It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Update - 13 years later  (Read 212976 times)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Update - 13 years later
« Reply #575 on: January 17, 2014, 09:30:46 AM »
Do I detect a note of irony for emphatic effect, the irony that WM have choices and FSUW do not?   The unchosen turn  to the unchosen, the woman reluctantly, the man enthusiastically.

Dog with a bone, eh, as that was another thread, now defunct?

That's your engineering mind at work. Chill.

Choices? Well, Misha had his choice and I had mine. Simple.

May we please allow Northkape to continue his story.  I believe the man is close to revealing a major step in his chosen path.

It seems to me he is in the process of doing the eenie meenie miney moe, which would be the best one to...

Or, I wish I lived in Utah and be a Mormon.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Misha

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #576 on: January 17, 2014, 09:47:46 AM »
Well, Misha had his choice and I had mine. Simple.

Alas, what was my choice?

Offline Gator

« Reply #577 on: January 17, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »

Chill.

OK.  Good  to know my reading between the lines was wrong.

It seems to me he is in the process of doing the eenie meenie miney moe, which would be the best one to...

When Northkape started this thread, almost everyone including me misinterpreted his intentions and questioned his integrity.   With each clarification, what at first seemed bizarre became reasonable if not prudent, iMO.       He seems to enjoy writing in an indirect manner, withholding some important details and explanations, and thereby creating some suspense and perhaps confusion.    So let's see what unfolds.   

Or, I wish I lived in Utah and be a Mormon.

May your star glow eternally. 

Offline Muzh

« Reply #578 on: January 17, 2014, 01:12:12 PM »

Alas, what was my choice?

If you can't understand what you write, then I can't help you.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Online northkape

« Reply #579 on: January 21, 2014, 06:07:37 AM »
Meeting with lovely Kirhovorad32

She got out of her car, locked it, and started walking towards me, while I was on my way out to open the door for her.
Did I ever have any doubts about my "amazone" being beautiful, they were definitely blown away at this moment.
She stopped in front of me with an inviting smile and opened her arms, showing me that she was ready to be hugged.
Returning her smile, I stretched my arms out and hugged her gently, before looking into her lovely smiling face again,
instant attraction it was……

For our first meeting, she has decided on what is probably the nicest place in town,
for us to have a cup of coffee together.
Yes, a cosy place, but an hour after noon on a weekday in the beginning of December,
there are three times as many servants as guests, (at times we were the only ones).
And maybe as a consequence of this, they tried to save on heating on this cold winter day,
making it almost uncomfortably cold for us to sit still, talking only.

When arriving at our table she pulls up her phone for answering a call,
for then to put it down on the table in front of her, a shining new flagship model smartphone.
Most of the hardworking young mothers I did meet with, had a "smartphone", but this was a first.
I did know however that she was an advanced user, with prepaid KivyStar Internet on her phone,
making it possible for her, just like myself, to always be logged on and available on Skype.

As expected from our many Skype conversations, we had an endless list of topics available,
finding great pleasure in finally being able to communicate face to face in real life.
After several hours of talking and two coffees, we are ready for leaving, to go pick up her son.
A cute six year old boy that really wants a father, and is anxiously waiting to meet with "uncle Jan".
Usually, I try to avoid getting in touch with the women's children’s to not skew our decision’s.
But her boy came visiting in front of the camera, several times when we were talking on Skype.
We had said hello many times, and as he is learning English, he wanted to practice it with me also.

He comes out, greeting me with a wide smile on his face, and off we go to the toy store.
I didn’t bring a present, as I didn’t know what was on top of his list, wanting instead to get it here.
And going to the toy store with a six year old boy will learn you a few things about his mother also.
(His mother had already got one the perfume bottles Lena advised me to buy in the tax-free this summer.)
Arriving at the store, he promptly grabs my hand and leads me to the places of some of his favorites.
He clearly knows every trick in the book, for elegantly overriding my choice for a "suitable gift"
Knowing how to soften the heart of his mother and playing out similar tricks on me for testing.
It clearly isn't the time or place for showing what kind of a father I am, so I give in to his wishes with a smile.
But remembers to make a mental note of a small minefield waiting, if we are to have a future together.

