It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Alternate RW Forums  (Read 74606 times)

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Alternate RW Forums
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2017, 02:27:30 AM »
RWD is the best forum I've  found.  Russian world forum (already  mentioned) has one of the best trip reports I've read, written by Turbo guy. The other which gave me a lot of laughs regarding some pretty full on infighting, was the forum on fiance.com ... 200+ pages to read  through, but it's well worth it  ;)

I was a member on the fiance.com forum for a few years, but haven't looked at it for a long time.  There was one incredibly combative Aussie that I remember getting quite a few laughs from, but you're right about the infighting - it makes some of what has gone on here look pretty mild in comparison.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2019, 08:18:23 PM »
Purchased by European Connections and converted to a static site quite some time ago. The old RWG morphed into the RussianWomenForums.com URL in the OP - owner unknown.

- Dan

Site is still alive:

http://www.rwguide.com/

Not sure it is worth a visit....

Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2019, 08:26:14 AM »
It appears to have morphed into a dating site ;).

About Us
RWGuide.com provides useful and relevant information about meeting and corresponding with genuine Russian women. The women featured on this site are eager to get together for friendship and marriage.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2019, 09:04:37 AM »
Site is still alive:

http://www.rwguide.com/

Not sure it is worth a visit....

RWG used to be the biggest and best forum FSU related theme on the internet. It's where I started as a newbie. Great place to learn and have fun. Then the forum was bought out by an agency and fired the beloved moderators. Guys like Gator, GQ and myself moved over here. They wanted to run the place like they wanted to run it and didn't understand the people participating made it successful. The experienced people left and the forum became a ghost town. Our old posts remained for years, Seems like the forum has been removed from the dating site.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2019, 12:14:30 PM »
One other site that hasn't been mentioned here was RWG's ex-moderator Ronin's site. He called it RWPrimer. He really did put a lot of effort in trying to make that site work when RWG's Spencer surprised everyone, including the mods, in selling RWG to a bride agency.

I think he tried for almost 2 years to make it a go. It came to a point where he was the only one posting in the site. It was kind 'sad'.

:'(

We had a regional meet in San Jose where several members from the
bay area got together. I posted some stuff on RW Primer but nobody
else went there.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1857
Total: 1868

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM