It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Anybody know about ...  (Read 2041 times)

Offline rambler

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Anybody know about ...
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:18:00 PM »
If anyone has any information about russianhearts sites please PM me. 

Woman: "How do you write women so well?" Melvin: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability." Jack Nicholson in As Good as it Gets, 1997.

Offline rambler

Re: Anybody know about ...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 11:53:13 PM »
Maybe that was too vague.... I just found my wife on Russianhearts,  profile created   March 2011..... great except we were married March 2010 ..... Go figure.  I wrote to them on 6th May, no reply.  Be warned.
Woman: "How do you write women so well?" Melvin: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability." Jack Nicholson in As Good as it Gets, 1997.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 05:06:17 AM »
Maybe that was too vague.... I just found my wife on Russianhearts,  profile created   March 2011..... great except we were married March 2010 ..... Go figure.  I wrote to them on 6th May, no reply.  Be warned.

rambler
Just looking over the site it would appear that if she has a profile there that she put it there herself. Have you discussed it with her?

Offline Gylden

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 05:58:54 AM »

This is probably one of the worst things to discover about a wife!
Assuming you weren't on the web site looking for another bride, it sounds like you were checking up on her. If so there must be some doubts about her intentions.
You should ask your wife these questions.

Offline Ade

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
rambler
Just looking over the site it would appear that if she has a profile there that she put it there herself. Have you discussed it with her?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we? There are a whole host of possibilities besides the obvious; for instance, someone trying to break them up like a jealous and/or disgruntled ex or peeved kids from a previous marriage that don't like their new stepmother.

Although we know it happens (I know of one woman in this situation at the moment in fact), stating categorically that she must have put it there herself is a little too final without further evidence, don't you agree?

And yes, I'm curious to hear how rambler found this profile too....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:25:13 AM by SeriouslyJaded »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 08:29:21 AM »
Let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we? There are a whole host of possibilities besides the obvious; for instance, someone trying to break them up like a jealous and/or disgruntled ex or peeved kids from a previous marriage that don't like their new stepmother.

Although we know it happens (I know of one woman in this situation at the moment in fact), stating categorically that she must have put it there herself is a little too final without further evidence, don't you agree?

And yes, I'm curious to hear how rambler found this profile too....

I agree totally. There "could be" any number of reasons her profile is there. I said it "would appear" that she did. Although it is the likely most obvious reason for her profile to be there, there are exceptions. There may be other reasons but I would leave those up to rambler to define. "Why" he was looking there also provides a reason why it may have been her that put it there. Would you agree?

The website is not your run of the mill MOB website. I saw mostly RW who are already in the US and other areas. Not exactly the type to lift profiles for for the sake of numbers and pretty faces.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1810
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1803
Total: 1813

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM