It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Ladies who are divorced but no children, would they actually want children.  (Read 38520 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
I am happily married to another guy now (6 years, 9 years together), 2 kids ;) Would have more if we had bags of cash!

Congratulations, Avis.  Great to know you are doing well.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

Congratulations, Avis.  Great to know you are doing well.

+1

Congratulations Avis!
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Avis

• Trips: Resident
Thanks guys :)

Offline msmob

Great to hear

Offline AlyonaN

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
Most of Ukrainian ladies want to have children, if they don't already have. ;) I met only a few ladies who were so much preoccupied with the beauty of their body that were not ready to become a mother.

Offline BillyB

Most of Ukrainian ladies want to have children, if they don't already have. ;) I met only a few ladies who were so much preoccupied with the beauty of their body that were not ready to become a mother.

Some ladies having a baby will insist on a cesarean section instead of nature birth so their hips don't widen. They can have their baby and maintain a slim figure.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

Some ladies having a baby will insist on a cesarean section instead of nature birth so their hips don't widen. They can have their baby and maintain a slim figure.

Something doesn't compute here.

I thought it was the pregnancy that caused hips to widen . . . not the final act of passing through birth canal.

Vagina might be kept more narrow and tight with cesarean as compared to vaginal birth; but I am not even sure about that, as it has amazing elasticity and re-contraction ability.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

I thought it was the pregnancy that caused hips to widen . . . not the final act of passing through birth canal.

Vagina might be kept more narrow and tight with cesarean as compared to vaginal birth; but I am not even sure about that, as it has amazing elasticity and re-contraction ability.

Google "do hips widen during labor" and there's some interesting info about it. Women release a hormone during labor that relaxes pelvic joints and ligaments to widen the canal for the baby to pass through.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

You are correct, in a way.  Ligaments stretch and loosen during pregnancy.  That causes hips to widen.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 09:04:29 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BdHvA

Elective cesarean deliveries are popular in some nations, such as Turkey amongst the upper class. But as a woman she is undergoing major surgery, there are risks to her as well as her infant.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline msmob

My partner had a son at 18

My ex-wife had a son at 20

Both retain coltish figures..

I have a good friend who is a retired obstetrician and gynaecologist...will ask him about this...'hip-widening'  ..interesting

Offline ML

Google "do hips widen during labor" and there's some interesting info about it. Women release a hormone during labor that relaxes pelvic joints and ligaments to widen the canal for the baby to pass through.

Yes, that is all temporary for the time during labor, then all goes back to as before.
But as Boe says, during the actual pregnancy, some more permanent changes occur.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

Yes, that is all temporary for the time during labor, then all goes back to as before.

No doctor will guarantee a woman's hip's will go back to where they were the day before labor. Some women get wider with every kid. Some remain skinny after many kids. Article below second paragraph mentions labor can permanently widen hips.

http://www.upspringbaby.com/blog-postpartum-hip-changes

Sometime facts don't matter. A large group of people in the FSU believe air conditioning in the house or car and ice in drinks can make you sick and it affects their behavior. Women will do many things to maintain their beauty even if it doesn't work. The pursuit to look young is a multi billion dollar industry.

Offline msmob

From the horses mouth....'hips getting bigger in pregnancy'='old wives tale'

1/ the bone that 'stretches'... is the one at the front to allow passage of the child down the birth canal. Public something or other..

2/ IF the hips are wider...it is extra fat deposit.

End of. 

Offline MarinaSirena

Re: Ladies who are divorced but no children, would they actually want children.
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2018, 10:48:24 PM »
I think that every story has different explanation... But... The most of Ucraine or Russian women really want to have children.Its very important part of every woman there. Its about menthality. And self-fullfeelment. There are not lot of childfree-women .So it is unlikely that someone lies to you. If woman says that she wants to become a mother 99% its truth) The question was why she had no children in her last marrige ? I just try to guess..
1)some medical reasons, problems with her or her ex*s health
2) hmm...I dont know how to explain corractly but i will try my best. :D The reason is *spontaneous necessary marriage*)) For many girls here its too important to have a marriage, status of * real wife* . So i know many examples when woman got married with someone just because of *the time* or *we ve been dated long time* or *sociaty or enviroment (friends, parents, obsessions in her mind)*. So On that step of her life she wanted a marriage! not Man first of all. For many girls its not enough to be a gf. So they started to live together and..she realised that to be a wife its not as important as she expected and she is not ready to have a child with that man.
3)Things happen

Offline msmob

Re: Ladies who are divorced but no children, would they actually want children.
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2018, 03:30:31 AM »
Public something or other..

PUBIC ... of course 

Duh on me

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1948
Total: 1957

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM