It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY  (Read 36266 times)

Offline deden

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2005, 11:40:05 AM »
deden

they do have sex, she's all over him like a cheap suit as was originally implied by photoguy.

As I said I would not make conclusions based just on the fact of sex. But as a part of the whole picture, the fact of being overly affectionate with the person you harly know can indicate a desperate woman.

I couldn't agree more about drawing conclusions based just on the fact of sex.  However, there are guys who write to women for months on end and feel they know each other very well.  They meet and the chemistry is great, they date and during this dating process they have sex (obviously not on the first date).  And you are so ready to agree that she is all over him like a cheap suit?  No, just because it doesn't fit into what you would do or accept does not mean that it was not right for them.  Who are we to say they should't have sex within the first seven days and if they do, she is all over him like a cheap suit. 

The search is about finding a wife whose rules coincide with yours and the chance of that happening in meeting just one women is very slim.

We are going in circles here...:cool: As I said I have not seen a woman who would be happy with this particular rule (I mean VM strategy). 99,9% of women who let this happen  -  COMPROMIZE!!!!  (I suggest all of you VM guys print out these words  and put them in a frame.)   You  said  that you dont want to compromize yourself,  as it reduces the level of outcome, but you expect to find a woman who will do it for you. She does not know you, why should she?

No, again you are misinterpreting what I said, I said she is free to make her own decisions, play by her own rules and is free to move on if she doesn't like his.

Donna, your reaction definately shows how women such as yourself try to control the man's decision in his search for a wife.

And you think I should have compromized? Give me a single  reason why.

No, again you are incorrect in your understanding of my post.  I said the guy should not compromise in his rules for the women he is seeking as a wife.  I could care less if you compromise or not.  This board is primarily for helping MEN with meeting RW, not helping RW married to Foriegn men to decide whether they should or should not have compromised.  I think they have boards and forums for russian women to discuss whether you should or should not have compromised is choosing Mr. Pedro.  Maybe you should seek your answer there.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 11:53:00 AM by deden »

Offline Bruno

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2005, 12:39:59 PM »
Quote from: deden
The search is about finding a wife whose rules coincide with yours and the chance of that happening in meeting just one women is very slim.

Here, i cannot fully agree... when  i have meet Galina, she have seem meet all my rules... and the stay was 3 week long...

Really, meeting several woman is almost only possible when you meet woman locally... time is needed for know someone... and due to the distance and trip, we have not these time...

These who meet several woman have not the time to know them really and the choice will be more hazardous... if you meet one enough long time, you can say after if she is the right of not...

Of course, women can lie or game your own rules without really agree them... Desesperate woman use so method... they try to be what you wish because she wish marry...

Meeting only one woman is not a bad choice... if you have some reserve plan in case that it is not working...

Offline Photo Guy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2005, 09:12:18 PM »
Deden,
You completely missed the point of those multiple choice questions. The point is that there are dozens of real answers to those two questions. Acknowledge it. Rather than just A through D, there are actually many more answers - lots of variety.

Bruno is right about your black and white view of 'rules'. It comes down to respect, flexibility, compromise or holding strictly to your own values, depending on what issue you're dealing with as a couple.

All of your life you meet women. Consider that when a guy chooses to visit a small number of women. Or, to use your condescending tone, 'Get a clue about the fact that the VO strategy can work for some people', rather than assuming it's an inferior strategy. I think both strategies have pitfalls. Neither one is perfect.  Take a look at my multiple choice answers and get a clue about the reality. The reality is there are many possible reasons and motivations for a particular behavior.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 05:49:00 AM by Photo Guy »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2005, 09:50:48 PM »
Quote from: deden
Seriously Doug, get on the clue bus.

Clue #1

"If she f&%ks you in the first week, it means:
a) She has never met an amazing stud like you.
b) She is so horny she would behave that way with anyone.
c) Her goal is to relocate, no matter what it requires.
d) You are her soul mate. She has finally found you!! Yup."

How about sex is natural when you are physically attracted to someone?  Read some books on women and attraction.

Sure,  see answer 'b'.  No doubt about it- sex can be normal, and the other possible answers can also be 'normal'. You cannot always be sure what the correct answer is in the first week of dating, and that is especially true for determining the answer for others. Use a greater capacity of your brain.
[/b]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 09:53:00 PM by Photo Guy »

Offline Turboguy

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2005, 12:54:50 AM »
I agree with photo guy.  There are more reasons people have sex and any of those could be a right answer.  It could also be.

5.  There is nothing but re-runs on tv tonight

6.  You sorta seem like you haven't had sex in months and she feels sorry for you.

7.  Her boyfriend got laid and she wants to get even.

8.  She hasn't had a chance for sex in a long time and doesn't want to miss the chance.

9.  She is like us guys and goes after anything that walks.

10.  The doctors told her sex is good for her.

11.  She has secred desires for a child and keeps trying.

12. Her TV isn't working

13.  She has no where else to sleep.  (I had this happen to me for real with a russian gal who came to a social from out of town)

And lots more.   Some people seem to think they have the actions of people down to a rule.  People are very complex.  There is no one who fully understands what goes on with people and their relationships.

Offline anono

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2005, 04:37:19 AM »
Some people seem to think they have the actions of people down to a rule.  People are very complex.  There is no one who fully understands what goes on with people and their relationships.

one of the more intelligent remarks i've read in awhile.

i've never claimed to know anything completely.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 06:58:00 AM by anono »

Offline Photo Guy

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2005, 05:46:26 AM »
Quote from: anono
Some people seem to think they have the actions of people down to a rule.  People are very complex.  There is no one who fully understands what goes on with people and their relationships.

one of the more intelligent remarks i've read in awhile.[/quote]

Some people here at RWD DO THINK they completely understand what is going on with other people and their relationships.  ...It's bizarre.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 05:52:00 AM by Dan »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2005, 05:56:11 AM »
Hey Guys,

A quick note.

It is all about economy for me. I have a life outside of moderating RWD. To the extent I need to come on the board to clean up after others, I grow both weary and aggravated at the inconvenience - particularly when I have been more than patient with my requests and reminders for civility.

There comes a point when the aggravation of cleaning up other's messes outweighs my sense of duty to making this a place for ALL.

You guys are riding close to the edge - VERY close.

Knock it off.

PM me if you have anything further to say.

- Dan

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2020, 09:35:24 AM »
Yes, boys and girls look at what I've done. I resurrected the thread of threads
(I am still looking for the original age difference thread) Moby is still in time out
(I think) but I can hear his feet running frantically in this direction. When he
comes back he can present his case and opinion 
:D 

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 09:40:23 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2020, 09:39:01 AM »
There are more than two Strategies of finding and meeting a woman
for international marriages but there are TWO primary strategies.
I will start another thread on some of the other strategies.

They are meet one girl or meet many girls

Each side has it's risks and rewards and I usually tell people to use
what works for them, their situation and their personalities

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: VISITING ONE versus VISITING MANY
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2020, 04:08:29 AM »
Moby is still in time out
(I think) but I can hear his feet running frantically in this direction. When he
comes back he can present his case and opinion 
:D

LOL, I think you are right his ears will be pricking up psychopathically sensing this topic has resurface and will be scampering on his way here with the utmost urgency :D

Well in the meantime I will throw my hat in the ring.

Time over again I think I would have preferred to get to doing the meet many strategy far sooner. Thinking back though to a newbie I think I would have been overwhelmed and struggled with it. There tends to be a specific process to it that is more involving than meet one to my mind. So I think meet one is easier for the newbie to grasp but not as likely to succeed. It's basically a probability game and the higher number of girl you meet the better the odds. Of course some guys get lucky and meet a good and attractive girl first time, but that isn't often. Some think they have and later find out it's not as they had hoped.

Some people I think are probably better at determining if a girl might go well with them in a relationship before meeting but even then there is the chemistry thing. I think also that some guys can bring up the girls more quickly. Some guys are above average in looks so will garner more interest. Some guys I think understand how dating sites work better than others. So a guy that knows that on say a site like Fdate there will be so many profiles where the woman will no longer be interested, stopped following days ago, scammers, fake profiles put in to make up the numbers, girls looking for  particular guy, etc, etc. So will know who to bother with and who not to or perhaps just mass spam everybody.

So while on the surface Visit many sounds like the best idea and it probably is but only if the guy can get it to work.

The other option to all of this of course is what Japs is doing is to go out and live/stay out there and date more naturally one after another. So not so much visiting but living and dating as you go.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2020, 04:39:46 AM »
VNMO

Offline svietik.coral

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2020, 05:06:48 AM »
I sure my hasband will have something to say to adivise well

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2020, 06:25:53 AM »
Before moving to FSU for extended period of time , I would do visit one approach, any woman will value will run the other way if she found out she was on a list of 10 women you will see .

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2020, 09:19:22 AM »
[/quote

If a man told you , that you were one of the many women he was visiting, how would you react?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2020, 09:31:41 AM »

Welcome back! We know what your husband, Moby, will say. He is strictly a visit one woman at a time kind of guy.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2020, 09:57:39 AM »
I'm sure my husband will have something to say as well.

I'm 100% sure of it. It's interesting that you spotted one of his pet hot
button topics while browsing the site. Ti molodetz  ;D.

We spend a lot of time arguing about politics. So I thought I would resurrect
a few forum related topics. When I saw this topic in the gathering dust I
bumped it up. 

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 10:04:22 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2020, 03:54:06 PM »
Before moving to FSU for extended period of time , I would do visit one approach, any woman will(sic) value will run the other way if she found out she was on a list of 10 women you will see .

So exactly how many women 'with' value have you nipped so far? If you say more than 'one', the obvious question then is - who found out who valued less eventually between the two of you, I wonder?

So Bill would like to resurrect a dead topic, wrote the title in CAPS, no less, and inserted the word 'versus'.

Have at it fellas!
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »
So Bill would like to resurrect a dead topic, wrote the title in CAPS,
no less, and inserted the word 'versus'.

Have at it fellas!

The One vs Many debate is on every third thread at the forum
it's hardly dead. I figured having it here would keep all those
not named Moby arguing about it here rather than 20 other
places.

Lastly,

I resurrected the thread, I didn't start it or name it.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2020, 04:32:21 PM »
Before moving to FSU for extended period of time , I would do visit one approach, any woman will value will run the other way if she found out she was on a list of 10 women you will see .

It doesn't work exactly like this.

Especially if there is a go between
Or if you have upper game.
Or like a swedish guy here you make a campaign but before you warn each girl you are visiting many.

Every three possibilities I wrote have been field tested.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline ML

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2020, 04:38:42 PM »
Once, when preparing for a WMVM trip, in one of my last messages to all the gals, I specified 3 week long time slots (that would occur after I had met 10-12 women) and asked each to note which ones would and would not work for her.
Not a single one of the women backed out at that point or even complained.
One gal in particular in her reply said: What, only 3 women, that's not even a good competition!
She had not realized there were more than 3 women vying for the three spots.
Anyway, she never once mentioned this during our time together and did make the final 3.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2020, 04:46:37 PM »
Another time, I was making a return trip to spend a month with only one gal whom I had spent quality time with on a prior WMVM.  She and the others knew I was visiting many (because they were not stupid), but none complained about it.

So on this second trip, she found the apartment for me.
After we were settled in the first day, she asked me if she should go home the next day so I would be free to meet other women.

I told her:  I am only here to see you for the entire month.  She was probably surprised and relieved but, as I recall, she showed no real emotion one way or the other.

I will remind oldsters here and newbies that the gals I met were all over age 35.

The reaction of young gals (and some older ones) still experiencing the 'Prom Queen" syndrome would probably be different.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2020, 10:53:44 PM »
The reaction of young gals (and some older ones) still experiencing the 'Prom Queen" syndrome would probably be different.

Yes, very true, women start to be more forgiving when they approach 30, prior to that........

There is women i say that i have no interest in a relationship, but happy to do a friends with benefits relationship (sexual), and if it goes somewhere serious after that, then so be it, this is within under 5 messages. Then there are other women where i wouldn't dare say anything like that , i make them feel special and commit. It depends on the type of women , i don't go into relationships to date someone i would get in the West easily, hence why i ended some relationships, they had no rive to be better, just young, and pretty face.

It doesn't work exactly like this.

Especially if there is a go between
Or if you have upper game.
Or like a swedish guy here you make a campaign but before you warn each girl you are visiting many.

Every three possibilities I wrote have been field tested.
Pat, it depends on the type of woman you meet, i like Math, so i will use numbers, if you are a 9 for example, and you want another 9 or 10, it will be a struggle for a woman to be willing to accept. But sure, you can get many 6's to 7's willing to do it (just like how i tell women i just want sexual meetsup)

I think your method work great, but struggle when trying to get the best value for money, just like doing something exceptional in life, you need to go full-out at the get go. I been in FSU for maybe 7 or 8 months now, and there hasn't been one woman who made me say 'wow', it is easy to get mediocre women, but wow women, are rare, and need a lot of commitment
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 10:57:09 PM by japtats »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2020, 11:02:47 PM »

happy to do a friends with benefits relationship (sexual), and if it goes somewhere serious after that, then so be it

All my advice to others is assuming that they don't live there.
If you live there with boots on the ground then my advice would
be to meet ladies, date and see what develops.

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2020, 11:21:08 PM »
I will remind oldsters here and newbies that the gals I met were all over age 35.

If you look at it purely from a supply and demand perspective, you
will find a large quantity of women who are over 35, thin, educated,
who are reasonable and who desire a marriage and family compared
to the local men who are looking for marriage and a family with a
woman who is over 35 - 40 and older.

If you are seeking a woman under 30 then there are plenty of local
men that are seeking those women as well. So as for the supply and
demand aspect of seeking a quality woman for marriage, there is an
abundance of women over that age who desire marriage and a family
and a lack of high quality local men that are seeking the same.

That is the sweet spot. If you are a divorced Western man seeking to
find a woman over 35-40 something then you will find many excellent
very high quality women. If you are looking for a 25 year old then you
will face a ton of local competition especially for the high quality girls.

If you are young and exceptional yourself and can live in the FSU then
you have a good opportunity. If you are older and not living in the FSU
then you should pursue the excellent ladies over 35.

That's my two kopecks

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1958
Total: 1967

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM