicate with us in English.

If you have some valuable contribution, please post it and I am certain the Anti-scam Table author will review it for inclusion. I make no guarantee as to his agreement to include.

And BTW - you must have missed the post I made in which I explicitly stated that I agree with Kvinna (and Antidate) about the bad behavior of some men. You also have participated with me (and some others) in chat and PM's and emails - and you KNOW that I do not condone some men's behaviors.

Your question seems more than a little insincere.

Now on to the more controversial question you raised - I have already answered it. Look to this topic -- http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3214.msg59442#msg59442, and you will see a VERY brief explanation of why the term "Mail Order Bride" has value. And BTW - if you care to read the archives over at Planet-Love, you will find that I have posts there dating back 5 or 6 years ago, in which I complained bitterly to Patrick (previous owner of the sites) about the use of the term "Mail Order Bride." What I did not know - and Patrick did not share - was how significant that term is for the success of the sites and men finding their way to us.

My wife cares VERY little for what I do on these boards. Her 'involvement' is restricted to complaining at the amount of time I spend - and except for the occasional photo I share with her (she thinks many of the wives here are BEAUTIFUL!), she has almost nothing to say about these sites.

I *do* know she is proud of what we are accomplishing with the Certified Marriage Agency site - although she was a little surprised when I told her that Antidate might be collaborating with us a little bit.

- Dan

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 10:16:50 PM »
My wife and I have often joked that with her photos and my understanding of the American male psyche we could have a pretty profitable scamming business.  But I might have a little problem if he decides to come visit and she has to entertain him.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 06:39:49 AM »
It appears there may be a new kid on the block - starting in January. I see a site called Web of Destiny -- http://www.web-of-destiny.com/index.php

HOWEVER - since they use the same scripts as we are using here, they may soon find themselves pilloried by the omniscient Jim at AgencyScams who claims such things belie conspiracies to his disbenefit   ;D

- Dan

Offline jb

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 07:51:07 AM »
Is that something new from your old friend Doug Salem?

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 08:01:45 AM »
Doesn't look like his style. In reading through some of the site the text was not 10 paragraphs too long and didn't say "look at me" every third sentence. Guy says he's married to a lawyer from Russia. If true, that ain't Doug.

Ken
"Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal."
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline jb

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 08:56:09 AM »
Yet every post in the fourm section is started by someone named dalem,,, it made me wonder.

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 09:13:29 AM »
Yeah, saw that too. Looks like dalem is Dale Morgan which makes sense with the user name.

Here is the "Who Is" lookup info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registrant:
Mr Dale & Mrs Elvira Morgan
113 Falcondale Road
Westbury-on-Trym
Bristol, Bristol BS9 3JN
GB

Domain name: WEB-OF-DESTINY.COM

Administrative Contact:
Mr Dale & Mrs Elvira Morgan, Mr Dale & Mrs Elvira Morgan dale_m@blueyonder.co.uk
113 Falcondale Road
Westbury-on-Trym
Bristol, Bristol BS9 3JN
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

Technical Contact:
On Behalf of a customer, StreamlineNet info@streamline.net
Castle Square
Melbourne, Derbyshire DE73 8DY
GB
+44.8709220699 Fax: +44.1332864161

Registration Service Provider:
StreamlineNet Limited, info@streamline.net
441332864161 (fax)
http://www.streamline.net
The home of good value web hosting. Packages from Ł13.99 per year.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 31-Aug-2006.
Record expires on 09-Jun-2007.
Record created on 09-Jun-2006.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.STREAMLINEDNS.CO.UK
NS1.STREAMLINEDNS.CO.UK

-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline Shadow

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 09:38:07 AM »
I have seen the same. I guess that Mr Dalen & Elvira Morgan are Mr and Mrs Gorky Guy, previously known as steppinit. This because he has been rather quiet over at RWG the last time and is a friend of Manchester (stuart).
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 12:44:57 PM »
I have a question.

I have a question for you Fiorella:
Why is it that I can't seem to get any cooperation listing my site on Antidate?
You claim to be trying to help the ladies by listing honest agencies. I'm pretty sure, no I am positive that we fit that bill, but I have not received any answers to my emails except one a long time ago which said I would hear from someone later, after upgrades or something were completed.
Well here it is much later & a couple of emails later & still no reply to my request for a banner exchange.
Mmmmm, makes e wonder exactly what the criteria is to be listed as an honest agency at Antidate.
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 01:39:47 PM »
You claim to be trying to help the ladies by listing honest agencies.

Never claim to do this, on the contrary, we always claim to list dishonest agencies
As for honest one we decide to leave it for Jim, he is good at creating Gold and White list, we are not
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Rvrwind

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 10:16:57 PM »
Oh No Kvinna!!!!
I must have misunderstood the pupose of Antidate. I was of the idea that it was to help women in the process just as this board is dsigned to help men. I know my Russian sucks & I labor intensly trying to read the Russian but I have visited he English part occaissinally. I think for the most part you have a good thng going there & much information for the ladies.
I am still interested in a banner exchange if you are of a mind. I have a spot on my homepage that needs to be filled. ;)
As for Jim well, I have lost faith in the value of his site & until that changes I won't recommend others to him nor will I take anything he writes at face value.
Tver Angels Local and International Introductions
Classy Ladies for Discerning Gentlemen

RVR-Canadian Cowboy
Dyin' is easy, it's livin' thats hard!!!

Offline rose

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 10:48:22 AM »
Guys, I'm shocked! Your table result for me is: "She is almost certainly a scammer"  ME? A scammer? Well, I haven't been at this forum for a while, but I hope some members still remember me here. Did I sound like a scammer? I think this table doesn't show the whole picture and is not reliable in the process of the identification of scammers.

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 10:51:14 AM »
Hi Rose,

Of course we remember you!

The scam table is just a way to point out a few things to the newbies. It is not a sure fire tool in any way. My wife of 2 1/2 years now came out as a probable scammer when I gave it a try.

Hope you can visit more often!

Ken
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline rose

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 11:16:14 AM »
I think this table is really bad idea. I understand that there are so many scammers around, but I think even for newbies the help of such table is questionable. 

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »
Would it be the questions? The options for answers? Wondering, from a woman's perspective, if it could be refined to be more useful. I didn't develop it as I'm not that geeky but it would be cool if we could figure out a way to have it be a more valuable tool.

Ken
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline rose

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »
Well, the idea might be good, but in the version it's right now - it's pretty harmful. Just my opinion. As to how to improve it I'm not sure I can be a help for you, because I'm not experienced in correspondence with WM.
What if you ask girls from the antidate?  Maybe together a good helpful tool will be developed. But don't forget, the similar tool needs to be created to identify those who look in the Eastern direction.

Offline catzenmouse

• Victory Park - Omsk
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 12:12:05 PM »
Rose,

If we could get any co-operation from AD it would be a miracle! They've been invited to be part of several initiatives about standards for women and men. So far they have only focused on their agenda and not on the big picture. Too bad really as they have a lot of great information and ideas.

Perhaps we can get the SuperGeek who created the table to have a look at expanding upon it to have a man's version.

SuperGeek!?! Are you listening?

Ken
-- Louis K. Anspacher

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 05:37:48 PM »
Guys, I'm shocked! Your table result for me is: "She is almost certainly a scammer"  ME? A scammer? Well, I haven't been at this forum for a while, but I hope some members still remember me here. Did I sound like a scammer?
Rose, if you repeat your test, capture the screen showing your answers/result, and send it to Dan, we can determine which question(s) gave you such a bad reputation, and adjust their "weight" accordingly.
I think this table doesn't show the whole picture and is not reliable in the process of the identification of scammers.
Any suggestions to widen the picture and make it more reliable are quite welcome.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline rjd400

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2009, 06:03:10 AM »

-Pro

Don't know how I missed this thread before.  This is really my only concern currently.  All the other scams, you would think, are pretty easy to see, and you can prevent it pretty easily.  But with this one, you can't tell the difference between a sincere person, and pro, until you are already knee deep.  I would think, particularly important, is the advice I've gotten here several times, and that is to never be afraid to walk away, regardless of how much sunk cost (time, money, effort) you may have.  Another reason why I'm taking the mindset that my first trip is for true tourism, with the added benefit of meeting my current "pen pal" and if something works out, great.  If not (either for lack of chemistry, or red flags once I'm there), then I enjoy the trip just the same.

I'm really glad I found this site.  Not even so much for the straight forward information (which of course it great) but to help new guys like me keep the process in perspective and keep the right frame of mind.

Offline veritas

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
Dan,

When is this "Anti-Scam Table" gonna be ready (again?) ... I'd like to see what this is about ...

Kevin

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2020, 11:40:45 PM »

-Pro

I can atest to the validity of this. I even was a victim of such type of scammer in my own country Guatemala.
The infamous woman was someone who worked close to my business. So it happens that someone who knew
her told me that she had been investigating about me as once I bought a juice for her from the guy who sold
her the juices every 2 or 3 days.
After I sent her that juice she didn't respond at all, didn't even say thank you. After a couple of days I saw
her with one of her friends mumbling things about me, she tried to be discreet but it was obvious she was
talking about me as the other person stared at me creepily.
She had also been talking behind my back with her boss, someone who knew my family, not me.
Turns out that when we actually made contact, like 1 or 2 weeks later after the juice, she said
"You know what? I'm gonna invite you to lunch. I know this good restaurant closeby where I go
to eat. You don't have to pay for anything."
After we had lunch she again stated: "Yes, don't worry about anything! From now on I'll be paying
for everything we eat when we go out. "
Me: "Oh really? So you're saying I won the lottery or something. You must be rich."
That first time I said I would at least pay for my own lunch but she refused and even got a 100 bill
out perhaps to try to impress me.
Later in the conversation she said: "Oh, I'm earning good
money on my job so I can easily pay my own way. .. etc...etc...etc"
After a couple of weeks she started saying that her boss didn't pay her on time and that the
checks that she had given her had bounced , implying that I should give her some money to get by.

So basically, the first outings she payed for both of us or at least payed for her own food and even
offered to pay for the parking, so that got me a little bit confused thinking that perhaps she could be
someone worthwhile.

THE TOTAL OPPOSITE!

Later on she started asking me for money. I lent her some money at first, which she never payed back
and later on she asked for more money! Supposedly what she needed to pay her attorney for her divorce.
(that was the other part of her SCAM btw)...
I mean, the first time I gave her money she had been complaining several times that her boss wasn't
paying her in time, so I got a little bit preoccupied with this whole situation as I felt that perhaps our
"relationship" had escalated already as we were already french kissing and stuff but she was pretty much
just a fling and someone not to be taken seriously in any sort of way. What impressed me more or where
she got me was
when I offered her I could lend her some money but she refused to receive it so I offered it twice or three times,
I don't remember that exact detail. I believe she had been using a psychological technique in
where she continuosly repeated that she had no money , nor savings and that her boss was refusing to pay
her on time to make me pity her and for me to voluntarily give her money. So when I offered the money
she refused to accept it, stating she was very "Ashamed"
and that when it came to these type of situations she had difficulties accepting these types of aids so I
offered the money as a loan thinking that that would help her get rid of the "shame". Later on she falsely
offered to pay me back that money, but expecting me to dismiss it as she even said that she didn't even
remember how much I had given her.

The stories were always changed, she even forgot the name she made up for the so called divorce attorney and the
money was actually for some bastard that had given her a ride one day and who got into a car accident
shortly after dropping her off.

I should also mention that this byotch even wanted to make me believe we were in a relationship when we
obviously were not, making me spend on a weekend trip to a place about 5 hours away from the city and then
she just ditched me after she got what she wanted.

So this is actually the way they work you. They investigate you, find out about you with their peers or people
who know you and from what you may stupidly brag about in front of her .
They say they have money, they have a nice job, they can pay
their way for their stuff and everything to make you LOWER YOUR GUARD or even ELIMINATE YOUR GUARD
COMPLETELY!! After they've gained your trust then they can start probing you to see how much they can
get out of you in the form of quick loans and stuff.

Beware of this scam and all types of scams. I even dare to say that women who ask for money within
the first months of getting to know are 100% percent scammers. I mean farther down the road, perhaps
in 6 to 8 months maybe more, she can be in desperate need of some help, but not immediately after
meeting you.

So there you have it guys! I hope this experience can help somebody in the future and KNOW that this
can happen to anybody, even to the best of us, because they are clever, not necessarily smart but
they work on your weaknesses and develop a plan to take you down.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:48:10 PM by iloveukrayinkas »
Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 07:42:12 AM »

iloveurkrayinks, these scam stories from a Guatemala woman and FSU agencies you've been telling us to help other guys, don't tell your next girlfriend.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2020, 11:35:41 AM »

Beware of this scam and all types of scams. I even dare to say that women who ask for money within
the first months of getting to know are 100% percent scammers. I mean farther down the road, perhaps
in 6 to 8 months maybe more, she can be in desperate need of some help, but not immediately after
meeting you.

See the Double Dealers thread By Sandro ...Speaking of which--- where has he been.. does anyone know?
Sandro43 Last Active: April 08, 2020
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1598.0
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline ML

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2020, 06:24:00 PM »
See the Double Dealers thread By Sandro ...Speaking of which--- where has he been.. does anyone know?
Sandro43 Last Active: April 08, 2020
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1598.0

He passed away on 10 April.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1862
Total: 1873

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM