It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM  (Read 21124 times)

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2016, 11:41:21 PM »
Hi BillyB

Some friends of SC were asking where to put  profile ...

When we checked out EM and Bride.ru - the numbers of new ladies was WAY down...

They may go to mamba and dmnotify - my suggestions - I suggested one at a time - rather than appearing everywhere
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline treadmilldude

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2016, 06:01:47 AM »
Moby, if they are friends of SC, then they are very sweet, kind ladies I bet. I have seen a lot of pictures of SC and she looks like a very nice, kind person. Typically, birds of the same feather flock together.....kind women tend to hang out and befriend other kind women. I rarely see kind women like SC with very rude women.

Her friends can put their profiles on Mamba, and as (I assume) they are from Russia, as SC I believe is from Russia if my memory serves me correctly, they might have (some) luck. Not a lot of luck, but some luck.....very very very very few Western Men have ever heard of Mamba. SC will be contacted by very few Western Men, 98% of her contacts, perhaps 99% of her contacts, will be from Russian men. I had never heard of Mamba until I read all about it from Eduard's posts over on RUA. I learned a lot about Mamba from simply reading Eduard's posts. Eduard is a badass, extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, nice guy, I wish Eduard would post here on RWD. I noticed he is on "watched" status or something like that, here on RWD. I have no idea why nor do I care why he is "watched", I do not wish to get into the politics of RWD. I like Eduard a lot, he has always been a cool guy in my book and I would not hesitate to recommend him or use him if I go to Ukraine (I doubt I will ever go to Ukraine, although if I do, Eduard would be at the top of my list of people I would enlist for assistance). Even though SC's GF's will be contacted by very very few Western Men, there is still a chance they will be contacted by a good Western Man so it's only to their benefit to put their profiles there, I mean it couldn't hurt anything.   

(This is for guys on RWD other than Moby) Unfortunately for Belarussian women, for the vast majority of women I contacted on Mamba in Belarus, they had never been contacted by a foreign man - England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, and the US - Belarussian women had never been contacted by men from any of these countries. I was the first Western Man they had ever had contact with. That being said, even Belarussian women are bombarded with contact from Turkish men, but they really despise Turkish men as well. Olya...has a couple GF's who went out on one date (and only one date) with Turkish men and they said it was a huge mistake, never again. 

On the other hand, women from Ukraine on Mamba, have told me they get contacted by Western Men quite often. I am of the opinion that Western Men hear about women from Ukraine and Russia as potential soulmates everywhere...radio, TV, friend of a friend, magazines, internet blogs.....Western Men, all they hear about is Russian women and Ukrainian women make wonderful soulmates. Do they ever hear about Belarussian women? No.

Belarus, unfortunately......Before Mamba, I did not know women from Belarus even existed. I did not even know where Belarus was on a Map, Belarus never gets discussed in the US, ever. I had never heard about Belarussian women from any source. Then, on about my 4th day on Mamba, about 6-7 weeks ago (I have been on Mamba for about 6-7 weeks now), I had a girl from Belarus contact me and write me a letter....and abracadabra I suddenly discovered Belarussian women. And yes, I looked on the map and I now know where Belarus is. :-)  I am happy I did.

Your wife's friends should be warned she will get bombarded with letters from Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men   Of the ladies I have contacted on Mamba, whether they were from Russia, Ukraine or even Belarus, women on Mamba just get bombarded with letters and contact from Turkish Men. (Which to me is very odd, as according to Islam, marriage to a non-Muslim woman is a big no-no.) Overwhelmingly, these FSU women really hate Turkish men, they really despise Turkish men. Many of them have met Turkish men they met on mamba, and their experiences with Turkish men was abominable. Many who have never met a Turkish man, have GF's who have met Turkish men, and their GFs' experiences with Turkish men were abominable. Also, as far as Muslim men in general, FSU women.....are not very fond of them, that is putting it really nicely. They usually do not speak of Muslim men and Turkish men as nicely as I do, and I cannot repeat some of the things I have been told about Turkish men and Muslim men by FSU women here on this board because I would be banned by the owner of this board (who I have been told through PM by 2 different sources is FauxPass, yet he denies this? Hmmmm I dunno.). FSU women on Mamba from all 3 countries have told me they get so many letters from Turkish men, that as soon as they realize it is from a Turkish man, they throw his letter in the trash and get annoyed and upset. Their reasons are usually that they are very fearful of the Turkish man's religion and culture, they want no part of being with a Muslim man or the Muslim Man's family, they hate the religion of Islam. There is a very real anti-Islamic sentiment among FSU women on Mamba, whether they are from Belarus, Ukraine or Russia.   

Interestingly, I have also heard many negative things about Men from Turkey and Muslim men in general from girls on Anastasiadate....so many negative things about guys from Turkey on Charmingbrides.....so many negative things about guys from Turkey on Russianbrides....so many negative things about men from Turkey from girls on VK. I will compliment men from Turkey, they are very persistent about contacting FSU women on social media and FSU dating sites. Those Turkish men, they just do not give up, and they do not know what the word "No" means. I do not believe the word "No" is a word that can be found in Islamic language and culture.

I wish I had more experience with Russian women as a whole, and specifically more experience with Russian women on Mamba. But I have almost zero experience with Russian women on Mamba, the 3 exceptions being 3 very sweet women who have randomly written me letters and contacted me on Mamba from Russia (Omsk, Sochi and Belghorod). All 3 women were really very sweet, the woman from Omsk with a 5 year-old little boy......she and I actually still talk from time to time, I think we have a real fondness for each other and I notice she views my profile on Mamba every 2 or 3 days.

And now Moby, it is your time to talk down to me and belittle me as you always do. I always laugh at it, I think it is so funny how you always talk down to and belittle not only me, but every other newbie here on RWD as well. You talk down to and belittle every RWD member whom you perceive as not having "as much knowledge" as you do. It does not bother me, I just laugh at it and get a kick out of it. Everyone on RWD has their own unique personality, and you certainly have your own unique personality Moby.  :)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 07:07:58 AM »
WOW, don't most of you guys have to work for a living ?

How you find the time to write such long posts, which are very repetitive anyway ???
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 07:13:36 AM »
Moby, if they are friends of SC, then they are very sweet, kind ladies I bet. I have seen a lot of pictures of SC and she looks like a very nice, kind person. Typically, birds of the same feather flock together.....kind women tend to hang out and befriend other kind women. I rarely see kind women like SC with very rude women.

Her friends can put their profiles on Mamba, and as (I assume) they are from Russia, as SC I believe is from Russia if my memory serves me correctly, they might have (some) luck. Not a lot of luck, but some luck.....very very very very few Western Men have ever heard of Mamba. SC will be contacted by very few Western Men, 98% of her contacts, perhaps 99% of her contacts, will be from Russian men. I had never heard of Mamba until I read all about it from Eduard's posts over on RUA. I learned a lot about Mamba from simply reading Eduard's posts. Eduard is a badass, extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, nice guy, I wish Eduard would post here on RWD. I noticed he is on "watched" status or something like that, here on RWD. I have no idea why nor do I care why he is "watched", I do not wish to get into the politics of RWD. I like Eduard a lot, he has always been a cool guy in my book and I would not hesitate to recommend him or use him if I go to Ukraine (I doubt I will ever go to Ukraine, although if I do, Eduard would be at the top of my list of people I would enlist for assistance). Even though SC's GF's will be contacted by very very few Western Men, there is still a chance they will be contacted by a good Western Man so it's only to their benefit to put their profiles there, I mean it couldn't hurt anything.   

(This is for guys on RWD other than Moby) Unfortunately for Belarussian women, for the vast majority of women I contacted on Mamba in Belarus, they had never been contacted by a foreign man - England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, and the US - Belarussian women had never been contacted by men from any of these countries. I was the first Western Man they had ever had contact with. That being said, even Belarussian women are bombarded with contact from Turkish men, but they really despise Turkish men as well. Olya...has a couple GF's who went out on one date (and only one date) with Turkish men and they said it was a huge mistake, never again. 

On the other hand, women from Ukraine on Mamba, have told me they get contacted by Western Men quite often. I am of the opinion that Western Men hear about women from Ukraine and Russia as potential soulmates everywhere...radio, TV, friend of a friend, magazines, internet blogs.....Western Men, all they hear about is Russian women and Ukrainian women make wonderful soulmates. Do they ever hear about Belarussian women? No.

Belarus, unfortunately......Before Mamba, I did not know women from Belarus even existed. I did not even know where Belarus was on a Map, Belarus never gets discussed in the US, ever. I had never heard about Belarussian women from any source. Then, on about my 4th day on Mamba, about 6-7 weeks ago (I have been on Mamba for about 6-7 weeks now), I had a girl from Belarus contact me and write me a letter....and abracadabra I suddenly discovered Belarussian women. And yes, I looked on the map and I now know where Belarus is. :-)  I am happy I did.

Your wife's friends should be warned she will get bombarded with letters from Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men. Turkish men   Of the ladies I have contacted on Mamba, whether they were from Russia, Ukraine or even Belarus, women on Mamba just get bombarded with letters and contact from Turkish Men. (Which to me is very odd, as according to Islam, marriage to a non-Muslim woman is a big no-no.) Overwhelmingly, these FSU women really hate Turkish men, they really despise Turkish men. Many of them have met Turkish men they met on mamba, and their experiences with Turkish men was abominable. Many who have never met a Turkish man, have GF's who have met Turkish men, and their GFs' experiences with Turkish men were abominable. Also, as far as Muslim men in general, FSU women.....are not very fond of them, that is putting it really nicely. They usually do not speak of Muslim men and Turkish men as nicely as I do, and I cannot repeat some of the things I have been told about Turkish men and Muslim men by FSU women here on this board because I would be banned by the owner of this board (who I have been told through PM by 2 different sources is FauxPass, yet he denies this? Hmmmm I dunno.). FSU women on Mamba from all 3 countries have told me they get so many letters from Turkish men, that as soon as they realize it is from a Turkish man, they throw his letter in the trash and get annoyed and upset. Their reasons are usually that they are very fearful of the Turkish man's religion and culture, they want no part of being with a Muslim man or the Muslim Man's family, they hate the religion of Islam. There is a very real anti-Islamic sentiment among FSU women on Mamba, whether they are from Belarus, Ukraine or Russia.   

Interestingly, I have also heard many negative things about Men from Turkey and Muslim men in general from girls on Anastasiadate....so many negative things about guys from Turkey on Charmingbrides.....so many negative things about guys from Turkey on Russianbrides....so many negative things about men from Turkey from girls on VK. I will compliment men from Turkey, they are very persistent about contacting FSU women on social media and FSU dating sites. Those Turkish men, they just do not give up, and they do not know what the word "No" means. I do not believe the word "No" is a word that can be found in Islamic language and culture.

I wish I had more experience with Russian women as a whole, and specifically more experience with Russian women on Mamba. But I have almost zero experience with Russian women on Mamba, the 3 exceptions being 3 very sweet women who have randomly written me letters and contacted me on Mamba from Russia (Omsk, Sochi and Belghorod). All 3 women were really very sweet, the woman from Omsk with a 5 year-old little boy......she and I actually still talk from time to time, I think we have a real fondness for each other and I notice she views my profile on Mamba every 2 or 3 days.

And now Moby, it is your time to talk down to me and belittle me as you always do. I always laugh at it, I think it is so funny how you always talk down to and belittle not only me, but every other newbie here on RWD as well. You talk down to and belittle every RWD member whom you perceive as not having "as much knowledge" as you do. It does not bother me, I just laugh at it and get a kick out of it. Everyone on RWD has their own unique personality, and you certainly have your own unique personality Moby.  :)

You're not only a keyboard romeo, you're a keyboard expert too, aren't you? No amount of time of you spending in your never never land on the internet fantasizing about FSUW is going to give you even a minute of experience that you can pass off in any believable manner on the forum boards as real experience. Please quit pretending. No amount of reading here, elsewhere or skyping with your little dirty pig whore will do it either. Make a trip, then and only then will you be qualified to pass off anything as experience. Dude, you seriously should seek some psychological help.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2016, 07:27:12 AM »
You're not only a keyboard romeo, you're a keyboard expert too, aren't you? No amount of time of you spending in your never never land on the internet fantasizing about FSUW is going to give you even a minute of experience that you can pass off in any believable manner on the forum boards as real experience. Please quit pretending. No amount of reading here, elsewhere or skyping with your little dirty pig whore will do it either. Make a trip, then and only then will you be qualified to pass off anything as experience. Dude, you seriously should seek some psychological help.

Thanks. I'll let her know of your fondness for her.  ;D

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2016, 07:42:10 AM »

Oh I'm sorry. That was how I had read her described. Was that inaccurate? Send her my condolences  :rolleyes:

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 07:42:44 AM »

Actually, I think he is referring to your name calling.  I have never seen him call anyone's wife, girlfriend or family member any bad name.  You are the one that posted your silly story calling her a whore, then tried to recant it as some form of belated April Fools joke. 

Instead of letting her know what FP thinks of her, why not let her know what you said about her?  Then, write us another version of War and Peace, recounting the entire conversation.  We all anxiously await the next installment of the TMD Papers.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2016, 08:19:45 AM »

TMD

I'm sorry if I come across as snooty and a 'know it all'.

You are probably right - I've seen too many posters arrive - claim they want advice - then become 'experts' without having BEEN to the FSU  :D

As for SC's friends ... I MIGHT post links to their profiles when they make their profiles public

IF I do - bear in mind they might ask me opinions and I will strongly advise against a guy who can't his his ass on a plane  :popcorn:

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2016, 08:45:01 AM »
You mean you would consider this guy for a gal you know, if he first takes a trip to FSU ??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2016, 08:55:35 AM »
Moby, you don't need to apologize. You are very knowledgeable, obviously much more knowledgeable than my newbie, inexperienced self. And as I have told you on RUA (dunno if you remember, but I told you on RUA) I think SC is lovely, she is my "type" (very skinny and very pretty in the face). Some Vets like you have a sort of know-it-all attitude towards inexperienced guys like me. Other vets like Maxx, Boethius and others display a lot of humility about their experience. Everyone's personality is a little different, not a huge deal.

If you are saying I think I know everything, you don't know me at all. You are clueless about my degree of humility. I am very humble in my search for a FSU woman. I have discussed with quite a few FSU women that I am a little scared and apprehensive of what I am doing, and they can understand why I am a little fearful. I realize how little I do know, how green I actually am, and the thought of me actually on my plane flight, sitting in my seat, thinking about everything that is about to happen in my life, as it flies over the Pacific Ocean Atlantic Ocean.....it is scary and a little overwhelming at times. But I like a challenge, I have never run from a challenge in life.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:57:41 AM by treadmilldude »

Offline lyndontom

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2016, 11:34:49 AM »
Moby, you don't need to apologize. You are very knowledgeable, obviously much more knowledgeable than my newbie, inexperienced self. And as I have told you on RUA (dunno if you remember, but I told you on RUA) I think SC is lovely, she is my "type" (very skinny and very pretty in the face). Some Vets like you have a sort of know-it-all attitude towards inexperienced guys like me. Other vets like Maxx, Boethius and others display a lot of humility about their experience. Everyone's personality is a little different, not a huge deal.

If you are saying I think I know everything, you don't know me at all. You are clueless about my degree of humility. I am very humble in my search for a FSU woman. I have discussed with quite a few FSU women that I am a little scared and apprehensive of what I am doing, and they can understand why I am a little fearful. I realize how little I do know, how green I actually am, and the thought of me actually on my plane flight, sitting in my seat, thinking about everything that is about to happen in my life, as it flies over the Pacific Ocean Atlantic Ocean.....it is scary and a little overwhelming at times. But I like a challenge, I have never run from a challenge in life.

Strange then that you profess to know everything about Ukraine and Belarus, totally generalising their women in the process, deduced almost entirely from.....Mamba.

If a sweet, charming lady from Ukraine were to initiate conversation with you tomorrow would your view flip yet again 180?

Offline AkMike

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2016, 11:41:30 AM »
there is a girl in Gomel...we are crazy about each other.....and I will soon be spending 25 days in Gomel.

TMD, Have you ever seen the "10 Commandments"??

Have a close look at all of them then go back and look at #6 several more times.

RWD Ten Commandments

1.Never send money to someone you have not met.

2.Always have a back-up plan

3.Work to eliminate any agency from your communications.

4.Always get the lady's home address and home phone number as early as possible.

5.Verify the ladies you are writing are real.

6.Do not fall in love with photos!!

7.Always be yourself. Show the ladies the real you. Be truthful. Use current photos.

8.Do not rush into this! Take your time and be methodical, not impulsive, about this process.

9.Treat international dating the same as dating someone from your home country. The biggest difference is the cost (travel, phone. etc). This is an expensive process. Don't believe anyone that tells you otherwise.

10.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MAIL-ORDER BRIDE! They do not exist.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=34

Jeesh I hope that I don't get in trouble for copy/paste with a link again..

Offline alex330

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2016, 12:06:38 PM »
(Which to me is very odd, as according to Islam, marriage to a non-Muslim woman is a big no-no.)

Having a Russian wife in Turkey is seen as a huge status symbol. It has been that way for centuries. At one time the most powerful person in the kingdom was actually a Ukrainian woman - Roxelana.

Go visit Istanbul with your FSUW and see how they react to you walking through the bazaar.

Overwhelmingly, these FSU women really hate Turkish men, they really despise Turkish men. Many of them have met Turkish men they met on mamba, and their experiences with Turkish men was abominable. Many who have never met a Turkish man, have GF's who have met Turkish men, and their GFs' experiences with Turkish men were abominable. Also, as far as Muslim men in general, FSU women.....are not very fond of them, that is putting it really nicely. 

Many do seem to dislike Turkish men and stay away from them, but the fact is that marriages are pretty common. One trip in Istanbul our guide was a Turk with a very nice Russian wife. Cool couple.

Wife did have a girlfriend who married a Turk and after moving over nobody ever heard from her again including her family. Incidents like this and the constant badgering reinforce the dislike of Turkish men.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:10:00 PM by alex330 »

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2016, 12:44:14 PM »

Strange then that you profess to know everything about Ukraine and Belarus, totally generalising their women in the process, deduced almost entirely from.....Mamba.

If a sweet, charming lady from Ukraine were to initiate conversation with you tomorrow would your view flip yet again 180?

Those, my friend, do not exist....only in your imagination.

Sweet, charming lady from Belarus? Yeppers, there are millions of those.

I think all of the "Evil Female DNA" resides in Ukraine. All the "Virtuous Female DNA"...it resides in Belarus.

Of course, I am not overgeneralizing or anything like that. No, of course not. 

(And with that, every man on RWD with a Ukrainian Wife is already in the process of booking plane tickets to come kill me  :P

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2016, 12:49:48 PM »
Those, my friend, do not exist....only in your imagination.

Sweet, charming lady from Belarus? Yeppers, there are millions of those.

I think all of the "Evil Female DNA" resides in Ukraine. All the "Virtuous Female DNA"...it resides in Belarus.

Of course, I am not overgeneralizing or anything like that. No, of course not. 

(And with that, every man on RWD with a Ukrainian Wife is already in the process of booking plane tickets to come kill me  :P )
No, they will just view your posts for what they are. The ramblings of someone who is totally clueless to this endeavor.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline AkMike

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 02:06:41 PM »
TMD,

You're whacko if you think you can attempt to paint an entire country's women based from the experience that you THINK you've had..  The sum of which is nothing.

That includes Russia, Belarus, Ukraine or anywhere else including the US or Europe.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2016, 02:19:56 PM »
Some friends of SC were asking where to put  profile ...

When we checked out EM and Bride.ru - the numbers of new ladies was WAY down...

New ladies are way down but it would benefit ladies if the amount of men there remained the same. Gives the fewer women there a greater chance to meet one of the more serious guys using those sites.

They may go to mamba and dmnotify - my suggestions - I suggested one at a time - rather than appearing everywhere

Many ladies I've talked to said most men at Mamba aren't serious and just looking for sex. Aloe, who posts here once said it's like 99% of the men. I'm not sure it's that high but I think a woman should post her profile in a number of places and try not to get discouraged by the amount of playboys contacting her. A woman should not limit her option by searching in one spot. To increase chances of success, a lady needs exposure and use a variety of sites. Her destiny may be using one site but if she's not listed there, they won't find each other. Another good tip for ladies is to renew their profiles each month. Guys tend to write new girls listed on the first few pages because they're too lazy to turn hundreds of pages to look at the girls near the end of the line.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline xiphoid

• I'll keep trying till I get it right...
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2016, 02:28:10 PM »
I'm still returning to Kyiv despite a change of plans. Is visiting agencies a good idea? Any good ones in Kyiv?
Beautiful girls, won't you walk a little slower, when you walk past me? - Robert Goulet

Offline LAman

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »

treadmilldude ....... dude, is it possible you can read more and write less?? The stuff you write about is just spreading any tripe you hear about. How about just talking about something you actually experienced???  Stuff you write about this girl from Belarus is like you are a young kid with lots of wetness behind the ear!! ( if you get the meaning?)
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2016, 05:42:49 PM »
treadmilldude ....... How about just talking about something you actually experienced???

Well, that would cut the posts incredibly short if it was relating to anything outside the USA!

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2016, 06:37:40 PM »
treadmilldude ....... dude, is it possible you can read more and write less?? The stuff you write about is just spreading any tripe you hear about. How about just talking about something you actually experienced???  Stuff you write about this girl from Belarus is like you are a young kid with lots of wetness behind the ear!! ( if you get the meaning?)

Umm, I have never traveled outside of the US before. So if you wish for me to only talk about my face to face interaction with ladies from the FSU, and my trips to the FSU, I will have nothing to post.

Is this a board where only members who have made trips to the FSU are allowed to post? If so, I was unaware of that fact and I should stop posting by rule.

Feelings I have ever experienced were right here in my heart.....every night before I go to sleep at about 10, sometimes later, I try to skype with Olya for 45-60 minutes. That is 10-11PM my time, 6AM-7AM her time in Gomel. Around 7AM, she has to wake "our" Little Princess up for School (I call her "OUR" Little Princess because it is something both of us wants with all of our hearts....and I am so stubborn (lonely, but stubborn) and care for Olya and Veronica so much, that I am going to completely overwhelm my Princess and my Little Princess with kindness, love and affection and make both of them mine) And yes, I will spoil them rotten towards the very end of my trip (the day before I have to return to God's City / Christ's City - Dallas) by taking my Little Princess shopping for toys, an indoor swing set she has been wanting for a long time her Mom could not afford at this time, Barbie Dolls, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty (Her favorite!! She loves Hello Kitty as much as my 6 year-old little Niece loves Hello Kitty  :couple: :couple:) . And I will spoil my Princess rotten by taking her shopping at the nice malls they have in Minsk which is a short 3 Hour and 45 minute drive Northwest of Gomel. Belts, purses, shoes, some reasonably priced clothes (not very expensive clothes, and she would never allow me to buy her expensive clothes anyways because she is very tight with money, and has already begged me not to spend any money on her or Veronica while I am there for 25 days. That is a bunch of crap, of course I am gonna spend money on her and Veronica.)

Anyways, back to your question...feelings I have inside of me for her and her Daughter.....not yet "Love"....but I do have very strong feelings of warmth and happiness every time I think of them. I look at her many pictures she has sent me every day, multiple times per day. I think over the next couple of months before I leave for Minsk, these feelings will expand and enlarge to the point they might morph into a feeling of "Love". I dunno. I am very lonely. I only have 2 other good, close friends who like me have never been married. All of my other friends, male and female, have been married (unfortunately many have been divorced)  I am tired of being lonely, tired of being the guy with no Wife and no Children. Time to put my initials on this world. I have a lot of love in my heart to offer a good FSU Woman and her Daughter.

BillyB and FauxPas are on my ignore list so they can have at me, take their very best potshots at me. I'll never know what either one says as they are on "ignore". It's a free country, they should exercise their first amendment right if it makes them feel like bigger men to try and make a young man like me feel small and inferior to them by their comments.

Getting late fellas, 8:30 PM. All of you with a Wife and Kids, give them a hug and tell them you love them. Be a great Dad and a Great Father. As my flight gets closer and closer, I am getting really excited thinking that soon I will have my chance to become a Great Dad and a Great Father. There is nothing better for a Man to hang his hat on, other than maybe dying for the US in combat, than being a Great Dad and a Great Husband. That is one role I will relish for the remainder of my life. And if I never get the opportunity to fill both of those roles, then I will consider my life incomplete, probably a failure as I have known I eventually wanted to be a Dad and a Father since I was in High School.

Goodnight fellas, sleep tight. Hug your Wife and Kids.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 06:43:24 PM by treadmilldude »

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2016, 06:40:27 PM »
TMD,

You're whacko if you think you can attempt to paint an entire country's women based from the experience that you THINK you've had..  The sum of which is nothing.

That includes Russia, Belarus, Ukraine or anywhere else including the US or Europe.

AKMike, how could you have missed this part of my post? You are one of the smartest guys on here. I am surprised it slipped right by you. It's OK, I still love ya' big guy.   ""Of course, I am not overgeneralizing or anything like that. No, of course not.""

Offline jone

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2016, 06:58:57 PM »
Umm, I have never traveled outside of the US before. So if you wish for me to only talk about my face to face interaction with ladies from the FSU, and my trips to the FSU, I will have nothing to post.

Is this a board where only members who have made trips to the FSU are allowed to post? If so, I was unaware of that fact and I should stop posting by rule.

Feelings I have ever experienced were right here in my heart.....every night before I go to sleep at about 10, sometimes later, I try to skype with Olya for 45-60 minutes. That is 10-11PM my time, 6AM-7AM her time in Gomel. Around 7AM, she has to wake "our" Little Princess up for School (I call her "OUR" Little Princess because it is something both of us wants with all of our hearts....and I am so stubborn (lonely, but stubborn) and care for Olya and Veronica so much, that I am going to completely overwhelm my Princess and my Little Princess with kindness, love and affection and make both of them mine) And yes, I will spoil them rotten towards the very end of my trip (the day before I have to return to God's City / Christ's City - Dallas) by taking my Little Princess shopping for toys, an indoor swing set she has been wanting for a long time her Mom could not afford at this time, Barbie Dolls, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty (Her favorite!! She loves Hello Kitty as much as my 6 year-old little Niece loves Hello Kitty  :couple: :couple:) . And I will spoil my Princess rotten by taking her shopping at the nice malls they have in Minsk which is a short 3 Hour and 45 minute drive Northwest of Gomel. Belts, purses, shoes, some reasonably priced clothes (not very expensive clothes, and she would never allow me to buy her expensive clothes anyways because she is very tight with money, and has already begged me not to spend any money on her or Veronica while I am there for 25 days. That is a bunch of crap, of course I am gonna spend money on her and Veronica.)

Anyways, back to your question...feelings I have inside of me for her and her Daughter.....not yet "Love"....but I do have very strong feelings of warmth and happiness every time I think of them. I look at her many pictures she has sent me every day, multiple times per day. I think over the next couple of months before I leave for Minsk, these feelings will expand and enlarge to the point they might morph into a feeling of "Love". I dunno. I am very lonely. I only have 2 other good, close friends who like me have never been married. All of my other friends, male and female, have been married (unfortunately many have been divorced)  I am tired of being lonely, tired of being the guy with no Wife and no Children. Time to put my initials on this world. I have a lot of love in my heart to offer a good FSU Woman and her Daughter.

BillyB and FauxPas are on my ignore list so they can have at me, take their very best potshots at me. I'll never know what either one says as they are on "ignore". It's a free country, they should exercise their first amendment right if it makes them feel like bigger men to try and make a young man like me feel small and inferior to them by their comments.

Getting late fellas, 8:30 PM. All of you with a Wife and Kids, give them a hug and tell them you love them. Be a great Dad and a Great Father. As my flight gets closer and closer, I am getting really excited thinking that soon I will have my chance to become a Great Dad and a Great Father. There is nothing better for a Man to hang his hat on, other than maybe dying for the US in combat, than being a Great Dad and a Great Husband. That is one role I will relish for the remainder of my life. And if I never get the opportunity to fill both of those roles, then I will consider my life incomplete, probably a failure as I have known I eventually wanted to be a Dad and a Father since I was in High School.

Goodnight fellas, sleep tight. Hug your Wife and Kids.

For anyone else on this forum, NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A PICTURE OR A SKYPE INTERACTION.  IT IS INFATUATION, NOT LOVE.  For Treadmilldude, I don't care what you do.  You have ignored everyone's valuable advice here.   Why should anyone give you anymore.   The forum is split, 50/50 as to whether you are real.  I think you are real because I have met people like you who live in their own world and don't realize that their own fantasy world is not reality.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline AkMike

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2016, 07:15:32 PM »
It's OK, I still love ya' big guy.   

Then keep it to yourself. I don't swing that way ESPECIALLY to anyone that I've never met face to face yet alone a dude.  :rolleyes:

If you act this way if and when you hit Belarus, we'll be adding your name to the long list of train wrecks.

You're probably going to find that 25 days is way too long. If she dumps you do you have a back up plan?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2016, 07:23:04 PM »
I think you are real because I have met people like you who live in their own world and don't realize that their own fantasy world is not reality.

In the past he's cancelled trips to FSU women due to a friends wedding and his niece's birthday that he wouldn't miss for the world. That was on another forum. He's told this forum he plans to travel in July so you guys are going to have to read his stuff for a few more months. I have a feeling something big like a wedding or a birthday party that is a can't miss event is going to pop up and he cancels his trip in July. The other excuse for cancelling may be that his girl, during a Skype session, demands sex on a first visit which is a deal breaker for him.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541284
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701