It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML  (Read 317158 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Four Year Wonders Got Married: Ochka and ML
« Reply #700 on: July 08, 2019, 03:09:44 PM »
after Russia and Ukraine Belarus and the Baltics
I found Czech and Hungarian wimmin to be SUPER HOT

Trench didn't like Moldovan women, but I've met many Moldovan women who were solid "9's"  and who would've given a kidney to live in the West...
or for that matter for next month groceries even...

if I hadn't met my wife already, 100% I'd have married this cute little Moldovan girl I met in Kishinev
the cutest sweetest girl you could ever imagine, just WOW!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:15:24 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #701 on: July 16, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »
My 50 year old teenager
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:34:50 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #702 on: July 21, 2019, 05:29:08 AM »
My 50 year old teenager

The photo was lovely ... why has it gone ?

Offline ML

« Reply #703 on: July 21, 2019, 05:47:42 AM »
The photo was lovely ... why has it gone ?

I think it is too risky to post pics here actually, although sometimes I cannot resist.
But probably best to take down quickly before the 'bad guys' can copy and save.

I have read that the 'FaceApp' or whatever it is called is out to cause a lot of harm.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #704 on: July 21, 2019, 06:12:40 AM »
I think it is too risky to post pics here actually, although sometimes I cannot resist.
But probably best to take down quickly before the 'bad guys' can copy and save.

I have read that the 'FaceApp' or whatever it is called is out to cause a lot of harm.

Each to his own ..

I use a photo-sharing link - so I cab check who's viewing - and from wher and can remove the image - anytime I choose at tha later late = as the image is NOT stored on our forum

Using the links ..Anyone using such an app will only see the images on the forum intended ..  I ensure our FB profile and similar are not searchable from the net ..

IF some saddo wantsto get off on another poster's wife / partner ... they can just dream .. ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #705 on: August 25, 2019, 10:13:27 AM »
As I have noted before, at our frequent get-togethers with Ukrainian folks here in our town . . . only my wife and one other gal have really kept their teenage shapes.  These other gals range from mid 30s to mid 40s.

However, 3 new real knockouts have arrived on the local scene at our picnic yesterday.

All are in their late 20s.

One came with her Ukrainian husband who has just started PhD program in Engineering.
Another married a local upper level management AM in his late 30s.
The third is daughter of a newly hired Ukrainian national MD (from USA University) working at the University hospital.

And a big treat, one of these gals graduated from Tchaikovsky National Music Academy of Ukraine, also known as Kiev Conservatory, and thrilled us with her beautiful voice in singing several Ukrainian songs.

Offline ML

« Reply #706 on: September 14, 2019, 02:26:39 PM »
Random thought.

Generally, since the beginning of time, men would like to to have polygamy type relationships.
In fact, monogamy is rare in the animal kingdom at large. Of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds.
http://www.livescience.com/1135-wild-sex-monogamy-rare.html

Men have been mostly tamed from that by the concept of marriage.
Women, on the other had, prefer monogamy; mostly for the stability provided for children.

Men have had to change their natural behavior; women have not had to.

Note:  I am not aiming to talk only about marriage here, but can't find the right words, so am using monogamy vs polygamy as proxies.  In short:  single partners vs new and many partners.

Men are excited to have a new woman for sex which, over time, implies many partners.  Hence the Romeo, ladies' man, Don Juan, Casanova, Lothario, womanizer, playboy, lover, seducer, philanderer, roaming eye, or whatever concept.

Women seem excited enough just to have a new or infrequently used sexual encounter with the same man.  Not saying they wouldn't be excited by new partner; just they are mostly satisfied to go along with new or infrequent technique with old partner.

On a practical level, for men who are committed to their partner, that latter statement is actually a blessing . . . as I have experienced.

Online krimster2

« Reply #707 on: September 15, 2019, 06:27:28 AM »
have you ever given catnip to a cat and watched the results?
give cannabis to a Russian woman and it does the SAME thing!!!!
it stimulates the appetite and sexuality regions of the brain....
even with just a little...

my wife looks like a typical "sweet Russian woman"...
but give her a little cannabis...
and my wife pounces on me the way a spider pounces on a fly
and she just SAVAGES and DOMINATES me sexually....
then the cannabis wears off and then she'll go and clean the kitchen like it never happened....
WTF? Russians!!!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 06:40:37 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #708 on: September 15, 2019, 07:25:58 AM »
Random thought.

Generally, since the beginning of time, men would like to to have polygamy type relationships.
In fact, monogamy is rare in the animal kingdom at large. Of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds.
http://www.livescience.com/1135-wild-sex-monogamy-rare.html

Men have been mostly tamed from that by the concept of marriage.
Women, on the other had, prefer monogamy; mostly for the stability provided for children.

Men have had to change their natural behavior; women have not had to.

Note:  I am not aiming to talk only about marriage here, but can't find the right words, so am using monogamy vs polygamy as proxies.  In short:  single partners vs new and many partners.

Men are excited to have a new woman for sex which, over time, implies many partners.  Hence the Romeo, ladies' man, Don Juan, Casanova, Lothario, womanizer, playboy, lover, seducer, philanderer, roaming eye, or whatever concept.

Women seem excited enough just to have a new or infrequently used sexual encounter with the same man.  Not saying they wouldn't be excited by new partner; just they are mostly satisfied to go along with new or infrequent technique with old partner.

On a practical level, for men who are committed to their partner, that latter statement is actually a blessing . . . as I have experienced.

While much has been said in the media about cheating husbands and boyfriends, who do you suppose they are cheating with? Women are just more discrete.
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online krimster2

« Reply #709 on: September 15, 2019, 08:35:44 AM »
it is a MAJOR plus to be married to a bi-sexual Russian woman, like fer REAL!!!
I don't get jealous of my wife's girlfriends at all who are always MUCH younger than her (she's the dominant one...)
and it's not cheating if the three of us have sex together!!!!

sure haters are gonna hate!
but rolling around naked with two beautiful Russian women (especially if one is a natural redhead!)
is pretty freakin awesome so just go ahead and hate...
you HATERS have no idea how cool it is having TWO BEAUTIFUL naked Russian women laying next to each other...
BUT I DO!!!!

so you see haters, I don't CHEAT on my wife
I don't go out and look for other women to sleep with...
no...no...no....!!!
my wife brings the women TO ME (but they're for her!)

horrosho, and SHARING IS CARING, now isn't it?
I love this particular form of polyamory, I think it suits ME VERY well, but not many Russian women are bisexual...
so unfortunately,  the rest of you guys are gonna ONLY have sex with just your wives and you're just gonna have to be content with that, whether you like it or not...

my wife does all the work in these 3 way relationships, I'm pretty much just there for the nice ride and the great views and I stay completely out of THEIR dramas...
but OMG!!!
get TWO NAKED Russian women high on Cannabis...
and you will be like a Rodeo Rider on a broncin' buck trying to hold on for dear life!!!
hmmmm hmmmmmm....slovo!!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 04:34:14 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #710 on: September 16, 2019, 02:58:00 AM »
I will bet ML did not expect such news on 'his' thread …!

Online krimster2

« Reply #711 on: September 16, 2019, 06:47:59 AM »
ALWAYS expect the UNEXPECTED.....
and always inspect the expectorant

these are GOLDEN rules to live by!!!!

I have a dream
that one day, we learn to judge people by the content of their character and not by the content of their posts...
that we take the crooked path and make it straight....

but...
just a silly, foolish dream...

Offline ML

« Reply #712 on: September 22, 2019, 04:39:36 PM »
I always forget to make lists, but what are the words that FSU folks mispronouce and those that just sound interesting when they are spoken?

Mispronounced:  Most all that involve H or G.
Hamburger

Interesting sounding:
Church

Online krimster2

« Reply #713 on: September 22, 2019, 08:39:14 PM »
squirrel

and try to get them to spell it
this also trips up Germans...

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #714 on: September 23, 2019, 07:12:20 AM »
Some sound combinations that exist in a language may non exist in another, e.g. Qaththafi,  Хрущёв, etc.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:18:16 AM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

« Reply #715 on: September 23, 2019, 10:55:16 AM »
I posted this as a reply to a member in another thread.
But perhaps important to put here also as an example to others who are interested in the English skills of our FSU mates.

- - - - - - -

Spouse did not arrive with excellent English.  Something like 7 hearing and spoken, 6 reading and 3-4 written.

But we immediately enrolled her in two full semesters of Intensive English program at major state university.

Now she is something like 9 hearing and spoken, 8 reading (but 9-10 when reading math materials) and 6-7 written. 

This latter is her biggest weakness and she only survives her needed preparation of written handouts, exams, etc. in her teaching role and term papers as a student due to my correction of her work.  Will be a big problem when I pass on. 

But I can't pressure her for improvement on this now due to her extremely large work load in PhD program.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #716 on: September 30, 2019, 10:11:18 AM »
My wife's English when I first met her was, FWIW, non-existent. My qualifications back then was the gal must at least have basic, decent knowledge of English. This wasn't so with her at the time, but asked me to 'judge' it for myself when we meet. She said she'll make every effort to be 'decent' by then.

I came to know later on that her first plane ride was the trip from Novo to Moscow to meet me. She said during that flight she was so nervous of the flight and busied herself with the (pirated) Bridge to English CD she was studying that the plane ride seemed shorter than the 4-5 hour it took. She said in addition to her university studies, she concentrated learning English during the 2-3 months period from our first email exchange, too.

Today, her English is excellent, sans the accent. Her written English is far more superior than her verbal ability. Unfortunately, it regresses every time she spends a good deal of time with Russian speakers. I sometimes remind her of this as I seem to correct her pronunciation a bit more often lately.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline ML

« Reply #717 on: September 30, 2019, 10:22:22 AM »
Her written English is far more superior than her verbal ability.

I think that particular ordering is unusual, but not an expert on this.

Anyone have some solid knowledge regarding this topic?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 09:10:26 PM by ML »

Offline Gator

« Reply #718 on: September 30, 2019, 02:05:37 PM »
My Wife's English is better, perhaps sufficient to enroll at community college.

My English is worse,  and was something I took great pride in during my professional days because much of my work ended in a report that went to a courtroom or intensive public participation programs.

At this rate, my wife and I will have our own language.

We look back and laugh about our first meeting.  Wife maybe 200 words of English, me 100 words of Russian.   Dining at restaurants exposed the lack of common words, as dining decorum discourages animated gesticulation and translation books/aids. 

I fear we resembled the Tom Jones dining scene except with less grease and more refinement.  She has refined table manners, Continental of course,  something I have always respected and not common even among educated FSUW. 

As a side note for any beginners in this endeavor, when traveling to places like Thailand, she was hopelessly lost about what to order.  I would always order two different dishes, giving her first choice.  She really appreciated that.    We practice it still today if a creative menu has her undecided. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2019, 08:19:51 PM »
my household is bi-lingual
my wife's social circle is composed mainly of the Russian wives of Exxon/Mobile executives and other oil industry people in either The Woodlands or Houston

at least two days per week, my dinner table will be packed with Russians...
so naturally ALL OF US just switch to Russian, including me and my children as well as guests children...

Moscva ludie find the Crimean idioms that I learned from my wife to be colorful
and I censor out the mat around children

after marrying my wife, and living in Crimea for 3 years
I'd say my spoken Russian has improved more than my wife's spoken English

my BFF here in Houston, is a former GRU major, who came to the USA in the late 90s
who now works in the oil logistics industry in Houston
we only speak Russian together...

my wife struggled through our local community college system to get an Associate Nursing Degree and then took the license to become a LPN
all so she could work for a plastic surgeon and get 50% off his work!!!!

I'm not kidding, that's kinda what all the BS I went through with her over this came down to...
get a discount on her facelift...
WTF!!! women!!!

ML, good ordering technique for a Korean restaurant with the menu only in Korean
you can definitely get ambushed by the menu in a place like this
and you will risk becoming an embarrassing spectacle in front of the other Asian customers
and you will "lose face" because even a 12 year old could make fun of the way you'd eat there!!!

I took my Russian wife and myself and we went to my favorite noodle shops in Fujian, China
you should have seen the reactions we got, I'm 6' 4" and my wife is 6' 1"
we had crowds of "watchers"

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 08:30:29 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #720 on: September 30, 2019, 08:38:34 PM »
I took my Russian wife and myself and we went to my favorite noodle shops in Fujian, China
you should have seen the reactions we got, I'm 6' 4" and my wife is 6' 1"
we had crowds of "watchers"

They're not used to seeing giants roam the land. They were probably wondering what your parents fed you back home. Back home we got meat and potatoes, and lots of other nutritious stuff. I'm half Vietnamese and American. I'm much taller than my Vietnamese uncles but their sons born in America growing up eating a Western diet are much taller than me. I think Asians would be much taller if they ate like a Westerner.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2019, 08:53:14 PM »
I'm much taller than my Vietnamese uncles but their sons born in America growing up eating a Western diet are much taller than me. I think Asians would be much taller if they ate like a Westerner.

Protein is one of major factors in growing taller.

So I never understood the lower height of most Asians because many of them have a diet of high protein fish.  But maybe the western diet of beef, pork and chicken, along with some fish, overwhelms the higher fish diet Asians have.  Not an expert on this.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2019, 09:01:11 PM »

I think Westerners diet contains more calcium. Bones have to grow to be taller.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #723 on: October 01, 2019, 07:23:29 AM »
usually, first generation American born will tower over their Asian born parents...
it has to be the diet...

I liked the "natural" lunch in China...

one large elephant plant leaf
one ball of rice with a little sugar and vinegar added
4 sardines
wrap up sardine and rice in leaf
fold leaf into square sealing everything inside...
about 4 of these equals one hamburger

no garbage left over!!!!!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #724 on: October 01, 2019, 08:01:08 AM »
The Chinese eat pork quite a bit [exported from the USA]
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2003
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1990
Total: 2000

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM