It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com  (Read 75816 times)

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Thoughts on ukrainebridesagency.com
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 11:42:57 AM »
Hello All: 
I have been affiliated with UKRAINEBRIDESAGENCY as a paying client for near 3 years now.

It is a DISCRIMATION site.  Only for USA which is why I am NOT going to join as a paying client. 
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2014, 02:20:41 PM »
It is a DISCRIMATION site.  Only for USA which is why I am NOT going to join as a paying client.

What are you talking about?  It's owned and managed by a New Zealander, not someone from the USA.  It just happens to use an internet server in the USA.

There is one thing which struck me as odd, though, when I first saw it, and this has reminded me:

1. when you receive the letters from the girls check the time they are sent; most of them will be sent around 1.00 a.m to 1:30 a.m is that a co-incidence?

Hi Nash,

I'm one of the developers for the site you mention, so I thought I'd follow up your comments to clear up any misconceptions you or others might have.

The time shown on your messages is the server time, not the local Ukraine time. The server is located in the US. If you're looking at that time, then the ladies are actually sending messages around 9-10pm which seems reasonable.

If the server is in the US, it is eight (or more) hours BEHIND Ukraine, not ahead.  Therefore a US server time of 1 am would be 9 am in Ukraine, not 9 pm, and that does seem a strange time for the majority of women to be sending messages - unless they've just got to work and are writing to their worldwide boyfriends on their office computers!  :devil:

Offline ajb

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »
Ha, whoops you're right! I see what the original comment was perhaps inferring now. Yes, presumably a number of messages are being sent from the agency offices at that time - the ladies generally send their responses to the agencies to be translated, then the agencies forward them through.

Of course, if Nash suspects foul play on behalf of any of the agencies then he should contact support who will be happy to investigate. Many agencies have already been marked as scammers on our site and money spent by guys corresponding with any of their ladies was refunded.
Andrew
Lead Developer

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 11:35:40 AM »
I've joined that site 2 days ago as an experiment.  I received 49 letters so far.   Most of them had sent me almost immediately as soon as I logged in!  All of them are aged between 30 and 45 as what I've asked for

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:37:23 AM by CDW »

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2014, 05:18:24 PM »
I've joined that site 2 days ago as an experiment.  I received 49 letters so far.   Most of them had sent me almost immediately as soon as I logged in!  All of them are aged between 30 and 45 as what I've asked for

Seems like a good start.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 07:02:27 AM »
Seems like a good start.

Yeah but 77 letters at the time of writing!!!  How will I be able to choose?!!  LOL

Offline jetmike74

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 06:09:51 AM »
Guys
I can say with one hundred percent confidence that this site is a scam. I registered two weeks ago. Spent around 100 dollars chatting with a few women of interest. Finally, after a few conversations, I thought the profile solted5 (julia) (my last conversation was today , Dec 12th, 2014) interested me. Initially she sounded genuine. I asked her, if she will be ok if I pay a one time fee of one hundred dollars to the agency to get her contact info. She never answered it straight, and went on that she wants to know more about me, hence would like to chat on this site. I told her that the reviews of this agency are not great and hence I'm willing to pay a one time fee to get your info so that we can communicate directly and know more. She went on defending the site owner with many responses, which sounded like copy + paste. She started questioning me , cant you spend 20-30 dollars a day to know more about your future life partner, Am I not worth 20-30 dollars ??? This sounded disgusting to me like prostitution. So I bluntly told her, answer a straight yes or no if she is willing to share her info officially through this agency. She said no, as she was not willing to share her information to a person, who is not willing to spend money.

I have a white collar job and make 6 figures. So spending money is not a problem. But for me getting cheated is a problem. Ukraine is only one of the several options I  have. I'm fairly confident I can find the right girl either in US or any other country. The only reason I was attracted to Ukraine was the beauty of these women. Is it worth the time, effort and money  ?
I dont think so. As not all Ukrainian women are angels and there are plenty of good women everywhere in the world. It depends on how you look at it.
Good luck folks.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 06:23:41 AM »
Guys
I can say with one hundred percent confidence that this site is a scam. I registered two weeks ago. Spent around 100 dollars chatting with a few women of interest. Finally, after a few conversations, I thought the profile solted5 (julia) (my last conversation was today , Dec 12th, 2014) interested me. Initially she sounded genuine. I asked her, if she will be ok if I pay a one time fee of one hundred dollars to the agency to get her contact info. She never answered it straight, and went on that she wants to know more about me, hence would like to chat on this site. I told her that the reviews of this agency are not great and hence I'm willing to pay a one time fee to get your info so that we can communicate directly and know more. She went on defending the site owner with many responses, which sounded like copy + paste. She started questioning me , cant you spend 20-30 dollars a day to know more about your future life partner, Am I not worth 20-30 dollars ??? This sounded disgusting to me like prostitution. So I bluntly told her, answer a straight yes or no if she is willing to share her info officially through this agency. She said no, as she was not willing to share her information to a person, who is not willing to spend money.

I have a white collar job and make 6 figures. So spending money is not a problem. But for me getting cheated is a problem. Ukraine is only one of the several options I  have. I'm fairly confident I can find the right girl either in US or any other country. The only reason I was attracted to Ukraine was the beauty of these women. Is it worth the time, effort and money  ?
I dont think so. As not all Ukrainian women are angels and there are plenty of good women everywhere in the world. It depends on how you look at it.
Good luck folks.

Hi fellow, relax, take a deep breath and go to run in the forest.
You have been enough smart to detect this mud  :welcome:

Nobody want to be cheated, nobody want to be abused and nobody want others people thinking that you are just stupid, and you are not.
IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF UKRAINIAN WOMEN  ;D
It is the fault of the MOB industry. Your principal opponent is this industry, at least 90 % of this heavy shit is just because it is a business which brings a lot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Now i just want to tell you : if you are discouraged at the first endeavor, after the first day, so i would like to tell you that is not for you, purely and simply.
Are you ready to put your efforts, your time, your money for two, three, four or five years ? If not do differently.
Nota bene : eastern women are not only beautiful  :P
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2014, 07:18:20 AM »
Guys

Good luck folks.

Like Pattie stated, if you're willing to give up that easy after a few scam agencies, this might not be for you. However, you did detect the bullshit which is a good indicator that you could likely tread these waters and come out better for it. Let's face it, FSUW aren't for everybody. Not even for many of those that actually meet and marry them. It is what it is.

There are true and sincere women waiting to meet you. Few of them will be found at the pay per letter or pay chat sites. If you're serious about this endeavor, do your research. You can find most of the answers to your questions right here at this forum.

For the guys that did find wonderful women in the FSU, for most of them it was no accident. The guys aren't special (neither are the women). They don't have a big set of brass gonads and none of the women are Cinderella's. You're not a knight in shining armour and she is no damsel in distress. It's more a situation of boy meets girl just as it is at home with some different nuances.

Got questions, ask them. Got spare time, read the archives

Good Luck

Offline jetmike74

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »
I agree with  your comments. My only (internal) debate  is why do I have to go through so much of effort. There are good and bad people everywhere. With much less effort, I can find a great partner here.
Sadly for me, most of the people I met were honest and good people. So, with very little experience I might be getting into troubled waters if I continue this pursuit. Let us see.
I will have an open mind regarding this and will keep you all posted.

At the same time, guys please continue to share your experiences. That is the only we all can learn and benefit. No need to reinvent the wheel every time.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2014, 09:27:54 AM »
Guys
I can say with one hundred percent confidence that this site is a scam.

You are right not to continue.  It shows she was never really interested in you - only your wallets!

This site: http://www.uadreams.com/ is also to be avoided.   

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 09:31:43 AM »

I thought the profile solted5 (julia)

This prostitute has the profile of high-end  fashion photography and clothing.  How did she afford to have quality fashion photography, so obviously by getting paid from chat / letters- the money you sent!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
I agree with  your comments. My only (internal) debate  is why do I have to go through so much of effort. There are good and bad people everywhere. With much less effort, I can find a great partner here.
Sadly for me, most of the people I met were honest and good people. So, with very little experience I might be getting into troubled waters if I continue this pursuit. Let us see.

At the same time, guys please continue to share your experiences. That is the only we all can learn and benefit. No need to reinvent the wheel every time.

Have you ever spent a diner with a nice looking eastern woman ?
Have you ever spent 10 diners with 10 nice looking eastern women ?

Have you compared it to 10 diners with western women (hoping they are good looking) ?

No
No you didn't

It is why you don't know yet why you have to continue this pursuit.  :P
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:26:44 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline jetmike74

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2014, 09:59:23 AM »
Have you ever spend a diner with a nice looking eastern woman ?
Have you ever spend a diner with 10 nice looking eastern women ?

Have you compared it to 10 diners with western women (hoping they are good looking) ?

No
No you didn't

It is why you don't know yet why you have to have to continue this pursuit.  :P

:clapping:, Wow, it appears based on your experience you are strongly making a case for me to continue my pursuit.

To quote Robert Redford, may be time for "OPERATION DINNER OUT ". :D

Thanks Mate. I will give it a try.

Im a newbie, so still learning. Will spend more time on these forums to educate myself. Wish me luck.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2014, 10:03:40 AM »
There are plenty of good dating sites to use. Stay away from the pay per credit/ letter sites. Just remember that there will be scammers on any site. Don't fall in love with a photo.
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Muzh

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2014, 11:46:35 AM »

Yo Jet, here's a suggestion.

You said you are white collar and make six figures.

Why don't you try Linkedin? There are tons of young white collar babes from Ukraine in Linkedin. Find one that has some common interest and start a dialogue. Who know what can happen.

And it's free.

Just saying.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline jetmike74

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »

Why don't you try Linkedin? There are tons of young white collar babes from Ukraine in Linkedin. Find one that has some common interest and start a dialogue. Who know what can happen.

And it's free.

Just saying.

I'm on linkedin and I use it extensively. But never thought I could use it for this purpose.  :cluebat:

Not a bad idea. Thanks Bro.

Just need to figure out the best approach and not look like a crazy guy when I do this on linkedin. It would be a little wierd if someone approached me on linkedin for a LTR...... ;D

Offline Muzh

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2014, 12:27:32 PM »
Good Luck!!
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »

And it's free.

Just saying.

Muzh  :clapping:

Offline fathertime

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2014, 01:30:43 PM »
Guys

What utter and complete BS from that 'lady' or agency...you obviously did the right thing...If you continue to be intolerant of that kind of crap you will discourage those types of ladies, and hopefully just be left with a higher caliber woman to choose from. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Muzh

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2014, 02:02:38 PM »
I'm on linkedin and I use it extensively. But never thought I could use it for this purpose.  :cluebat:

Not a bad idea. Thanks Bro.

Just need to figure out the best approach and not look like a crazy guy when I do this on linkedin. It would be a little wierd if someone approached me on linkedin for a LTR...... ;D

The best approach is to talk about a common subject. Offer some expertise. As the friendship develops maybe she would be available. If not, I'm pretty sure she has tons of female friends.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2014, 03:02:26 PM »

I've quit encouraging or discouraging anyone years ago for my own reasons. Bottom line is, of all the advice you can be given, research or read here on the boards is just that, advice and worth every penny you paid for it. You are the one that will, at the end of the day actually have the "skin in the game" or not.

I just wanted to inform you, there are many, many sincere women available in Russia and Ukraine for those willing to go that extra few miles and make it happen. There are also plenty of not so sincere women. It's pretty much just like it is at home. Granted, the process to reaching them is substantially different but the reward is, you'll probably have considerably more good luck in the FSU than you do at home. You seem to have the proper wit about you. Recognizing bullshit when you see it is a valuable trait. There is much bullshit in the MOB business. Finding a way to limit your contact with the MOB business in general is IMHO vital to long term success. FWIW

Offline notforone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2014, 06:00:30 PM »

You got it right. If you consider the odds of success, it is not worth it. You must have time and funds at your disposal to make multiple trips. Chances are it will take a few trials and errors to find the one. Importantly, you must enjoy the process and not get frustrated, i.e., when time comes for the first trip, go on the trip to enjoy getting to know someone without having high hopes. It may work out or it may not. Make sure you make it a worthwhile experience, i.e., have FUN.

Regarding the woman in question, her pictures are obviously heavily retouched and the girl has a ton of makeup. In her third picture from the left, she looks totally fake like a doll. When you see pictures like these, you are likely wasting your time and money. Focus on private emailers, not agency girls. Although the former are not necessarily scam free, you have better chances. Focus on pictures that look real. Focus on girls that post at least a couple pictures from everyday life (and without makeup or little makeup). Pictures can tell you a lot and even the few words from their profiles can help you weed out the obvious time wasters.

If you are looking for youth and looks as I do, another thing you need to understand is that you cannot make assessments based on the pictures. Even if the girl is honest, she will (of course) select her best pictures to post online. Get her on Skype as soon as possible. This way you will see her real face (and with a couple tricks her body, as well). Last thing you want is to make a trip and it turns out she looks like shit (there was a post by a newbie on here a while ago who did not even recognize the girl that showed up, she was that ugly compared to the pictures). In reality, most russian / ukraine girls are average looks. It is a myth that they are all so gorgeous and smoking hot. It takes a lot of effort and time to find one that is really, genuinely and naturally pretty. And, even if you do, it may not work out when you visit her. This is what happened in my last trip. Gorgeous girl, totally f**** up in the brain.

Good luck!

P.S. Chasing women on Linkedin LOL dumbest thing to do unless you're one of those people who are hell bent showing how desperate they are.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2014, 06:46:43 PM »
The prostitute wrote about herself:

About me
I believe in Love. Hundreds of times they will break my heart and I will still believe in Love. Hundreds of times they will let me down and I will still believe in Love. Hundreds of times they will call me 'stupid' 'naive''hopeless' and i will still believe in Love. I am made of Love and I am for Love.

So what does it tell you? !!!! 

Offline ML

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2014, 09:30:59 PM »
It tells she has had a lot of love.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541325
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701