It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Prevalence of Interracial Relationships  (Read 15326 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Prevalence of Interracial Relationships
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2018, 02:04:57 PM »

Finally if there's less racism in Europe why is much/most/probably almost all of Europe whiter than the US? Look up how white European countries are and compare that to the US. The UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Hungary, etc. Many of the European powers had colonies in Africa and Asia in centuries past. Why aren't those populations represented in their present day populations?

DaveNY

You really cannot be that analytical or observant - I'm sure there is less overt racism - but the brexit vote proved plenty of ignorance

37% of folk living in London in 2011 were born overseas - including 24.5% born outside of Europe

Source:  2011 UK Census

"Baker and Eversley’s (2000) survey of 896,700 children in London, over 300 home languages were reported."

http://www.multilingualcapital.com/bilingualism-in-the-uk/languages-in-london/

Why did Sweden and Germany say to all the migrants that they were welcome to come, live and work in their countries then when the avalanche of African migrants began the politicians changed their minds and shut it down and began deporting migrants? Why?

Because there is an EU Directive specifically concerning a sudden immigrant influx after Kosovo ... Then some racist member states howed their true colours and the UK / Ireland and Denmark never even signed up to this 'must do' (

http://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/asylum/temporary-protection

Here's the latest in changing reality. A Dutch man is trying to legally change his age. His reasoning is if you can legally change your gender why not your age? Next time I go to renew my DL I'm asking to change my date of birth. I'm thinking of something in the late 1970s maybe the early 1980s? My wife said she always wanted to be with a younger man.   

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2018/nov/08/i-suffer-under-my-age-dutch-man-seeks-to-legally-change-his-age-video

You'll realise he wants to change his age to be able to be eligible adopt ......

Always glad to help you understand

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2018, 04:31:56 PM »
I was fortunate that to grow up overseas on US military bases where none of this existed.  All were equal, with equal opportunity.

BC, I think you are forgetting something.  The US government had already filtered out the lower IQ individuals.  The low IQ individuals did not get equal opportunity, because they are denied opportunity to be in the military.

When the military will not accept anyone into the military with less than an 83 IQ, that basically means the bottom half of blacks just got excluded, and you are only looking at the top performing half.  If all you are exposed to is the top half, it's easy to think that all blacks are like that.

You are not alone, there are many in the US that believe the same as you do. I do not agree with what you stated about babies being 'different' in the respect you stated.

Personally I don't put as much stock in the studies you are using.  Social and environmental factors are a big factor.   Not to say there are some differences, but my belief is the brush you are using is too broad.     

Fathertime, what about susceptibility to diseases?  Sickle cell anemia, higher rates of strokes, high rates of high blood pressure, diabetes affects blacks at much higher rates than whites.

I'll give you another interesting fact:
Average Credit Scores for Homebuyers
Asian 745
Non-Hispanic White 734
Hispanic 701
African American 677

It correlates with average IQ.

Drug use marijuana use is a big factor in what individuals functional IQ is, and drugs are used by a huge portion of the US population. 

The only info on that I have heard of is a study that found that people who were dependent on pot and basically smoked their brains out everyday, after 30 years, they lost 8 IQ points.  Even regular users who smoked 4 times a week didn't have the IQ loss.

Not having enough to eat during brain development is a big factor in IQ, but most of those differences have been eradicated in the past 100 years.  Most people get enough to eat, even though you can argue about the quality of the food.

I'm not trying to say that blacks are better or worse than anyone else.  Heck, blacks have a longer Achilles tendon, which enables them to run faster.  They tend to dominate many sports.  (They also have excellent verbal skills.  A white kid with an IQ of 70, you can tell right away just by looking at their face and mannerisms.  A black kid with an IQ of 70 is bright eyed, friendly and engaging.)
Here's a good way of looking at it.
An IQ of 70 is a mental age of 8 or 9.  Someone with a 70 IQ will get the same number of answers correct on an IQ test as an 8 or 9 year old white kid.
An IQ of 85 is a mental age about 14.
No one is suggesting that 8 or 9 year old kids (or 14 year old kids) are inferior, or that someone is somehow better than 8 or 9 year old kids since they have more brains.

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2018, 04:43:55 PM »
Dave,

you seem to be grasping for breath in the past and a bit of hearsay.  My period was in Europe from the very early 60's as a toddler with a few years absence in Panama, Puerto Rico and Turkey.  A brief 3-4 year stay in the US at 17 and then back to Europe since with more or less yearly visits back home for a month or so in the southeast.  In all, I've spent over 50 years overseas with 40+ in Europe and still counting.

I take it you haven't spent much time lately in Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Brussels, Antwerp etc.  Quite 'rainbow' cities.  As far as mixed religions is concerned, I doubt any city beats Antwerp.  BTW life has returned to normal in Belgium.

Your 'look around' reference is a bit skewed.  In many places in the US I can and have wandered into that 'other' part of town.  Here in most of EU there's much more of a mix with very few 'hoods' and those are mostly defined by wealth or lack thereof , don't buy the 'banned zone' crap. It's not comparable to hundreds, maybe even thousands of cities and towns where the 'other side' exists. If anything, de facto segregation in the US is setting a bad wannabe example for a lot of kids on this side of the ocean.

In the 70's and 80's, especially in Germany interracial couples US GI's and local German girls became quite common, even marriages.  Sure some were jealous, penis envy maybe, their problem.  Fact is that they couldn't bring their racism to work or cause any kind of racial trouble off duty without pretty severe consequences.  It simply was not tolerated.  From basic training onward there were plenty of formal reminders and education about what was ok and what not.  May not have been perfect, but still light years ahead of what was going on back 'home', maybe even today.  Think about where district voting lines are drawn, and who lives on each side of that line.  Isn't a square, or circle, or zip code, or area code or county enough?  Heck, zip codes are laid out to make mail pickup and delivery efficient, so why wouldn't that make voting and collecting ballots more efficient?  The problem is that it would do exactly that :)

http://images.theconversation.com/files/193859/original/file-20171108-14205-190ar5y.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=1000&fit=clip

Reportedly so gerrymandered to connect two Hispanic portions of the city? Why should that matter? What about everybody else in-between?

Oh well, enuf to chew on.

Offline BC

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2018, 05:32:03 PM »
Dave,

I take it you haven't spent much time lately in Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Brussels, Antwerp etc.  Quite 'rainbow' cities.  As far as mixed religions is concerned, I doubt any city beats Antwerp.  BTW life has returned to normal in Belgium.

My wife loves Paris and London so we tend to visit when we're going to or coming from Moscow. I've seen the rainbow populations living in Paris, especially those literally living on the streets. Have you been to the French countryside? It's so white in outside major French cities it makes the whitest parts of the US look integrated. The French had colonies in Africa and the Caribbean yet not very many of the residents of those colonies made it to France. Have you read about the French border guards making sure the migrants from Italy who crossed the Med don't make it into France?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/border-tensions-boil-france-dumps-migrants-italy-181022113500924.html

Your 'look around' reference is a bit skewed.  In many places in the US I can and have wandered into that 'other' part of town.  Here in most of EU there's much more of a mix with very few 'hoods' and those are mostly defined by wealth or lack thereof , don't buy the 'banned zone' crap. It's not comparable to hundreds, maybe even thousands of cities and towns where the 'other side' exists. If anything, de facto segregation in the US is setting a bad wannabe example for a lot of kids on this side of the ocean.

Can't be that much integration if countries in Europe that are hundreds of years older than the US and had overseas colonies in Africa and Asia are still whiter than the US.

Europe is also home to far more terrorist attacks than in the US. 9/11 may have been the biggest but countries like France keep having them.

In the 70's and 80's, especially in Germany interracial couples US GI's and local German girls became quite common, even marriages.  Sure some were jealous, penis envy maybe, their problem.  Fact is that they couldn't bring their racism to work or cause any kind of racial trouble off duty without pretty severe consequences.  It simply was not tolerated.  From basic training onward there were plenty of formal reminders and education about what was ok and what not.  May not have been perfect, but still light years ahead of what was going on back 'home', maybe even today.

As I said racism was reduced in the military starting in the 70s. However it certainly was evident in the 50s and 60s. Perhaps because of past incidents that's why it improved in the 70s.

Think about where district voting lines are drawn, and who lives on each side of that line.  Isn't a square, or circle, or zip code, or area code or county enough?  Heck, zip codes are laid out to make mail pickup and delivery efficient, so why wouldn't that make voting and collecting ballots more efficient?  The problem is that it would do exactly that :)

http://images.theconversation.com/files/193859/original/file-20171108-14205-190ar5y.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=1000&fit=clip

Reportedly so gerrymandered to connect two Hispanic portions of the city? Why should that matter? What about everybody else in-between?

Oh well, enuf to chew on.

IMO early voting should be mandatory in every state. Maybe the feds could mandate it, don't know. Perhaps even certain days where early voting is open 24 hours for a couple of days to accommodate those who work shifts or who otherwise have busy lives.

As for gerrymandering I don't know why the SCOTUS hasn't outlawed it. With regard to voting districts that are done by squares or circles or zip codes there was an article I read several years ago that said that type of designs would still lead to disproportional representation. Also districts in cities tend to change over time so even if areas are perfectly proportional now they probably wouldn't be in 2 or 3 presidential elections in the future.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2018, 06:51:50 PM »

I remember living in Germany as a young boy. I'd ask my mother why those people working in the store always stare at us. She said they think we are going to steal. Later I learned because we're minorities, that is why they were suspicious. Germany still today has tax dollars distributed to political parties including those sympathetic to Nazis.

We all play favorites. I value my family more than anybody here. I discriminate. We know the stereotypes. When I interview people, I know what every negative thing certain races are known for and factor that in when hiring them. I'm paying guys $400 a day to work and I better be right. I got a Black guy, few Hispanics, an Iraqi, a Ukrainian and American born Caucasians working for me. Whether they stay or get fired depends only on their performance, not the color of their skin.

Contrary to popular belief, there is little racism in America. Most minority groups make more money than White people. Most companies want to make money and do not hire based on the color of people's skin or where they were born. Sure racism exists but there are so many places it doesn't exist in America that a minority can easily be successful.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:31:55 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2018, 09:02:41 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italy-matteo-salvini-video-immigration-mass-cleansing-roma-travellers-far-right-league-party-a8409506.html

Mass cleansing but not racism?

Salvini also includes the Roma as migrants that Italy needs to rid itself of. Roma are also in France. The streets of Paris are full of them. Roma have been in Italy for decades probably soon after WW2, so it's unlikely Italy will ever be rid of Roma.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2018, 10:04:57 PM »
Salvini also includes the Roma as migrants that Italy needs to rid itself of. Roma are also in France. The streets of Paris are full of them. Roma have been in Italy for decades probably soon after WW2, so it's unlikely Italy will ever be rid of Roma.

Got lots of Roma in Georgia. They walk up to your car while you are waiting for the light to turn and beg for money. I keep some small change in the center counsel compartment for them. Usually they are children or women. Packing to move back to Batumi at this minute. Drinking a little coffee for the energy boost.

Offline msmob

DaveNY's revisionist demographics of Europe - continued
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2018, 10:09:57 PM »
My wife loves Paris and London so we tend to visit when we're going to or coming from Moscow. I've seen the rainbow populations living in Paris, especially those literally living on the streets. Have you been to the French countryside? It's so white in outside major French cities it makes the whitest parts of the US look integrated. The French had colonies in Africa and the Caribbean yet not very many of the residents of those colonies made it to France. Have you read about the French border guards making sure the migrants from Italy who crossed the Med don't make it into France?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/border-tensions-boil-france-dumps-migrants-italy-181022113500924.html

1/ Sadly, France has banned govt surveys on demographic issues concerning race / entities - so Dave's nonsense- in my opinion =  'factoids' on France can only be burst with unofficial surveys

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/france-population/

About the only point with which I agree is the migrants tend to stay in cities - which is true of most European nations - example Brittany has may be only 2% non France citizens

2/ Can one drive ( or take the train)  across the border to France from Italy  freely, now, DaveNY ?

3/ Former French colonies like Algeria and Morocco resulted in HUGE numbers of migrants before independence..in the example of Algeria .."sociological studies routinely reveal scandalous discrimination against up to 4 million [2012] of them in everything from jobs to housing. Woeful under-representation can be seen throughout public life. There are pitifully few French-Algerians in politics, the law, the media or any other profession."

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/19/french-algerians-still-second-class

Moroccan born or born of Moroccans emigres made up approx 1.5 million ,in 2012

http://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/1374019?sommaire=1374025

Once again, glad to help with your misconceptions

Offline msmob

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2018, 10:25:25 PM »
Germany still today has tax dollars distributed to political parties including those sympathetic to Nazis.

Would you care to share the source of this revelation ?

Contrary to popular belief, there is little racism in America.

I'm sure events in places like events in  Baton Rouge, , Charlotte, Baltimore and  Ferguson support your  interesting assertion

Offline BillyB

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2018, 12:27:01 AM »
Would you care to share the source of this revelation ?

I thought you knew all about Europe.

http://www.dw.com/en/germanys-constitutional-court-rules-against-banning-far-right-npd-party/a-37155332

http://www.dw.com/en/angela-merkels-cabinet-greenlights-motion-to-cut-off-far-right-npd-from-state-funding/a-43443315

I'm sure events in places like events in  Baton Rouge, , Charlotte, Baltimore and  Ferguson support your  interesting assertion

Only Moby can take a few incidences and think it represents all of America. I bet in your country most minority groups make less than the majority.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2018, 01:11:36 AM »
I thought you knew all about Europe.

Enough to know that your first link concerned not BANNING - rather than funding and the second link was about STOPPING the NPD receiving any funding as a political movement -

Tell us what percentage of votes they get and their 'political significance' in the form of representation at local / national level  in Germany,  BillyB..

Only Moby can take a few incidences and think it represents all of America.

It 'merely' demonstrated your contention tat America isn't racist was tosh ...

I bet in your country most minority groups make less than the majority.

In 'my' country..

Do you mean the one I live in, or the one's I hold passports of ..?

Where I live the indigenous population are also now the minority

In Ireland / UK they haven't been invaded for a few hundred years or more...some of 'em just left to invade what you now call 'your' country ..

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2018, 06:25:15 AM »
. I bet in your country most minority groups make less than the majority.

BillyB-

Moby doesn’t have a country. He has an English passport not because he’s a citizen of England but because England’s overlord can keep tabs in his whereabouts to make sure taxes keep coming in. Northern Ireland is not a country. It’s not a state. It has no Union representation and even if it does, it’s for sheer formality. NI is like a bastard child no one wants around and is given sad tag line for a sense of belonging.

Heck NI doesn’t even have an anthem. It has to suck up to England’s anthem unlike the kingdoms of Scotland and Wales.

Think of a sheep pasture and you can see Moby. That should give you an idea. Why do you think he’s hardly ever sober? Wouldn’t you be too if you were Moby?

:devil:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 06:36:14 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2018, 07:33:31 AM »
http://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/stop-talking-about-race-and-iq-take-it-from-someone-who-did.html

You have a point BC.  It's not politically correct to talk about race and IQ.

Let's talk about McNamara's Morons Project 100,000 instead, where they sent all those Forrest Gumpers with IQ's as low as 62 to Vietnam, where they were more of a threat to their fellow soldiers than they were to the VC.

Or maybe we can talk about how in the early 1990's, the Clinton administration asked Colin Powell what could be done to get more minorities (ie, blacks, as several other minorities were already represented) in the Special Forces.  In his report he said to do away with the swimming test since blacks can't swim, and to do away with the IQ test. (since the SF require 1 standard deviation above average IQ for SF)

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2018, 08:41:48 AM »
BillyB-

Moby doesn’t have a country. He has an English passport not because he’s a citizen of England but because England’s overlord can keep tabs in his whereabouts to make sure taxes keep coming in. Northern Ireland is not a country. It’s not a state. It has no Union representation and even if it does, it’s for sheer formality. NI is like a bastard child no one wants around and is given sad tag line for a sense of belonging.

Heck NI doesn’t even have an anthem. It has to suck up to England’s anthem unlike the kingdoms of Scotland and Wales.

Think of a sheep pasture and you can see Moby. That should give you an idea. Why do you think he’s hardly ever sober? Wouldn’t you be too if you were Moby?

Ummmm....GQB. There’s a whole lot wrong about your post. Some corrections would be in order.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »

Ummmm....GQB. There’s a whole lot wrong about your post. Some corrections would be in order.

Opppsss...my bad! I didn't realize he's never sober?!?  :P

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2018, 09:27:02 AM »

In my time in Central Europe I did witness rampant negative attitudes towards Roma. One story shared by an ex with me was when the government of Slovakia at the time developed housing for Romas to keep them from settling encampments along the railways. Unfortunately, she said, the 'homes' didn't have any heating utilities so the Romas started hacking away at the new homes' for lumber for firewood until it was all destroyed.

I remember there was general apprehension in admitting some of the CE countries to the EU not until they get rid of (potential) corruption within the nations' systems, but also the pending influx of 'those inferior' beings...

Romas, like Palestinians, are nomadic. They are a lot alike in some ways. Then and now...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2018, 10:11:22 AM »
You have a point BC.  It's not politically correct to talk about race and IQ.

Let's talk about McNamara's Morons Project 100,000 instead, where they sent all those Forrest Gumpers with IQ's as low as 62 to Vietnam, where they were more of a threat to their fellow soldiers than they were to the VC.

Or maybe we can talk about how in the early 1990's, the Clinton administration asked Colin Powell what could be done to get more minorities (ie, blacks, as several other minorities were already represented) in the Special Forces.  In his report he said to do away with the swimming test since blacks can't swim, and to do away with the IQ test. (since the SF require 1 standard deviation above average IQ for SF)

Bee Farmer-

I'm sure you know the bolded part of your post is a myth, right?

Black folks (Negroids), like Australoids, have heavier body mass composition which counteract their natural buoyancy (volume displacement). It's not they can't swim, or do not know how, but rather have much more difficulty to stay buoyant and requires faster strokes (or much better efficiency) to 'slow down' from sinking..which means, doing so would result in burning out faster and would eventually end up sinking and drowning...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:13:47 AM by GQBlues »

Offline msmob

« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2018, 02:24:39 PM »
BillyB-

Moby doesn’t have a country. He has an English passport

:ROFL:

What's an 'English' passport ?

WHERE does the word England or English appear ...... ?  It's a BRITISH passport .... I SPEAK English and you claim you do ;)

Northern Ireland is not a country. It’s not a state. It has no Union representation and even if it does, it’s for sheer formality. NI is like a bastard child no one wants around and is given sad tag line for a sense of belonging.

Right now - Northern Ireland is EXTREMELY popular with over half the UK population  - given the country's ( it's a kingdom made up up of four nations) 10 MPs - representing about 30 percent of the electorate's interests are unwittingly ensuring NO Brexit or a very short time outside of the club...

Jeez, why do I sing Danny Boy when NI play footie when GQB knows, better ;)

You seem to be confusing me for a Welshman, now ..    They are the one's big on Sheep ..

Always glad to help you understand, better

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2018, 03:26:27 PM »

Right now - Northern Ireland is EXTREMELY popular with over half the UK population  - given the country's ( it's a kingdom made up up of four nations) 10 MPs - representing about 30 percent of the electorate's interests are unwittingly ensuring NO Brexit or a very short time outside of the club...

msmob you should be ashamed to be from Northern Ireland. NI is 98.28% White. You should move to somewhere that has a more diverse population.

Why isn't NI doing more to bring in a diverse population? I'm sure some of those crossing the Med from North Africa would love to live and work in NI. Perhaps a more diverse population would put an end to all the violence that NI has seen over the last 50 years?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2018, 03:26:55 PM »
:ROFL:

What's an 'English' passport ?

WHERE does the word England or English appear ...... ?  It's a BRITISH passport .... I SPEAK English and you claim you do ;)

OY! The UK. The UNITED KINGDOM...make it what you like if it makes you feel better...The English got you guys wrapped around it's greasy hands, man...LMAO.

...and Northern Ireland is, FWIW, a tag line...Sort of like Gladys Knight and her 'pips'.  :devil:

:ROFL: 4 Nations?!? LMAO...Let's see...England, Scotland, Wales...and that sheep pasture called - northern Ireland. I only counted 3 Moby. Which one is the 4th nation?

Jeez, why do I sing Danny Boy when NI play footie when GQB knows, better ;)

You seem to be confusing me for a Welshman, now ..    They are the one's big on Sheep ..

Always glad to help you understand, better

Now, which 'queen' is it that's being wished to be saved on this anthem?

http://www.independent.ie/videos/sport/video-god-save-the-queen-booed-before-northern-ireland-game-37535837.html

Don't get me wrong Moby. I like Irish folks. The real kind.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 03:41:01 PM by GQBlues »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2018, 05:23:42 PM »
Enough to know that your first link concerned not BANNING - rather than funding and the second link was about STOPPING the NPD receiving any funding as a political movement -

The NPD Nazis received German tax payer money just like I mentioned, yes? They haven't been stopped due to courts protecting their rights. You want equal rights except when it's given to people you don't like? Political parties get State money to function in Germany. I understand the liberal parties of free speech and tolerance want to ban the opposition or at least their funding. One day their opposition will be the majority and the same tolerance they've shown to minorities will be shown to them.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2018, 09:30:23 PM »
I was surprised at this one.....

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2018, 09:40:16 PM »
 Mrs Mitch McConnell ...Chinese lady ...Elaine is smart and pretty

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541284
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701