It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM  (Read 21036 times)

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: MARRIAGE-AGENCIES-SCAMS.COM
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2016, 09:10:49 PM »
You mean you would consider this guy for a gal you know, if he first takes a trip to FSU ??

''IF I do - bear in mind they might ask me opinions and I will strongly advise against a guy who can't his his ass on a plane  :popcorn:''

That was a 'clue' as to my answer

After TMD's lengthy 'wind up'post comparing UA/BL women I've reverted back to my intolerant self..

IF he's for real..al the compliments in the world won't get him near any friend of SC's, now

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2016, 12:31:08 AM »
Umm, I have never traveled outside of the US before. So if you wish for me to only talk about my face to face interaction with ladies from the FSU, and my trips to the FSU, I will have nothing to post.

Is this a board where only members who have made trips to the FSU are allowed to post? If so, I was unaware of that fact and I should stop posting by rule.

Feelings I have ever experienced were right here in my heart.....every night before I go to sleep at about 10, sometimes later, I try to skype with Olya for 45-60 minutes. That is 10-11PM my time, 6AM-7AM her time in Gomel. Around 7AM, she has to wake "our" Little Princess up for School (I call her "OUR" Little Princess because it is something both of us wants with all of our hearts....and I am so stubborn (lonely, but stubborn) and care for Olya and Veronica so much, that I am going to completely overwhelm my Princess and my Little Princess with kindness, love and affection and make both of them mine) And yes, I will spoil them rotten towards the very end of my trip (the day before I have to return to God's City / Christ's City - Dallas) by taking my Little Princess shopping for toys, an indoor swing set she has been wanting for a long time her Mom could not afford at this time, Barbie Dolls, My Little Pony, Hello Kitty (Her favorite!! She loves Hello Kitty as much as my 6 year-old little Niece loves Hello Kitty  :couple: :couple: ) . And I will spoil my Princess rotten by taking her shopping at the nice malls they have in Minsk which is a short 3 Hour and 45 minute drive Northwest of Gomel. Belts, purses, shoes, some reasonably priced clothes (not very expensive clothes, and she would never allow me to buy her expensive clothes anyways because she is very tight with money, and has already begged me not to spend any money on her or Veronica while I am there for 25 days. That is a bunch of crap, of course I am gonna spend money on her and Veronica.)

Anyways, back to your question...feelings I have inside of me for her and her Daughter.....not yet "Love"....but I do have very strong feelings of warmth and happiness every time I think of them. I look at her many pictures she has sent me every day, multiple times per day. I think over the next couple of months before I leave for Minsk, these feelings will expand and enlarge to the point they might morph into a feeling of "Love". I dunno. I am very lonely. I only have 2 other good, close friends who like me have never been married. All of my other friends, male and female, have been married (unfortunately many have been divorced)  I am tired of being lonely, tired of being the guy with no Wife and no Children. Time to put my initials on this world. I have a lot of love in my heart to offer a good FSU Woman and her Daughter.

BillyB and FauxPas are on my ignore list so they can have at me, take their very best potshots at me. I'll never know what either one says as they are on "ignore". It's a free country, they should exercise their first amendment right if it makes them feel like bigger men to try and make a young man like me feel small and inferior to them by their comments.

Getting late fellas, 8:30 PM. All of you with a Wife and Kids, give them a hug and tell them you love them. Be a great Dad and a Great Father. As my flight gets closer and closer, I am getting really excited thinking that soon I will have my chance to become a Great Dad and a Great Father. There is nothing better for a Man to hang his hat on, other than maybe dying for the US in combat, than being a Great Dad and a Great Husband. That is one role I will relish for the remainder of my life. And if I never get the opportunity to fill both of those roles, then I will consider my life incomplete, probably a failure as I have known I eventually wanted to be a Dad and a Father since I was in High School.

Goodnight fellas, sleep tight. Hug your Wife and Kids.

You know I spent years trying to help the guys who've had a breakup with their Russian et cetera wives. The ones that write voluminously like you were often the most hardest hit by the trauma of the breakup. They were suffering from a deep psychological hit from it. This makes me wonder about you. Did you go through some recent event that really shook up your life? Perhaps something that challenged your belief that you are a good person?

About the little girl you want to give a lot of attention to. Generally a FSU woman, any woman, would become a bit suspicious of a man other than a family member and even then, who shows too much attention to their child.

Offline lyndontom

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2016, 08:05:47 AM »

Around 7AM, she has to wake "our" Little Princess up for School (I call her "OUR" Little Princess because it is something both of us wants with all of our hearts....and I am so stubborn (lonely, but stubborn) and care for Olya and Veronica so much, that I am going to completely overwhelm my Princess and my Little Princess with kindness, love and affection and make both of them mine)

A few people are questioning whether you are in fact real or a caricature. I am starting to have my doubts now too. You're either living in cloud cuckoo land or the figment of someone's over-active imagination.

New ladies are way down but it would benefit ladies if the amount of men there remained the same. Gives the fewer women there a greater chance to meet one of the more serious guys using those sites.

Unfortunately for the serious men, Billy, those serious ladies are inundated by the non-serious men who will lead them on from behind their keyboards and never set foot in FSU. The ladies will either lose sight of the serious men because they cannot see the wood for the trees, or they will set their sights on being loyal to one man, at the expense of the genuine ones, under the promise that their romeo will visit 'sometime' which never happens.

Those, my friend, do not exist....only in your imagination.

The difference being, I have travelled to FSU. EVERYTHING you post or think is in your imagination. Your last generalisations may have been tongue-in-cheek, but the countless ones before were deadly serious.

Getting late fellas, 8:30 PM. All of you with a Wife and Kids, give them a hug and tell them you love them. Be a great Dad and a Great Father. As my flight gets closer and closer, I am getting really excited thinking that soon I will have my chance to become a Great Dad and a Great Father. There is nothing better for a Man to hang his hat on, other than maybe dying for the US in combat, than being a Great Dad and a Great Husband. That is one role I will relish for the remainder of my life. And if I never get the opportunity to fill both of those roles, then I will consider my life incomplete, probably a failure as I have known I eventually wanted to be a Dad and a Father since I was in High School.
Goodnight fellas, sleep tight. Hug your Wife and Kids.

I sense real desperation in this and I worry not only for you but "your" Olya and her child. Everyone else is seeing a train-wreck coming but I fear more for the two ladies than you.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2016, 10:12:08 AM »

Everyone else is seeing a train-wreck coming but I fear more for the two ladies than you.[/font]

That is the real issue here-- Guys trying to help this guy? You have to be kidding.
Forum does not like hearing what girls have to put up with- but this guy-seriously needs to be spending his time in therapy and get off the roids.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Muzh

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2016, 10:51:55 AM »
Dang!

I'm scratching my head reading this thread. Wow.

First TMD, Faux Pas is NOT the owner of this forum. A guy named Dan is. But you already knew that.  :-X

Second. why is it that everyone is about to have a heart attack, a stroke at minimum from reading what this guy posts? One thing I have to give him is that he is entertaining. Stop being such liberals and refrain from telling him how to live his life.  ;D

Is he real? Who knows and who cares. However, if he is NOT real and instead is a mole trying to sow discord, well, he succeeded.

Also, it IS possible to fall in love with a picture or a Skype persona. BUT, you have to have your wits with you and trust your gut. And most importantly, can't be a sap. Definitely. My wife fell for a photo. I fell for a photo. We spent the time talking to each other and I could tell she wan not a fake. There were little hints that pointed in that direction. But, that was during an era that mail was delivered by Pony Express. And things were simpler.

Anyway, anyone with some intelligence and a bit of luck can find his soulmate out there.

And guys, please chill.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2016, 11:24:36 AM »
Dang!

I'm scratching my head reading this thread. Wow.

First TMD, Faux Pas is NOT the owner of this forum. A guy named Dan is. But you already knew that.  :-X

Second. why is it that everyone is about to have a heart attack, a stroke at minimum from reading what this guy posts? One thing I have to give him is that he is entertaining. Stop being such liberals and refrain from telling him how to live his life.  ;D

Is he real? Who knows and who cares. However, if he is NOT real and instead is a mole trying to sow discord, well, he succeeded.

Also, it IS possible to fall in love with a picture or a Skype persona. BUT, you have to have your wits with you and trust your gut. And most importantly, can't be a sap. Definitely. My wife fell for a photo. I fell for a photo. We spent the time talking to each other and I could tell she wan not a fake. There were little hints that pointed in that direction. But, that was during an era that mail was delivered by Pony Express. And things were simpler.

Anyway, anyone with some intelligence and a bit of luck can find his soulmate out there.

And guys, please chill.

I wouldn't wish Tread dude on the most evil, scamming corrupt FSUW out there. I wouldn't do that to her as even she doesn't deserve what that guy is capable of doing to a woman.  ;D

Offline Shadow

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2016, 04:00:41 AM »
Don't worry guys, TMD will never make it across the ocean.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2016, 07:43:12 AM »
Don't worry guys, TMD will never make it across the ocean.

What about by submarine ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2016, 08:17:32 AM »
What about by submarine ?
Who would be packed like a sardine with him?  :P
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline White_wolf

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2016, 07:25:55 AM »
hi
I was a bit skeptical when I first signed up at www.bridescatcher.com/ Wasn't sure how talking with women in different countries would go. After all, it is hard enough for me to talk to American women, let alone somewhere else.  But seems its works for me, I met pretty girl there.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2016, 07:55:55 AM »
hi
I was a bit skeptical when I first signed up at www.bridescatcher.com/ Wasn't sure how talking with women in different countries would go. After all, it is hard enough for me to talk to American women, let alone somewhere else.  But seems its works for me, I met pretty girl there.

Welcome to the forum White Wolf. Start a thread in the introduction section and tell us more about yourself and your path to finding your pretty girl. Did you two marry yet?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline oso

• Trips: Resident

Offline ML

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2016, 09:59:41 AM »
It is just shear stupidity on the part of any man to go down the path as described in the previous news article.

And totally disgusting behavior of the women involved.

Yet still many think it is a man's world and the women are victims because . . . they need to do it.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2016, 12:51:14 PM »
I wouldn't call it disgusting.  Dishonest?  Yes.  Required because they're poor?  No.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »

And totally disgusting behavior of the women involved.

Yet still many think it is a man's world and the women are victims because . . . they need to do it.

So what do you call a many that play's on a women's financial weakness, hangs a carrot in front of a woman's face (Money/escape in the west), and traps her with a prenup? I am no saint, and neither are the guys on here, so let's not pretend we are that much better than the women that play on guys stupidity. 
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline snider

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2018, 06:43:05 PM »
Umm, my personal opinion of marriageagencyscams.com - rubbish.

One of his most highly recommended agencies is Cinderella in Poltava, I believe. He raves and raves about how "honest" (HAHAHAHAH!!) Cinderella marriage agency is.

So I had a look at Cinderella maybe 5 or 6 months ago. There were a lot of cute girls at an age I would consider meeting (28-33). So the girls 28-33 that I liked, I looked them up on VK and found everyone, easily, on VK. When I did my research on these women at Cinderella agency....not good at all.

I found 5 of the girls were married. Yes married. They had many wedding photos, on their VK page when you classify yourself as either single, married, engaged, actively searching, etc.... 4 of the 5 girls I found that were married, naturally classified themselves as married on their VK page. So I contacted the freaking asshole dipshit owner of Cinderella agency through email initially and sent him 5 or 6 pictures of each of the 5 girls on his agency that were clearly as married as married gets. I mean it does not get any more married than these 5 girls from Poltava. He wrote me back saying something along the lines of "Don't believe everything you see and read on Social Media. What you saw on VK is not necessarily the truth". When I read this I laughed, emailed him back and basically said "Are you serious? These 5 women on Cinderella are as married as married gets, their VK profile states they are "married", each girl has 20-30 wedding photos of herself and her Husband at the Church. I emailed you 5 or 6 pictures of each of these 5 girls' wedding photos, plus I emailed you the direct VK link to their profile on VK. All you have to do is click on the links I sent you and you will instantly pull up their VK profile and see all of their wedding photos yourself. What you are doing is extremely immoral and dishonest, you are advertising married women on your Cinderella Marriage Agency" His reply to me, that POS...."Don't always believe everything you see on Social Media. What you see on VK is not necessarily the truth". My blood started to boil. This is an American Man / owner, by the way, and you can watch him on his youtube video - just search for cinderella marriage agency on youtube 

So your question of whether or not marriageagencyscams.com is legit or not... Um I would say it is a complete scam, as Cinderella Marriage Agency is his highest recommended agency, the most honest agency in all of Ukraine according to this scammer who runs marriageagencyscams.

My advice man, just avoid the country of Ukraine. Completely avoid the country of Ukraine. There is an entire industry in Ukraine devoted solely to scamming Western man like myself and you out of our hard-earned money. There are some 100% honest people in Ukraine that you are almost guaranteed to have success with - Mila in Kharkiv, Mordinson Marriage Agency, Pavel in Kiev. However, other than those 3, I do not and would not trust anyone in Ukraine. The average monthly salary in Poltava is about $120. The average monthly salary in Kharkiv is about $150. These women who I have skyped with from Poltava and Kharkiv and become friends with, they have all been extremely blunt with me and let me know that right now, they are just trying to survive in Ukraine. They cannot afford even the tiniest luxury, it is simply a matter of survival right now in Ukraine. When you are dealing with women who are in that dire of financial straits, do you really believe that most of them are going to be honest with you and not try to scam you out of money?

Unlike Ukrainian Women, I have been impressed with Russian women I have met through Mamba. I am just amazed at the quality of Women in Belarus, through my experience with Belarussian Women I have met on Mamba. 6 of my friends on VK are from Belarus. All 6 girls are hands-down some of the nicest, sweetest, kindest women I have ever associated with. I am so impressed with the quality of women in Belarus, there really are extremely honest, good, kind women in Belarus. Completely the opposite of Ukrainian women. Belarussian women and Ukrainian women, at least in my own personal experience, could not be any more different.

Lots of men on RWD have married Ukrainian women and have happy, wonderful marriages, so my experience with Ukrainian women might be very unique to me. Even still, I would advise you to look in Russia and Belarus and stay away from Ukraine, unless you are a drop-dead gorgeous male underwear model for Calvin Klein men's underwear, as Guppy Captain is.

Know that this post is old to respond to but wanted to make a statement do not believe all you hear if its not backed up with evidence.

Anyone can claim anything but marriage agency scams is a very good website think Billy B mentioned this as well at start of this thread, most of their recommendations is right on.

Personally knows that the people behind marriage agency scams investigates all their recommends matchmakers sites in person at their offices in Ukraine, so whats on their gold list is good sites truly and fully reviewed and honest sites to find a girl on to marry.

They screens out most or many of the scam sites to avoid.

About Cinderella1 talked with them they would ban any married girl and refund their clients fully if any girl were found out were married.

So if anyone claimed to find a married girl at Cinderella1 and is a member this also must be backed up by real evidence in order to get a full refund and get the girl banned from the marriage matchmaker, not just empty talk and "photos" must exist social media vk status or something alike that proves the girls is married by their own statement other forms of evidence, to be frank this is very hard to prove outside of ukraine.

For those living in Ukraine its possible to prove if hire a detective to find out the girls passport and their see if they are singel or married, but most will not do this or have the money or time to do this.

Seen claims from 1 person and his small group of people that they supposedly finded "married" girls on Cinderella1 by finding out their girls vk profiles seeing their pictures but this is not proven those girls vk status were not shown.

Thredmilldude were is your evidence for your claims were is the vk profiles status shown that any of the girls at cinderella1 were married?

Do not bash the few honest sites out there without any evidence...

Seeing some of Cinderella1 girls in marriage photos does not prove anything maybe they been married in past now divorced maybe they were on a wedding and they themselves not married could be many reasons.

From what many that investigated Cinderella1 founded out is that it exist no true honest real evidence that they do anything fishy.

Even people can contact Cinderella1s members that tested out their service and hear what they have to say just go to Cinderella1 webpage and contact them and you will get contact details of their happy customers.

Cinderella1 very honest.

A word about Mordinson check out Sitejabber before joining them.

Try to use free site instead avoid agencies.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:57:53 PM by snider »

Offline snider

« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2018, 08:08:39 AM »
Another important thing to mention about Cinderella1 matchmaker is that they are relaying real postal letters to their girls from their clients not emails.

As said before try to use low cost monthly sites with good online reputation or free sites avoid agencies.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:24:14 AM by snider »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1960
Total: 1969

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM