It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life Changes...Part Deux  (Read 498452 times)

Offline IAmZon

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Life Changes...Part Deux
« Reply #1450 on: October 06, 2011, 06:57:43 AM »
Can't believe this thread is still living - FRANKENSTEIN

Well, there are one million ways to skin a cat!  Some people are more sexy and "hot" in life - and THAT is normal for them.   Americans are a little (lot) more frigged than most everywhere else.   AND, most of the AM that pursue this thing have a little (lot) white knight syndrome.   

It is best for a man to be confident, and that includes sexually.   BillyB may be the best oral sex giving in the history of mankind?!?!?  I, for one, will never know :)

Best of luck BillyB ..

Offline Wayne

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1451 on: October 06, 2011, 09:38:47 AM »
For a non-immigrate visa at the US Embassy in Kyiv, I believe you schedule your own interview from their website. Does she have the police reports from Ukraine and other countries?

You can check the list to see what countries don't issue the police report.

After she turns 18 years old, she needs the adult passport. I assume she has that because you would have needed a copy for the petition.

Have you prepared her for the questions that she will be asked at the interview? How about the forms?

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #1452 on: October 06, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »
From what I remember about Billy, he already has some K1 experience from his last K1 application and approval for his ex-fiance.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1453 on: October 06, 2011, 01:31:55 PM »
It looks like the US Embassy in Lybia is closed for business. NVC must have thought A was still there, and sent the file to Tunisia for processing. Bad luck for them!

From my recent experience with NVC, if you call about your case three times, you will get three difference people, non of whom know anything specific about your case, and get three completely different answers to the same questions.

Offline Vinnvinny

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1454 on: October 06, 2011, 01:38:16 PM »

Feel free to write your results anytime. Pound for pound, word for word, I'd betcha I'd get better results than you. If you don't have results, start a thread and in real time take people through your journey. If you have the confidence to end up with a woman that will amaze people, it shouldn't be a problem for you to start your own thread. If you'd listen to half my crap, you may be better off than where you're currently at. Anyway...thanks for reading with interest... my crap.

Sorry Billy, my bad. Hopefully one day I will find a teenage virgin and get sex advice from her mummy, and my exes will stop harassing me for more maintenance and give me surprise blowjobs instead.

Looking forward to the regular updates of how you both are avoiding cancer once y’all wed. It’s all us failures have left. :(

ps The forum software here is shite. :o
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:41:41 PM by Vinnvinny »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #1455 on: October 06, 2011, 02:18:18 PM »
ps The forum software here is shite. :o

Vinny,

There is very damn little I, or anyone, can do about your non-descript criticism. If you are interested in more than merely disparaging our venue, please make your MORE SPECIFIC comments in the appropriate forum found here -- http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?board=26.0.

- Dan

Offline mies

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1456 on: October 11, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »
Billy, good luck for A at the interview.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1457 on: October 11, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »

And it's not the first time you mentioned this.

I've had to repeat things a number of times in this thread. Pitbull was wondering what if I'm a bad lover and a bad teacher. I'm not going to rate myself but I do understand ladies reactions. What better way to tell Pitbull that I'm not a bad lover than to give her examples of ladies who want to enter back into my life and the manner that they choose to do it in?

I'm sure it's a concern for many people in getting involved with a bad lover. I've only known of one real case. A RW I once dated had a young adult son who married a RW virgin. She believed her son may have been a virgin too. Her daughter in law came to her and said they are only making love a couple of times a week but she has urges of wanting sex numerous times everyday.

The RW I dated asked me for my opinion. I advised her not to talk to her son. You will destroy him psychologically if he thinks his mom knows he's not performing and he will begin to resent and reject his wife even more for talking to you. What you can do is talk to your daughter in law to improve her ways of getting your son in the mood. I asked some questions about the daughter and come to find out she's not doing much of anything but cook when he comes home after work. She's sometimes a negative person and being around a negative person is a turn off for most people.

I suggested she welcome him at the door everyday. Get him to relax. Massage his shoulders, rub his chest and package. That will help him get in the mood. Most men don't like combative women with big mouths. She should speak soft and pleasant. She should dress sexier just for him. Just before bed she should wear some Victoria's secret clothes and high heals, get on the bed and bend over with her rear end facing him. That may get him excited. The RW I dated agreed with me.

Good luck on the interview! Please keep us informed on how it went.

Thank you Lily. I will keep you informed and the information now is that I bought my tickets and rented an apartment with a jacuzzi and interview and medical exam is scheduled near the end of this month!

I'm just curious...you have actually met women and talked to them, yes? I would advise living with a tame lion or tiger for a bit first. Beautiful creatures that can be as gentle as kittens but can suddenly turn feral, pop out their claws and tear you to pieces. Lions and tigers can be pretty dangerous, too. Try practicing with one of those.

Brian, you must be coming into this thread late. Of course I met a lot of women and talked to them. So much meetings with women that it has upset some people. Some were tigers and lions and some would even marry me. Tigers and lions need love too. A couple of RW appreciated the fact I could handle them but in the end I prefer to marry a docile woman with good manners, elegant, and classy.

Great to hear about your upcoming interview. Good luck Billy!

Thank you Hammer. This journey has been more about joy than fear and A and I are thrilled the time has come. She was talking about having our wedding within weeks of our arrival but I told her "That's not possible. It takes time to plan a wedding, invite people, pick your dress, and pick a church, etc... If we plan on inviting your mom, we will have to push things back further since we need to give her time to get a visa and fly out here. We are going to have to wait a long, long time." A is not stupid and she can take a hint what I meant by long time. She told me "Well, I already consider you my husband and that we are married. We are just delaying the ceremony." I agreed with that, hallelujah!

BillyB may be the best oral sex giving in the history of mankind?!?!? I, for one, will never know

YOU are correct in that YOU will never know. I'm a humble man and I don't care about being the best at oral sex. I'd be happy with second place.

For a non-immigrate visa at the US Embassy in Kyiv, I believe you schedule your own interview from their website. Does she have the police reports from Ukraine and other countries?

You can check the list to see what countries don't issue the police report.

To schedule an interview with the American Consulate in Ukraine there is a call center for that and there is a cost. A has the Ukrainian police report but she does not need the Libyian police report not because of the war going on, but because Libya does not issue police reports to non citizens.

After she turns 18 years old, she needs the adult passport.

I never heard of that. If I'm not mistaken, Ukrainians get their passport at 16 and get their next one at 25. Most men have trouble when their fiancee's are 24 yo and passport is about to expire before the interview.

Have you prepared her for the questions that she will be asked at the interview? How about the forms?

I will drill A everything from my favorite food to the color of my underwear on interview day. I will show the interviewer my underwear if necessary.

After reading some info at Visajourney I found out more and more people are not having much of an interview at all. The ladies aren't being asked questions. I guess if ones documents are in order, it's a done deal.

I did find an interesting thread from a optimistic and happy RW who posted it. Her bright personality writing reminds me of A's personality when talking to me. The link below is her thread and good info for those who are planning to do an interview in the future.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/83609-i-got-approved-today-for-k1finally/

Sorry Billy, my bad. Hopefully one day I will find a teenage virgin and get sex advice from her mummy, and my exes will stop harassing me for more maintenance and give me surprise blowjobs instead.

Vinny, I sincerely hope something happens in your life to where you're cured of your pessimism and negativity. Why do some people gets upset to what happens in other people's lives especially if they're happy? I think there are other more important issues for you to address than what goes on in my life.

Billy, good luck for A at the interview.

Thank you Mies. I want you to know I'm willing to kiss and makeup and kiss again for all the disagreements we had earlier. :blowkiss:

I've bought all kinds of gifts for A when she arrives to America. They will be wrapped up and sitting on the bed when she comes. I haven't told her what they all are. Laptop computer, hair dryer, perfume, cosmetics, candy, some nice bathroom products and me except I won't be gift wrapped. Maybe since I'm insecure I should not give her a computer so she could write her boyfriend. I should also return the car I bought so she can't easily leave the house.

I want to make her adjustment here as easy, happy and memorable as possible. I wanted her first car to be memorable too in that it's good looking, comfortable and symbolically American. Since she'll be new at driving, I wanted the car to be used just in case she likes to bump into things.

I first bought her a 1998 Lincoln Continental. 67,000 miles/108,000 km for $2600 was not a bad deal. I registered the car and drove it to make sure everything was in working order and within a week another car hit me and totaled the car. Wrecked all of the driver's side and broke the front axle. I then bought a 2002 Lincoln LS for $4600 with only 97,000 miles/156,000 km. I like to buy cars under blue book and since I had time to shop, it was easy to find good deals on Craigslist.com Photos of the cars below.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #1458 on: October 11, 2011, 11:17:39 AM »
Whatcha hauling on those 10-wheelers, BillyB? Recyclables?

Nice looking car, btw. Costco has navigators for less than 200 bucks...  ;)

But on your list, you seem to be missing the new iPhone 4S. A woman gotta have at least one Jobs's gadget these days, you know...an iPad will be cool too so she can chat-up Mumski anywhere hot....I think Seattle is hooked up citywide, if I'm not mistaken.

Kettle, don't forget the kettle...lot's of green tea. You're a dirt guy so i know you're a coffee kind of guy...black.

Sign up and get catalogs from WhiteHouse/BlackMarket. I love their inventory. Try to veer her away from Forever 21...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 11:21:04 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #1459 on: October 11, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »
Vinny, I sincerely hope something happens in your life to where you're cured of your pessimism and negativity.

Thanks Bud. I'm thinking a daily mutual massage might cure me though I'm not sure.

Why do some people gets upset to what happens in other people's lives especially if they're happy?

I'm far from happy, probably explains the upset.

I think there are other more important issues for you to address than what goes on in my life.

Ya didn't tell me that when I was a praising ya did ya buddy?  ;D

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #1460 on: October 11, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
Vinny,

There is very damn little I, or anyone, can do about your non-descript criticism. If you are interested in more than merely disparaging our venue, please make your MORE SPECIFIC comments in the appropriate forum found here -- http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?board=26.0.

- Dan

I couldn't find the appropriate forum Dan.

See my post above to Billy. In the preview window I left no double spaces and I never changed any fonts. I use Chrome.

Offline KenC

« Reply #1461 on: October 11, 2011, 02:28:38 PM »
Can't believe this thread is still living - FRANKENSTEIN

Well, there are one million ways to skin a cat!  Some people are more sexy and "hot" in life - and THAT is normal for them.   Americans are a little (lot) more frigged than most everywhere else.   AND, most of the AM that pursue this thing have a little (lot) white knight syndrome.   

It is best for a man to be confident, and that includes sexually.   BillyB may be the best oral sex giving in the history of mankind?!?!?  I, for one, will never know :)

Best of luck BillyB ..
rivardco,
i just popped in too and was surprised that Billy's self indulgent novella is still on going. :rolleyes2:  As far as his skill level, I found it always to be true that people with the highest skill levels do not need to brag to others for conformation.

Good luck Billy!  I hope you get all you deserve.
KenC
You are a den of vipers and thieves-Andrew Jackson on banks
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ML

« Reply #1462 on: October 11, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »
Billy, those big boats (Lincolns) are very comfortable on the open highway, and there is a positive correlation between higher weight and less serious injury.

However, it will be several years before your gal can learn to parallel park such.  :o
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline mies

« Reply #1463 on: October 12, 2011, 08:11:48 AM »

... clothes and high heals, get on the bed and bend over with her rear end facing him. That may get him excited.

I think I happened to see exactly an image for your words, Billy. Although you'll need to do an upgrade from Victoria Secrets.

Also thank you for your kind words about disagreements we had in the past. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:26:02 AM by mies »

Offline BC

« Reply #1464 on: October 12, 2011, 08:23:53 AM »
Is that your driveway Billy?  Maybe steel toed boots would be better than high heels?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #1465 on: October 14, 2011, 12:09:35 AM »

Kettle, don't forget the kettle...lot's of green tea. You're a dirt guy so i know you're a coffee kind of guy...black.

I got the kettle but only black tea and I like me coffee with cream and sugar.

Thanks Bud. I'm thinking a daily mutual massage might cure me though I'm not sure.

Now that you're getting yourself to a happy place I'm going to recommend you find a 22 yo girl like the one in the link below. She's good looking and with the hundreds of millions of dollars to her name, you can afford to throw away your morals against dating young ladies. I don't think she'll have a problem with a large age gap. her parents standing to the left and right of her don't.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/zH4DOMv4-hk/Form+Menswear+Launch/i0_RuNfiKwp/Petra+Ecclestone

rivardco,
i just popped in too and was surprised that Billy's self indulgent novella is still on going. :rolleyes2:  As far as his skill level, I found it always to be true that people with the highest skill levels do not need to brag to others for conformation.

I don't think you understood what rivardco said. I didn't claim to be the worlds greatest oral sex provider or anything close to that. I've given people tips. They and you are free to use your imagination if I apply those tips myself in a professional or amateurish way.

I hope you get all you deserve.

I hope everybody gets what I deserve even if its to date a wonderful woman for a few times or a few minutes. Once you had that experience, you don't want average ever again.

Your first post in this thread. Why so grumpy? Happy place...get there.

Billy, those big boats (Lincolns) are very comfortable on the open highway, and there is a positive correlation between higher weight and less serious injury.

The Silver Lincoln LS in the photo in my last post drives different than other Lincolns I've driven in the past. Stiffer suspension. Lincoln brought in a European engineer to design that car to compete against BMWs so it has European feel to the ride and handling.

I think I happened to see exactly an image for your words, Billy. Although you'll need to do an upgrade from Victoria Secrets.

Also thank you for your kind words about disagreements we had in the past.

That photo is exactly what I was thinking about. The position she's in is one of many postitions a woman can put herself in to inspire and encourage her man to be the bull in the bedroom. Could you place an order for me for two of those outfits? One red and one black?

Is that your driveway Billy?  Maybe steel toed boots would be better than high heels?

Back yard. On the job, I recommend everybody to wear high heels over steel toed boots. When heavy equipment run over steel toed boots, the steel in there will clamp down and pinch your toes off.

I feel like I'm in the Super Bowl. A few points down with a few seconds left and I got the ball running for a touchdown for the win but I run out of gas at the 1 yard line and run out of money. I spent all my money on gifts for A and forgot to save some for her airplane ticket. Anybody got a $1000 they can spare?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mies

« Reply #1466 on: October 14, 2011, 04:55:30 AM »

That photo is exactly what I was thinking about. The position she's in is one of many postitions a woman can put herself in to inspire and encourage her man to be the bull in the bedroom. Could you place an order for me for two of those outfits? One red and one black?

the product name is "agent provocateur cendrillon playsuit." Unfortunately, it only comes in black color. In red they have this: http://www.agentprovocateur.com/autumn-winter-2011/alina.html.

Wikipedia says:

"The Forbes World's Billionaires List of 2011 ranked Ecclestone as the 4th richest person in the United Kingdom, with an estimated fortune of $4.2 billion,[33] an increase of $200 million from the previous year.[34]
In early 2004, he sold one of his London residences in Kensington Palace Gardens, never having lived in it, to steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal for £57.1 million, at the time making it the most expensive house ever sold.[35]
 Ecclestone was married twice, his first wife was called Ivy whom they had a daughter named Deborah, he then married Slavica Ecclestone (née Slavica Radić) for almost 25 years. Slavica was his second wife. Radić was born in the town of Rijeka in Croatia in the Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia in 1958. She is a 6'2" (1.88 m) former Armani model who is 28 years his junior, and 11.5 inches (29 cm) taller than her husband.[36] The couple have two daughters, Tamara Ecclestone (born 1984) and Petra Ecclestone (born 1988). The Sun newspaper announced on 20 November 2008 that Slavica Ecclestone had moved out of the family home and filed for divorce.[37] The divorce was granted on 11 March 2009."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:57:46 AM by mies »

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #1467 on: October 14, 2011, 04:57:33 AM »
Now that you're getting yourself to a happy place I'm going to recommend you find a 22 yo girl like the one in the link below. She's good looking and with the hundreds of millions of dollars to her name, you can afford to throw away your morals against dating young ladies. I don't think she'll have a problem with a large age gap. her parents standing to the left and right of her don't.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/zH4DOMv4-hk/Form+Menswear+Launch/i0_RuNfiKwp/Petra+Ecclestone

Thanks again Billy. I don’t know how you got the idea that my morals prevent me from dating young ladies but never mind, I fear the soft young attributes of Ms Ecclestone will be well beyond the grasp of my sweaty paws.

That photo is exactly what I was thinking about. The position she's in is one of many postitions a woman can put herself in to inspire and encourage her man to be the bull in the bedroom.

Have you ever considered starting your own ‘church of amour’ whereby you could enlist us lesser mortals into your congregation and guide us poor blighters in the art of clitoral stimulation and other related shenanigans? The women of the world will rejoice I’m sure and march upon their capitals requesting, no demanding, that governments force their men to sign up. In just a couple of years the FSU will have yet another public holiday with marching bands and flag waving lasses parading around their squares. ‘BillyB day’, it’s a cert.

Oh, I wanted you to know. Whenever I read your post the following song goes through me head. I don’t know if your surname is Brown though, spooky if it was eh?

Offline alex330

« Reply #1468 on: October 14, 2011, 06:25:39 AM »

After reading some info at Visajourney I found out more and more people are not having much of an interview at all. The ladies aren't being asked questions. I guess if ones documents are in order, it's a done deal.

We just had out interview last week in Kyiv. It was more of a formality. I was the only man to show up. We were asked less questions and only very basic questions because of this I feel.  Everyone in the room was approved for K1. Good luck.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1469 on: October 14, 2011, 06:33:41 AM »
I think it a good idea that you are planning to attend the visa interview with A, which is allowed in Ukraine.

Do you have a copy of her passport?  If so, check the expriation date. If you don't have a copy, you should have her scan it and email it to you.

My wife and daughter just recently received their visas in Kyiv. Depending upon your circumstances, A could be asked a lot of questions. Since you will be with her, you probably should rehearse your responses to make sure you both answer questions the same.

They might likely question each of you seperately and compare your answers.

Offline alex330

« Reply #1470 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
I think it a good idea that you are planning to attend the visa interview with A, which is allowed in Ukraine.

I agree. If not for moral support alone. One woman almost passed out.

We stood side by side in the cubicle holding hands during the interview which was in English. Since I was there he asked both of us a few questions. Very basic though. The women who were alone were questioned a little more thoroughly.

Offline HiTech

« Reply #1471 on: October 17, 2011, 08:45:44 AM »
Back yard. On the job, I recommend everybody to wear high heels over steel toed boots. When heavy equipment run over steel toed boots, the steel in there will clamp down and pinch your toes off.

The steel toed boots pinching toes off is a myth.

http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2005/11/episode_42_steel_toe_amputatio.html

HiTech

If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline BC

« Reply #1472 on: October 17, 2011, 11:19:46 AM »
The steel toed boots pinching toes off is a myth.

http://kwc.org/mythbusters/2005/11/episode_42_steel_toe_amputatio.html

HiTech

Good to see ya still round HiTech!

Billy refers to those metal track vehicles.. I can see under certain circumstances that toes could be squished, but with or without, at that point toes are toast....

But yeah.. wifey won't be running around the back yard.. wonder if the front are 'high heel' appropriate... or if they remain viable only in the bedroom..

Offline Daveman

« Reply #1473 on: October 17, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »

Now there's a tidbit I didn't know.  I thought no petitioner was ever allowed to accompany the beneficiary to the interview (well, wait outside, yeah, but to be present during the actual interview process? had no idea that was ever possible)
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline BC

« Reply #1474 on: October 17, 2011, 12:25:12 PM »
Now there's a tidbit I didn't know.  I thought no petitioner was ever allowed to accompany the beneficiary to the interview (well, wait outside, yeah, but to be present during the actual interview process? had no idea that was ever possible)

Never did a K1, but with tourist visas it was always 'that way'.  i was either asked to wait outside (but the CO was advised we were there), in Rome or it was a smaller consulate (Naples) where she went to the window herself but quite obvious we were there in the waiting room.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541479
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3854
Most Online Ever: 12701