It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVI  (Read 5117 times)

Offline John Gaunt

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Blah, Blah, Blah Edition XXVI
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:23:28 AM »
It was 2007, Limassol.

Back then you even needed to have a letter from the Mayor...no longer ))

I will ask about a Church...as opposed to civil wedding for you.

Sadly, we are about to divorce... although we have been apart since 2012...We lived together for six months before hand as I was Cyprus resident.

Getting divorced in the UK has been a pain as the Greek part of the Marriage Cert had to be 'approved' by a UK solicitor and the UK legalisation dept before the petition could go ahead ))

We didn't rush into things, but it didn't work out.

I have been with another RU lady five years..who has been very patient......

I hold dual nationality... UK and IRL.. but am passionately anti Brexit ...hence the flag change to IRL and wanting to remain an EU citizen...far less issues with a non EU partner in a third EU nation
There it is....the real reason for Mobys remainer posturing. It’s all about those EU rules making it easy and free to bring his woman over.

He he Brexit put a spammer in the works Moby?

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 12:57:50 PM »
There it is....the real reason for Mobys remainer posturing. It’s all about those EU rules making it easy and free to bring his woman over.

He he Brexit put a spammer in the works Moby?

IF I had wanted to use the EU immigration route to bring in SC - I'd have done it, already  ...

I'm from N.Ireland and Brexit sucks for the whole island .. that's why N.I voted remain

I hold dual nationality and I'll still be an EU citizen  and have the right to move freely around Europe.

Now go stand in the corner and wear your Dunce's Cap

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 03:09:41 PM »

IF I had wanted to use the EU immigration route to bring in SC - I'd have done it, already  ...
Moby telling porkies again.
Small matter of a divorce to go through isn’t there? Naughty Moby.
I'm from N.Ireland and Brexit sucks for the whole island .. that's why N.I voted remain
Moby still trying to argue the result. THE UNITED KINGON AS A WHOLE VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU NOT ITS CONSTITUENT NATIONS.
I hold dual nationality and I'll still be an EU citizen  and have the right to move freely around Europe.
But SC won’t be able to visit the UK freely will she and that’s why the sour grapes....

Now go stand in the corner and wear your Dunce's Cap
That’s rich coming from a Дурак.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 10:46:05 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Jamesukjames

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 03:23:55 PM »
So this is a forum about dating or living with Russian speaking women.  Which in my experience means passion and good times.  So why do so many guys come on this site to bitch at each other.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 03:53:54 PM »
So this is a forum about dating or living with Russian speaking women.  Which in my experience means passion and good times.  So why do so many guys come on this site to bitch at each other.

Most people here get along with each other. Over time you'll figure out the common denominators for all the bitching.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 01:06:55 AM »
Moby telling porkies again.
Small matter of a divorce to go through isn’t there? Naughty Moby.

:ROFL:

Never one to let go without a good 'thumping '

You might like to read up on Civil Unions ...

V ( former wife - to be ) signed a separation document and pending a full divorce we ( that's SC and I ) demonstrated a LTR for legal purposes and registration of properties..

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/family/couple/registered-partners/index_en.htm

Moby still trying to argue the result. THE UNITED KINGON AS A WHOLE VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU NOT ITS CONSTITUENT NATIONS.

I do not dispute with the last result - I'm campaigning for a Vote on any 'deal' - as Parliament is trying to run down a clock when all polls show the PEOPLE now WANT another vote...

I know this scares you - that your wet dream will either be diluted or never happen -  but do you dispute the poll of polls ?

But SC won’t be able to visit the UK freely will she and that’s why the sour grapes....
That’s rich coming from a Дурак.

Unless and even if -  we crash out in March 2019 - please explain why she cannot  visit ( freely ) on her current / future status ?

Now... who really is the Дурак?

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 01:28:13 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 01:10:09 AM »
Most people here get along with each other. Over time you'll figure out the common denominators for all the bitching.

What BillyB is trying to say is you'll figure out who insists in repeating bollox about 'good dating sites'  - when he last used one 10 years ago ..

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 01:45:17 AM »
:ROFL:

Never one to let go without a good 'thumping '

You might like to read up on Civil Unions ...

V ( former wife - to be ) signed a separation document and pending a full divorce we ( that's SC and I ) demonstrated a LTR for legal purposes and registration of properties..

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/family/couple/registered-partners/index_en.htm
Let’s see how far that gets you in getting a UK spouse visa. MobyNonsense again.
I do not dispute with the last result - I'm campaigning for a Vote on any 'deal' - as Parliament is trying to run down a clock when all polls show the PEOPLE now WANT another vote...
Yes, we can see how you’re NOT disputing the referendum. 🙄 in practically every post in every thread. As for all these imaginary people who seem to want another vote.... whatever you’re drinking it can’t be good for you.
I know this scares you - that your wet dream will either be diluted or never happen -  but do you dispute the poll of polls ?
More MobyBollocks.
Unless and even if -  we crash out in March 2019 - please explain why she cannot  visit ( freely ) on her current / future status ?

Now... who really is the Дурак?
If you need that explaining you’re even more of dimwit than previously thought.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 02:05:10 AM »
Well I'm planning to use both of your advice .  Marry Cyprus.  20 years work in UK and retire to cyprus

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 03:11:44 AM »
Let’s see how far that gets you in getting a UK spouse visa.

We don't NEED one - It is clear that you cannot read ..SC is already free to come and go to the UK as she pleases
...and when have I ever suggested UK residency is required ?

Yes, we can see how you’re NOT disputing the referendum. 🙄 in practically every post in every thread. As for all these imaginary people who seem to want another vote.... whatever you’re drinking it can’t be good for you.More MobyBollocks.If you need that explaining you’re even more of dimwit than previously thought.

1./ I do not dispute the referendum result

2/ I have suggested that many of the folk voting 'leave' didn't understand the consequences and

3/ now many more DO - as can be seen in the polls - it's not even 'close' ... 

So, what conclusions can 'we' draw here?

a) JG's too stubborn to admit he's been wrong on the Visa front

AND

b) JG's just hoping my consistent prophecy re the 'Brexit farce'  isn't put to the test of a People's vote ...

Screengrab of poll of polls re 2nd referendum ...

The What UK Thinks: EURef2 Poll of Polls is based on the average share of the vote for ‘Leave’ and ‘Remain’ in the six most recent polls of how people would vote if they were to be presented once again with the choice of either leaving the EU or remaining a member.

The bar chart to the right shows the average of the six most recent polls, the fieldwork for which was conducted between 28 November and 15 December 2018. It is based on two polls by YouGov and one each by Deltapoll, BMG, Kantar, and Opinium.  The most recent additions are a poll conducted by Deltapoll on 13 and 14 December 2018 and one by YouGov on 14 and 15 December 2018.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 05:33:41 AM »
We don't NEED one - It is clear that you cannot read ..SC is already free to come and go to the UK as she pleases
...and when have I ever suggested UK residency is required ?

1./ I do not dispute the referendum result

2/ I have suggested that many of the folk voting 'leave' didn't understand the consequences and

3/ now many more DO - as can be seen in the polls - it's not even 'close' ... 

So, what conclusions can 'we' draw here?

a) JG's too stubborn to admit he's been wrong on the Visa front

AND

b) JG's just hoping my consistent prophecy re the 'Brexit farce'  isn't put to the test of a People's vote ...

Screengrab of poll of polls re 2nd referendum ...

The What UK Thinks: EURef2 Poll of Polls is based on the average share of the vote for ‘Leave’ and ‘Remain’ in the six most recent polls of how people would vote if they were to be presented once again with the choice of either leaving the EU or remaining a member.

The bar chart to the right shows the average of the six most recent polls, the fieldwork for which was conducted between 28 November and 15 December 2018. It is based on two polls by YouGov and one each by Deltapoll, BMG, Kantar, and Opinium.  The most recent additions are a poll conducted by Deltapoll on 13 and 14 December 2018 and one by YouGov on 14 and 15 December 2018.

Mobys bollocks is unbelievable.
Do tell us what visa your SC has that allows her such free entry to the UK.
Go on.

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 06:02:13 AM »
What ....nothing about the poll of polls re the 'imaginary people'

Do tell us what visa your SC has that allows her such free entry to the UK.
Go on.

It's a UK M/e Visa She has schengen and CY Visa's also ..

So..got any more "I know more about Moby's life than Moby does" howlers ? :deadhorse:

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2018, 10:21:53 AM »
What ....nothing about the poll of polls re the 'imaginary people'
I prefer to live in the real world instead of cloud cuckoo land.....
It's a UK M/e Visa She has schengen and CY Visa's also ..
So Moby dodges the question. Only to be expected.
Let’s try again. M/e is presumably multiple entry but what kind of visa is it.......?
So..got any more "I know more about Moby's life than Moby does" howlers ? :
More MobyBollocks, but that’s typical.
[/quote]

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2018, 11:57:42 AM »

Some women are patient enough to wait years for a man to marry her while he's married to another woman. Some women have the patience to put up with a man's BS for years. I don't know how your fiancée can put up with both Moby. I don't think there's a single person, man or woman, on this forum that can live with you. You're always annoying and getting in fights over little things.

You've said somewhere else you'd be divorced before the years end. Doesn't seem like it's so. Are you still telling your fiancée some BS line on why you can't get married to her?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 12:10:28 PM »
Msmoby being nosy is that a business visa or a tourist visa.  Also guys you have Russian speaking wives surely you should be chilled out with all your aggression gone or are you the kind of guys who polish the Ferrari but never drive it ?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 12:21:41 PM »
Some women are patient enough to wait years for a man to marry her while he's married to another woman. Some women have the patience to put up with a man's BS for years. I don't know how your fiancée can put up with both Moby. I don't think there's a single person, man or woman, on this forum that can live with you. You're always annoying and getting in fights over little things.

You've said somewhere else you'd be divorced before the years end. Doesn't seem like it's so. Are you still telling your fiancée some BS line on why you can't get married to her?
He’s also peddling some BS story about his bird getting free unrestricted entry to the UK while he still isn’t divorced from his 2nd wife.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 12:26:20 PM »
Well I have dated some one from belarus and another from moscow who has a business visa to visit UK .  I had no input into those visas.  I have also been party to failed visitor visas

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 07:11:25 PM »
I prefer to live in the real world instead of cloud cuckoo land.....

Great - so you'll not mind  a vote PROVING the polls ?  ..

So Moby dodges the question. Only to be expected.

Let’s try again. M/e is presumably multiple entry but what kind of visa is it.......?[More MobyBollocks, but that’s typical.

There was no 'dodge' - let's get this correct - YOU made a daft statement and got busted ..    

YES.. M/e stands for multiple entry and it's a Std Visa

UK residency is not on the 'wish list' ...  but even if it was - My stance on 'Brexit' has bugger all to do with Visas..

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 01:13:54 AM »

Great - so you'll not mind  a vote PROVING the polls ?  ..

There was no 'dodge' - let's get this correct - YOU made a daft statement and got busted ..    
Ho Ho Ho
Yes, we know how truthful you are.
YES.. M/e stands for multiple entry and it's a Std Visa
It’s like squeezing blood out of a stone.....what is a std visa? Sounds like a horrible disease if you ask me. 😳
UK residency is not on the 'wish list' ...  but even if it was - My stance on 'Brexit' has bugger all to do with Visas..

[/quote]

Yes, of course it isn’t, We believes you Moby....not.
Brexit= No more EU family rights to import your bird. You’ll have to pay up Moby. Do you make £18600 p a?

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 04:47:59 AM »
Ho Ho Ho
Yes, we know how truthful you are. It’s like squeezing blood out of a stone.....what is a std visa? Sounds like a horrible disease if you ask me. 😳

Poor JG,

You HAD the truth - more than you deserve - and if you don't know what a UK std visa is then you've never had anyone from outside the EU visit you  - unless you 'imported' a woman without showing her the UK, first  :ROFL:

Brexit= No more EU family rights to import your bird. You’ll have to pay up Moby. Do you make £18600 p a?

Poor inattentive, JG

1/ What I earn is none of your biz - but don't worry on our account. .....

2/ The  UK immigration route is not applicable to us - as I''ve already pointed out UK residency is NOT planned

3/ Your use of 'we' assumes other folks might be as daft as you ? - Surely not ? 

4/ 'Brexit' - still think it's going to happen on terms you wished for ? )))

THIS thread is about Cyprus - there's the cluebat - once again ...

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2018, 07:52:20 AM »
Poor JG,

You HAD the truth - more than you deserve - and if you don't know what a UK std visa is then you've never had anyone from outside the EU visit you  - unless you 'imported' a woman without showing her the UK, first  :ROFL:
What Moby fails to omit is that what he’s referring to is a UK Standard Visit Visa.
In other words his bird is not free to come and go from the UK. Not on a visitors visa. So more MobyBollocks.

1/ What I earn is none of your biz - but don't worry on our account. .....
Whatever you earn it’s not enough to import your bird....
2/ The  UK immigration route is not applicable to us - as I''ve already pointed out UK residency is NOT planned
Good, we don’t need your types here post Brexit. You can go and live it up in your EU.

3/ Your use of 'we' assumes other folks might be as daft as you ? - Surely not ? 
When Moby hasn’t an answer his standard bollocks answer.

4/ 'Brexit' - still think it's going to happen on terms you wished for ? )))
Moby still hoping Brexit never happens at all.
THIS thread is about Cyprus - there's the cluebat - once again ...
Like that stops you polluting any thread with your nonsense.

Offline msmob

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 08:20:06 AM »
What Moby fails to omit is that what he’s referring to is a UK Standard Visit Visa.
In other words his bird is not free to come and go from the UK. Not on a visitors visa. So more MobyBollocks.

Er, she can come and stay for 90 days out of 180 and once again ...UK residency is not sought  :cluebat:

Whatever you earn it’s not enough to import your bird....Good, we don’t need your types here post Brexit. You can go and live it up in your EU.

As I ALSO said ... I'm confident that she'll be coming and going as she pleases - 'Brexit' or not really Brexit all at ...

When Moby hasn’t an answer his standard bollocks answer.Moby still hoping Brexit never happens at all.Like that stops you polluting any thread with your nonsense.

Once AGAIN ... THIS thread is about FSU W in Cyprus  - a thread *I* started and - YOU are 'polluting'  :deadhorse:

For those not already comatose ...

Back in 2004/5 I thought I'd spend Christmas in Gelendzhik , Russia - on the Black Sea - north of Sochi-  and bought a Duck in the market - only to find it was Goose ...

THIS Christmas I bought a Turkey for Christmas - labelled in Greek- and when I went to cook it .... it WAS Duck ...

Still... I rammed a few Oranges up it's popa and all was good ....

Was I thinking of JG when I performed this operation ? I couldn't possibly comment ....

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 09:27:01 AM by msmob »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 08:54:37 AM »
Er, she can come and stay for 90 days out of 180 and once again ...UK residency is not sought  :cluebat:

As I ALSO said ... I'm confident that she'll be coming and going as she please - 'Brexit' or not really Brexit all at ...
So not free to come and go from the UK unrestricted.
Moby trying to pull a fast one again.
Once AGAIN ... THIS thread is about FSU W in Cyprus  - a thread *I* started and - YOU are 'polluting'  :
Who cares who started the thread.
For those not already comatose ...
Most people likely will be after Christmas lunch.
Back in 2004/5 I thought I'd spend Christmas in Gelendzhik , Russia - on the Black Sea - north of Sochi-  and bought a Duck in the market - only to find it was Goose ...

THIS Christmas I bought a Turkey for Christmas - labelled in Greek- and when I went to cook it .... it WAS Duck ...

Still... I rammed a few Oranges up it's popa and all was good ....

Wss I thinking of JG when I performed this operation ? I couldn't possibly comment ....
So what can we take away from this little nugget?
That Moby can’t tell one bird from another and that he has homosexual tendencies...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:30:35 AM by John Gaunt »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2018, 10:31:21 AM »
John where did you get married ?

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2018, 10:34:22 AM »
John where did you get married ?
In Kyiv.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1970
Total: 1980

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM