It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary
« on: July 29, 2016, 01:43:41 PM »
Found something :D

"Love Me or Love Me Not?" is a 2016 award nominated investigative journalism documentary film featuring PRIVATE, UNCENSORED interviews of both victims, foreign men (and yes also Ukrainian women) and their perpetrators (SCAMMERS and marriage agencies) whom have agreed to risk public scrutiny to tell their stories and JOIN OUR CAUSE OF EXPOSING THE UGLY TRUTH in efforts to shut down the litany of SCAMMERS and fraudulent marriage agencies once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnO3TJaWKxmVyamCoWOy_w

I don't know who this guy is who made this videos, but I just want to scream at him "It's NOT THE UKRAINE!" as he keeps on calling it, other then that.. if you have time, watch it and build your own opinion..
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 08:28:21 PM »

Seems like he's on a mission to expose corrupt agencies and their workers. I didn't watch all his videos but I wonder if he's on a crusade because he got hurt?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 06:44:43 AM »
Many do, 'Love me was a good docu' enjoyed watching it and learnt a lot. Better than the dawn porter (UK) one we had a number of years ago where she was just out to belittle the guys taking part for entertainment value. End of the day they just want what herself and everyone else wants, to find somebody. Just seems though that no matter how much info is out there, bad stuff just keeps on happening. I wonder if its the women that need the education more on if they scam men they are not interested in they are only doing a dis-service to themselves and other women on the hunt for their true man. As the saying goes 'what goes around comes around'. Treating men shoddily one day then complaining they cannot find a decent man, man willing to come, stuck with sexpats, etc well they've helped to bring about this situations as I see it. Would be interesting to see a documentary like love me but focussing more on women legitimately trying to find a man and their tribulations, lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701