Next was to find a suitable indoor place, where I could play a little together with her boy and his new toys,
while we were having something to eat and getting to know each other better at the same time.
Kirhovorad32 guided us to an American style pizza place with large wooden tables and a lot of young people,
a perfect place for the three of us for the next few hours, till our little hero had to be put to bed.
After leaving him in the arms of his grandmother, we had the remaining hours of the day to ourselves.
Earlier in the day I had seen a nice park where we could drive in under some trees close to the waterfront,
a romantic parking place for the rest of our evening, under a clear moonlit sky with glittering stars.
On a side note,,,,, sitting together in a car like that in a romantic place,,,,,,,
brought back eternal memories from my youth, where most romances started exactly like that.

With more than two hours to drive back, it was early morning before laying down for some sleep,
only to be awakened two hours later for eating breakfast together with Lena’s parents.
After they had left for work, I went for a shower, before calling Kirhovorad32 on the phone.
She had just arrived at her workplace, very tired after staying up till long after midnight,
but happy to hear my voice again, and looking forward to our meeting at seven in the evening,

I arrived outside her apartment a little before seven and sat in the car waiting for her to come out,
this evening without her son, as we wanted all available time for getting to know each other better.
We go to the same pizza place for something to eat and stay there till they are closing at ten,
for then to return to that same romantic parking place at the waterfront.
Once again we sit there talking into the wee hours, till she is too tired to continue our conversation.
Both of us are feeling sad for having to part, knowing that it will be a long time before meeting again.

Driving back, I’m consumed by all my conflicting thoughts about this mysterious "amazone",,,
in so many ways,,,,,"to good to be true",,, for being interested in a man so much older than herself, 
giving me a strong feeling that there is a hidden dark hole somewhere in there.
But in all of our hours together, I didn’t find the slightest flickering of dishonesty in her eyes at any time.
I had been stupid however, in choosing mostly to sit in a cosy position beside her, instead of opposite her,
thereby losing the opportunity to lock onto her eyes more often in our conversation.

Next up…….. the second meeting with Dniepropetrovsk36
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:46:02 AM by northkape »

Offline The Natural

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #580 on: January 21, 2014, 06:31:10 AM »
Interesting read, keep it up.

Online northkape

« Reply #581 on: February 21, 2014, 04:44:55 PM »
Sorry for the long break......
But I went to Cyprus for a week with my chosen one, and was rather busy in the last two weeks before leaving.
Will continue the trip report when time allows.

But here is a little update from last weeks meeting in Cyprus…

We were both very satisfied with our first real meeting and have decided to continue forward with more meetings,
before finally marrying at the end of the summer in Ukraine, if both of us still wants it. 

It is of course easy to have a nice time together when being on a vacation, but you are still allowed to read between the lines.

As I knew already from our writing, she is somewhat easily offended and getting upset by (for me) relatively small things.
How good I can be at understanding her behavior, and adjusting to it remains to be seen, but I will try my very best.

Yes, talking about being upset,,, she was on the edge of dropping our meeting a few days before leaving.
I have a “dead” Facebook page for being able to visit other women’s pages when they send links to their page.
On this page I have one single friend, namely my chosen one, but no activity whatsoever.
A few days before leaving, I get a request for friendship from a nice woman that I had a long letter writing period with earlier.
Of course I click yes, without thinking about it being visible also for my chosen one…….
Well, the next day I got an “icy" frosted message from my loved one, that made me truly confused,
I had long since forgotten my clicking yes on that friendship request, and understood nada about what was wrong.
Only when meeting on Cyprus did she tell me about this "snake in her garden”……..
How could I possibly do such a terrible thing, just a few days before our long awaited meeting??
Showing interest in another beautiful young woman with the same name and living only half an hour away from her.
And with a young daughter also, remembering that I had told her earlier that I would love to have a daughter in my family.
She was much too proud to ask, and was thinking she was being dumped in favor of another woman with a daughter.
Luckily, I was able to get her on the phone that same day, and capable of melting her frozen heart enough for saving the trip.

I couldn’t help laughing when she told me, thinking what an idiot I had been, which of course made her upset again.

Yes, she is jealous, as are almost all women, but no problem at all with Lena, which of course, is very important.

The other thing that has been worrying me and that we haven’t discussed in depth so far,
is her connection with the Orthodox church in her village at home.
I wouldn’t call her deeply religious, but she is strongly connected to it, and working / participating there every weekend.
She has already found the Orthodox churches in Oslo, one hour away, and wants to go there at least every Sunday.
Well, I can probably live with that also if everything else is as good as it seems so far.

Her religion has no negative influence at all for intimacy in a relationship, as she believes, it is the wife’s duty,
to make sure that her husband is satisfied with her in all respects. And she truly loves taking care of that part…….

We went for long walks almost every day, (not with her high heel shoes of course).
One day walking non stop, without eating or drinking for six hours straight, on various surfaces.
Not a word when we returned to the hotel, for going out for dinner in the evening, or the next day about anything at all.
She is in as good condition, and with similar energy level as Lena, which is important for going as a family in the mountains.
Also, she was telling me that she and her young son loves to go fishing in the rivers in the forest outside her hometown,, Great...

No smoking or alcohol at all, albeit not a fanatic, she is very focused on healthy eating and doing sports.

And also being very proficient in so many areas, from languages and computers, all the way to being able to diagnose,
and then change the fuel pump on her car by herself, out in nowhere, on a below freezing Saturday morning.
(she always carries a full toolbox along with lots of spare parts in her car)

I know this is hard to believe, when seeing her on these photos from Cyprus last week......

Click for larger images....

Offline ML

« Reply #582 on: February 22, 2014, 10:13:35 AM »
Nice write-up and good looking gal.

Thanks for sharing.

Jealousy can be a real killer; so I think you need to test the waters a bit more on that variable.

Some claim that jealously is good, as it shows that the gal (or guy) cares about the other person; but I don't buy into that completely.

I think rather, that a person confident in themselves wouldn't worry about other potential 'competitors.'
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #583 on: February 22, 2014, 10:14:10 AM »
Hey NK!

Spectacular looking lady.  It is nice to know that an 'old codger'  ;) can still pull such a fine specimen.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline ML

« Reply #584 on: February 22, 2014, 10:16:02 AM »
I would also be interested in what locations specifically you stayed at in Cyprus.

Was it hotel or apartment?

What is cost for apartments there on weekly or monthly basis?

Did you venture into the northern (Turkish) section?

What was the visa situation for your gal?

Cyprus now requires Shengen . . . right?

etc., etc.

A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online northkape

« Reply #585 on: February 22, 2014, 12:45:51 PM »
ML & FT....
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes ML, I hate jealousy and she is aware of it, and has promised to work on improving her behavior in this area.
But there is no jealousy, when my eyes for some reason gets stuck for a few seconds on a beautiful / sexy woman when we are out somewhere.
That is (usually) allowed by many FSU women, and she will often comment on that beautiful girl herself if she find me looking.

We stayed in Paphos because I have a direct flight there, from my local airport ten minutes away.
Below is a link to the hotel we stayed in, good location at the beach between town and airport, perfectly OK for my taste, and cheap at less than € 300,- for the week.
I had booked it with only breakfast included, and was delighted to find it very good in my opinion, except for the coffee, (no coffee machine with grinder)
We actually enjoyed our long breakfast there every morning so much, that we didn't eat again till late evening at various restaurants.
Only a trip to McDonalds "cafe", for American coffee for me and Latte for her at lunch time (sometimes with a cake).

http://www.cyprotelcypriamaris.com/en/

She flew with UkraineAir from Kiev Borispol to Larnaca, and I had rental car for the week for getting back and forth there for her flight, it's 1-2 hours away.
Car was also cheap at less than €60,- for the week and nice to have when needed (every day).

No we didn't use time for driving to other places, just walks locally.....
We also enjoyed visiting the ongoing excavations in Paphos for admiring the remarkable mosaics they are uncovering there.
There are five houses close to each other near the harbour which have been named as The House of The House of Dionysos, The House of Theseus, The House of Aion, The House of Orpheus, and The House of Four Seasons. Each of them have some remarkably preserved mosaic flooring dating back to the 2nd 3rd and 4th Centuries A.D. The mosaics depict scenes from Greek mythology.
We both found these mosaics to be fascinating and spent several hours there. 

Visa is very easy for a Ukraine citizen, you apply for it on the Internet and receive it in the mail next day.

Online northkape

« Reply #586 on: March 30, 2014, 05:26:50 AM »
Just a little update.....
-
My dear "Cyprus darling" ,,, smile
Appropriately named "stubborn" in capital letters, with middle name "strong"..
Yes,, her mail address actually has the word "strong" in it,,,,,  oops!
She proved to be a bit over the hill for me, so I dropped her.
And got back into the game again,,,

Have been driving "criss cross" Ukraine again in the last few days.
Being in touch with some of those I have met before, and for meeting a very cute and promising new one from Zap..
Well she wasn't as promising as I had hoped for, lying about her actual weight,
and maybe a little less of a "power lady" than I believed her to be.

At the moment I'm waiting outside the flat of my "Cyprus darling"  to meet with her again,,, smile

After editing all errors:

She came to my car before I was able to check my quick writings,,, so had to post, not to loose it.
Yes, I did spend a very nice day together with her,, and we will probably try to get back on track again,

More later,,,
as I'm returning to Ukraine again next week....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:45:44 PM by northkape »

Offline ML

« Reply #587 on: March 31, 2014, 09:46:21 AM »

At the moment I'm waiting outside the flat of my "Cyprus darling"  to meet with her again

Don't you think 'drop' should be final?

Yes . . . no . . . yes . . . no   situations are rarely productive.

Offline lonedrake

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #588 on: March 31, 2014, 10:28:04 AM »

northkape,

I just thought this line was funny. I assume you mean over the top.

As it stand a few weeks ago she was to old for you......now she is younger? :)

FWIW I have always heard and used "over the hill" as to mean to old.

Other may disagree :shock:

Have you had any issues with the travel aspect? roadblocks,interrogations,etc?

Online northkape

« Reply #589 on: April 01, 2014, 09:07:54 AM »
Yes ML,,
there is seldom much to gain from an on / off process
But given the differences in the understanding of "concepts related to living a life", between us,
I wanted to make sure it wasn't only misunderstandings that were at the roots of our conflicts.

After coming home yesterday evening however, I have have made a final decision to drop her.
Feeling very sorry for it,,,,,
as in so many ways, she was for me, the kind of a woman, I can only dream about finding again.

Had a couple of free hours before my flight home in the evening yesterday...
So drove to meet with a very nice young mother for coffee outside Kiev,
one more Kiev32,,, will meet her again at the end of next week.

And of all strange happenings,,
a few weeks ago, I got in touch with an Oslo32 from Russia...
She is a doctor and has been here in Norway for almost two years,
divorced with a kid, looking for a husband / family father.
Beautiful, with the same figure, weight, height as Cyprus and all the others.
Lives 60 minutes away, but has only been chatting with her on the phone so far.
Plan to meet with her in the evening today, if she is free from work early enough,,, smile

Yes, of course LD, you are absolutely right,,,
Was writing in the car outside her flat while waiting,,, and short on time....
And missed it again when editing all other errors in the evening.
Over the top,,, absolutely,, smile

No problems at all with driving,,
level of traffic on roads outside cities however,
seems to be back to what it was 10-14 years ago....
And flights less than half full,,,,
Same flights a year ago was always full two to three weeks in advance

Offline lonedrake

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #590 on: April 01, 2014, 11:04:56 AM »
No problems at all with driving,,
level of traffic on roads outside cities however,
seems to be back to what it was 10-14 years ago....
And flights less than half full,,,,
Same flights a year ago was always full two to three weeks in advance

Thank you. Sounds good to me. My flight leaves in just a couple of hours.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #591 on: April 01, 2014, 11:48:01 AM »
Can I ask you NorthKape, it seems to me, that you go for the "hard charging" or what we call "Type A" personality girls. 

I mean, a girl that is accomplished at a difficult course of intellectual study, one that is logical / precise instead of literary/artistic.  Even to the point of dating a "stubborn" girl  :D

I don't see any degree holders in history, Russian or English literature, or musical talents such as pianists or violinists, etc. among your list of favorites so far, am I right about that?

Have you considered explicitly looking for a woman who embodies more of the "softer, feminine" traits which such studies usually attract?  Like say, a pediatric nurse instead of a doctor; a history or literature professor; an accomplished musician who now teaches music?
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline ML

« Reply #592 on: April 02, 2014, 08:35:58 PM »

I don't see any degree holders in history, Russian or English literature, or musical talents such as pianists or violinists, etc. among your list of favorites so far, am I right about that?

Have you considered explicitly looking for a woman who embodies more of the "softer, feminine" traits which such studies usually attract?  Like say, a pediatric nurse instead of a doctor; a history or literature professor; an accomplished musician who now teaches music?

Unfortunately, for some of us, such gals are usually extreme 'left wingers.'

Offline Muzh

« Reply #593 on: April 03, 2014, 07:43:44 AM »
Can I ask you NorthKape, it seems to me, that you go for the "hard charging" or what we call "Type A" personality girls. 

I mean, a girl that is accomplished at a difficult course of intellectual study, one that is logical / precise instead of literary/artistic.  Even to the point of dating a "stubborn" girl  :D

Like the very submissive Asian stereotype?

I guess they are not that submissive, eh Slumba?

Online northkape

« Reply #594 on: April 03, 2014, 09:19:50 AM »
I can't really say Slumba

My selection is limited to those mothers who answers my intro letter and pass my web test.

Intro letters are sent to women who fit my search criteria on the following filters,
age, weight relative to height and then my personal filtering for....
those mothers having a single child close to the age of my boys and living in central Ukraine,,
preferably with higher education, good english and of course attractive, good looks.
Keeping the last three categories somewhat open for balancing, based on personality of the woman.

Since all of these women are approximately 25 years younger than me....
Those answering, are predominantly with higher education and a rational thinking mind...
They are willing to trade "youth and looks" for a stable family environment for their child.
Together with a father having a proven track record in raising children, and living with a young wife.

Also, it has to be a woman that has no desire to stay at home,,
so far however, I never met a single one that wanted a life without working...

Since learning Norwegian, and then reeducating for a career is barely possible when 32+
and washing the floors or nursing older people is not an option...
I am partial to those who have an open mind for having their own business after coming here.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #595 on: April 03, 2014, 10:57:54 AM »
I can't really say Slumba

My selection is limited to those mothers who answers my intro letter and pass my web test.

Thanks for your answer northkape... I wish you success in your search.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Online northkape

« Reply #596 on: April 13, 2014, 03:07:33 AM »
Onboard a flight to Ukraine again,, for another round of criss cross driving to meet with young single mothers.
Staying for a week this time, while boys have their easter vacation away from school…
They will spend the week together with Lena, to go skiing in the mountains.
Yes, Lena moved permanently to Oslo in the beginning of January.
And my predictions about how little time she would have together with the boys were spot on.
As long as we are both single she comes to stay with us from late Friday till late Sunday evening.
But boys are often on activities with me in the weekends also…
And worse it will be when I get a new wife here,,,,,,

I don’t know if my small sample of women prospects is large enough for making a prediction one way or another.
But I will report what difference in response, I have seen in the last few months.

It’s been more than a year since I started writing intro letters to single mothers with a single child.
The only difference from then to now, is gradually lowering the minimum age from 35 to 30.
Because there are much more women with young children (below 12) at 30-35 than at 35-40
On the other side, I believed that very few of these very young mothers would have any serious interest in a man 25+ years older.
This has not been the case,,, especially in the last few months.
Not only has the response been significantly higher,,
but the interest in communicating, skyping and of course meeting also, is just on another level, compared to earlier…
If I were to meet all of those seriously interested in meeting me on this trip, I would have to stay for a month instead of a week….

In my opinion a sign of the steep increase in difficulties, Ukraine is facing now and in the near future.
And also a lack of of serious men searching for a FSU woman (especially with children) on the dating sites.

Kiev/Brovary32, the self employed young mother I met with for an hour or so,
before my flight a week ago,, just feels devastated…
Prices on her raw materials has increased by 20% in the last months
And the price the customers are willing to pay for her finished goods has dropped by 20% also

Fast forward two days.................
Kiev/Brovary32 turned out to be a great woman,, as was my impression after our short meeting two weeks ago…
More later…..

Online northkape

« Reply #597 on: May 14, 2014, 09:51:14 AM »
Yes,,, Brovary 32, was clearly my kind of a woman,,,
We connected very well through daily messaging, after I returned home from our very short meeting.
And when meeting with her again now, there was no doubt about our affection for each other.

Most of my planned, criss cross driving, and meetings with other "lovely prospects", in central Ukraine,,,
was dropped, in favor of staying with her and her young daughter for almost a week.
She knew about my plans for meeting with several others,, and was very surprised about my change of plans.

As a young self employed business woman, taking care of her young daughter alone,,
she has a strong and independent personality, with available work being second only to her daughter in priority.

There was no way I could stay with her in her flat,,
as she and her daughter was sleeping on the double bed convertible sofa in her living room, with nowhere else to sleep.
So, I was staying at a small hotel in walking distance from her home,
a small but very nice flat, situated in a brand new apartment complex in Brovary...

On our first day of meeting,,, I was supposed to pick her up at her flat, an hour so, before noon.
She was to call me, as soon as she finished with a job, that she had promised to deliver to a client this Saturday.
Since it was the day of my 59th birthday,, we had some plans about how to celebrate it together.....
As I never had much of a need for sleep, I was up at between six and seven,, looking forward to pick her up in a few hours.
Those few hours,, were to end up in a long day of waiting in my hotel room between calls and messages,,
telling me,,, "only an hour or two, my darling, and I will be ready"
Talking with her on the phone wasn't really very productive, as her English is far below, what I consider to be comfortable.
At 9 in the evening, she asked me to come pick her up, so I could drive her, to her client, to deliver the finished job....

I was mighty impressed,,, this was the way I had treated women all my life, and for the first time I was to receive my own medicine..
But to her credit, she made up for it, when we returned to the hotel... smile

More to come.....

Online northkape

« Reply #598 on: May 16, 2014, 10:39:53 AM »
It's been a couple of weeks since the last trip,,
now I'm on my way back to Kiev / Brovary again.
To spend some more time together with Brovary 32

So far, our short relationship has been almost too smooth..
Only conflicts worth mentioning, has been minor,
and usually based on her limited knowledge of English.

Her daughter is the same age as my boys, and with almost no English.
Being a girl,, she is like several years ahead of my boys.
Very mature and independent for her age,
from the little I have been able to observe so far.
In her eyes I find nothing unfriendly,, only reservation and curiosity.

There will be a lot of conflicts and drama to start with,,
if she and her mother is coming to live with me and my boys.
At her present home, she has few boundaries,
and mostly respect for her own decisions, only.
This will not roll smoothly with me, but I see no problems,,, smile..
I will capture her respect and friendship in a short time.
About my boys, she will probably keep some distance to them.
As mature and far ahead as she is, compared to them.
But they will still be good friends, almost from the start.

About to go in for landing,, at Borispol...

Flight is again between 30 - 50 % full...
With more than two thirds speaking Russian / Ukrainian
Terrible times for Ukraine...

Offline Gator

« Reply #599 on: May 16, 2014, 11:30:36 AM »
Good to hear from you again. 

At her present home, she has few boundaries,
and mostly respect for her own decisions, only.
This will not roll smoothly with me, but I see no problems,,, smile..

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I believe you have your hands full. 

I can see your future household:  you the husband jumping when the young independent Brovary 32 says "jump," and your two sons under the daughter's thumb.  Girls win!   Girls win!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1866
Total: 1877

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM