It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Is this possible because I'm about to give up and move on...  (Read 5617 times)

Offline S1C1

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Is this possible because I'm about to give up and move on...
« on: October 14, 2017, 10:42:45 AM »
I am single man from California in US.  I have never been married and have no kids.  I have only ever dated American woman and all of them have been very beautiful, but none have been honest, loyal, intelligent, etc.  So being that I am single currently, I decided to look into finding a woman from a different country where integrity might be a little more important.  Russian woman or Ukraine would be first choice but in my recent research, all I find are sites trying to take money or scammers from Africa.  I feel like I should be able to talk to woman for free considering I am the one who is offering to pay their way to the US and living expenses.  Is this at all possible?  Or is it just something for extremely wealthy men who can't get a woman on their own.  Because finding woman to be with is not at all a problem for me, it's just my desire for something different.

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Is this possible because I'm about to give up and move on...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 11:01:58 AM »
There is a reason you have never been married and going to another country is not the solution.

Funny, you say "extremely wealthy men who can't get women on their own". You are not wealthy? I think money is very important to you.

Oh, you feel you SHOULD be able to talk to women for free because........?????
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline S1C1

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »
There is a reason you have never been married and going to another country is not the solution.

Funny, you say "extremely wealthy men who can't get women on their own". You are not wealthy? I think money is very important to you.

LoL, your just exuding a pitiful sense of disdain towards someone who is in the same forum that you are.  I would love to see how any aspects of your life stack up versus mine.  Your right, there is a reason I have not been married, and that's been because I have chosen not to, not because I haven't had the chance.  Not that you would have any reason to believe me, but the women that I have been with in my life have all been incredibly gorgeous.  I would be willing to put up anything in a blind wager that you have never been with anyone even close to the least attractive woman I have been with.  Furthermore, in a match of intelligence, respect, humility, physical appearances, be it in any sense of the words, I would be willing to stake the same.  So that sir, is what I "have to offer".  Any time you want, I am willing to do a live feed on YouTube on which we can have 100 women vote on which out of the two of us they would rather be with.  Any day.  Just because you're fat bald and miserable doesn't mean that you should try to drag others down to your level, honestly, you would feel much better if you just gave into those urges you have of suicide.  Don't talk to anyone about it next time and just do it.  I promise no one will miss you.

Offline LAman

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 11:40:29 AM »
wow, seems you have answers to everything.

yes, all those gorgeous women.....and none with redeeming qualities? Maybe you looked for outer beauty before inner beauty?
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 11:45:10 AM »
I have only ever dated American woman and all of them have been very beautiful, but none have been honest, loyal, intelligent, etc. 

Other men haven't had a problem finding the good women. You may have to change the way you evaluate people and when you do find a quality woman, you have to attract them. So far you're finding and attracting beautiful on the outside, ugly on the inside.

I feel like I should be able to talk to woman for free considering I am the one who is offering to pay their way to the US and living expenses.

Why do you feel entitled to free things? You want companies who have dating sites and marriage agencies to give you free service just because you're willing to take women, the ones that make them money, off their site to come live with you? You feel paying a woman's way to America is a benefit to them. Tell a women that and you'll lose the good ones. What's in it for you isn't enough to make you happy to spend the money?

Is this at all possible? 

For some guys, it may seem near impossible or impossible. For other guys, it's easy to catch a beautiful and sincere woman. I wrote a thread(link below) before writing my wife. Very few guys have the confidence to start a thread before meeting a woman since they don't know how it'll end. I know myself, I know how to find and attract winners, and I know it'll always end well for me. You need to figure out how to get to that place. You're having doubts if you can achieve success.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Mappy

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »
It would be great if we did our best to support each other on this forum?  Personally I don't get much pleasure with arguing with people I have never met online.  We're all here for a reason; it's up to us how much we choose to share.

Offline Bounder

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 02:45:59 PM »
LoL, your just exuding a pitiful sense of disdain towards someone who is in the same forum that you are.  I would love to see how any aspects of your life stack up versus mine.  Your right, there is a reason I have not been married, and that's been because I have chosen not to, not because I haven't had the chance.  Not that you would have any reason to believe me, but the women that I have been with in my life have all been incredibly gorgeous.  I would be willing to put up anything in a blind wager that you have never been with anyone even close to the least attractive woman I have been with.  Furthermore, in a match of intelligence, respect, humility, physical appearances, be it in any sense of the words, I would be willing to stake the same.  So that sir, is what I "have to offer".  Any time you want, I am willing to do a live feed on YouTube on which we can have 100 women vote on which out of the two of us they would rather be with.  Any day.  Just because you're fat bald and miserable doesn't mean that you should try to drag others down to your level, honestly, you would feel much better if you just gave into those urges you have of suicide.  Don't talk to anyone about it next time and just do it.  I promise no one will miss you.

I think you were looking for the Swinging Dick forum.  This is the Russian Women Dating forum (although it's mostly about Ukraine).

You introduce yourself with an attack on members who you don't know, even recommending suicide and that they won't be missed.  Actually these are real people and and I can't print the words I want to tell you now as they'll be censored.  But you better well back off with YOUR words, SIR.

I wouldn't recommend this forum to you.  It is not for those with paper thin skin.

Offline jone

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 04:17:01 PM »
Geeze, Bounder,

I tried looking up the Swinging Dick Forum (or SDF).  Could you get me the URL on that?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

How could you show so much disdain for Sicko ? He obviously is so much together in his quest to "save"  a damsel from her miserable existence ! :) :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1884
Total: 1896

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM