It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Various casual relationships or one fixed one?  (Read 5103 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Various casual relationships or one fixed one?
« on: October 21, 2021, 09:57:11 AM »
Not necessarily talking FSW here as I know they don't take well to other women knocking around but in terms of lifestyle could more lax casual relationships with various women be more pleasing. I mean possibly moreso for someone who may already have kids. Rather than being tied down to another woman in a fixed live together relationship just having casual relationships with various women. That way as a guy you keep your independence and also are satisfied by being with more than one women. Whereas in a permanent relationship it may entail not being satisfied with various aspects which you may have little control over.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Various casual relationships or one fixed one?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 10:11:11 AM »
Not necessarily talking FSW here as I know they don't take well to other women knocking around but in terms of lifestyle could more lax casual relationships with various women be more pleasing. I mean possibly moreso for someone who may already have kids. Rather than being tied down to another woman in a fixed live together relationship just having casual relationships with various women. That way as a guy you keep your independence and also are satisfied by being with more than one women. Whereas in a permanent relationship it may entail not being satisfied with various aspects which you may have little control over.

Not sure what exactly you're trying to get to here...but if it's what I think it is, been there, done that.

Helluva fun, as there's an endless amount and supply of babes, and they just keep getting better and better. It gets to the point the excitement is slanted towards the 'next' one and not the one you're with (who will t be, what will she be like, will it be a blonde or brunette...you start playing all these little games in your mind, etc...) but after a bit, even that gets pretty darn boring. Chase sweeter than the catch. Part of the reason why I lined myself to go the MOB route. I finally wanted that dreaded word in my world 'commitment'.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 11:40:49 AM »

Not sure what exactly you're trying to get to here...but if it's what I think it is, been there, done that.

Helluva fun, as there's an endless amount and supply of babes, and they just keep getting better and better. It gets to the point the excitement is slanted towards the 'next' one and not the one you're with (who will t be, what will she be like, will it be a blonde or brunette...you start playing all these little games in your mind, etc...) but after a bit, even that gets pretty darn boring. Chase sweeter than the catch. Part of the reason why I lined myself to go the MOB route. I finally wanted that dreaded word in my world 'commitment'.

Yep that's it :D

I know that some guys get a LTR/Marriage and live a happy life with one person. Thing is I can't quite help get it out of my mind that, if I got that, I would end up one of those guys 'unhappily married' being dictated to what will happen, etc the relationship feeling more like an unhappy bind and some place I don't want to be. I'm not necessarily saying an argumentative relationship but one where you are somewhat nearly always at odds with each other and become not liking each other much like they are almost an adversary or something in that sort of direction.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 01:55:27 PM »
Based on your posts, Trench, I assume you are pretty much an incel.  Why are you even suggesting this?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 09:51:49 PM »
Based on your posts, Trench, I assume you are pretty much an incel.   
There is also a test for this.....  http://incel.us/
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 01:54:32 AM »
Based on your posts, Trench, I assume you are pretty much an incel.  Why are you even suggesting this?

Well I've had sex so maybe that excludes me from the group as I understand it the term is involuntarily celibate so not strictly true for me. Well I've seen a lot of relationships that don't go so well. I think increasingly these days there are more divorces, splits, cheating, unhappiness in relationships and marriage. I've seen a lot of people unhappy in their relationship, a lot of arguing and conflict with the other half, bad feeling. So is it really all worth it? Sure a few people will be happy enough a rarer few over the moon but most I see unhappily trudging along in relationships with at least one or both discontent on a pretty much ongoing basis. So could having more informal relationships work? Get away from all that strife and all that imposition that people feel they need to be bound to someone else?

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 07:48:59 AM »
Well I've had sex so maybe that excludes me from the group as I understand it the term is involuntarily celibate so not strictly true for me. Well I've seen a lot of relationships that don't go so well. I think increasingly these days there are more divorces, splits, cheating, unhappiness in relationships and marriage. I've seen a lot of people unhappy in their relationship, a lot of arguing and conflict with the other half, bad feeling. So is it really all worth it? Sure a few people will be happy enough a rarer few over the moon but most I see unhappily trudging along in relationships with at least one or both discontent on a pretty much ongoing basis. So could having more informal relationships work? Get away from all that strife and all that imposition that people feel they need to be bound to someone else?
How does having an informal relationship work if you want to have children.
You can have a common law relationship but that still entails living together and some sort of organised family structure with rights derived from the same.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 07:57:36 AM »
Bo is right. You display all the characteristics of an Incel. Having sex once doesn’t preclude you from being labelled as such.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 08:21:37 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2021, 08:27:20 AM »
How does having an informal relationship work if you want to have children.
You can have a common law relationship but that still entails living together and some sort of organised family structure with rights derived from the same.

People need to get away from the obsession with having children.

The over-population,and ensuing destruction of our natural resources,is destroying this planet of ours.

We're like Termites....and many people not having children wouldn't do the World any harm at all.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 08:31:30 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2021, 08:37:20 AM »

The over-population,and ensuing destruction of our natural resources,is destroying this planet of ours.

We're like Termites....and many people not having children wouldn't do the World any harm at all.
I believe TC has said he would like to have children.
Anyway, it’s down to individual choice. People do or don’t.
If everyone stopped having children it wouldn’t bode well for the future of the human race.

Offline ML

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2021, 08:38:34 AM »

But there is a severe problem in this respect.

The wrong people are not producing children.

The wrong people are producing children.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2021, 02:24:06 PM »

All of Europe, Canada, the USA, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc., have fertility rates at less than population replacement.  Mexico is just at population replacement.  The countries with high fertility are all in Africa, so they're the ones that need the lecture.  Not here.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2021, 03:49:56 PM »

All of Europe, Canada, the USA, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc., have fertility rates at less than population replacement.  Mexico is just at population replacement.  The countries with high fertility are all in Africa, so they're the ones that need the lecture.  Not here.

UK population in 2018 was 66.46 million.

UK population in 2019 was 66.84 million.

UK population in 2020 was 67.22 million

Looks like the population is growing to me

USA population in 2018 was 326.8 million

USA population in 2019 was 328.3 million.

USA population in 2020 was 331.4 million.

Sure looks like the population is growing to me.

Canada population in 2018 was 37.07 million

Canada population in 2019 was 37.59 million.

Canada population in 2020 was 38.01 million.

Yep..another growing population.

and all this during a Covid-19 pandemic killing thousands.

Tell you what..let's try that bastion of environmental concern..good ole China.

China population in 2018 was 1.393 billion.

China population in 2019 was 1.398 billion.

China population in 2020 was 1.402 billion.

Looks like they're still breeding like Cockroaches to me...despite your protestations to the contrary.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 04:23:03 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2021, 04:26:44 PM »
Number of immigrants to Canada - 2018 - 303,330  Refugee claims - 55,400
Number of births in Canada - 2018 -374,049 
Number of immigrants to Canada - 2019 - 341,175 Refugee claims - 64,035
Number of births in Canada - 2019 - 372,038
Number of immigrants to Canada 2020 - 184,000 Refugee claims - 23,795
Number of births in Canada 2020 - 358,604

So basically, births equal immigration.  Those numbers also don't include permanent residents, which is yet another category.  That's why population is increasing so much.  Almost all those refugees, even if they are ordered to be deported, will end up staying in Canada.

Canada's birth rate is 1.47, so, below replacement.

Same in the US, and their asylum claims or just out and out illegal immigration will be far, far higher, both in numbers, of course, and as percentages, than are Canada's.  Therefore, my observation stands.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2021, 04:32:14 PM »
Oh, and China had 0.3% population growth in 2020.  That hardly sounds like "cockroach growth" to me.

See this -

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-53409521
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 04:34:39 PM by Boethius »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2021, 04:42:16 PM »
Number of immigrants to Canada - 2018 - 303,330  Refugee claims - 55,400
Number of births in Canada - 2018 -374,049 
Number of immigrants to Canada - 2019 - 341,175 Refugee claims - 64,035
Number of births in Canada - 2019 - 372,038
Number of immigrants to Canada 2020 - 184,000 Refugee claims - 23,795
Number of births in Canada 2020 - 358,604

So basically, births equal immigration.  Those numbers also don't include permanent residents, which is yet another category.  That's why population is increasing so much.  Almost all those refugees, even if they are ordered to be deported, will end up staying in Canada.

Canada's birth rate is 1.47, so, below replacement.

Same in the US, and their asylum claims or just out and out illegal immigration will be far, far higher, both in numbers, of course, and as percentages, than are Canada's.  Therefore, my observation stands.

The facts are that populations are continuing to grow in the countries i mentioned..therefore my observation stands and of course the vast majority of those immigrants will be having children and lots of them.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2021, 04:52:31 PM »
Oh, and China had 0.3% population growth in 2020.  That hardly sounds like "cockroach growth" to me.

See this -

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-53409521

I'll believe what those researchers say when it happens..not many on this forum will be around in 43 years time.let alone the end of the century, to see if those researchers were talking BS or not...i certainly doubt i will be.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 04:57:17 PM by Chelseaboy »

Offline ML

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2021, 06:36:20 PM »

The facts are that populations are continuing to grow in the countries i mentioned..therefore my observation stands and of course the vast majority of those immigrants will be having children and lots of them.

Chelseaboy,  BOE stated :  All of Europe, Canada, the USA, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc., have fertility rates at less than population replacement.

You countered that the population of some of the above were growing, thus contending she was wrong.

You can't change the definition that a person starts with, and then claim they are wrong based on your alternative definition.

You need to look up the definition of fertility rates . . . then come back here and acknowledge that BOE was correct.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2021, 11:47:52 PM »
The populations of China and India are set to peak mid century, (India a little later). By century end China’s population is estimated to decline to just over 1 billion.
The population in Africa is set to increase massively especially in Nigeria but overall world population is set to decline sharply over the next century.
So Chelseaboy, there’s no cockroaches in China.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2021, 03:41:55 AM »
Chelseaboy,  BOE stated :  All of Europe, Canada, the USA, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc., have fertility rates at less than population replacement.

You countered that the population of some of the above were growing, thus contending she was wrong.

You can't change the definition that a person starts with, and then claim they are wrong based on your alternative definition.

You need to look up the definition of fertility rates . . . then come back here and acknowledge that BOE was correct.

Firstly,where have i said that BOE is wrong ?

Secondly,i can't predict the future ..can you ? ( if you can maybe you can give us the lottery winning numbers for next week )

Don't put words in my mouth.

This isn't about who's right and who's wrong..this is about the alarming state of this world.

I don't need to contend anything,i just deal in facts..not predictions/estimates that may or may not happen

Current fertility rates can change at anytime..neither you or BOE or me or researchers are clairvoyant

Are you denying that populations have been and  are continuing to grow in the UK,USA,Canada,China.?

Are you denying the population figures ( not predictions ) i quoted ?

My original contention was that humans are like Termites and are destroying the planet...so less children being born  would not be a bad thing for the planet.

Are you in denial about this and that i'm wrong ?

Are you in denial that it's HUMANS who are chopping down the rain forests ?

Are you in denial that it's HUMANS who are chucking plastics into the sea ?

Are you in denial that's it's HUMANS who wiped out species,such as Passenger Pigeon and Dodo..both hunted to extinction ?

Here's something for you to chew on .

The Natural History Museum have just revealed some FACTS....not predictions.

The current level of Biodiversity in the UK stands at 53%..one of the lowest in the World.

The global Biodiversity average now stands at 75%.

Anything less than 90% means we're in Ecological recession.

This was all kicked-off by the Industrial revolution....humans again.

Do you notice the correlation between increasing populations of humans and decreasing populations of almost everything else ?

Interesting little sidenote that as their natural predators are in serious decline ,pests are now increasing .You know those loveable creatures like Rats and.....Cockroaches.

Now who's causing that ?

I for one hope that those researchers BOE quoted are proved correct.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2021, 03:47:38 AM »
The populations of China and India are set to peak mid century, (India a little later). By century end China’s population is estimated to decline to just over 1 billion.
The population in Africa is set to increase massively especially in Nigeria but overall world population is set to decline sharply over the next century.
So Chelseaboy, there’s no cockroaches in China.

Here we go..another poster quoting ESTIMATES which won't be proven during our lifetime,whilst FACTS show that the Chinese population is still increasing year on year.

Let's wait and see if those first estimates are correct in thirty years time  then eh ?

Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Oh and there are plenty of Cockroaches in China..i've lived there.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 03:55:28 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 05:45:51 AM »

Here we go..another poster quoting ESTIMATES which won't be proven during our lifetime,whilst FACTS show that the Chinese population is still increasing year on year.

Let's wait and see if those first estimates are correct in thirty years time  then eh ?

Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Oh and there are plenty of Cockroaches in China..i've lived there.
Here’s some FACTS for you CB.

Population a Growth in China 200-2020

Characteristic   Year-on-year change
2020                            0.15%
2019                            0.33%
2018                            0.38%
2017                            0.56%
2016                            0.65%
2015                       0.49%
2014                            0.67%
2013                            0.59%
2012                            0.74%
2011                            0.61%
2010                            0.48%
2009                            0.49%
2008                            0.51%
2007                            0.52%
2006                            0.53%
2005                            0.59%
2004                            0.59%
2003                            0.6%
2002                            0.65%
2001                            0.7%
2000                            0.76%

Note the consistent downward trend on the rate of population increase. These are not estimates.
So, based on actual fact, the Chinese population is set to decrease starting in the next few years.
Similarly the population of India, although a bit later.
Thank you.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2021, 06:09:48 AM »
Excellent news...although i see the population is still increasing year on year,which is not good.

The Chinese economy has been booming,but that has started to flatten.

If women start losing their jobs out there we know what that means..they'll start having more kids as they become less career-minded.

The worlds first Malaria vaccine will be a huge game-changer in mortality rates too..what happens when death-rates decline ? Yep..populations start soaring again.

Malaria has just been eradicated in China  anyway..let's see what happens in other populations.

Now come back to me when the population starts decreasing year on year,when we can start celebrating...as the current levels of over population worldwide are proving to be unsustainable for our planet.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 06:29:56 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2021, 06:30:19 AM »
Excellent news...although i see the population is still increasing year on year,which is not good.

The Chinese economy has been booming,but that has started to flatten.

If women start losing their jobs out there we know what that means..they'll start having more kids as they become less career-minded.

The worlds first Malaria vaccine will be a huge game-changer in mortality rates too..what happens when death-rates decline ? Yep..populations start soaring again.

Now come back to me when the population starts decreasing year on year,when we can start celebrating...as the current levels of over population worldwide are proving to be unsustainable for our planet.
Sadly, some crotchety old geezers can’t see what’s staring them in the face. More unfortunately, they won’t be around to see the change when it happens.  :)

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2021, 06:38:55 AM »
Sadly it isn't the crotchety old geezers of today that will be suffering greatly in the future having to live in wastelands caused by ours and previous generations..it will be future generations..

Read one of my previous posts...we're ALREADY in Biodiversity meltdown.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843